The 3 that the AKP has been promoting for years. Flights are hitting the airport. While discussing these problems, the claim that the airport will sell to foreigners was raised. Özgür Karabat, the CHP deputy of Istanbul, issued a statement on the alleged air traffic and sales allegations.
FLIGHTS CANNOT BE MADE IN NEW AIRPORT
Since its inauguration, Istanbul Airport has not been on the agenda since its inception, and 17 air traffic failures occurred in May due to weather conditions. Many planes had to take a long tour of the air and some of the aircraft are directed to the Çorlu Airport expressing Karabat, a serious külfete caused problems, on the one hand claimed that increased air pollution.
WARNINGS NOT RECEIVED
Karabat: ın We pointed out many problems that have taken place today without the foundations of this airport. Subject experts and NGOs made important warnings. However, the AKP government did not take any warnings into consideration when it came to seeing the event as just rant and propaganda. Ancak
From the early days before the airport was put into operation, the experts came up with the criticism that the area was established in an area not suitable for flight. In the 2014 about the issue, almost all the problems expressed in the study of TMMOB's Airport Working Group are seen today, says Karabat; said that the spokespersons of the power acted with an unpredictable, unimportant and imposing approach.
LOSS WILL BE LOADED IN CITIZENS
Turkish Aeronautical Association Technical Unit 3. Karabat reminded that it could not give approval to the airport project: ay We can foresee that the weather in May will grow even more in the autumn and winter months. Moreover, this airport has the target of reaching 90 million in the first year, 120 million in the second year and 150 in the third year. Undoubtedly, the mishaps will have a negative impact on achieving the targets. There may also be a serious public damage because the passenger warranty given to the operator may not be realized. İşlet
Will AIRPORT BE SOLD?
Karabatı; Malı While the effects of the economic crisis in the country are felt more and more, the AKP government tries to conceal the reality of the crisis and, on the other hand, uses controversial ways to eliminate the crisis. AKP's 3 claiming to be 'domestic and national'. it is very meaningful not to deny the news about the sale of the airport! hava.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Flights to Istanbul New Airport 15 to Start in May 17/04/2018 29, the world's largest airport, is nearing the end of Istanbul New Airport (INA), which is planned to be opened in October. When the signposts are placed on all roads leading to the airport, the first aircraft to be tested on the runway will be able to land in 15 May. The total investment amount of 10.2 billion euros, which will employ approximately 100 thousand people will take place at the airport will take place at the beginning of June learned that the company. LOADING WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY When completed, the annual passenger capacity is expected to reach 200 million. 6 of provisional acceptance at the airport to begin operations by August also realized another first in Turkey. What makes the world jealous Dün
- Flights between Germany and Ordu-Giresun Airport 02/03/2017 Germany with Ordu-Giresun Airport Flights Between Start: start direct flights between Turkey and the sea carrying the first and only airport to be built on the Ordu-Giresun Airport with Germany. FIRST FLIGHT NIGHT TIME 03.00'T Indian Army Metropolitan Mayor said Enver Yilmaz, Turkey's different points and Cyprus Airport mutual flight of the Ordu-Giresun held as of today, with Germany stating start of direct flights, "organized by SunExpress Airlines first The 172 passenger flew from Germany to the airport at 03.00, where he landed at Ordu-Giresun Airport, the same plane then returned to Germany with the 170 passenger.
- Direct Flights to Baku Start From Ankara and Izmir 19/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Turkish Airlines (THY) Antalya-Baku line after the 22 as of April in Ankara-Baku, Pegasus Airlines in the summer of Izmir-Baku flights will start said. Minister Turhan, until last year between Turkey and Azerbaijan 70 frequency weekly maximum time that can be made, said that this number rises to 2018 from 126 frequency. Last year, the 7 919 972 533 passenger transport between the two countries indicating that the Turhan, the amount of cargo delivered by air found the 17 thousand 527 hue found. Turhan, THY scheduled flights to the 2019 summer schedule in Antalya-Baku line this year,
- Scheduled flights were stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport 19/02/2017 Scheduled flights were stopped at Bursa Yunuseli Airport: Yunuseli Airport, which was closed in 2001 after the opening of Yenişehir Airport, was reinstated by 16 in February after the 1 year. BURULAŞ's flights were stopped by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation at Yunuseli Airport, where seaplane flights in Gemlik were scheduled. 1 Since February, it has been claimed that BURULAŞ flights from Bursa Yunuseli Airport to the Golden Horn have been stopped due to inappropriate flights. BURULAS has made commercial flights from the airport, which is only used for amateur and sporty aviation by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, from the airport, which has no infrastructure, fire brigade and other necessary infrastructure Sivil
- CHP Aygun Istanbul Airport to the Assembly 29/05/2019 Istanbul Airport, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure related to the problems of the CHP deputy Tekirdag Deputy Ilhami Ozcan Aygun, claimed that the risk of flight security. SözcüAccording to the report of the CHP Tekirdag deputy, said. Ilhami Ozcan Aygun, Istanbul Airport has given a comprehensive question regarding the troubles. Aygun stated that the wind power plant with the power of the MWMU megawatt (MW) belonging to Lodos Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. Indicating that the power plant will be removed and moved to another region Aygun, taşın All these developments, Istanbul sök
- Flights from Yunuseli restarted 18/03/2017 The flights from Yunuseli started again: Burulaş Aviation's Yunuseli - Haliç flights, which were interrupted due to heavy fog, resumed. Seaplane flights, which had been hampered by the dense fog that had been suppressed since last week, started again. Expeditions from land to sea between the dolmus landing strip and the Golden Horn continue in accordance with the regulations and instructions of the General Directorate of Civil Aviation. Yunuseli Airport, which was closed to commercial flights with the opening of Bursa Yenişehir Airport in 2001, started to welcome its passengers again as a result of the intensive efforts of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and transportation company Burulaş. The operation of Yunuseli Metropolitan Airport, which is a great opportunity for the accessibility of Bursa, was decided by the konusunda
- Flights from Russia to Samsun Started 15/05/2017 Flights from Russia to Samsun Started: Direct flights between Samsun and Russia's Krasnodar city started again today. A ceremony was organized at Samsun-Çarşamba Airport for passengers coming from Krasnodar to Samsun. Bombardier CRJ-200 type 54 airplane of Rusline company took off from Krasnodar and landed at Samsun-Çarşamba Airport in 40 minutes. Passengers consisting of businessmen, managers and members of the media; and met with local games of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Folk Dance Team. While the Russians watched the folk dances with interest, some of them kept pace with the games. The passengers then attended the cocktail at the reception. Samsun guests are happy to see in Samsun Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Culture Rus
- CHP's Sındır Puts Point in İZBAN Debates 16/02/2016 CHP'li Sındır, İZBAN has put the point in the debate: CHP'li Sındır Izmir suburban system (İZBAN) Torbalı line of the opening of the AKP, the project to the Minister of Transport Binali Yildirim to criticize his words, said these efforts in vain. Stating that the biggest burden of the Izmir suburban system (İZBAN) was met by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality with great devotion, Sındır said İzmir İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has the most material and spiritual burden of the project. I do not find this appreciation of even our gratitude to the Metropolitan Mayor Mr.Aziz Kocaoğlu and his team, who carried the project to the present day with great devotion and success. Kill the stout idi
- CHP Council Members in Istanbul asked for Metro Studies 28/11/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly CHP members in Istanbul delayed the metro lines, the cancellation of tenders and asked the status of the work. Mehmet Berke Merter, Seyit Ali Aydogmus and Hasan Tapan, members of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Assembly, brought to the agenda the annulment of the metro lines across Istanbul, the cancellation of the tenders and the coming to a standstill. It was noted that the subway lines, which were standing or slowing, caused many roads to be shut down and caused serious problems for the citizens and tradesmen living in the region. In the proposal, the delay of the Ataköy-İkitelli metro line and the planned completion of 2019'da Bakirkoy-Bagcilar Kirazlı metro is the status of the,
- Tumer with CHP works for the transfer of the Adana Metro to the Ministry 26/12/2015 Tumer of the CHP is working for the transfer of the Adana Metro to the Ministry: The Republican People's Party (CHP) Adana Deputy Zülfikar İnönü Tümer questioned whether the transfer of the metro system in Adana to the Ministry of Transport will be carried out in 2016 during the budget negotiations in parliament. All of CHP, Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) during the era of budget talks, Finance Minister Naji Ağbal to Adana metro forming a heavy burden on the island led to the question 2016 received any budget. Tümer pointed out that the 1996 2010 cost 535, which was started in XNUMX in May, and the officially opened XNUMX in May, didn't work on the rent of the metro. RAIL SYSTEM WILL BE TRANSFORMED TO THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION R
- GURER with CHP, TCDD has a lot to do 20/03/2017 Omer Fethi Gürer, a member of the CHP Niğde and a KIT Commission Member, asked the Parliamentary Survey for the examination of the stations and enterprises closing in the State Railways and the shortcomings and tenders in the tenders. A large ATILIM UP TO 1940 was made Republican People's Party (CHP) Niğde Deputy and Member of the State Economic Enterprises (KİT) Commission Ömer Fethi Gürer, the Presidency of the Grand National Assembly submitted a research proposal on the State Railways. In the first years of the history of the Republic, the railway reached a serious breakthrough and reminiscent of the railway line length of our country in this area until 1940 9 thousand kilometers, Gürer, 1950'li years after the stressed the importance of road transport. Tarih
- Metrobus and IDO flights cannot be made in Istanbul 01/05/2013 Metrobus and IDO flights cannot be realized in Istanbul: Some roads were closed to traffic due to 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day in Istanbul. Metrobus, city lines and IDO domestic flights are not possible. Some roads were closed to traffic due to 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day in Istanbul. Metrobus, city lines and IDO domestic flights are not possible. Barbaros Boulevard, Istanbul Police Department announced that the path to be closed due to being closed to traffic. Ciragan Street Besiktas direction is closed to traffic. The current coming from Yolcuzade İskender Street is directed from Şişhane Square to Okçumusa Street / Bankalar Street. The vehicles in the direction of Abide-i Hürriyet Street, Cevahir from Hürriyettepe Ab
- Istanbul - Bagcilar - Kabatas tram services 07/01/2015 Unable to make a subway tour in Istanbul: Bağcılar - Kabataş tram line between the hours can not be made due to energy failure in 06.10 Güneştepe-Bağcılar. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) made a statement about snowfall. Ini According to meteorological forecasts, the snowfall in Istanbul lasted throughout the day. Snowfall on the Asian side lost its influence in the morning. There was hidden ice on the roads with the night air getting cooler. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality teams during the night against excessive rainfall and hidden ice main arteries, especially bridges, viaducts, connection roads and E-5'te salting and İstanbul
- Excursions in Kadıköy-Moda Tram Line 29/05/2019 Metro Istanbul, social media account T3 Kadikoy-Moda tram line, due to a technical failure announced that the expedition can not be made in the statement, "T3 Kadikoy-Moda tram line, due to a technical failure can not be made." The statement said.
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Alanya Cable Car Fee CHP's Municipal Assembly Agenda 29/08/2017 Last week, the service began to serve the ticket price of Alanya Teleferik high CHP support received support. The members of the CHP in the Alanya City Council will open the discussion in September. The first time in Alanya, which was brought up by the Mayor of the period, Eşref Kahvecioğlu, was forgotten until 1980 due to the military coup. On the other hand, the project was completed by Adem Murat Yücel, who was elected as the Mayor of 1999 March 1999. The project came from Teleferik Holding, which undertook the plant's 2014 yearbook with build-operate-transfer model. New publications of Alanya…
- Yildirim, the Minister of Transport, the CHP Günay'a answer 27/08/2012 Minister of Transport, CHP Günaydın'ın "Ankara and Istanbul to give all the support does not give to Izmir" criticism from Erzincan replied from the Minister 'Lightning' answer to the CHP Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim, a TV program in the subway work in Izmir, the ministry does not support CHP Deputy Chairman Gökhan Günaydın'la Erzincan replied. Minister Yıldırım, "Gökhan Günaydın bey from Ankara, Izmir can not see very well," he said. Reminding that they made İZBAN jointly in İzmir before joining the metro business with Ankara, Yıldırım said laş We cannot punish our citizens from İzmir as citizens of the opposition Ankara. Reminding that Izmir deputy Minister Yıldırım, n What is done in Izmir, what is not done, Dear olduğun
- CHP'liler metrobus case Topbaş'a reminded by drum zurnayla 03/10/2012 CHP officials, the purchase of BRT on trial for alleged abuse of office and the first hearing of the case opened in the case of Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas to be held tomorrow in the second hearing in front of the IMM Building reminded us by playing drums zurna. CHP members gathered in front of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in Sarachane, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas'a trial of the second trial of the case reminded by drum. CHP Istanbul Provincial Vice President Mustafa Ataş made a statement on behalf of the CHP members who gathered in front of the IMM Building at noon. Attachments; Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, the CHP Group's 3 year-long legal struggle, the ş
- Chp Reacts to New Metrobus Lines in Denizli 16/10/2012 CHP Denizli District District President Ömer Yurtseven, the city's transportation rent Turex'ye claiming that the market, "Turex'e offspring, minibus trades coffe tradesman who treats the AKP, now deserves a whopping slap." He said. Denizli, the transportation of the people returned to the tangle of public, unaware of the applications out of the citizens of Yurtseven suggesting, ün The municipality decides to leave the evening and practice in the morning. It is reminiscent of the periods of sultanate, 'I did it' with the understanding that people are imposed on the public without being consulted. Lık CHP Central District President Yurtseven, in his written statement, said: topr Denizli's cock statue, whether glass from the ground, whether the public opinion that the public, the polls that the municipality, the same about transportation Merkez
- Is there any cure for CHP with the help of the private public bus? 11/01/2013 Is there any cure for CHP with the help of the private public bus? CHP is the hope of private public busers who cannot reach a compromise with power? Why did we ask this question? The city agenda has been busy for months, but it has been fruitless! The fight between the Chamber of Private Public Bus Service and the Metropolitan Municipality does not stop and is exacerbated. The previous day ”President Recep Altepe who put the last point during his visit to Sönmez Medya said, ayı There is a law, a system in the homeland Önceki. President Altepe put the last point, but tav The Special Chamber of Public Buses also does not step back from his attitude. Ramazan Umur, the deputy chairman, said that they met with all the authorities of the state.
- CHP shooter, Palu-Genç-Mus railway replacement cost increased 23/01/2015 CHP shooter, Palu-Genç-Mus railway replacement cost is increased: Republican People's Party (CHP) Mersin Deputy Aytuğ Atici, in his press release; the power of the power of Bingol, Kale-1, Kale-2, Beyhan-1 and Beyhan-2 dam on the Murat River passing by the 4 dam to a company to make electricity from these dams, and water use agreement by making the nation's money is withdrawn and the license application claimed that the other companies that have been excluded. At the 2008, Bagıcı said that the construction cost of the railroads that will be placed under the dam with a material placed in the bag is loaded to TCDD. In his press statement, lend The ruler, Kale 1 on Murat River passing through Bingöl UM
- CHP deputy Aydin, BURULAS protested the hike 08/07/2015 CHP deputy Aydin, BURULAS protested the hike: the citizens of Bursa, a person who came to the CHP deputy Erkan Aydin, BURULAS'ın 8,2 wanted to withdraw the transportation hike. CHP Bursa deputy Erkan Aydin, tradesmen visited the listened to his troubles. Aydın, who received complaints about transportation hike, addressed to BURULAŞ officials. Although the hike in transportation pricing is not fully withdrawn, a decrease should be made in prices. profit cı
- CHP Gök, Ankara YHT Garı'nın collapsed ceiling moved the agenda of the Assembly 26/08/2017 CHP group vice president Gök, the first floor of the High Speed Railway Station coating materials on the ceiling, 12 August Saturday on the empty area of the Parliament gave a question about the collapse of the Parliament. A response to the question asked by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan to be answered in writing by the CHP, Gök, "29 October 2016 in the opening of the new Ankara High Speed Train Station has collapsed. There was no chance of injury or loss of life by chance in the collapse of the building ...
- Gürer from CHP: D 2055 housing in TCDD is waiting for vacancy CH 12/09/2017 Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, who answered the question of Omer Fethi Gürer, a member of the CHP Niğde and KİT commissioner, announced that the 6 bin 658 of the 2 bin 55 is empty. Minister Arslan, social and economic difficulties to rent to those who want to rent said. CHP deputy Gürer, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Ahmet Arslan, the request of the Parliament to submit a written proposal to the Presidency tarafından How many residences in TCDD? Are there vacant houses? If so, why is it empty? Can 3 be rented to third parties? What is the number of housing and station buildings destroyed in the last decade? Son
- CHP Gürer: Unplanned high-speed train project is progressing with turtle speed 13/09/2017 In Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Line Project, the study, which was started without adequate study, caused the project to change in some areas. The height of 32 meters up to 80 meters and the depth reached to 36,3 meters shortened the 287,6 mile of Yerköy-Sivas line. On the Kırıkkale-Yerköy line, the tender was completed for similar reasons. The unscheduled work prevented the completion of the project on time. CHP Niğde Deputy Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan responding to the question, the Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project within the scope of the project Yerköy-Sivas line, the 36,3 kilometer line, 251,3 kilometers reduced to XNUMX kilometers reduced announced. CHP Deputy of Niğde CH