Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, in the north of Alanya Gedevet Plateau road repair work started in Kızılalan area. Road drifting and preparing the road to summer, which consists of dent.
Gedevet Plateau road which is frequently used in summer months in Alanya caused landslides and dents due to ground water in Kızılalan area. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Rural Services Alanya teams, sent to the region with the work machines and staff began to work to repair the road. In order to keep the water from the road in contact with the road, while the work machines were working, a service road was opened in Kızılalan area to allow the citizens going to the area to pass through the vehicles.
Intensive use in summer
Gedevet Plateau is one of the most important plateaus of Alanya. After the month of Ramadan, tourism and the highlands will be intensively used in this way to prevent problems in teams, working with great diligence and dedication. It is planned to complete the works as soon as possible and to open the road to service.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Second Run on Izmir Road 22/04/2013 The second work on the Izmir Road was completed. After the completion of the asphalt renewal works between the Orhaneli Junction and the Rose Junction in Ýzmir Road, the second phase started to work on the direction of Bursa. The second part of Ýzmir Yolu is for the asphalt works. direction of departure is closed to traffic on 11.00. Asphalt dismantling was started in the afternoon. In the studies that will last about 1 months, BUSKİ's incomplete infrastructure works will be completed. Alternative routes for drivers were determined in the direction of the city center. Accordingly, vehicles from Ata Boulevard and Küçük Sanayi Junction Small Industry Nilüfer Caddesi-Ertuğrul Gazi Caddesi-Ahıska Buna
- Altepe explained: The middle of Mudanya Road will be devoted to public transportation, there will be a metrobus line 11/05/2012 Mudanya Road, which has become insufficient in recent years, is being rebuilt now. As part of the renovation works initiated by the last year at the end of last year, the arrival of Bursa on Mudanya Road was given to Bademli from Tepederbent. Although te Tepederbent'te Göynüklü-Bademli the bridge between the end of the target to be completed by the end of May, but the highway over the next two months, the body has planned to renew the road. While talking with Recep Altepe, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, he explained: ile Mudanya Road is being rebuilt. Three lanes going, three lanes will be on arrival. We are also planning the public transportation of Mudanya and its surroundings. For this reason, in the middle of the road as a metrobus line O
- Bursaray and bridge construction paralyzed traffic on Ankara Road 15/10/2012 The traffic congestion due to the construction of the bridge and the construction of a work machine on the way to the exit of the Etbalık done with the work of the infrastructure became even more inextricable. The ordeal that started near the OTOSANSİT Intersection lasted until the Gürsu Junction. Some of the citizens of Bursa, which were long bus queues in the direction of Ankara from the direction of Bursa, continued to walk on their public transportation vehicles and minibuses. Source: www.olay.com
- If Izmit Tram Line Passing Through the Walkway 13/11/2014 Izmit Tram Line to be made if the walk way: Kocaeli Metropolitan City Council's November meeting will be held today. There is an important issue on the agenda of today's meeting. For the construction of the İzmit Tramway Project, the Metropolitan Municipality will ask for authorization from the Parliament to obtain loans from the Iller Bank. For the tramway project, Iller Bank is expected to receive a loan with a maturity of 10 and a low interest rate of TL 180. Most likely the bid will be sent to the Budget Commission today. Next month, the AKP will approve them in parliament. The fact that CHP members who do not leave the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality not telling for the Izmit Tram Project means that they reject the credit demand and deny themselves. "Tram-Tram" ...
- İzmit Tram Line 11/12/2014 Izmit Tram Line Walkway: 30 The Tramway Project, which has been widely debated since the March local elections, continues to occupy the urban agenda. The tramway route project, which is thought to be passed by the Walkway, is discussed by many people in the city, and recently, for the passage route of Tram, the name of Şahabettin Bilgisu Street (formerly Ankara Street) is mentioned. 18 On Thursday, the tram route will be announced to the public. Chamber of Architects Kocaeli Branch Chairman Arsal Ar pattern and AKP Izmit District Chairman Ali Korkmaz'a planned to be done on the Walkway asked the Tram. Arısal; … Lightweight “
- DHL, China-Turkey rail link plays with the New Silk Road 21/12/2015 DHL, China-Turkey rail link plays with the New Silk Road: The first time it was completed on the new railway line will carry cargo between China and Turkey. Thanks to this connection realized by DHL Global Forwarding, a freight train departing from China will be able to reach Istanbul in the day. This line, designed as a cheaper alternative to sea transportation, is a turning point in the attempt to revive the hat New Silk Road “between China and Europe. Air, sea and overland transport, DHL Global leader in the world was the opening of new railway freight forwarding established between China and Turkey. ...
- YHT and Ankara-Konya Road accidents decreased 09/02/2016 YHT and Ankara-Konya Road accidents decreased: the Parliament and Planning Commission, the ministry and affiliates 2016 budgets for the presentation of the Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the last 13 year for the railways and highways in the length of the 520 kilometers found that the tunnel. YHT 25 million passengers have moved up to date, stating that the Minister Yildirim, Ankara and Eskisehir and Konya between the number of fatalities and injuries after the opening of the number of accidents in the X-LUMX, Ankara-Eskisehir highway, Ankara-Eskisehir highway, the number of accidents decreased 22 said. In the YHTs, the speed of the lines from 15 to 250 was increased.
- Minister Arslan Participated in the First Campaign of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Iron Silk Road 28/07/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan 19 On Wednesday July, the President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration Cavid Gurbanov, Georgian Railways President Mamuka Bakhtadze, Kazakhstan Railways President Kanat Alpispayev and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın He joined the first voyage of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train, which was described as the Asr's Project and was about to come to an end in the construction work. The delegation traveled to Georgia with the first passenger train departing from Kars Gar. The Minister and his delegation, after the first expedition went to Ahılkelek Gar in Georgia side. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan received information on the work carried out here. … A DATE OF HISTORY IS TODAY Y Kars-Tbilisi-Baku “
- The construction of the high-speed train viaduct will dampen Mudanya Road 07/08/2017 TCDD high-speed train viaduct from September to Mudanya Road from September to narrow the narrowing of the Bursa Railway Station in Balat high above the ground and on the viaduct of the decision of the TCDD, made a new work plan after the completion of the tender. Priorities include the construction of a viaduct on the Mudanya Road at the entrance of Balat's Passage Bridge. For this reason, altma TCDD recently applied to Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and requested a round-turn narrowing between Mudar Road and the gas station on Mudanya Road. However, izin UKOME has given permission to be effective from September due to the intensity of the road due to the summer season. Source…
- Silk Road signaling from NETAŞ 04/12/2017 Drawing attention to the importance of the agreement they made with the Chinese technology giant ZTE, NETAŞ General Manager Müjdat Altay said that ZTE has acquired the shares of NETAŞ in order to become a faster global company and to serve the EMEA Region. Altay pointed out that high-speed trains will be used within the scope of the Single Road Single Belt project developed by China for the revitalization of the Silk Road. "They chose NETAŞ as a center of excellence. We will establish this center for its R & D," he said. Source: www.sabah.com.tr