Between Adapazarı Pendik and 31, the number of daily voyages on the Island Train has been reduced from 5 to 4.
31 March 7 launched the 5 year before the local elections.
On the official website of TCDD for reducing the number of trips of the Island Train, the number of flights in the 'Adapazarı Pendik' train times is 5. The departure times of 4 in the list are left blank with the x mark:
When we arrived at the TCDD Adapazarı Garage Directorate for information on the issue, the authorities here said that they could not make a statement and the decision was taken by the General Directorate of TCDD.I candidates)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Akçaray's Daily Flights to 269 28/02/2018 Completed by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and the 1 2017 241 date of the number of daily voyage began Akçaray'dan 269'dan 27'e rose to the number of daily. The average daily 500 thousand 31 passengers are transported in Akçaray. Fast, economical and comfortable because of the preferred number of passengers in a day in Akçaray 177 thousand 1'un found. This number was recorded as the highest number of passengers in 7 days. AKÇARAY, 1 DAKİKADA ON A DAY 7 As of March, 6 will come to a station in a minute.
- Step by Step at Bay Bridge 19/04/2016 Bay Bridge, Step-by-Step: Istanbul-Gebze-Orhangazi nokİzmir motorway project will reduce the time between Istanbul and 3.5. Workers' army is working at the height of 14 meters in the construction of the bridge. Workers of 10, mainly from Denmark, Germany, Italy, Korea and Japanese workers, to complete the 252 billion-dollar project, continue their work day and night. Istanbul, Izmir, TEM, D-1.1 and E-750 traffic on the roads to a large extent -
- Number of passengers carried daily in Kayseri 09/10/2014 The number of passengers carried daily in Kayseri 130 output to thousand: Kayseri Metropolitan Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki, ine people's rail system habits began to increase. When we first started, we found the number of 29 thousand passengers among the 30-50 thousand passengers. Now, the number of passengers moved up to 130 thousand, Şimdi he said. President Özhaseki, X We made a first 22 vehicle in the tender. Then this number will increase 16 vehicle we had more. There have been such developments in the world that we first stopped and waited. We followed the developments in the world. 8-10 company started to produce multiple rail systems. This led to excessive competition. We have very affordable prices Biz
- 3. The number of companies competing in the bridge tender fell to 3 06/05/2012 3 to be built on the Bosphorus. The number of companies competing in the tender "Odayeri-Paşaköy Section of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project", including the construction of the bridge, fell to 3. In the technical evaluation, while the 4 from the bidder 3 passed the required 70 score for qualification, MAPA Construction failed to obtain the required qualification score and was left out of the tender. According to the information obtained from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and General Directorate of Highways, according to the tender specifications, Deputy Director General of Highways and İhsan Akbıyık, Tender Commission President, and 3. In the meeting where the officials of the firms that bid for the bridge tender participated, the tender envelopes were opened and the technical competence of the firms was determined as alar
- Torbalıya additional time 28/10/2013 No additional flights to Torbalıya Aliağaya: Expatriates traveling between Izmir and İzmir with Aliağa; Aliağa waiting for the last stop from the city center to be placed, the same situation in the same case to put the additional flights to Torbalı and some municipalities to be donated to the bus 'the paths of love, me lead the song' say that reminds me. 'ALIACA comes from blindness. UNDERSTAND THE POSSIBLE 'Izban since the establishment of the ring service from the Metro and Aliaga, who want to take advantage of the service of the minute Aliuzal people who want to take advantage of the 90 minute service in every district except for Aliaga, mas Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, Bayındır - Torbalı line gave additional expedition. Aliağa citizens, minibuses Ali
- Expedition to Ada Express 23/08/2017 The route of the suburban train line running between Pendik and Arifiye was extended to Adapazarı Mithatpaşa. It was once the most important means of transportation for the commuter trains. He stopped at many stops between Haydarpaşa and Sakarya and carried thousands of passengers to where they wanted to go. It was always very economical about these expeditions. Istanbul-Ankara YHT line was closed due to the work of the 3 2015 4 year after the opening again was opened. But neither the number of stops nor the number of stops was the same. 4 departures 8 departures between Arifiye and Pendik.
- Yalnızçam Ski Facilities Going Step by Step 14/08/2014 Yalnızçam Kayak Facilities Step by Step The Governor Marine Audited: Governor Ahmet Deniz, went to the Uğurludağ Ski Center, the ski lift line, accommodation hotels and examined the open parcels on tourism. Stating that the area is a very important value for tourism in the sense of tourism in the sense of the Governor Vali Deniz, the new tourism hotel in the ski center, asphalt road, parking and tourism and investment parcels received information about the authorities. Governor Deniz, who wandered the area where the runway and chairlift lines will extend to the pasture of Yalnızçam Village, was welcomed by the children and citizens living on the plateau. The boys she's calling next to çağır
- Alanya, stepping forward to the dream of ropeway 16/03/2017 Alanya is approaching the dream of the cable car step by step: The construction of the Teleferik Project, planned by Alanya Municipality, between Damlataş Social Facilities and Alanya Castle Ehmedek Gate continues at full speed. The installation of the sub-station was completed in the construction site where the poles 2 and 4 were installed last month. One of the most important projects of the Municipality of Alanya, the Teleferik Project continues without interruption. In the scope of the works, the installation of the lower station, which is the starting point of the cabins, has been completed. Alanya Municipality Mayor Adem Murat Yücel stated that the mast and mechanical processes were completed at the sub-station. Alanya's 30 annual dream Alanya
- Step into the logistics center! 12/04/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, Palandöken in Erzurum, Turkey Logistic Center will be established 437 thousand tons carrying capacity of the logistics sector will be achieved, he said. Karaman, AA correspondent, said the establishment of the 2008, which began work, Organized Industrial Zone next to the Erzurum Palandoken Logistics Center said that the expropriation process is continuing, the institution's logistics service building is completed, he said. Erzurum Palandöken Logistic Center of Turkey to 325 thousand square meters, indicating the field of logistics would give Karaman, "Logistics centers in automobiles, coal, iron, flour, bricks, tiles, container, ceramics, food, water, beverages, fertilizers, military transports, feed and yem
- İZBAN Step-by-Step to Torbalı 24/08/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, will extend the Aliaga-Menderes Suburb to Torbalı 30 on the additional line of kilometers to Develi, Tekeli and Pancar stations 31 will perform the tender on August. The stations will be pedestrian underpass, elevator and escalator. The works for the extension of the Aliağa-Menderes Suburban System, which is carried out in cooperation with İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, to Torbalı is continuing. In accordance with the protocol signed with TCDD, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completes projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass on an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. From the total 5 station on the line in July, Torbalı and Tepeköy Temmuz
- İZBAN step by step to Torbalı 25/08/2012 In accordance with the protocol signed with TCDD, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality completes projects for the 30 station and 5 highway overpass on an additional line of approximately 7 kilometers. In the month of July, the 5 will tender for the Torbalı and Tepeköy stations from the total 31 station on the line, and the 16 will make a tender for Develi, Tekeli and Pancar stations in August. Following the completion of the tender and delivery of the stations will be completed in the 210 month. Stations are projected as 5 meter length, lower ticket hall, pedestrian underpass, elevator and escalator. 7 STATION XNUMX HIGHWAY HIGH PASS X
- İZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step (Video) 09/12/2012 IZBAN Commuter Line is being extended step by step Transportation Marine and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim and Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, IZBAN Commuter Line Cumaovasi-Torbali started the construction work with a ceremony in Torbalı. Izmir Governor Mustafa Cahit Kirac, Minister Binali Yildirim, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, AK Party Izmir Province President Omer Cihat Akay, AK Party Izmir Provincial Vice President Yusuf Kenan Cakar, CHP Izmir Deputies Mustafa Moroglu, Alaattin Yuksel, TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman also attended. Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony of İZBAN-Torbalı line which will be organized by TCDD and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality D
- Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is coming to the end step by step 04/01/2013 Kızılay Çayyolu metro line is nearing the end of the progress Necatibey and National Library stations continue to work in a short time voicing Tahan, Söğütözü direction Kızılay'a a kilometer towards the railroad said. The Kızılay Çayyolu metro line, which has been occupying the agenda of the capital for a long time, is approaching to the end step by step. The line is completed in 2013 and is expected to enter the service of Ankara citizens. Construction Site Chief of Kızılay-Çayyolu Metro Construction Site Baran Bayuk, Ankara Hürriyet team to visit the construction sites and the ending tunnels, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Director of Infrastructure Investments Metin Tahan, gave information about the subway work. Tahan, ...
- Railways and Tudemsas Customizing step by step 28/04/2013 Railways and Tudemsash are being privatized step by step. Kürşad ERGÜN made a statement on the privatization process of the railways and reacted strongly to the privatization steps. At the end of these steps, not only TUDEMSAS, but all the railways will be privatized. In his statement Ergün stated that kalk Transportation is the motor power of economy, production and country development. For this reason, it is clearly known that any change to be made on the 156 year-old history, experience and experience, cultural infrastructure, mission and vision that it is loaded is in fact privatization. Bu In accordance with the policies stipulated by global capital, Ergün claimed that the state monopoly in the Railways was abolished and dü TCDD Küresel
- UTIKAD Erkeskin President: On behalf of Turkey and Logistics Industry Important Step Atıldı 09/07/2013 UTIKAD President Erkeskin: Turkey and Logistics Industry on Behalf an important step to Istanbul Port Authority Miami-Dade Dante B. Fascell Port between the International Brotherhood Ports participating in the Treaty signing ceremony UTIKAD President Turgut Erkeskin, agreement Turkey-US development of trade relations in the direction that was an important step noting the increase in the activities between the two ports will affect the logistics sector positively, he said. Mr. Mustafa Azman, Deputy General Manager of Maritime Trade, Willy Gort, Miami City Government Representative, J. Eduardo Torres, Director of the US Department of Commerce for South Florida, Charlotte Gallogly, President of Miami World Trade Center, said Charlotte
- İZBAN approaches Selçuk step by step 07/03/2015 IZBAN Step-by-Step to Selçuk: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has started construction works for 26 station on 2 kilometer and 2 highway overpass on 6 kilometer and 26 culvert type highway underpass. Metropolitan, station and lower-overpass construction began Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2 kilometers, 2 station and 6 highway overpass 136 highway and XNUMX highway overpass has started to work for the construction of the highway underpass. With the completion of the Selçuk line, the total line length of İZBAN will be increased to XNUMX. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD in partnership with the largest urban community in the history of the…
- Channel Istanbul is coming step by step 23/03/2015 Channel Istanbul is coming step by step: The population of the city surrounding the project was taken to 500 by the order of Erdogan. There is no room for high buildings in the project that will connect the Black Sea and Marmara. New Turkey's crazy project in Istanbul to channel all the details and reached the first MORNING prepared for how to visually when finished. In the project, which was clarified at the meeting held last month with President Tayyip Erdoğan, it was decided to protect the natural water resources and green areas in the city to be established in the new city. The population density in the new city was reduced from 1.2 to 500 per million. President Erdoğan himself gave instructions for the reduction of the population in the city to be shaped around the canal. Both…
- Samsun Logistics Center Step-by-Step 20/02/2017 Samsun Logistics Center Step-by-Step Approximately: First of all, on the 5 March 2009, the Samsun Logistics Center, which is on the agenda of the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, has started construction on February 2016. 46 2017 of the giant project 3 completed 5 percent. It is aimed to be completed in the first quarter 2009 The construction of the Samsun Logistics Center, which was on the agenda with the congress held at the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Social Facilities on March 2016, was started on February 46. 2017 3 of the giant project 1926 completed 1954 percent. Construction of Samsun Harbor in XNUMX in Samsun UM
- Step by step tram in Izmir 06/03/2017 Step by step tram in Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu supervised the tram works on both sides of the city in the 8 km section of the line. Ini We are going to bring Izmir together with the comfort it deserves in transportation, ini said Mayor Kocaoglu, who said that the works in the giant project of 450 million pounds are progressing as planned. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, about 450 million pounds tram project is preparing to open the doors of a new era in public transportation. On the Karsiyaka line, where the studies started earlier and test drives have been carried out since the beginning of the year, it is expected to start the voyages starting from April. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu,,
- Deputy Soluk: ine Approaching national train target step by step Millet 07/09/2017 AK Party Sivas deputy Mehmet Habib Soluk, Sivas Cultural Association members came together. According to a written statement made by the AK Party provincial chairman, Deputy Soluk, the meeting, the planned and planned investments in Sivas gave information about. Referring to the studies especially in the field of transportation, Soluk informed the association members about tunnels, divided roads and high-speed train project. Giving information about railway works, "9 thousand kilometers of rails has been reset. We also added a thousand 888 kilometers YHT railway. If I'm not mistaken, the 600 odd kilometers have been transformed into a signal." used expressions. Referring to the issue of national wagons produced in Sivas Soluk, ta
- Fast Train Approaches to Bursa Step by Step 28/09/2017 Bursa-Ankara and Bursa between Istanbul 2 Hour 15 minutes and comfortable travel facilities will provide a fast-track project in Bursa continues to work. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınhas carried out investigations within the scope of the ongoing Bursa High Speed Railway Project. Apaydın, Deputy General Manager Ismail Hakki Murtazaoglu during the investigations, TCDD officials and the contractor company received information about the latest status of the project. With the completion of the project, which will end the longing for the railroad in Bursa, passenger and cargo transportation will be carried out together with the 200 km speed and the double track railway line.
- Samsun transportation is going to the metrobus step by step! 21/11/2017 On behalf of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Samulaş A.Ş. 70 started to provide public transportation services in Samsun with R28 Ring Line, R22 Ring Line, E4 Express Line and E5 Express lines. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz's Transportation Consultant Erhan Öncü'nun under the leadership of the revision planning with the step-by-step metrobüse compelled and condemned. LAKABI METROBUS ERHAN Erhan Öncü had previously recommended metrobus for Samsun transportation. Öncü advised metrobus in his four provinces. As Ankara's recommendation has been drawn up, ç
- 3. Airport Step-by-Step 22/03/2018 The opening of the Istanbul New Airport was a 7 month. AirportHaber General Broadcast Coordinator Ali Kıdık visited the construction site to observe the final version of the terminal. Turkey's alternative single source of pride begin preparations to hand a perfect opening to remain No. months the opening of the third airport, on the other hand work to get ready for the airport's services 7 / 24 continuing basis. Airport Transfer General Broadcast Coordinator Ali Kıdık, who visited the third airport to get information about the works at the airport, said almak
- TEMde traffic progresses step by step 06/05/2014 TEMde traffic is progressing step by step: Traffic on the TEM Motorway has started. Gebze-Körfez junction and Gebze-Izmit East junction on the grounds of the work to be done on this route at night since 03 24 until July was closed to the highway transportation. Drivers from Istanbul to Ankara go to D-100 Highway from Gebze Junction of the motorway. Traffic is locked in the Gebze section of the motorway, traffic flows step by step. Approximately the 30 mileage drives are once again included on the motorway from the Gulf Junction. Long queues have emerged since the Gebze Junction from the D-100 Highway. The traffic is progressing step by step. Some drivers, the TEM Motorway is closed Kim
- Bursaray step by step Kestele 03/01/2012 The work of the 8 kilometer line, which will bring Bursaray to Gürsu and Kestel, continues at full speed. 7 station, 1 bulb, 1 maintenance center, 3 transformer and 1 warehouse will be constructed within the scope of the line construction. The construction of the 3 station will start on Bursaray Kestel line which will be constructed by Iller Bank, and the construction of 1 station will start this month. The other stations will be constructed in order to prevent the traffic of Ankara Road. While the works of Esenevler Junction, which will be carried out within the scope of the project, continue at full speed, the rough construction of the 3 transformer building was completed. CONSTRUCTION OF THE 3 STATION CONTINUES Ü The station works of the Kestel line continue at full speed. X