Denizli Metropolitan Municipality of 4 years ago at the altitude of the 1500 Denizli Cable Car and Bağbaşı Plateau in the 7,125 surprised by the giant mushrooms weighing kilograms.
In order to enrich the social life of the people of Denizli, to spend time in the nature with the nature of the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality in the 2015 served in the Denizli cable car and the giant mushroom in Bağbaşı Plateau left the astounded. Emin Topal, who works at Denizli Teleferik and Bağbaşı Plateau, found a giant mushroom known as'n tombak, in the plateau at the altitude of 1500 meters. Topal, who was poisonous and weighed the giant edible mushroom together with his friends, was surprised to see the weight of 7,125 kilogram.
4 kg found last year
Emin Topal, stating that the fungus they found in Denizli Teleferik and Bağbaşı Plateau weighing 7,125 kilograms, is the biggest mushroom so far, stated that the fungus called fer tombak ak is mostly seen in the fields near the summit. Last year, about a kilogram of 4 about a fungus found Topal, lovers of mushrooms expressing that they expect Denizli to the plateau, they found the mushrooms roasted with onion is very nice.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Giant Metrobus Surprises in China 04/08/2016 Giant Metrobus People Surprised in China: A special rail system made in China with a giant metrobus was produced. The system works like this. The rails are laid on both sides of the double lane road. Then a huge metrobus was produced, which was six empty and tunneled, but could move on the rails. In this way, passengers can continue to travel under the metrobus while the passengers are moving on the road. So the BRT doesn't occupy the strip. It is observed that it does not affect traffic. It was reported that the vehicle was 22 meter long and 7,6 meter wide. Photos of the new bus were shared with the Chinese press. The bus is still in the trial phase. When to use it daily ne
- Metrobüsle Metro Linking Alert Warning 11/09/2014 Metrobus and the Metro Linking to the Intercity Warning Band Surprise: In Istanbul, metropus linking the metropolis of Unalan Station used to see the plate in the walking band was stunned. Metrobus and the Metro Linking to the Interlocking Hike Alert is Surprised In Istanbul, connecting the metrobus metron with the walk band used at Ünalan Station failed. '0 ../ 0 ../ 2014' has been astonished by those who see when the failed band will open. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan opened the opening of the Kadikoy-Kartal subway to the footsteps of the walk to the station in the Ünalan station was a failure. The entry of the band to the entrance of ULAŞIM A.Ş. In the article, "Dear passengers, this equipment, ..0 / 0 ../ 2014 history Yazı
- Forgotten items on the tram in Samsun surprised 29/02/2016 Forgotten items on tram in Samsun Surprised: The objects forgotten in Samsun, rail system vehicles and stations, astonish those who see. Citizens suffering from the stress of everyday life, they can forget the vehicles next to them when they get on public transport. The forgotten items in trams, stations and buses are waiting for their owners in the lost goods section of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System Enterprise (SAMULAŞ A.Ş.) General Directorate. The forgotten items include two university degrees and a bike ride on the tram as well as ney, laundry, backgammon, latest mobile phones, identity, wallet. Un REMARKS OF SOME ITEMS TUHAF yal SAMULAŞ A.Ş., which states that some forgotten items create surprise, “
- Metro in the capital, Ankara Forgotten Items Surprised 17/02/2017 Metro in the capital, Ankara Forgotten Items Surprised: In the capital, metro, Ankaray and municipal buses forget the television from the drill, laptop, bicycle, camera, business equipment to surprise many who saw many things. According to a written statement made by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, buses and rail vehicles traveling on Ankara each day over 1 million are cleaned after completing their daily voyages. Meanwhile, the items forgotten or dropped by passengers, drivers and movement officers are determined by the record. Similarly, the goods found when cleaning the wagons with rail system vehicles are kept and delivered to the concerned. Lost items Kay
- Marmaray Excavations 15/08/2017 Kartal Deputy Mayor and Deputy President Gülcemal Fidan went to the location of the historical tomb ruins that were discovered during the Marmaray Project works in the district. Kartal Hasan Ali Yücel Cultural Center in front of the ongoing excavations during the excavations of the historical tomb ruins of the deputy mayor and Deputy Mayor Gülcemal Fidan, went to work in the region and the authorities received information. Saplings, said in a statement, ğı Eagle is a historical city. As in the excavation of the Dragos excavation work on the remains of the historical graves discovered during the Marmaray Project, which is currently under construction in Kordonboyu Quarter, has started Drag
- Bombs On Rails In India 26/01/2018 In India, police found a large object that was thought to be a bomb, covered on the train tracks, and went to the scene upon the notion that there might be a bomb to detonate as the train passed. Indian police evaluated the notice and was struck by removing the cloth on the object. The bomb was supposedly a sleeping man who put his head on the tracks. Police kicked the interesting citizen by kicking him and drove him over the tracks.
- 800 Cars Passed by Train Surprised 10/04/2018 Karaman said hundreds of vehicles by rail for the first time in Turkey was understood to be a part of this year, starting with railway freight car. Approximately 800 carried by train from Karaman continued on his way between the confused glances of those who saw the vehicle. Automobiles reported to have been moved from İzmit to Mersin OMSAN, the pioneer of the railway sector, was founded by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. after the wagon / locomotive rental cooperation with the logistics sector has become a reality. In Turkey, automobile transportation was started by rail for the first time in Turkey. OMSAN's first car-loaded car was headed by 2018 from Izmit / Kosekoy, and it has continued since then. OMSAN, Mersin / Yenice /
- 40 Year Previous Bosphorus and Bridge Photo Surprised 09/04/2013 The difference between the 40 years ago and the present state of the Bosphorus Bridge. The photograph on the 30 October 1973, where the Bosphorus Bridge was opened, was on the headline of 31 October 1973 Hürriyet. The year has passed 40, Hürriyet took another photo from the same place. And these two frames, 1. The Istanbul Strait, which is a highly protected area, revealed how it became concrete. Source: Medyafaresi
- Büyükşehir hosted Denizli artisans in Bağbaşı Plateau 30/10/2015 Büyükşehir hosted Denizli artisans in Bağbaşı Plateau: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Osman Zolan met in the Bağbaşı Plateau with professional chambers operating under the Denizli Chamber of Merchants and Craftsmen. Stating that they have built the longest ropeway in the Aegean, Mayor Zolan said that they have added a ring to the city tourism together with the complex facilities in the Bağbaşı Plateau. Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan welcomed the heads and representatives of the Chamber of Denizli Tradesmen and Craftsmen Chambers in the Bağbaşı Plateau. Musa Celikkol, the president of the Union of Chambers of Tradesmen and Artisans of Denizli, in his speech, said Başkan
- In the Bağbaşı Plateau 26/12/2016 In the Bağbaşı Plateau that wants to see the snow: In the history of Denizli, Teleferik, which is the stopover point of Denizli and its guests from the surrounding cities, continues to be the center of attention. Since its commencement in Denizli, Teleferik has been the center of attention for the guests from Denizli and the surrounding cities. In Denizli, the users of the ropeway to give a new dimension to the social life of the citizens do not leave almost empty cabins. Thousands of passengers at the elevation of the XIII on the highlands of Bagbasi learned that the citizens, the city to see the snow and to get away from the stress of the cable car facilities in Bağbaşı. The cable car goes to the highlands of Bağbaşı and T