Between Adapazarı Pendik and 31, the number of daily voyages on the Island Train has been reduced from 5 to 4.
31 March 7 launched the 5 year before the local elections.
On the official website of TCDD for reducing the number of trips of the Island Train, the number of flights in the 'Adapazarı Pendik' train times is 5. The departure times of 4 in the list are left blank with the x mark:
When we arrived at the TCDD Adapazarı Garage Directorate for information on the issue, the authorities here said that they could not make a statement and the decision was taken by the General Directorate of TCDD.I candidates)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Akçaray's Daily Expedition Increases to 269 28/02/2018 Completed by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality and the 1 2017 241 date of the number of daily voyage began Akçaray'dan 269'dan 27'e rose to the number of daily. The average daily 500 thousand 31 passengers are transported in Akçaray. Fast, economical and comfortable because of the preferred number of passengers in a day in Akçaray 177 thousand 1'un found. This number was recorded as the highest number of passengers in 7 days. AKÇARAY, 1 DAKİKADA ON A DAY 7 As of March, 6 will come to a station in a minute.
- Step by Step on the Gulf Bridge 19/04/2016 Bay Bridge, Step-by-Step: Istanbul-Gebze-Orhangazi nokİzmir motorway project will reduce the time between Istanbul and 3.5. Workers' army is working at the height of 14 meters in the construction of the bridge. Workers of 10, mainly from Denmark, Germany, Italy, Korea and Japanese workers, to complete the 252 billion-dollar project, continue their work day and night. Istanbul, Izmir, TEM, D-1.1 and E-750 traffic on the roads to a large extent -
- Ankara Sivas YHT Project Approaches Step by Step 02/09/2019 Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, who was studying the construction site of YHT Project in Ankara-Sivas YHT in Akdağmadeni district of Yozgat, later joined the rail welding work in Sorgun district. “We are approaching to the end of the Ankara-Sivas YHT Project step by step” Turhan said in a statement that they received information about the construction works of the project's contractor companies and said, Adım We are approaching to the end step by step. Now the rail work has accelerated in this project. Between Yerköy and Kırıkkale, we started the rail laying works. A kilometer-long section of 100 was completed there. " he said. “8 tunnel, 46 viaduct, 53 bridge and culvert, 611 sub…
- Number of passengers carried daily in Kayseri 09/10/2014 The number of passengers carried daily in Kayseri 130 output to thousand: Kayseri Metropolitan Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki, ine people's rail system habits began to increase. When we first started, we found the number of 29 thousand passengers among the 30-50 thousand passengers. Now, the number of passengers moved up to 130 thousand, Şimdi he said. President Özhaseki, X We made a first 22 vehicle in the tender. Then this number will increase 16 vehicle we had more. There have been such developments in the world that we first stopped and waited. We followed the developments in the world. 8-10 company started to produce multiple rail systems. This led to excessive competition. We have very affordable prices Biz
- 3. The number of companies competing in the bridge tender fell to 3 06/05/2012 3 to be built on the Bosphorus. The number of companies competing in the tender "Odayeri-Paşaköy Section of the Northern Marmara Motorway Project", including the construction of the bridge, fell to 3. In the technical evaluation, while the 4 from the bidder 3 passed the required 70 score for qualification, MAPA Construction failed to obtain the required qualification score and was left out of the tender. According to the information obtained from the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and General Directorate of Highways, according to the tender specifications, Deputy Director General of Highways and İhsan Akbıyık, Tender Commission President, and 3. In the meeting where the officials of the firms that bid for the bridge tender participated, the tender envelopes were opened and the technical competence of the firms was determined as alar