Alstom delivered a driverless train to be used on line B of the Lyon metro network. As planned, the 30 month after the start of the project, 25 The first train arriving at the La Poudrette depot in April and passing the 5.000 km test in Valenciennes in five months, will begin dynamic night testing at the Lyon network at the end of May. Alstom will produce 30 units train, in total for the B line of the Lyon metro.
The train produced for the Lyon Metro is 36 meters long and can carry more than 300 passengers. Trains provide a new travel experience with large bay windows, LED lighting, comfortable velvet seats, passenger information screens, air conditioning, large corridors and doors, a completely low floor and an open interior door that allows passengers to move from one wagon to another during the journey.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Azerbaijan Railways Investigated New Generation Products Produced by TÜDEMSAŞ 27/09/2018 Authorities of Azerbaijan Railways came to Sivas to examine the domestic and national products produced by TÜDEMSAŞ. Together with Deputy Director General Mehmet Başoğlu, the delegation visited the production sites and evaluated the possibility of production of wagons for Azerbaijan Railways. The new generation freight wagons produced at TÜDEMSAŞ with low cost and low cost of life cycle are attracting great attention by international companies carrying out transportation on Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway. The sons of the deputy head of the Azerbaijan Ministry of Rail Freight Transportation, Assadov Bashir Sabir and Necefov Elövset Niftulla came to his son TUDEMSAS and examined the production of these new generation wagons. Together with the Deputy Director General of TÜDEMSAŞ, Mehmet Başoğlu TÜ
- Siemens Delivers Vectron Locomotives for PKP Cargo 12/01/2016 Siemens Delivers Vectron Locomotives Produced for PKP Cargo: Siemens successfully delivered the 3 Vectron Locomotive. After the production of 15 of Vectron Locomotives, which are produced for PKP Cargo, total of 3 units, various static and dynamic tests were performed. Thus, PKP Cargo has started to expand its fleet to meet international orders. 501,502 and 503 are available after tests in Munich, Germany. The units were sent to Poland. The Vectron Locomotives sent are expected to arrive in Poland by the end of January. After the final test of the wagons, and then lar
- Shanghai Alstom Transport Co. The first of the 18 pcs without driver driver was delivered in Singapore 24/07/2014 Shanghai Alstom Transport Co. The first of the 18 pcs driverless trains produced by the company was delivered in Singapore: on February 2012, Singapore's Land Transport Authority 42 ordered the purchase of trains. The 24 train for the Circle Line was delivered on June 29. The first 18 driverless train to be operated on the North East Line was now delivered. Trains manufactured by Alstom Transport, a joint venture between Shanghai Electric Group and Shanghai Alstom Transport Co. Alstom's largest contract in the Asia-Pacific region are driverless trains from the Metropolis family of Alstom.
- Lyon Metro Map 02/08/2012 Lyon Metro Map: Last updated: August 2012
- Lyon Metro is Renewing 14/07/2015 Renovation of the Lyon Metro: D-line trains of the Lyon subway are being renewed. Lyon transport company Sytral received the first train of the renovation work undertaken by CAF. The deal with CAF covers the renewal of 36 trains MPL 85 trains. The price of the agreement was announced as 23 million Euros. In this statement, it is emphasized that trains serving this line have been in use since 1991. The first of the renewed trains was delivered. Other trains are expected to be taken at regular intervals and by the middle of 2018. Renovation works are carried out at the CAF factory in France. Studies of the mechanical and electrical equipment exchange of trains, lighting alar
- Minister Varank Tests Eco-Friendly Bus Produced by Bozankaya 08/12/2018 Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, Sileo (Silent) S10 model bus produced by Bozankaya. Both local residents an environmentally friendly bus captain's chair remarkable that both electric Minister Varank, as regards the manufacturer, "R & D through making value-added develop their products both in Turkey they sell abroad. If you invest in R & D you can produce value-added products, Bozankaya is one of the best examples of them. "" He said. VISIT TO THE PRODUCTION CENTER Bozankaya AS operates in the production of Varank, electric commercial vehicles and rail systems. Ankara Chamber of Industry 1. Organized Industry Organ
- New generation freight wagons in the new era from TÜDEMSAŞ 27/07/2017 TÜDEMSAŞ the largest freight wagon manufacturer in Turkey, far from the 1939 21 thousand years of trouble-ra I bakımon production of freight cars and freight cars around 343 thousand and made its revision. . We have completed the technical and technical trainings of our employees while renewing our technical infrastructure with the investments we have made in recent years. in our factory bogie welding robot, robotic blasting plant, dyeing plant and a large number of cars in the modern gear, our boxcar sector consists of CNC machines we are the best equipped company in Turkey. "he said. Koçslan is in every sense from 2015-2019 to design and production Koç
- Siemens Introduces Trains for Riyadh Metro 23/02/2016 Siemens Introduced Trains for the Riyadh Metro: The Inspiro train, which was produced by Siemens for the Riyadh Metro in the Saudi Arabian capital, was introduced at the 23 plant in February in Vienna. The dynamic tests of the trains, some of which are still in progress, will be carried out at Siemens's plant in Wildenrath, Germany. Jochen Eickholt, CEO of Siemens, said in a statement that they are making a train that can keep up with Riyadh's warm climate and they use special equipment to do so. Siemens, a company of BACS partnership, 1 and 2 in Riyadh. He will be responsible for train production, signaling and electrification works for the subway lines. According to the contract made by Siemens, 1,5 billion toplam
- New Times of High-Speed Trains 18/12/2014 New Flight Hours of High Speed Trains: ANKARA-KONYA-ANKARA, KONYA-ESKISEHIR-ISTANBUL (PENDIK) -KONYA AND ANKARA-ESKISEHIR-ISTANBUL (PENDIK) -ANKARA HIGH-SPEED TRAINS WORKING BETWEEN EVERY DAY ISTANBUL (PENDIK) - ANKARA BETWEEN HOURS OF HIGH SPEED TRAINS HOURS (Pendik Gar'dan first train (01.09.2015: 06) to move passengers to Kadikoy-Pendik line 15 bus number IETT bus service has started. 16: 05 Haldun is moving in front of the Taner Theater and following the route of Kadıköy six way (bull) epeKızıltoprak - Bostancı - Altıntepe - Maltepe - Kartal Square - Pendik (YHT Gar)).
- Alstom supplies new MP05 metro trains for Paris Metro 16/11/2012 Ile-de-France region of Stifler and the Paris metro operator RATP and Alstom Transport have signed an agreement to supply additional MP14 between subway trains 05. New trains are being supplied to the metro line 14 in Paris, which will be the north extension of the line to the Mairie de Saint-Ouen station. Deliveries will start in 2014 and will end in 2015. MP05 trains are designed and manufactured in France at the Valenciennes factory. MP05 trains are produced with wide corridor and low bottom. These trains are also designed to provide more comfortable passenger flow at stations with three large doors. Source: Raillynews