Istanbul Airport, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure related to the problems of the CHP deputy Tekirdag Deputy Ilhami Ozcan Aygun, claimed that the risk of flight security.
SözcüAccording to the report of the CHP Tekirdag deputy, said. Ilhami Ozcan Aygun, Istanbul Airport has given a comprehensive question regarding the troubles. Aygun stated that the wind power plant with the power of the MWMU megawatt (MW) belonging to Lodos Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. Stating that the power plant will be removed and moved to another region, Aygun asked, izi Doesn't all these developments reveal the feasibility problem at Istanbul Airport? Sant.
WHY THE SITUATION IS NOT MEASURED
Aygun, Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan to the Parliament in the question of the proposal, the increase in the speed of the micro-heating speed on the concrete surface and the cooling rate will decrease due to the decrease in the sea surface wind exposure will increase more by recording, han When planning the runway, Kumköy and Florya Has the measurement taken place outside the meteorological station? Mete Aygun asked the following questions to be answered in his motion:
- Why didn't the wind warning from the Union of Turkish Chambers of Architects and Engineers have been taken into account? It is known that the Technical Unit of Turkish Aeronautical Association did not approve the project due to the winds coming from the Black Sea and how has this project been implemented?
- Are you going to set up a weather monitoring radar at the airport?
- Is the claim that the automatic approach system established for parking at the airport is not working?
- Why is the heating system of the runways still not installed?
WARNINGS ARE NOT RELEASED
December 2014 Association of Turkish Chambers of Architects and Engineers (TMMOB) Istanbul Provincial Coordination Board 3. In the Airport Technical Report, Aygun pointed out that Istanbul Airport was directly open to the winds coming from the sea and gave the following information:
Iştir It is stated in the report that the wind should be taken from the front and the wind taken from the side and from the side is dangerous, and the Turkish Aeronautical Association Technical Unit has not approved the project due to the winds coming from the Black Sea. In the report, it is stated that the data obtained from Kumköy, Florya and Göztepe Meteorology Station for the Istanbul Airport EIA Report do not reflect the values in the project area. These warnings were justified, 17 appeared in May. 8 airplane was directed to Corlu Ataturk Airport because it did not land at Istanbul Airport due to severe wind. Many aircraft have made up to 1 hours. It is not known how the capacity of Çorlu Atatürk Airport can meet these directions. Or
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- CHP Gök, Ankara YHT Garı'nın collapsed ceiling moved the agenda of the Assembly 26/08/2017 CHP group vice president Gök, the first floor of the High Speed Railway Station coating materials on the ceiling, 12 August Saturday on the empty area of the Parliament gave a question about the collapse of the Parliament. A response to the question asked by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan to be answered in writing by the CHP, Gök, "29 October 2016 in the opening of the new Ankara High Speed Train Station has collapsed. There was no chance of injury or loss of life by chance in the collapse of the building ...
- İBB Council Member CHP Kösedağı: We Will Extend the Rail System to the Whole City in Public Transport 30/04/2019 CHP İBB Council Member Mesut Kösedağı stated in his speech at the Assembly: kür We are going to make a transition to an IETT which solves the problems quickly by eliminating an IETT strategy that plugs its ears into the people of Istanbul. So in short, we will produce a solution, because if there is Imamoglu, there is a solution Meclis Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Assembly convened under the chairmanship of President Ekrem Imamoglu. IETT 2019 was discussed at the Assembly meetings in April. IBB Assembly CHP Member Mesut Kösedağı listed his views, criticism and suggestions and pointed out the following sentences: "Our President Mr. Ekrem BB
- CHP Council Members in Istanbul asked for Metro Studies 28/11/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Assembly CHP members in Istanbul delayed the metro lines, the cancellation of tenders and asked the status of the work. Mehmet Berke Merter, Seyit Ali Aydogmus and Hasan Tapan, members of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Assembly, brought to the agenda the annulment of the metro lines across Istanbul, the cancellation of the tenders and the coming to a standstill. It was noted that the subway lines, which were standing or slowing, caused many roads to be shut down and caused serious problems for the citizens and tradesmen living in the region. In the proposal, the delay of the Ataköy-İkitelli metro line and the planned completion of 2019'da Bakirkoy-Bagcilar Kirazlı metro is the status of the,
- Kocaoglu Halkapınar made a statement about the disruptions in the station 27/02/2013 Kocaoglu Halkapınar Station made a statement about the disasters Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, which is the intersection point of İZBAN and rail, one of the busiest centers in the railway system Halkapınar Station due to work on the disruptions found. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, the intersection point of İZBAN and metron, the most intense centers of the railway system Halkapınar Station due to the work that occurred due to a failure: "System work within the scope of improvements. The situation will return to normal as soon as possible. we wish. " President Kocaoğlu, Alzheimer's and Dementia Patients in the morning of the opening of the Center for Dem
- CHP Tanrıkulu, YHT asked the Assembly for the people responsible for disaster 26/12/2018 Republican People's Party (CHP) Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkılu, with the signature of the CHP deputy 26 13 in December 9 lost the life of the Ankara-Konya high-speed train (YHT) trauma in the occurrence of the disaster and the determination of the responsibility of the Assembly asked for a parliamentary survey. Transport and Infrastructure Ministry to take the necessary measures, negligence and failure as a result of the justification of the proposal research noted that experiencing such tragedy in Turkey, especially since 2002 came to the AKP government was underlined that experienced many train disaster. 'IKITIDAR'S REALLY NEGATIVE' The following reason was said in the following: şöyle The investigations carried out after the train accidents have revealed the real responsible and after the accident '
- Mayor Topbaş, 8 46 billion spent in the year, 22 billion spent on transportation investments and Istanbul said they are preparing new projects. 28/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Çalık Holding Chairman Ahmet Çalık, Atv General Manager Adem Gürses, Calendar Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Ergün Diler, Sabah Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Erdal Şafak, Editor-in-Chief of ATV News Erdoğan Aktaş, Editor-in-Chief of A Haber Cengiz Er and Turkuvaz Media Executive Board Member hosted Kenan Işık in the project launch office of the Metropolitan Municipality in Sütlüce. Mayor Topbas stated that the Metropolitan Municipality spent only 8 billion liras for the investments in 46 year. He pointed out that the works carried out in Istanbul were applied as a sample project by the countries of the world. Transportation…
- No CHP Karabat, Istanbul Airport 28/05/2019 The 3 that the AKP has been promoting for years. Flights are hitting the airport. While discussing these problems, the claim that the airport will sell to foreigners was raised. Özgür Karabat, the CHP deputy of Istanbul, issued a statement on the alleged air traffic and sales allegations. NEW AIRPORT Flying at the airport can not be done since the opening of the problems at the airport in Istanbul 17 May air weather due to weather conditions were disrupted. Many planes had to take a long tour of the air and some of the airplanes are directed to Çorlu Airport, which states that bazı
- Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations 17/07/2014 Movements in Ankaray and Metro Stations Moved to the Assembly: Everything started about a month and a half ago when Haberankara.com reported the problems in Ankaray and Metro stations and created a photo gallery. Then many sites copied this news. National news sites received new news and new news. A public opinion was formed in Ankara in this way; At the end of the rundown and unkempt condition Ankaray and Metro Stations moved to Turkey Grand National Assembly. CHP Ankara deputy Levent Gök, Ankara subway stations, deficiencies and omissions in the Parliament asked the Minister of Interior Efkan to answer the request of the Minister gave a request. Gök, in the motion of the question, inde In Ankara Gök
- Tanrıkulu with CHP, the railways to the agenda of the Parliament 16/01/2017 Tanrıkulu with the CHP, the railways to the agenda of the Parliament: CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrikulu, "The Court of Auditors of the Court of Auditors of the 2015 Year, the situation in the railways, and the railroads of the Court of Auditors examining the dozens of imprisonment process, while the institution, 60 public enterprise within the is it true that the most damaging one is found to be the right? " said. CHP Istanbul Deputy Sezgin Tanrıkulu'nin Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan demanded by the question to be answered by the Court of Auditors of the Year of the 2015 Audit Report, the railroads revealed the situation and the railways inspectors of the Court of Auditors, dozens of imperfect processing process, while the institution, 60 ...
- The name of Istanbul New Airport 11/09/2018 CHP Mersin Deputy Alpay Antmen, Istanbul's 3'inci Airport 'Ataturk' will be given the name of the President on the claims that the President of the President Fuat Oktay'a asked a question. Antmen, the proposal, "" Abdülhamit Han's airport will be called "claims are correct?" he asked. CHP Mersin deputy Antmen, Vice President Oktay, Istanbul 3'inci Airport 'Atatürk' will be given the name of the proposal on the proposal made a proposal. Gazi Mustafa Kemal Ataturk in the text of the proposal 'Istikbal is in the heavens' drawing attention to the Antmen, "not only in our land and sea, but also in the sky to give us the free and independent lives of the name of Atatürk's name to the 3'i Airport and the termination of such discussions he said. "
- The Problems of TCDD Transport Staff Moved to the Agenda of the Assembly 12/12/2018 GOOD Party Balikesir Deputy İsmail Ok, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Cahit Turhan, the TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. he carried the problems of his staff to the parliamentary agenda. The proposal submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament, "Train Preparation and Movement Form (5600), the model to prepare the model without any training is transferred to the logistics staff, train structure workers as a result of the separation of infrastructure into two as a result of the workplace and workers, all the workplace near the staff shortage allegedly taken. " statements were given. The questions of the question submitted by MP Ok; 1- The maneuver given to the train staff in the workplaces with right of incitement UM
- CHP's Ağbaba, Gebze, The Viaduct Accident In The Parliament Moves Agenda 30/11/2018 CHP Veli Ağbaba, Vice Chairman of Labor Unions and NGOs, carried the accident in the Gebze district of Kocaeli to the agenda of the Assembly as part of the construction of the Northern Marmara Motorway. CHP Deputy Chairman Veli Ağbaba, Kocaeli, Gebze district, carried out by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the North Marmara Highway between the Mega Projects as a result of the collapse of the ongoing viaduct of the workers under the concrete blocks of the accident carried to the agenda of the Parliament moved. the following question my TRANSPORTATION aND INFRASTRUCTURE Minister of the Republic of Turkey and the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Cihan Turhan Family, Labor and Social Services Minister Zehra Emerald Selcuk ...
- Traffic problem of Istanbul moved to Parliament 14/07/2012 CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrikulu, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Istanbul, almost a traffic disaster, the Mayor Kadir Topbaş'ın go on vacation," he asked. CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrikulu, Parliament, the Presidency of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim demanded a reply to the question. Tanrıkulu claimed that the traffic problem, which caused the people of Istanbul to go to hell, became a disaster. Ek On the 11 July 2012, Ebru Gültekin, who was trying to take the suburban train with his child in the baby carriage in İstanbul-Kadıköy, fell on the rails because of the early closure of the doors and lost his life by being dragged under the train ara . "Ebru ...
- Umut Oran, earthquake resistance of buildings on the table laid on the table 02/06/2012 CHP Istanbul deputy Umut Oran, Istanbul due to the trauma of buildings on the edge of the railway road due to the earthquake resistance of buildings in the direction of the progressive weakness has moved to the Grand National Assembly. Umut Oran asked the Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Erdogan Bayraktar whether the buildings on the side of the railway in Istanbul have been specially checked. Oran, Minister Bayraktar asked the Parliament to respond to the question in the motion, "Istanbul's Bakirkoy District Yenimahalle 10 July Street, the majority of the buildings on the edge of the railroad, the impact of the earthquake of 1999 has lost the resilience of a large extent, it is said to become dangerous," he said. Is there any joint check with TCDD? The rate, Bayraktar, tar Special Oran
- Traffic lights at Kandira turnstile 07/04/2014 Traffic lights at the Kandıra turnout: D-100 highway, Kandıra district bridge construction was underway, while the D-100 exit was closed in the city. At the time of this exit, Rafet Karacan Boulevard, Hikmet Erenkaya'dan petrol station behind the traffic lights left at the back of the gasoline were naturally disabled. The construction of the bridge interchange is over. D-100 is now available in the city. But the traffic lights in the roundabout, which is disabled while the bridge construction is in progress, still does not work. For this reason, occasionally vehicles are knotted in the region. The lights at this intersection, like before, need to be activated.
- Tender Announcement: Maintenance of Green Areas and Nurseries in the Park 18/02/2019 Maintenance of Park Green Areas and Nurseries in the Station Areas will be taken. General Directorate of State Administration of Turkey (TCDD) 7. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DEPARTMENT Ali Çetinkaya Gar, Service procurement for maintenance of park-green areas and nurseries located in total 137810 m2 area in Afyonşehir, Gazlıgöl, İhsaniye, Döğer, Kadınhanı and Sarayönü station areas 4734 No. 19 and open tender procedure. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2019 / 66205 1-The Administration a) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. Silo Yolu Cad. No: 2 / 1 03030:
- Preparation of the tender for Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Project has been completed 08/01/2015 AYGM Sabiha Gökçen Airport Rail System Connection Project Construction and installation of electromechanical systems, installation and commissioning works for engineering and consultancy services tender preparation has been completed. Preparation, Installation and Commissioning Works Engineering and Consultancy Services tender tender has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; a preliminary election announcement is expected in the coming days. 11 in 2015 for the project, which is set to cost 2.5 million TL Yatırım
- 3. Tender preparations for the construction of the Airport Rail Line and the procurement of vehicles 12/02/2016 AYGM Istanbul 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project New developments have been recorded for the tender of "Istanbul 3. Airport Rail System Connection", which will be carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), which will start preparation works for the construction of the line and purchase of vehicles. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; construction of the line in question and the preparation of light rail vehicles will begin in the coming months. This year, the tender is scheduled to go. The number of vehicles is expected to become clearer in the coming months. As it is known, Yüksel Project won the tender for the study and project works of the line. The approximate cost is 14.625.440 TL Yaklaşık
- 3. For the first time the lights of the runway at the airport 26/02/2018 80 percent of the construction of the new airport in Istanbul, 3 thousand 750 meters in length, 60 meter width of the first runway was lighting. The IGA team posed in front of the approach and runway lights as the entire system worked successfully. İGA İnşaat CEO Yusuf Akçayoğlu shared the track photo from his instagram account. The IGA team posed in front of the approach and runway lights as the entire system worked successfully. According to Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Funda Ocak, General Director of State Airports Authority regarding the allegations that 26 will land at the new airport for testing purposes on February 2018…
- Ankara Deputy Levent Gök brought the problems experienced in the Suburban Train Flights to the agenda of the Assembly 24/01/2012 Ankara Deputy Levent Gök, the Minister of Interior Idris Naim Şahin and the Minister of Transportation Binali Yildirim asked to be answered by the Presidency of the Parliament gave a question. Ankara Deputy Gök told Interior Minister Şahin that the following statements were made in Ankara:: During the intense winter days in Ankara, citizens cannot get rid of the tragedy due to the failure of commuter trains. Passengers in Sincan and Etimesgut districts, which have more than 5 million of 1 million population, are experiencing great difficulties due to lack of buses. In this context; 1-suburban trains created in order to reduce the negativity created by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality in the following winter days on the lines of the bus to increase bus service X
- Teleferik Prices in Bursa Moved to Parliament Agenda 22/04/2016 Teleferik Prices in Bursa Moved to Parliament Agenda: MHP Bursa deputy Kadir Koçdemir, Bursa, the cable car line was moved to the agenda. MHP Bursa deputy Kadir Koçdemir, Bursa's cable car line was moved to the agenda. Ücret While 2008 TL is the return fee in 6, Koçdemir stated that 35 is TL as of today and olduğun 4 TL is the return ticket for a family of 140 people to Uludağ. Do municipalities have the right to regulate the transport service in such a way as to make it almost impossible for the public to benefit from the service? Bel Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Bursa deputy Koçdemir Kadir, related to the cable car line in Bursa, Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) ...
- Manisa High Speed Train Project Moved to Assembly Agenda 14/12/2012 Manisa High Speed Train Project Moved to Parliament Agenda Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Manisa Deputy Erkan Akçay, Salihli-Gölmarmara highway on the late-bridges and Salihli'dan Manisa High Speed Train Project found. In the budget negotiations of the Ministry of Transportation, Akçay stated that the construction of the infrastructure of the Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project, Ankara (Polatlı) Afyonkarahisar section, which was the first stage of the project, was made on the date of 28.12.2011. Ankara-Manisa High Speed Train Project Ankara-Manisa Speed Afyon
- The law, which opens the railway transportation to the private sector, was adopted by the General Assembly of the Assembly. 25/04/2013 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the most radical change in the history of editing that will make transport over private companies, state-owned rail network. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım stated that the current value of TCDD is 100. With the law, TCDD will be restructured as a railway infrastructure operator. TCDD's units related to the train operation were separated and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. was established. TCDD will be the operator on the national railway infrastructure network. Private companies will be able to build their own railway infrastructure and get permission from the ministry to operate on the national railway network. The companies in
- Davutoğlunun Projects Moved to the Assembly Agenda 03/03/2015 Davutoglu Announces the project was moved to the Assembly Agenda: CHP Istanbul deputy and Deputy Chairman Sezgin Tanrikulu, with the request to be answered in writing by the Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmet Davutoglu gave the Presidency of the Grand National Assembly parliamentary questions. Three-storey two-way highway through a subway under the Bosphorus 6,5 three-storey large tunnel tunnel as a public project was announced to the public Tanrıkulu Tanrıkulu, "the project's population of 18 million to Istanbul, the daily movement of 35 million after the mass transit of 11 million to 20 million target 27 April 2011 is a hazır
- CHP Ankara metro to move to the Parliament renewed the escalator 23/04/2015 CHP moved the Ankara metro escalator to the Assembly: CHP group vice president Levent Gök, Ankara Metro, how many stations in the staircase renovation work was done, how many repairs in the last 4 in the year how many stations in the escalator asked how many repairs. Gök, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu in response to the question submitted to the Presidency of the Parliament to the Presidency of Parliament said: In the last 4 year, how many repairs have been done on the escalators in several stations. How long did each of the repairs last? What is the cost of each repair? In the announcements made by EGO in the metro stations, 'The economic life of Metro