The steam locomotive of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be returned to the city of Yunusemre.
With the protocol signed between the General Directorate of TCDD and the Municipality of Yunusemre, the steam locomotive which is rented for one year and taken to Manisa for one year plus 2 thousand 557 is returned to Balıkesir.
According to information obtained, after the reactions of Balikesir Mayor Yücel Yilmaz came into operation. As a result of Yılmaz's instruction, it was learned that the steam locomotive would be brought back to Balıkesir.
It is suggested that the locomotive will be placed in the area where the taxi stand is located at the Train Station and will be exhibited here.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Marşandiz Bridge Completed, Yht'ler Return to Ankara Railway Station 11/08/2012 Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) 2 returns to Ankara Station after a month break. Due to the construction of the Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard 15 YHTs moving from Xinjiang since June, 17 will start to move from Ankara Station again from August. The Marşandiz Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard was demolished and rebuilt by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality on the grounds that it was not safe enough. For this reason, Ankara-Eskişehir and Ankara-Konya YHT flights, 15 since June 2012 Sincan-Eskişehir-Sincan and Sincan-Konya-Sincan has served between. During this period, TCDD, YHTs from Xinjiang, 1 hours before departure from Ankara Station D
- İZBAN A.Ş. 13 dismissed by the mechanic returns to their jobs 17/10/2012 Ten thousand thousands of Izmir suffered victims in the morning due to the fact that the mechanics did not work in October. İZBAN officials, the mechanic's work to leave the 15 machine contract had terminated. Collective bargaining due to a situation in the High Arbitral Tribunal because of the action can not be done İZBAN officials reported that the workers were fired by a message to the mobile phones. The crisis that started at the Aliağa-Menderes Line operated by the İZBAN Company ended completely. İZBAN Chairman of the Board of Directors TCDD Assistant General Manager İsmet Duman received information about the crisis and made an evaluation meeting. Company officials do not perform their duties in line with the request of the yap
- Nuclear trains are returning 26/04/2013 Nuclear trains are going back to Russia. The analog of such a system has been in the arms of the USSR and Russian Armed Forces since 1987 until 2005. Railway missile complexes in 1993 were not used in accordance with the Strategic Arms Reduction Agreement signed between Russia and the United States. In 2002, Russia withdrew from the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty after the US withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems Treaty. Experts evaluate the advantages and use perspectives of the railway missile system. Mobility - a method of protection a
- Return to the legendary Orient Express 28/01/2014 The legendary Orient Express is returning: the 126 brings the legendary Orient Express train line, which operates between Paris and Istanbul, to life. The legendary 'Orient Express' train line from Paris to Istanbul is coming back. In the 1883, the Orient Express, which was implemented by a Belgian entrepreneur, connected Istanbul and Paris. Over the years, even though the route has changed from time to time, the line's passengers have always been the most famous names of the period, from British spy TE Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) to German-born American singer-actress Marlene Dietrich. Original voyage at Sirkeci Station British writer Agatha Christie's irk
- Today in History: 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened. 16/05/2012 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened. 16 May 1888 Mauser Company and Director of VVürttembergische Vereinsbank Alfred Kaulla, General Manager of Deutsche Bank, wrote to Georgvon Siemens for the railroad in Anatolia and 9 said that he agreed to take concession in the letter in August.
- Today in History: 2 August 1991 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum Opened 02/08/2015 Today, 2 August 1914 was announced as a general mobilization, and then the General Directorate of Railroad Railways confiscated French and British railways. German and Austrian companies continued. Hicaz Railways were also under military rule. During the war, the railway closed for civilian transportation and the pilgrimage could not be carried out. 2 August 1944 Law No. 20 on 4643 million credit for the construction of railways up to Iraq and Iran border. 2 August 1991 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum opened.
- Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum 16/11/2012 Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum is one of the most beautiful places in Ankara. Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum located in Ankara garda tandoğan, formerly used steam trains and coal cranes are exhibited and there is an excellent mechanical visually. This Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum is located opposite the International Facade of Gazi University Faculty of Engineering and Architecture. Ankara open-air steam locomotive museum is what you can go with your loved ones on a weekend, this museum is available with seats if
- Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum (Video and Picture) 01/12/2012 Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum A train on the way to the museum for those who love trains and train model Selcuk (Izmir) about 10km after you go up the road through the village of Çamlık. After entering the village, you can see the signboard of Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum where the TCDD's veteran steam locomotives are gathered on the right side of the road that goes down the light ramp. The museum is not visible at first glance and the inside of the museum, which is not visible from the outside, is on the main road, not on the side street. Contrary to my guess, a well-kept and pleasant environment is prepared, green all around. In the museum, especially the veteran steam locomotives, wagons, cranes Müz
- Europe's Largest Steam Locomotive Museum (Photo Gallery) 05/04/2013 Europe's Largest Steam Locomotive Museum Perhaps from Diyarbakır to İzmir, who knows what has brought us this locomotive. The locomotive can also carry our wagons from Erzurum to Izmir. Turkey's and Europe's largest Steam Locomotive Museum Is it possible to get distracted by wandering around the old year? Those who make ”black train“ journeys know in their childhood and youth. These unforgettable days lasting four days and three nights in small compartments. The train is a tricky race to touch our tree branches. While hanging from the windows, the locomotives emitted and burned. Sellers on the train at the stations, children screaming on the roads ”newspaper newspaper“ sat Anyway we are this İstasyon
- Today in History: 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened. 16/05/2015 Today 16 May 1888 Mauser Company and Director of VVürttembergische Vereinsbank Alfred Kaulla has given a letter to Georgvon Siemens, General Manager of Deutsche Bank, for the railroad in Anatolia and 9 said that he agreed to take a concession in the letter in August. 16 May 1991 TCDD Ankara Open Air Steam Locomotive Museum is opened.