Republican People's Party İzmir deputy Bedri hard, Izmir-Cesme motorway charging their Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) moved the agenda
Serter asked Mehmet Cahit Turan, the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, about questions about injustice. CHP Izmir deputy Bedri Serter'in Urla Mayor Burak Oğuz'a came to the agenda during his visit, and especially in the toll part of the Izmir-Cesme Highway is a matter of inconvenience experienced, he added.
It must be fair
Citizens living in Urla said that they had received complaints from domestic and foreign guests in certain periods. In As a İzmir deputy, Güzelbahçe and Seferihisar were exempted from the freeway payment system. I would like to point out that bringing a fair payment system for settlements is important for the region in every sense. Moreover, considering the existence of İzmir Institute of Technology on the Gülbahçe-Karaburun exit, it should be noted that the tuition fees for students, faculty, students and campus staff are very important for their daily lives.
Progressive payment must
İzmir Deputy Serter, who also made a proposal on the issue, suggested that as a suggestion, the highway charge for Urla should be arranged as 29 TL for the 1.36 km highway distance, and the freeway charge for Karaburun as 56 TL for the 2.63 km highway distance. Serter, the distance to 79 km for Çeşme given by the General Directorate of Highways determined that the 3.75 TL fee would be appropriate to remain fixed, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Source Criticism from CHP Serter to İzmir Metro 23/02/2019 CHP Izmir deputy Bedri Serter, 18 2019 30690 2019 published in the Official Gazette on the 30 Investment program within the framework of the law on the adoption and implementation of this year, only 11 thousand TL will be separated from the hard language in the language criticized. "Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has been managed with a social democratic approach that provides railways from 179 to XNUMX kilometers, provides the Izmir subway to serve the people of Izmir and almost without a penny from the state with its own means or with a serious credibility rate, with almost all the pennies from the state." "Transportation and Infrastructure of the State, for the metro operation of Izmir"
- CHP Minister, Izmir's Pending Approval 14 Project Moved to Parliament Agenda 14/03/2018 Acting for the projects attached to the ministries of Izmir CHP Izmir deputy Murat Minister, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Ministry of Ministries and relevant general directorates awaiting approval of the 14 project 14 questions brought the agenda of the Parliament. The Minister called on Izmir to continue projects that include services and investments aimed at improving the quality of life of the people of İzmir by opening the way for 'blocked' projects. In his speech, he asked the questions of the Metropolitan Municipality about the concrete and legal reasons and asked the answers of the questions about ehir When to respond to İzmir Metropolitan Municipality Ver and ine At what stage of projects ve. Murat Minister with CHP; Minister of Finance…
- CHP Bektaşoğlu Carries Samsun-Sarp Railway to TBMM Agenda 30/04/2018 CHP Giresun deputy Bülent Bektaşoğlu, "The railway to the Black Sea is the dream of Ataturk. This is an unfinished republic project. Since the 1933-1939, which connects the Sivas-Erzincan-Erzurum line, has become the most important service expectation of the local people," he said. Bektaşoğlu, who made a written statement about the railway routes of Samsun-Sarp and Torul-Tirebolu, which were started to be discussed again in the last days, explained his works in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey on these issues. Bektaşoğlu, reminding the Prime Minister of Trabzon to connect to Trabzon via Tirebolu after being lowered from Gümüşhane Torul to the coast and finally reminding the President of the Republic, "Also from Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Torul-Tirebolu-Görele-Eynesil-Beşikdüzü-Vakfıkebir-Akçaabat and Çarşıbaşı The railway line project that will reach to Trabzon was prepared and Giresun MPs and Trabzon
- CHP Emre, Bridge Punishment Grievance Brought to the Agenda 18/05/2019 CHP deputy Zeynel Emre, '2. the class asked car owners 'owners of the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, regarding the administrative fines imposed on the passage of the 15 July Martyrs' Bridge. CHP Emre, Minister Turhan, the request of the Parliamentary Assembly to answer the question in the justification of the 15 million and more than 2018 3 571 XNUMX thousand registered vehicles with the number of registered vehicles in Istanbul, one of the most important issues to remind the citizens of the traffic regulations, informing the pointed out its importance. Adequate and accurate information Yeter
- TCDD Increases Token Fee to 3 Tl 07/09/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Transportation Coordination Center to encourage subscription tickets with akbil (UKOME) reported that the decision of the single token fee of 2 3 From TL removed. TCDD, 'in Istanbul, the commuter wages of the 50 hike' was clarified the news. Written statement on the subject of the organization of the railroads in the 50 hike in the news about the fact that the news did not reflect the recorded. In accordance with the law of 5216, it is stated by the UKOME that the public transportation fees are determined by the UKOME and that the TCDD is legally abiding by the UKOME decision.'N In the framework of this decision, the percentage of passengers used by 75 and kept constant for a year
- India Iron Ore Export Reduced Freight Fees. 07/03/2012 The Indian government reportedly reduced 6 INR / mt (475 $ / mt) on 9,5 March as of March 2.425. HC Daga, vice president of the Indian Federation of Mining Industry (FIMI), said the new freight charge would be 48,14 INR / mt (20 $ / mt). The reduction in freight rates will allow exporters to reduce the damage they suffer due to the increase in iron ore export tax. In January, the Indian government increased its iron ore export tax from 30 to XNUMX. Source: www.steelorbis.com.tr
- CHP's Demiroz asked the cut trees for the Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir Motorway 10/12/2014 Demirci, CHP, Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir asked for the cut trees for Highway: CHP Bursa deputy Ilhan Demiroz, Parliamentary question, the project name, Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Highway Istanbul-Bursa-Izmir highway asked for the construction of the number of trees asked . CHP Bursa deputy İlhan Demiröz asked the question of the number of trees cut for the Istanbul-Bursa-İzmir highway construction, which is the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Motorway. CHP deputy Demiroz, the highway after the bridge crossing the section began on the shore of the Iznik Lake, and the farmer organizations in this interview with his colleagues, especially in the olive trees, including many cut, he said. Note that there is no precise information about the number of trees cut Kes
- Tender Announcement: Carrying out the services of Ayrılıkçeşme-Kazlıçeşme 05/07/2013 TCDD Operations 1 District Directorate Directorate of the Telegraph Service of Kazışçeşme Ayrılıkçeşme Businesses of the Administration 1- 1.1- 1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 3 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 0216. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (337) 82 14 0216 d) Fax number: (337) 82 14 1.2 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief XNUMX. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Matter…
- Tender Announcement: Material cleaning service will be taken (from Ayrılıkçeşme-Kazlıçeşme) 12/07/2013 Material cleaning service will be taken General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE Procurement of cleaning services between Ayrılık çeşme and Kazlıçeşme shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 86189 1-Administration's Address: Gar Building 3.Kat Commission Office 4 34716 Haydarpaşa KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2163378214 - 2163378214 c) E-mail Address b) Tender document can be seen on the internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The service subject of the tender a) Quality, type:
- The first phase of the city of Ayrılıkçeşme- Kazlıçeşme 22/10/2013 The first phase of the project will be in the Marmaray project, which will be opened on Tuesday, October. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, stated that there are "mobilization" works for the subway and opened his mouth for the Metro. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas, 29 The Marmaray Project, which will be opened on Tuesday, October, is a very important investment for Istanbul. Kadir Topbas, who made statements to the press after the introduction meeting of the Vodafone Istanbul Marathon at the Carter's Kiosk, answered the questions directed to the Marmaray Project. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım Başbakan
- Tender Announcement: Final Design of the Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line (1 Stage) 10/10/2016 Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line (1 Stage) The Application of Final Project Preparation Consultancy Service will be taken ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY RAYLI SYSTEM PROJECTS DIRECTORATE KAZLIÇEŞME-SÖĞÜTLÜÇEŞME METRO LINE (1 STAGE) APPLICATION BASED PROJECT SERVICES is invited to the application for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions of 4734 of the Law No. 5, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as the result of the prequalification assessment, the tender procedure is made by the tenderers in accordance with the provisions of Ön
- The new sister to the Marmaray metro line in Kazlıçeşme- Söğütlüçeşme 15/10/2016 The new brother Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme metro line to the Marmaray: The first step is taken in Kazlıçeşme- Söğütlüçeşme metro line, which is planned to be commissioned as a sister to Marmaray in Istanbul. A comprehensive review of technical and statistical data such as station locations, ground survey work, route crossing points, passenger numbers for the 20 kilometer line going through the Bosphorus between Kuruçeşme and Beylerbeyi started. The project prepared by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will start construction after two years of preparation. The new metro line that will connect the two continents will be opened in 2023. METROBÜSE BY-PASS Metrobüs line will pass under the project, Kurucesme-Beylerbeyi'nın underwater will connect with the tunnel. The new line; Kadikoy, ...
- Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line to be built 17/10/2016 Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line will be built: The first steps will be taken in Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line which will be prepared as an example of the Marmaray project. Marmaray project, which has an important place in Istanbul, comes to the sister. Work has started for Kazlıçeşme- Söğütlüçeşme metro line. A comprehensive examination will be carried out for the Bosphorus between the Kurucesme-Beylerbeyi 20 kilometer line station, ground study work, route crossing points, passenger numbers, such as technical and statistical data to prepare a comprehensive review began to prepare. The project prepared by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will be built after two years of preparation. The new metro line that will connect the two continents is in service at 2023 İki
- The tender of the Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme metro line today 26/10/2016 The tender for the Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme subway line will be held today: The tender for the subway which will start from Kazlıçeşme and extend from the Rumeli Fortress to the Rasathane and from there to Söğütlüçeşme will take place today. The tender for the Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme metro line will take place today at 10: 00. The metro which will start from Kazlıçeşme and pass from the Rumeli Fortress to the Observatory and from there to Söğütlüçeşme will be the Istanbul's ring road subway. ISTANBUL WILL BE THE SECOND MARMARAY The line that will be the second marmara of Istanbul will pass through Zeytinburnu, Bayrampaşa, Gaziosmanpaşa, Eyüp, Kağıthane, Beşiktaş, Sarıyer, Beykoz, Üsküdar, Ümraniye, Ataşehir and Kadıköy. It will be completed by Kazlıçeşme to Marmaray, from Silahtarhane station to Kabataş-Mahmutbey metro, from Ümraniye Çarşı station to Üsküdar-Ümraniye subway and from Söğütlüçeşme to metrobus. Completion of the complete line to 2023 Hatt
- Kazımçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line Project Construction Consultancy Tender has made 9 Company Prequalification Application (Special News) 05/11/2016 Kazımçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line Project Construction Consultancy Tender 9 Company Prequalification Application Made 2016 / 374508 company / partner for the project implementation consultancy tender of the Project of 1 / 9 KIK numbered 4734 / 5 KIK number of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality The initiative applied for pre-qualification. In accordance with the provisions of XNUMX of the Law No. XNUMX, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification, among the ones determined as the result of the prequalification assessment, the tender procedure is made by the tenderers in accordance with the provisions of Ön
- Result of Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line Engineering Tender 27/02/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line Project Engineering Tender The 1 joint venture company has submitted a tender for the project proposal consultancy for the project. When the offers were opened, it was seen that Geodata was awarded the lowest bid with 8 million TL and this company won the tender. 6.9 / 2016 GCC numbered, Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme metro line (374508 Phases), the implementation of the final project services consultancy tender was made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail Systems Project Management. According to information received from the 1 joint venture company's technical and quoted prices 8 December 28'da opened. 2016 million X
- Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme Metro Line Engineering Company Has Been Announced 20/06/2017 The 2016 firm and / or joint venture bid of the Kazlıçeşme-Söğütlüçeşme subway line (374508 TRY) of the 16.150.952,40 / 1 RCC of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Rail Systems with the approximate cost of 8 was submitted to the tender for the implementation of the final project services consultancy. As a result of the evaluation studies, the company won the tender with the 6.971.000,00 TRY bid and the Spanish Geodata Engineering SPA company won the tender.
- Fountain Motorway 100 Bin Fidanla Will Be Lush 01/12/2014 Çeşme Motorway 100 Bin Fidanla Green: 20 Aegean Forest Foundation, which has equipped Aegean with green for years, forest forestations as well as highways 2. In cooperation with the Regional Directorate, the plantation of the motorway is continuing. On the İzmir-Çeşme highway, nature lovers showed great interest in the afforestation works, which were about to be completed in separate parcels of 7. The Aegean Forestry Foundation, on the İzmir-Çeşme highway, starts the reforestation works in the new parcel of İzmir on the İzmir-Çeşme highway. When the forestation works are completed, the İzmir-Çeşme highway will be lush with 8 thousand saplings. So far, the Aegean Forest Foundation has started and continued in the İzmir-Çeşme highway forest project esinde
- Türeli, with CHP, carried on the agenda of Izmir to the agenda of the commission 28/11/2014 Türeli, with CHP, carried the unending roads of İzmir to the agenda of the commission: İzmir Deputy, Parliamentary Planning and Budget Commission CHP Group SözcüSü Rahmi Aşkın Türeli stated that İzmir was neglected in terms of public investments. Türeli said, al İzmir cannot get the share it deserves from public investments. In particular, the roads that continue to work must be completed as soon as possible. Izmir is both an agricultural and industrial city. The service sector and transportation have great importance in terms of combining economic activities here. Hizmet Türeli, during the negotiations on the Court of Accounts and Budget Committee, 2015 Year Central Government Budget and 2013 Final Account draft laws and the Court of Auditors,
- Adana Metro Moved to Parliament 02/06/2013 Adana Metro was moved to Parliament: Faruk Loğoğlu said in his motion that Prime Minister Erdoğan asked him to respond in writing. asked the CHP Adana deputy Faruk Loğoğlu the proposal, the 2011 promised to be completed as soon as the Metro in a moment to remind the Prime Minister, "Do not fulfill your promise to give a message to the Adanans? If so, before the election does not fulfill the promise of corruption and irregularities continue to the audience öy
- Sarıbaş conveyed the problem of Bandırma-Çanakkale railway to Parliament 11/11/2013 Sarıbaş conveyed Bandırma-Çanakkale railway problem to Grand National Assembly of Turkey: CHP Çanakkale Deputy Ali Sarıbaş brought the railway problem between Bandırma and Çanakkale to the story of snake. CHP Çanakkale deputy Ali Sarıbaş problems with the Dardanelles expressed under the umbrella of Grand National Assembly of Turkey continues to warn of competent and efficient. This time, one of the most important problems of the Çanakkale, which is a snake story about the bus that connects Canakkale and Banda has brought the link between the railway. CHP Çanakkale Deputy Ali Sarıbaş who gave a question to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey on the subject, questions of the motion, Transportation, Shipping and Communication Konu
- MHP's Ali Torlak carries the “High Speed Train“ Tender to the TGNA agenda 03/02/2012 MHP Istanbul deputy D. Ali Torlak stated that there were constant problems in the railroads during the AKP governments and that the High Speed Railways should be equipped with high security protected lines. In the context of the security measures taken in the High Speed Train route, MHP Istanbul deputy D. Ali Torlak criticized that the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train project should be changed continuously. The completion date of the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train project, which has a total line length of 533 km, is the 2013 year according to the latest announcements of Minister Binali Yıldırım. But the previous…
- CHP's Ağbaba, Gebze, The Viaduct Accident In The Parliament Moves Agenda 30/11/2018 CHP Veli Ağbaba, Vice Chairman of Labor Unions and NGOs, carried the accident in the Gebze district of Kocaeli to the agenda of the Assembly as part of the construction of the Northern Marmara Motorway. CHP Deputy Chairman Veli Ağbaba, Kocaeli, Gebze district, carried out by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the North Marmara Highway between the Mega Projects as a result of the collapse of the ongoing viaduct of the workers under the concrete blocks of the accident carried to the agenda of the Parliament moved. the following question my TRANSPORTATION aND INFRASTRUCTURE Minister of the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Cihan Turhan Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Emerald Selcuk ...
- TCDD Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Eşme section is expected to be announced in the coming days for infrastructure construction tender 24/05/2013 The works for the construction of the Afyonkarahisar - Eşme Section Infrastructure Works of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) have been started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the works, the approval of the Board of Directors will be applied for the tender announcement. After the necessary approval, preparation of specification preparation will be started. Tender offers are planned to be received in the second half of the year. The specifications for this tender will be available from the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) in return for the price of the advertisement. Source: Investments
- Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Eşme slab infrastructure construction tender specifications sent to Material Department 31/05/2013 TCDD Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Eşme section infrastructure construction tender specifications were sent to Material Department Presidency of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Railway Construction Department Proj Ankara - İzmir High Speed Train Project Proj Afyonkarahisar - Eşme New developments related to the tender for the construction of i Infrastructure Construction Work i. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The specifications prepared by the Railway Production Department were sent to the Material Department. The authorities announced that the tender will be requested from the companies these days. Bids are planned to be received in June-July. The specifications for the tender are TCDD planlan