China introduced the prototype of the maglev train, which will travel at 600 miles per hour. Maglev is used for trains moving without contacting the rails by using magnetic lifting force.
China Central Television (CCTV), the nation's Shandong province of Qingdao city of Xinx will travel at an hourly speed of the prototype of the maglev train on the assembly line viewed.
The project was developed by China state company China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC). Mr. Ding Sansan, the company's chief engineer, said he could test key technologies of the prototype and the important technological components of the high-speed maglev train system.
'STATIC SHIP MADE'
Ayı The prototype was able to make static take-off and is in good condition, baş said Ding, who stated that the prototype would create a technological foundation for engineering work.
CRRC Ringing that the experimental production centers for high-speed maglev trains are being built at Qingdao Sifang Co., Ding stated that they expect to put these centers into service in the second half of the year.
It is aimed to carry out the first test drive of the 2020 kilometer with the single-wagon prototype, which stated that the R & D studies continue smoothly.
In 2021, the company plans to complete the testing process by conducting extensive tests of the maglev train.
IMPORTANT PROJECT OF 5 ANNUAL PLAN
The maglev train is expected to fill the gap between the 350-400 high-speed train at an hourly speed and the passenger airplane flying at about 800 per hour.
The Maglev Train Project is considered to be one of the major projects of the Chinese Communist Party's 13 5 Annual Plan (2016-2020).
The Beijing government, which has invested heavily in high-speed train projects in recent years, has increased the length of its high-speed railway lines to 2017 by a thousand kilometers as of 25.
DOES NOT CONTACT THE RAILS
Maglev technology enables the train to move in magnetic fields. In this technology, magnetic lifting force due to magnetic field energy prevents any contact and friction between train and rail system. In this way, the train can reach high speeds because it is not exposed to slowing agents.
The world's first commercialized maglev train was launched in 2005 in Nagoya, Japan.
Japan, 21 2015 603 April XNUMX by the speed of the XNUMX speedometer reached a record breaking rate in this area. (I tr.sputniknews.co)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- China's High Speed Targets 1000 Per Hour | Maglev 30/11/2012 China's High Speed Targets 1000 Per Hour | Maglev's economy is taking the very fast trains very seriously in every growing China. Up to 2020 target in the country to increase the network and speed up to 1000 km in the world, especially one of the alternative technologies on the agenda with environmental pollution electricity. Every year more and more companies produce and market electric or hybrid models. However, there are problems that cannot be solved by electricity in the automobile industry. For example, traffic and speed limits. Therefore, developing countries are turning to a non-traffic-driven rail system that can rapidly cover long distances. Dolayısıyla
- 500 Mileage Maglev Train starts public tests (Video) 05/10/2014 The 500 Speedometer Maglev Train starts public testing: One of the fastest in Maglev trains that can go through the air with magnetic levitation technology, begins public testing in Japan. Maglev trains have a big difference compared to normal trains, they don't have wheels. Maglev trains, which depart from the rails on a magnetic field, are the vehicles that represent the most advanced stages of the train technology and enable them to reach very high speeds. Japan and China are leading the production of trains using maglev (magnetic levitation) technology. Currently the only continuous running and publicly open maglev train in the world is in China, the city of Shanghai city with the airport, 431 ve
- 1.200 Speedometer Hyperloop One Hour Locomotive Introduced 01/03/2018 Virgin launched the Hyperloop service in Dubai and introduced the, locomotive hizmet prototype, which will carry passengers at an hourly speed of 1.200. The development of technology, as well as the means of communication, provides for great changes in the means of transportation. Not so many people 50-60 years ago, many people who do not have a motorized vehicle, going from one city to another for days on the backs of animals or weeks on their feet were traveling. Technology first made the trains and then the buses and finally the planes as the main means of transport. Today, technology is influencing the development of all three means of transportation. High oil and tourism revenues are divided into technological investments ve
- Başakşehir-Kirazlı Metro carried 3 thousand 27 passengers at the first 600 hour 15/06/2013 Başakşehir-Kirazlı Metro carried the 3 bin 27 passengers at the first 600 hour Başakşehir-Kirazlı line of the Otogar-Bağcılar-Başakşehir Line, which is one of the most important transportation systems implemented on the European Side, was opened. Mayor of Başakşehir, Mevlüt Uysal said that the metro line, which will provide the most relief to the European side, will be Başakşehir-Kirazlı line. The 21.7 kilometer metro line used the full 3 bin 27 people at the first 600 hour. Bagcilar, who made the first journey to the direction of Basaksehir, expressed their satisfaction with the commissioning of the metron. As soon as the route has opened, Gülsüm Onay said, "We are very pleased that the metro has come to Başakşehir. Instead of taking the bus in which I am pregnant"
- China is developing a magnetic train that can reach 600 per hour 07/11/2016 China is developing a magnetic train that can reach 600 per hour: China, one of the world's leading countries in rail systems, is developing a new maglev (magnetic-levitation) train that can reach 600 miles per hour. China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation (CRRC), one of the largest train manufacturers in the world, continues to develop trains that push the boundaries. CRRC recently announced that they are working on a new magnetic levitation (maglev) train by issuing a statement. This new maglev train will be the fastest train in the world. According to Smart Rail World, the CRRC, which is affiliated to the Chinese government, is World
- Bombardier Introduces Very High Speed Train (Special News - Video) 25/10/2013 Bombardier Very High Speed Train: Bombardier company from Turkey Sales Manager Pier Prina Mello very high-speed train they intend to Turkey between 24-25 October 2013 date made Turkey in Istanbul introduced the Railway Infrastructure and Tools at the summit. Among the participants, the summit with other high-speed train manufacturers is held at the Point Hotel in Taksim. RayHaber, RaillyNews and TeleferikHaber participated as members of the press. Bombardier Zerifo is a product and design wonders of Italy Railways designed for TCCD which belongs to 300 family. Very high speed train that can reach 380 km / h TCDD will soon X
- Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line will be 200 kilometers per hour 24/02/2014 On the Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line, speed will be 200 kilometers per hour: It is stated that the current speed of trains running between Konya and Karaman will increase from 120 to 200 kilometers per hour. Karaman Governor Murat Koca, Konya-Karaman High Speed Train Line continued on-site studies. Information from the authorities on the site of the relevant company in the face of Karaman Railway Station, the information about the project is completed, the train runs between Konya-Karaman hours of the current 120 kilometers, will be rearranged as 200 kilometers, he said. Karaman-Konya between the single line of the current line prepared for the conversion of the project cost 235 million 25 thousand 754 pounds indicating that the husband, "17 February 2014"
- Tender for the procurement of trains that can make 350 kilometers per hour 16/09/2011 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, 350 per hour per hour for the purchase of trains said they will go to tender in October. Karaman, AA correspondent, said the next month's auction will be held one hour per hour 350 speeding train to make a total of 6 pieces of trains planned to make the purchase, he said. Ankara-Konya high-speed train to be used in the high-speed train, Ankra-Konya between the transportation time of the 1 hour 15 minutes will attract attention striking Karaman, "I hope to go to Konya in a short time 1 hour 15 minutes will go to the tender. One of the 350 X
- Japanese Maglev Train Achieves Speed at 500 Km / h 30/09/2014 Japan's Maglev Train has reached the 500 Km / h in tests: Japan's long-running magnetic rail train is undergoing tests. Maglev train technology has been in development for a long time. In particular, Germany and Japan are important countries in this area. The maglev train, also known as the magnetic levitation train, operates with a system based on airborne magnetic progression. In the tests of maglev trains, which are seen as the public transport of the future, there are significant improvements. Finally, according to the news of Japan Today, Japan's maglev train, the tests between Tokyo and Nagoya to reach the speed of 500 km / h lar
- Great Interest in Maglev Train Project Exhibited in KBU 04/05/2019 The graduation projects of the last year students of the Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering and Rail Systems Engineering Department of the Engineering Faculty of Karabuk University were exhibited. The maglev train project of Karabük University Faculty of Engineering Rail Systems Engineering students attracted great interest. Maglev train works with superconducting magnets to hang the train over the U-shaped line. The same poles push each other and the train stays in the air. In the same project, the opposite polar magnets hang the train on the line and on the train. But in the project, magnets are made just below the train and even on the way. Magnets placed sideways in real Maglev trains Gerçek
- Russia exhibits tramway prototype on Innoprom 2014 (Photo Gallery) 10/07/2014 Russia exhibited the tram prototype on the Innoprom 2014: Uralvagonzavod (UVZ) 9 in Russia In July, the Innoprom 2014 Industrial Exhibition in Yekaterinburg exhibited the prototype of the tram. This unusual design, called Russia One or R1, was developed by Urantransmash, a subsidiary of Uralvagonazavod's vehicle supply and trolley manufacturing company. This low floor tram is 24 m long and 2500 mm wide. It consists of 3 partitions and has 2 bogie. The train can be operated with a radius of up to 16 meters. The body of the vehicle is made of composite material and ozit
- Tüvasaş completed the first wagon prototype for Bulgaria. 14/12/2011 Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (Tüvasas), luxury sleeping cars will be produced for Bulgaria has completed the first prototype. Therefore, the General Manager of Railways Bulgaria Georgi Ivanov and his technical team from Turkey, were found in several reviews by visiting Tüvasas. Information about the visit that Tüvasas General Director İbrahim Ertirya, this project 60 years is the result of the intensive marketing activities in the last period with a deep corporate culture, said: "Tüvasas will be produced for the Bulgarian railways as known 30 pieces with luxurious sleeping cars had taken the first step to open up the European market . In order to have a say in this market, we continue to move forward with confident steps Bu
- 2015 Mileage Surface Coating in 100 in Alanya, 35 Mileage Hot Asphalt Target 28/04/2015 2015 Mileage Surface Coating in 100 in Alanya, 35 Mileage Hot Asphalt Target: 350 thousand meters maintenance repair road expansion, 100 mile asphalt, 10 thousand meters drainage, 12 thousand meter parquet flooring in XinumX Antalya Adem Murat Yücel said the services would continue to increase. Alanya Municipality has identified the problems and problems of the centers and neighborhoods in the east, west and center with the service units established in the east, west and center, and the Mayor of Alanya, Adem Murat Yücel, stated that the works are being brought together in the order of urgency and priority.
- China Operates for Flying Train to Do 4 Thousand Km per Hour 05/09/2017 China, which has taken important steps in advanced technology, moved to the train to reach the speed of 4 thousand kilometers per hour. China Space Science and Industry Company, "Flying train" project has begun research phase announced. Flying trains, cities will reduce the transportation time and will not consume chemical energy said. The Chinese Space Science and Industry company has recently announced that it has been working on a high-speed train project, which can travel a thousand kilometers at a speed of 4 per hour. Liu Shiquan, the Assistant General Manager of the Chinese Space Science and Industry Company, which provides details of the flying train project, which will start its new construction, was held in Wuhan, Hubei Province.
- Erzurum Metropolitanly Introduced Erzurum to National Media 28/01/2016 Erzurum Metropolitan City, Erzurum Introduced to the National Media: Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen invited the city to the media members, the city's historical and tourist beauty was fascinated. Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Deputy Mayor Eyüp Tavlaşoğlu, Ak Parti Group Vice President Hüseyin Koçan, Deputy Secretary General Selami Keskin and Zafer Aynalı and businessman Mehmet Aca from Erzurum were also present. journalists, urban transformation areas in the city, neighborhoods where the old Erzurum houses are restored, historical places of Erzurum, touristic places, ski centers, production center and companies that direct the economic life of the city gaz
- Bursa President Recep Altepe Introduced Local Tramway Silkworm (Video) 27/11/2012 BBA chairman of Turkey's Bursa Recep Altepe, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, under the leadership of Durmazlar first machine developed by Indigenous tram 'Silkworm', passed in front of the cameras for the promotion. The design, mechanical parts and digital technologies of Silkworm, all developed by Durmazlar Makine, have been completed as a result of 56 years of intensive work of 60 personality R & D and 2,5 production team. The tram, which has the capacity of 250 and can climb the 8.2 slope with full capacity, is called the 'Bogie'. Who need advanced technology 'Bogie' production, including Turkey currently only 6 ...
- President Gökçek introduces Ankara's Ropeway Project (Video) 09/01/2013 Mayor Gokcek Introduces Ankara's Ropeway Project Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Melih Gokcek said that the only solution that can serve both sides of the Dikmen Valley appears to be the ropeway. President Gökçek, Ankara's traffic problem as a solution to the agenda brought to the agenda 'Kızılay'dan Oran'a Teleferik Project introduced. The project will be a solution for the traffic for the Valley of the Valley work on how the project will be continued President Gökçek, made the following statement: "Dikmen When the valley is completed, a population of about 100 thousands will be revealed with its immediate surroundings.
- GE Transportation Introduces Tempo at EurasiaRail Exhibition Opening 07/03/2013 GE Transportation Introduces Tempo at EurasiaRail Exhibition Opening 25 was the host of 286 company, which was participating in the exhibition. Turkey and the fair welcomes industry giants in the world xnumx'unc Hall in a special booth located with GE Transportation, as well as the promotion of manufactured powerhaul locomotive TÜLOMSAŞ, a new European Train Control System (ETCS) and Computer Based Interlocking System for visitors brought together. The so-called… Tempo demiryolu system is part of the new portfolio of rail signal solutions, but also the European Railway Traffic Management System (ADTYS) and the railway industry "
- Siemens Eurasia introduces trains that speed above 300 at Rail Fair 07/03/2013 Siemens Eurasia introduces its high-speed trains on the 300 mile at Rail. Siemens unveiled trains on the 300 kilometer at the Eurasia Rail Railway Fair. The written description of the issue was as follows: Siemens introduced its solutions for rail systems, rail systems, rail automation and electrification, especially at the Eurasia Rail Railway Fair organized between 7-9 and March 2013. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım and TCDD General ManagerSüleyman Karaman visited Siemens booth and received information. At the Eurasia Rail Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, which is held at the Istanbul Exhibition Center in Yeşilköy, Siemens, düzenlen
- Müsiad introduces high-speed train platform 22/12/2013 Müsiad introduced the high-speed train platform: The web page, which was built on behalf of the MUSIAD Erzurum Branch Presidency, was launched in the name of the Speed Train I want. ERZURUM - Chairman of MUSIAD Erzurum Branch Dr.Huseyin Bekmez, Board of Directors, KUDAKA Secretary General Talha Bekir Ozmen, President of Memur Sen, Abdullah Duman, Representatives of Unions Association, Erzurum Civil Society Platform representatives of the association, trade union presidents, representatives of professional organizations and many guests attended. MUSIAD Erzurum Branch President Dr. Huseyin Bekmez'in www.hızlıtrenimiistiyorum.com in his speech at the presentation of the site, "Transport"
- President Topbaş introduces the first tram to domestic 08/03/2014 Mayor Topbaş introduced the first tram: Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, introduced the local production tram. According to the municipality, Topbas, 4. 2014 introduced the first tramline at the International Railway Light Rail Systems Infrastructure and Logistics Fair (Eurasia Rail 100). Topbaş, who visited the tram with the designation of Transportation Inc., one of the affiliated companies of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, visited with TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, and said that this was a very successful project and that a very advanced technology was used close to the aircraft technology. Topbaş stated that the project will participate in the fair in Germany, "Cable length in one of these wagons"
- Bombardier Transportation Announces Newest Transportation Solutions at Eurasia Rail 2014 Fair 08/03/2014 Bombardier Transportation's New Transport Solutions of Unveils Eurasia Rail 2014 Fair: leaders of railway technology, Bombardier Transportation, 6-8 March in Istanbul Expo Center on Eurasia Rail 2014 Fair environmentally friendly, innovative and technologically advanced transportation solutions, Turkey BOMBARDIER ZEFIRO high-speed train, BOMBARDIER TRAXX AC Last Mile, the locomotive and the driverless, automatic Bombardier INNOVIA family. Bombardier Transportation Solutions Introduced at Eurasia Rail 2014 The ZEFIRO family is the flagship product of the high-speed travel field of Bombardier, capable of operating at top speed limits such as 250 km / h from 350 km Eur
- Schneider Electric introduces integrated rail transport solutions at Eurasia Rail 2014 (Photo Gallery) 14/03/2014 Schneider Electric introduces integrated rail transport solutions at Eurasia Rail 2014: Schneider Electric joins the Eurasia Rail, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, the third largest rail fair in the world, from equipment supply to system installation and after-sales service. introduced solutions. Schneider Electric, a worldwide expert in energy management, participated in the Eurasia Rail Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair with its rail-integrated integrated solutions. The world's major technical equipment and the transfer of experience within his collaborations with brands that offer the service of Schneider Electric project in Turkey, Istanbul Fair Center between March 6-8 ...
- Amberg Technologies Introduces Excellent Railway Meters 21/06/2014 Amberg Technologies is an international Swiss company operating in different countries, providing solutions for line measuring devices used for the measurement of railway lines built for urban and intercity trains. Amberg Technologies is a company specialized in railway construction and tunnel works thanks to continuous operation and universal application of systems. As a partner in the international railway industry, the company, which produces measuring instruments that can make perfect measurements thanks to its many years of experience, is the project-specific system solutions that provide the highest possible efficiency and flexibility in the construction, maintenance and performance of the Amberg Rail track track san
- Russia introduces new AC electric freight locomotive 12/08/2014 Russia introduced the new AC electric freight locomotive: 3 introduced the new 13 MW AC electric cargo locomotive in August as part of the celebrations of the Russian Railway Workers' Day. The Transmashholding's Novocherkassk Electric Locomotives factory and Russian Railways, which have developed this locomotive, declare that it is the most powerful AC electric locomotive in the world. The 4 ES5K locomotive was designed to draw loads exceeding the 7000 tone in the vertical line between Tashet and Taksimo, a section of the Baykal-Amur Railway project. After receiving the RZD certification planned in the last quarter of 2014, the 2020 locomotive will be delivered by 53.