Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the capital, the religious and national holidays to take all kinds of measures to ensure peace and security, while the public transport vehicles serving under the General Directorate of EGO will provide free service at the Ramadan Feast.
EGO Buses, Metro, Ankaray and Teleferik will carry the capitalists free of charge during the three days of Ramadan.
FREE TRANSPORT FROM 7 TO 70 TO EVERYONE
Citizens; Abil 4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and 6 June Thursday ”will be free to use the public transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality.
7 to 70 all citizens; Without using Ankarakart and credit cards, 4 will be able to travel free of charge from 06.00 to 6 June Thursday at 23.59 June to XNUMX.
RING IN CEMETERY
Metropolitan Municipality, the capital of the cemetery to visit the grave of citizens who want to visit easily during the Eid, including the day of the Eid for the transportation to the graves made arrangements for easy access.
For the citizens who want to go to the Çimşit Cemetery, the General Directorate of EGO will organize an expedition every 30 from the Lale Square. increased. It will even carry passengers by 210 minutes every day.
Those who would like to go to Ortakoy Cemetery will be able to use the öy 359 Gökçeyurt-Ortaköy- Kızılcaköy-Mamak-Ulus gitmek line. EGO will also provide services in the cemetery through ring services throughout the day in order to prevent the citizens from being forced.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Public Transportation in Eskişehir 18/08/2018 Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality, during the Eid Al-Adha, announced that trams and buses will be available free of charge. According to the decision taken by the citizens to fulfill their holidays, 4 in Eskişehir will provide trams and buses of the Metropolitan Municipality free of charge during the day. The first day of the festival 21 06.00 24 to start the day, indicating that the authorities, the last day of the festival 24.00 August Friday night until XNUMX tram and the Metropolitan Municipality said that the buses will serve for free.
- Public Transport Free Along Manisa 11/09/2016 Public Transportation Free in Manisa During the Festival Free: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of public transportation service in the scope of public transport red buses offered by the public, 4 during the day of Eid during the 14 district will provide free service said. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of the public transportation service in the scope of public transportation of the red buses offered by public transport, 4 will provide free service in 14 district during the Eid-Al-Adha day. In addition, every week on Friday between the Kırdık Fire Brigade and Kirtık Cemetery between the regular ring voyages and the first day of the feast was reported to be done. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality's public transportation service in 17 district Man
- Free Public Transportation in Kocaeli 18/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Feast of the Sacrifice, to provide a free transportation service to enable citizens to come together with their friends and relatives. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan City Council, citizens will benefit from free transportation by 21 August Tuesday from the first day of the festival to the end of the Feast of Sacrifice, 24 August Friday. SOME LINES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED Citizens' satisfaction will be applicable to the transportation of land transportation and rail systems. Municipal buses and tram will provide free service during Eid al-Adha. Lines 200, 250G, 250, 800K and 800C will not be included in the free transportation. On the other hand, the Feast of Sacrifice Öte
- Free public transport throughout the holidays in Mersin 13/06/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, before the Ramadan Feast of the people of Mersin to spend a peaceful and comfortable holiday accelerated work. Within the scope of Ramadan Feast preparations, the teams of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality will be in charge of the 24 hours. Free transportation during Ramadan Feast of service throughout the whole of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality will continue to support additional flights during the month of Ramadan. The public transport services to be provided throughout the province are the 1, 2 and 3. Day will be held free of charge. In addition, by the Metropolitan Municipality for the visit to the cemetery free shuttle service, during the holidays will be organized during the hour of the citizens will be at the service of the citizens. Police,…
- Free public transportation across the resort in Sanliurfa 02/06/2019 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality takes the necessary measures throughout the city for the Sanliurfalans to spend the Ramadan Feast in peace and comfort. On the day of the holiday, the citizens of the city on the day of the free service for free public transportation to the service of the Metropolitan Municipality, has started additional visits to the cemetery. Metropolitan cleaning activities to ensure that the grave visits of citizens, security measures to increase the metropolitan, during the festival will respond to any complaints about air and noise pollution. In addition, the workplace monitoring of the workplace because of the police teams also tightened the routine checks. Identifying past confectionery products and products, police teams, citizens Tarihi
- Free public transportation throughout the holidays in Izmir 03/06/2019 All the public transportation vehicles of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service during Ramadan. Free tariff 4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and, 6 will be available on Thursday, June. Buses allocated for visits to the cemetery will also be in the service of İzmir residents. In accordance with the resolution adopted at the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Assembly, all public transportation vehicles will provide free service during the Eid al-Fitr (4 June Tuesday, 5 June Wednesday and 6 June Thursday). ESHOT, İZDENİZ, İzmir Metro and İZBAN all measures were taken to prevent any disruption during the festival. İzmir residents also visit the cemetery ziyaret
- Bus Throughout Feast In Antalya, Antray, Nostalgic Tram Free 15/08/2012 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, took the necessary measures to make the citizens spend a comfortable and peaceful Ramadan. Many units, especially the police, fire brigade, ASAT, will be on duty during the Eid al-Fitr. 40 red bus with the official plate of the Metropolitan Municipality, the nostalgic tram with Antray will carry the citizens of 3 day free of the day. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, completed the preparations for the public to spend a comfortable holiday. During the feast period, the staff working in the Municipal Police Department will be on duty, and the teams will concentrate their inspections in the establishments that produce and sell the open food and beverage production especially on the eve of the feast day.
- Red Bus, Antray and Nostalgia Tram Free Along the Feast 14/07/2015 Red Bus, Antray and Nostalgia Tram Free throughout the Day: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, the official license plate red buses, with Antray nostalgic tram on the holiday will carry citizens free. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, completed the preparations for the public to spend a comfortable holiday. The staff working in the Directorate of Municipal Police during the festival will be on duty. Teams, pre-festive food and beverage production, especially on the day will provide more intense control of the workplace. Police teams, will take the necessary measures to make the public visit the graves of Uncalı and Andızlı graveyards during the festival. Citizens, complaints 249 50 84 andaş
- Free Public Transport in Adana 16/08/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality will organize free bus service to the cemeteries on the eve of the day, provide free public transport service during the holiday, and provide free sacrifice in mobile slaughterhouses. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed its preparations for the celebration of the Eid al-Adha in peace and security, will organize free bus services to the graveyards on the day of the conquest, maintain free public transport throughout the holiday and provide free sacrifice in the mobile slaughterhouses. CLEAN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CEMETERY Adana Metropolitan Municipality teams, in accordance with the instructions of President Hüseyin Sözlü 21-24 August will be celebrated between all units before the Eid al-Adha took the necessary measures. The visit of the clergymen to…
- Municipal Buses and Tram Free 17/08/2018 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, citizens in a comfortable, peaceful and safe environment to complete the preparations for the holidays. The municipality, which offers convenience to citizens along with transportation, safe shopping, graveyard, tourism and sacrifice areas, took measures to ensure a peaceful holiday before and during the 9 holiday. MUNICIPALITY BUSES IN BAYRAM AND TRAMVAY FREE In the day, the buses and trams belonging to the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will be free of charge. Other public buses are citizens ise
- Tradition in Trabzon 16/08/2018 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, traditionally free of public buses on religious holidays this year will continue to implement the application. Metropolitan Municipality will carry citizens free of charge on all lines during the festival. While private public buses are kept out of this practice, free bus services will be organized between 09.00 and 15.00 for the cemeteries of Bahçecik, Bostancı, Sülüklü, Uğurlu and Boztepe to allow the citizens to visit the graves. Buses for the citizens who want to go to the cemeteries of Bahçecik, Uğurlu and Boztepe will be removed from the front of the old Bağ-Kur building in Meydan Square, and for the citizens who want to go to Bostancı and Sülüklü cemetery. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu Trabzon
- All Public Transport Vehicles Connected to IMM Free 31/05/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has completed preparations for Ramadan Feast. According to this, all the public transportation vehicles connected to IMM will carry Istanbul free during the holiday. On the first 3 day of the festival, all the roadside parking lots belonging to İBB subsidiary İSPARK will provide free service. 4 library 7 / 24 will be open during the festival. All units of IMM will be vigilant in order to prevent any possible negativity. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality completed the preparations for 9 daily Ramadan Day with all units. Necessary measures have been taken for Istanbul residents to spend a comfortable, peaceful and safe holiday. IETT, 4 THOUSAND THROUGH 524 TOOL FOR YOUR SERVICE During Ramadan; IETT, Special People İ
- Municipality Buses During The Day In Karaman Free 02/06/2019 Karaman Municipality took all necessary measures to ensure that our citizens have a peaceful holiday in Ramadan. Municipal teams will be at the beginning of the 24 hours mission. Karaman Municipality, who completed their preparations due to the Ramadan Feast, will provide services during the festival in order to prevent disruption of their services, such as Police, Fire Brigade, Park-Garden, Cleaning Works, Cemetery and Transportation Services Directorates. Mayor Savaş Kalaycı said that all necessary measures were taken in order to live in peace and he said: ı During the feast, teams from Zabıta, Fire Brigade, Park-Garden and Cleaning Works will be waiting for 24 hours to prevent any problems. Our municipal buses will carry free passengers for three days. For cemetery visits Mez
- Tram and City Buses Free 03/06/2019 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, took all necessary measures in Ramadan Feast, citizens, relaxed, peace and confidence in the preparation of the holiday to complete the preparations. The transportation will be FREE Within the scope of the Metropolitan Municipality's "Free Bus Passage in Feast" application, 3 will continue during the Ramadan Day. Buses and trams of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality (GAZİULAŞ), which are connected to the Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, will carry free passengers to enable the citizens to visit the cemetery and relatives without having any transportation problems. Buses will carry free 30 per minute on the Arife day to Balıklı-Yeşilkent Cemetery and Balıklı-Asri Cemetery. Ramadan…
- Transportation Through the Holidays in Istanbul Percentage of 50 Discounted 23/10/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, four-day Eid al-Adha during the transportation in Istanbul will be discounted 50 percent announced. In a written statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, according to the decision taken by the municipality, İETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabataş Funicular, martyr lines ferries and private public buses will provide discounted service at 50. It was taken by the municipality in order to make the holiday a comfortable and peaceful holiday. In this context, the number of bus voyages will be increased in parallel with the passenger density that will increase on the days of the holidays and holidays. Metro, light metro…
- Free transport in Antalya 25/07/2014 Transportation in Antalya is free during the holidays: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend a comfortable and peaceful holiday. Many units, especially the police, fire brigade, ASAT, will be on duty during the Eid al-Fitr. The 40 units red bus with the official license plate of the Metropolitan Municipality will carry the nostalgic tramway with Antray on the holiday free of charge to citizens. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, completed the preparations for the public to spend a comfortable holiday. Personnel working in the Municipal Police Department during the festival will be on duty. Teams, pre-festive food and beverage production, especially on the day will provide more intense control of the workplace. Police…
- 50 Reduced Through Public Transport Fest in Bursa 16/08/2018 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas said that 4 will be discounted by 50 at the Eid Al-Adha during the day and doubled the enthusiasm of the citizens. Alinur Aktaş, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, who gave direction to his works with the aim of di A more livable and more accessible city ağ, gave the good news that the public transportation would be discounted by 50 at the Feast of Sacrifice. President Aktas, stated that the decision will delight the citizens, en We are doing all the work to make the citizens of Bursa the best way to spend the Eid al-Adha. In this context, we also evaluated our transport activities and 21 from Tuesday to Tuesday, 24 until midnight of August Friday, journeys with the Scholarship Bu
- 50 Reduced Through Public Transport Fest in Izmir 13/06/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will make a discount of% 50 in public transportation services during Ramadan Feast. The discounted tariff will be applied on 15, 16,17 June. Buses allocated for graveyard visits will also be free. In accordance with the resolution adopted at the meeting of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality will carry their passengers at the 50 discount rate during the Ramadan Feast. Buses allocated for graveyard visits will also be free. A discount rate of 35 will be applied on public transportation vehicles of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality (except Airport, Owl, Ticket 50, personnel transportation card and campus student tariff). İzmir
- Good news for the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line! Be Free! 22/07/2014 Good news for the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line: 25 The gospel of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train line, which will start operating in July, has come. Feast of the fast train 3. 30 is expected to be free until July. Ankara-Istanbul between the train to run on the end of the fast train. 25 will begin to work in July, while the train for the breaths were held, a gospel came for Eid al-Fitr. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's high speed train will be free to give the gospel to be announced and is expected to make a statement. After the holiday, the fast train will be switched to normal pricing. Pricing is expensive from the bus, the plane is said to be cheaper. GOING TO RETURN MORE G
- Postal Train in Dursunbey, Balıkesir 14/08/2012 Dursunbey Mayor Mehmet Ruhi Yilmaz, Balıkesir Kütahya due to the work of the rail way for a long time working with the mail train will work again with the reason of Bayram said. Mayor Yilmaz 'citizens who want to provide transportation to Dursunbey by train 17 and 26 August, including the dates of this direction can reach our district. From our district to Kütahya, the mail train will move to 09.42 at 19.40 and XNUMX at the same time. said. On the occasion of the festival, Dursunbey'a warned the President to set off to come, the driver also wanted to be careful. Source: www.haberdenhaber.com
- Free bridge, highway and public transport throughout the feast 02/09/2015 Bridge, motorway and public transport are free during the feast: According to the Cabinet Decision, free of charge from motorways and strait bridges 23 on Wednesday, 00.00, 28 on September Monday to 07.00. After his visit to the Anıtmathar, members of the government moved to the first meeting of the Temporary Cabinet in Çankaya Presidential Palace. The meeting, headed by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, started at 12.50. The meeting which was chaired by Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu SözcüSü Numan Kurtulmuş made the following remarks: "There will be a comprehensive study related to vocational education. This study is not only Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Science, an
- Highways and Bosphorus bridges free during the holidays 04/07/2016 Motorways and Bosphorus bridges free during the holidays: 11 will be free of charge for vehicles using the highways, Bosphorus bridges and the opening of Osman Gazi Bridge. Road construction, superstructure repair and renovation works of the roads are carried out in controlled sections of transportation. According to the Road Status Bulletin of the General Directorate of Highways, 07.00 will not be charged for vehicles that use highways and Bosphorus bridges until Monday, July 11. Osmangazi Bridge and Muallimköy-Gemlik intersections opened with build-operate-transfer model will be free until the same date. State Railways Fast Devlet
- ADARAY 10 Free throughout the day 03/06/2013 Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, the first phase of Adapazari-Arifiye between the City Rail System (ADARAY) trial expeditions began. Deputy Secretary General Fatih Turan said, ın We started all the preparations in the highly anticipated ADARAY, which was determined by the Sakarya people. The expeditions will continue for free during the 10 days, Se he said. Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments in full speed and continues to implement the projects it designs. The trial began in ADARAY, which is named after the Sakarya people and served between Adapazarı and Arifiye. General Secretary of Metropolitan Municipality İbrahim Pehlivan, Deputy Fatih Turan and Head of Transportation Department İsmail Yolcu participated in the first test drive. Büyük
- Bus and Metro Free During the Feast of Sacrifice in Adana 29/08/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality also made plans for citizens to visit the cemetery comfortably. Municipal buses on the day of the Buruk, Kabasakal, Asri, Küçükoba and Akkapı graveyards will make free ring voyages said. From the old province to the cemeteries, bus services will start at 07.30 and will continue until 17.30. Citizens with walking difficulties in the cemeteries, golf vehicles and municipal services with the driver will be able to visit. The buses of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana and the metro will continue to provide free public transport throughout the Eid al-Adha. During the Feast of Sacrifice, ALO 153 operators will convey the wishes, requests and complaints of the judges to the relevant units.
- Free public transportation in Diyarbakir 13/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, due to Ramadan Feast, starting from the day of the 4 will provide free public transportation services during the day. On the first day of the eve and holiday, 117 will be transported free of charge to the cemeteries from the points determined in the citizens, city center and districts with the rings to be created by means of vehicles. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the city center and districts due to Ramadan Feast of citizens to provide comfortable and comfortable travel to provide free public transport. Metropolitan Municipality public transport, starting from the day of the holiday free during the holiday will carry citizens. Considering the intense visits to the cemetery, the metropolitan municipality offers a more comfortable way to citizens' cemeteries.