Dirinler, who has been manufacturing machine tools and presses at 1952 factory in Izmir since 4, has not broken the tradition.
Located in Izmir factory within 1952 4 since engaged in manufacturing machine tools and presses Dirinler, did not break the tradition and rail systems has developed a new product with no Drinns brand in Turkey. The company produced a new 30 meter milling machine that can produce a train car in a short time such as an 10 hour after an underground lathe that reduces the 24 day-by-day rail maintenance to 65 minutes.
65 meters long with a new generation of machine tools, being used in Turkey until all the aluminum extrusion profiles can be processed into an aluminum-bodied cars within 24 hours.
We would like to congratulate Dirinler Makina and all our employees and wish them continued success.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Flash Decision About Yavuzlar Wagon Producing Wagon to TCDD! 29/04/2019 In the last 7 month in Sakarya, concerts were heard frequently, while current companies started to raise their concerto announcements to 1. Following the fluctuations in economy and exchange rate; As in the whole country, companies in Sakarya continue to announce concordat. Last year, about the Yavuzlar Wagon demanding the concordat with his application to the court and given temporary respite to the 3 months, it was annually announced the annual concordat to 1. The company 16, which states that it is in financial distress, has been known for its continuous service in the factories of Sakarya - Adapazarı and Sakarya - Pamukova for years, and it is known for its constant service to X
- Dirinler Produced a Rail System with a Rail System 09/03/2019 Dirinler Makina has designed and revolutionized the underground lathe under the name of Drinss. A lathe with an underground lathe, 10 per minute is passed through the lathe, within half an hour by making the rail system is activated. In the old system, the wheel maintenance of one car only lasts a month with the 20 person working day and night, while the new lathe is completed in two minutes with 10. Thus, the loss of passengers, such as loss of passengers and loss of workers, are reduced. The special software developed knows how and how much the wheel will turn. No matter which country, which rail system, the wheel of which diameter hangi
- Dirinler Machinery 09/03/2019 1952 is a family-owned company that continues its industrial and commercial activities. The Group has four factories with machinery and product manufacturing, a marketing company and a foreign trade company that organizes export and import works of the group of companies. The last company to join the group on 2010 is the group's tourism and port management company.
- Dirinler Making a Train Car in a Day 15/04/2019 Dirinler, which has been manufacturing machine tools and press since 1952 in Izmir, has signed a double cycle with the Drinns brand in the rail system. 30 10 24 days after the process that reduces the day to the 65 minutes after a train carriage 65 hour as short as possible to make a giant milling XNUMX meter was produced. Dirinler, in this short time produced XNUMX meter giant milling. Dirinler made a statement on the subject Industrial Machinery Board Member and Dirinler GMBH Managing Director Nihan alive, "Turkey and the most important care of turning the operation of the rail system in the world, metro and tram wheels. Old…
- Concerto Demand from Yavuzlar Wagon Producing TCDD's Wagons 26/11/2018 Yavuzlar Vagon, who produced the wagons of TCDD, stated that they experienced financial hardship and applied for concordance to the court. Yavuzlar Vagon, who was in possession of Marmaray and TCDD's other wagon production tender, stated that he was in financial trouble and applied for concordance to the court. According to Hurriyet, Yavuzlar Vagon San. and Tic. Limited Sti. 'S financial difficulties in the case recorded in the petition of the case, in the event of concordat decisions, the company can effectively carry out activities were recorded. The court granted 3 monthly provisional respite to the company. Sakarya University Lecturer Assoc. Dr. He appointed Nevcan Karaca as the temporary speaker of the council. Court order…
- Tender Announcement: TCDD 3. Regional Directorate Cumaovası - Torbalı - Selçuk, Corrective Milling Work Between Sarayköy and Goncalı Stations 26/01/2012 TENDER INFORMATION PROCUREMENT COMMISSION PROCUREMENT COMMISSION TENDER RESPONSIBILITY INSPECTION BIDDING ADDRESS TCDD OPERATION 3.BÖLGE DIRECTORATE / IZMİR PHONE AND FAX NO 3 0 232 464 31 31 4269 0 232 464 77 / 98 TIME 16 01 2012 07 02 2012 15 00 500 2012 1791 3 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX NAME QUANTITY TENDER DOCUMENTS Cumaovası - Torbalı - Selçuk, Corrective Milling Process on Rails Between Sarayköy and Gonçalı Stations AD
- Tender Announcement: Constructing the Reinforced Concrete Base for the Milling Machine Installation at Çankırı Scissor Factory 19/11/2016 Constructing the Reinforced Concrete Base for the Milling Machine Installation at the Çankırı Scissor Factory Directorate TCDD 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE PROVINCIAL AND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE DEPARTMENT CONSTRUCTION OF REINFORCED CONCRETE BASE FOR MILLING MACHINE INSTALLATION OF ÇANKIRI MACHINE WORKSHOP will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 462319 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Location 06005 Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3122111571 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com ç)
- Muratpaşa Municipality Received Asphalt Milling Machine 12/02/2015 Muratpaşa Municipality Asphalt Milling Machine Received: Muratpaşa Municipality by using the resources efficiently, fast and high-quality services in line with the purpose of providing infrastructure and technical equipment investments are specified. It has been reported that the asphalt milling machine, which provides the recycling of the old asphalt and the re-use of the asphalt, has been purchased and the asphalt milling machine, which is included in the Directorate of Construction Works, has been purchased from the State Material Office (DMO). Asphalt milling machine can make asphalt scraping at 2 meter width up to 30 centimeters if requested, asphalt road scraping of 150-300 meters per hour, re-evaluation of old asphalt and reducing the cost of road construction.
- Tülomsaş Producing the Revolution will Generate Local High Speed Train 27/08/2013 Producing Tulomsas Indigenous Revolution Speed Rail will produce: Turkey's first indigenous car producing Tulomsas Revolution, now also will produce the first domestic high-speed trains. The company, which opens the tender for the design, 'The end of this train will not be like the Revolution' he says. Revolution Arabaları'yl to creating Turkey's first domestic car Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (Tülomsaş) has now rolled up its sleeves to produce the first domestic High Speed Train (YHT). Tülomsaş designed and manufactured automobiles at the Eskişehir Railway Factories in that day, and will revolutionize the domestic high-speed train at 130. 275 COMPANY PROVIDED TULOMAS, YHT concept design X
- Producing Tram, Bursa is Now Preparing for Aircraft Production 03/02/2016 Producing Tram Bursa, Now Preparing for the Aircraft Manufacturing: Turkey's first indigenous tram opened to the world market by producing Bursa, now preparing for the small-scale civil aircraft manufacturing. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality took action to make Bursa the center of aviation. In November, by signing a protocol with Uludag University, the Municipality opened the way for the university track to be used for civilian flights and airplanes, and the button was pressed by the private sector to produce aircraft. Bursalı B-Plas and İğrek Machinery, Germany-based Aquila company 1,5 million euros by taking two-person aircraft are preparing to begin production. MOST SOLD MODEL Single-engine aircraft manufactured EN
- The Bus Station Producing Its Energy in Muğla Is Coming Soon 07/08/2018 Muğla Metropolitan Mayor Dr.Osman Gürün examined the works on the intercity bus station construction at the end of his construction in Menteşe district. One of the exemplary projects of Muğla Metropolitan Municipality in Muğla and the construction of the roof of the Menteşe Intercity Bus Station, which is one of the exemplary projects with the production of electricity from solar energy, was examined by President Gürün. The most investing company with the investment of 969 Million TL to Muğla is the Regional Museum, Türkan Saylan Life Center, Yatağan Swimming Pool and Sports Complex, Menteşe Town Square project, Turgutreis Life Center, Bodrum Customs Building renovation, Menteşe Urban Design Road, Ortaca Culture With ongoing studies such as devam
- Erin Motor Producing Domestic Diesel Engine Started Exporting 01/03/2019 1989 was established in Istanbul as Sahin metal and 2008 100 domestic and national resources by using the "Original Diesel Engine Design and Production" with the aim of the journey; Industrial Diesel Engines, Generators, Marine Engines and Motopomps have started to export with local and national facilities. Erinmotor A.Ş., which produces diesel engines with completely domestic facilities, performs significant sales to both foreign and domestic markets, and first exports to Albania and Mauritania. Erinmotor 's diesel engines are used in many different areas. Erinmotor, single and four cylinder diesel tek
- Developed grenade-resistant train wagon (Video) 24/01/2013 Developed a train-resistant train car The engineers in England developed a bomb-resistant train car. Terror, the railways in the past also targeted. 2004 in Madrid in 191, 2005 in 52 60 people died in the suicide attacks. In the last 800 year, the number of terrorist attacks on trains is over XNUMX. Engineers from New Castle University in the UK are working on a bomb-resistant train car. The materials of the developed wagon are composed of materials that are able to absorb the shock waves emitted by the bomb. The windows of the car are covered with plastic, heavy materials are tightly mounted on the trolley, special ceiling panels are used. Positive results were obtained from the bomb experiments in the developed wagons. Despite the severe explosion, the wagons Ş
- Hisarlar Group Developed Outbound Land Vehicle 07/03/2013 Fortress Group Outgoing Railway SUVs were developed Turkey's first domestic xnumxxxnumx terrain vehicle TURKU now also turned fortresses within the Group to rail, Turks developed by engineers Turkey's first domestic xnumxxxnumx the turkar the new upper made tool 'Railway Line Maintenance Repair Tool' EMERA is introduced. With the EMERA 4x4, both on the road and on the rail, the crews will be able to respond quickly to the failures and maintenance needs of the railways. The EMERA 4x4, which can be used even in the most challenging terrain and climatic conditions, also serves as a wagon tractor if required. Developed by Turkish engineers, Turkey's first domestically made vehicle xnumxxxnumx the turkar's new top ...
- Siemens developed a telecontrol system for Simatic controllers 06/11/2013 Siemens developed a telecontrol system for Simatic controllers: Siemens Industrial Automation Department has developed a new communication module for SIMATIC S7-1200 controllers for use in telecontrol applications. The SIMATIC CP 1243-1 DNP3, a member of the TeleControl Professional product portfolio, connects the SIMATIC S7-1200 to a control center via the DNP3 protocol (Distributed Network Communication Protocol). The most typical area of use is to transfer the measured values to a central station in a wide open area. This remote control system can be used in sewage and water treatment plants, district heating networks and pumping stations, as well as oil and gas supply, energy distribution and transportation and sistemi
- Romania has developed a high-speed train, but could not train the rails 18/01/2014 Romania has developed a high-speed train, but it could not grow the tracks: the Romanian company Softronic developed its first high-speed train. The company produced its first test drive from Craiova, the city where the factory was located, to the capital, Bucharest. The maximum speed of the train costing 5 million Euros to the company is 160 km / h. However, due to Romania's old rail system, the fast train has to go at some places at 20 miles per hour. In his trial in Romania, the train did not exceed the speed of 97 km / h said. However, the company has been focused on exports, not in the domestic market in the short term. Ancak
- Romania Develops Diesel-Hydraulic Locomotive 10/07/2014 Romania has developed a Diesel-Hydraulic Locomotive: Grampet Group's Electroputere VFU vehicle manufacturer and reloc Craiova renewal subsidiaries have developed a 1 260 HP diesel-hydraulic locomotive. This locomotive is intended to be used for maneuvering and for light cargo transportation. The engine, called the Terra Nova, is powered by two 630 HP Caterpillar C18 engines, each of which operates the TR43 hydraulic transmission. With a maximum speed of 100 km / h and a maximum traction force of 230 kN, this locomotive complies with EU's Phase IIIB emission regulations. The middle cabin provides a comfortable driving position and good visibility for maneuvering. Ort
- Turkey has developed a high-speed train drive systems 02/08/2014 Turkey has developed a high-speed train drive systems: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Intellectual Light, said they developed the high-speed train drive systems, "Currently Adapazarı began tests. Our goal, of drivers and train sets speed train in Turkey to produce domestic. It makes the world There are very few countries, "he said. Işık emphasized that they are working towards the use of high and domestic technology in the defense industry and informatics sector and pointed out that there are science and technology approaches focusing on needs, targets and strategies. Light, high-speed railway between Ankara and Istanbul (YHT) Recalling start time, the words continued as follows: "The high-speed train and serious advantages to people in Turkey ...
- How did Japan develop SHINKANSEN high-speed trains? 20/10/2015 Japan has developed SHINKANSEN high-speed trains: Japan's journey through railways dates back to 1872. Japan, which requested the technical assistance of the UK for the railroads that were started on this date, was using a narrow track range of 1,067 mm width. In the 1940 years, the intensity of the Tokyo-Shimonoseki lines brought the connection of this line to a fast train line. This line would also use the standard rail pitch 1,435 mm. In the name of this high-speed train project, it was called Tren Shinkansen High-Speed Train gelen which means en Bullet Train gelen Project. Delayed due to World War II İkinci
- Japanese ghost train developed 08/04/2016 Japanese ghost trains developed: The Japanese railway company Seibu Group, celebrating the 100 of its foundation, has developed an 'unnoticed' high-speed train on the move thanks to its light-reflecting exterior surface. Trains, whose exterior surface serves as a mirror, so it is almost impossible to understand when viewed from the outside, can reach up to 320 speed per hour. The trains that will be put into service in 2018 are very difficult to see when taking into account the high speed. Business executives, 'invisible train' called the railroad wonders like a 'chameleon' can comment on the nature of each nature. If the train passes through a mountainous region, the authorities will see the mountain, the greenery or the city.
- China develops trolley running with hydrogen (Video) 01/06/2016 China has developed a trolley that works with hydrogen: We are going through the days when alternative energy sources are more popular in our lives. An example of alternative energy use came from China. In China, the trolley that will take the power from hydrogen was produced. Another step to reduce the harmful greenhouse gases emitted by China into the atmosphere came from Sifang, a subsidiary of China South Railway Company (China Soul Rail Corporation). Sifang produced the world's first hydrogen-powered tramway. A total of two years of research and development activities for the production of the tram was spent. At the end of this process, a tram took its power completely from hydrogen fuel cells. Developed vehicle a train Geliştiril
- Developed high-speed train project for students 13/07/2016 Developed a high-speed train project for his students: Ömür Akyazı, an instructor at KTÜ Abdullah Kanca Vocational School, prepared a Yüksek High-Speed Train Project y on the 2-meter platform they established in order to draw attention to the problems they experienced in the transportation to the school located on the Sürmene coast. "We said," Why is there no transportation in the region? We wanted to show that there could be no transportation. We have presented an approach to the solution of transportation problem "Karadeniz Technical University (KTU) Abdullah Kanca Vocational School faculty member Ömür Akyazı is in the school in the Sürmene district of Trabzon. to draw attention to the problem of students and to solve the problem öğ
- KTU Developed Train Lining for Use in Ankara Metro 23/12/2017 Professor of Engineering at the Faculty of Engineering at KTU and also Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at Giresun University. Dr. The project team led by Gençağa Pürçek developed train lining for use in Ankara Metro. The pads stated that they revealed a first in Turkey, Prof. Dr. Pürçek, a national success of the pads, he said. Professor of Engineering at the Faculty of Engineering at KTU and also Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at Giresun University. Dr. The project team led by Gençağa Pürçek developed train lining for use in Ankara Metro. The pads stated that they revealed a first in Turkey, Prof. Dr. Pürçek, a national lining of the lining P
- Noya Groupun Chairman Çetin Ateş has developed a project for air intersections and metrobus stops 27/02/2012 Businessman Çetin Ateş has developed a project that will save Istanbul's intersection and metrobus stops from image and noise pollution. Noya Groupun Chairman Cetin Ates's project aims to make metrobus stops a modern living space with motorway intersections that are dangerous for pedestrians by producing aerial land. Ateş has received a patent for his project titled ılar Overpass with Social Areas' and chose Avcılar as a pilot. The Xnumx of Avcılar project, which will house units such as cruise terrace, newsagents, stationery, bank branches, cafes, in the form of 'ecological outlet' of thousand square meters.
- ABB and Kawasaki Develop World's First Common Interface to Collaborative Robots 27/06/2018 As a global leader in industrial automation and robotics, ABB and Kawasaki Heavy Industries, the world's first co-operative interface for collaboration-based robots, 19-22, presented in June at automatica in Munich, Germany. The common interface also aims to eliminate the lack of qualified staff in most sectors. For example, one in five people in Japan will retire in the next ten years. In the world, cooperation based robot demand surpassed the growth rate in the industrial robot market. Simple to use, these robots create their own new users. Cooperative based robots that do not need difficult learning process in industrial robots, can be programmed and used without special training lar