The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between the Bulgarian Railways reached agreement with the Plovdiv city of Edirne, which will begin on June 1 2019 train between the time it was announced will benefit the economy.
The statement made by the Turkish State Railways Edirne Station Headquarters, from Bulgaria to Edirne where a large number of day visitors come so Bulgaria Railways that request train service between Edirne and Plovdiv and the Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) and the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), jointly his work 1 will be started as of June.
TCDD Edirne Gar Directorate, Bulgaria with a capacity of 180 people from Edirne on a train to the Bulgarian citizens who come to Edirne after the exchange of the country can return to the same day comfortably, these flights will contribute to Edirne economically reported.
Only the weekend between Plovdiv and Edirne to be voiced, the morning 08.40 to move from Plovdiv to Edirne, the train will return to the clock 17.00'de moving to return to Plovdiv by expressing the number of visitors over time will increase, the economy of Edirne will be further revived It transferred.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Konya-Antalya High Speed Train Line Will Revive Beyşehir Economy 30/01/2018 Özaltun, Beyşehir Municipality Culture and Life Center, the AK Party Beyşehir District Organization organized by the Assembly of 68.Abuse in his speech at the meeting, referred to Beyşehir's transportation investments. Özaltun referred to Beyşehir's transportation investments and brought the promise to the works on the high speed train route. Özaltun emphasized that the Konya-Antalya train line route has been revised again and that the station will be constructed in the Kavak region between Beyşehir and Seydişehir. Özaltun talked about the importance of the railway route passing through this region in terms of its geographical location. Konum Not only the passengers will be transported on this railway, but also the freight will be transported. So, from here, our marble and weapons industry, in the name of transportation mermer
- High Speed Train Will Revive Social and Economic Life of Edirne 26/02/2018 Bülent Reisoğlu, the Chairman of the Board of the Ulus Pazarı Tradesmen Cooperative, argued that the High Speed Train would have a positive impact on Edirne's social and economic life. Bülent Reisoğlu, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ulus Pazarı Tradesmen Cooperative (UPEK), argued that the high speed train will have a positive impact on Edirne's social and economic life. Reisoğlu said, et Fast transport means vitality and blessings. Bülent Reisoğlu, Chairman of the Board of Directors of UPEK said that the high speed train will make a positive contribution to Edirne's social and economic life. Reisoğlu emphasizes that if transportation is comfortable, comfortable and fast, there will be differences and changes in every area.
- Edirne to Plovdiv Train Flights Start 23/05/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), between the Bulgarian Railways reached agreement with the city of Plovdiv in Edirne since June 1 2019 trains to do. TCDD Passenger Transportation Department Istanbul Passenger Transportation Division Deputy Director Veysi Alçınsu stated that many day trips from Bulgaria to Edirne were coming from Edirne to Bulgaria. this time will contribute to Edirne economic contribution, he said. Train times and ticket prices will be announced in the coming days.
- Plovdiv-Edirne Train Expeditions with Tourism Attack 04/06/2019 As a result of the reconciliation between TCDD and Bulgarian Railways, 2019 European Capital of Culture began its train journey between Plovdiv and the historical and cultural city of Edirne, which was the capital of 92 for the Ottomans. development is expected to contribute greatly to the tourism and trade of both cities ... Olgay GÜLER from the Newspaper; As a result of the agreement made between TCDD and Bulgarian Railways, train train to Edirne started. The first train departing from Plovdiv reached Edirne with the 30 passenger at noon. In order to increase tourism and trade between the two cities ticaret
- Samsun Logistics Village Center to Shake the City Economy 19/01/2017 Samsun Logistics Village Center to Shake the City Economy: Samsun, which is known for its production and export power, is rapidly progressing on the way to becoming an international and regional logistic power with its rapidly increasing Logistics Village Center project. One of the projects that will overwhelm Samsun economy, is the Logistic Village Center, which will take the right of the spill of the producer. The Governorship of Samsun and the Metropolitan Municipality, about the Büyük
- Train to revive the Silk Road in Georgia 15/12/2015 The train to port the Silk Road in Georgia: The freight train to portray the "Silk Road" from China came to Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. The first train carrying a load to Europe was brought to Tbilisi. In his speech, Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili described the present as a "historic day". Garibaşvili, which reminded that the product shipment between China and Europe has been done by sea until today, drew attention to the fact that this journey takes about 40 days. Garibaşvili stated that the transportation will be much faster and less costly in cooperation with the countries on the route of the historical Silk Road, and now it is the ek
- Düldül Mountain Ropeway project will stimulate Düziçi tourism 29/01/2014 Düldül Mountain Ropeway project will revitalize Düziçi tourism: Düziçi Mayor Ökkeş Namlı stated that the ı Düldül Dağı'a Teleferik Project y, which aims to encourage tourism in the region, has been accepted by the Eastern Mediterranean Development Agency. Mayor Ökkeş Namlı, AA correspondent, said that the lack of space in the industrial zone to be established in the industrial zone, directing themselves to the quest for tourism, he said. Kenttin, tourism investment projects that will provide economic development, indicating that Namlı, in the first place in the Dumanli paragliding began to be made, the Abbasid Caliph Harun Reşit'in far beyi Farac Bey 8. century, in the name of Harun Reşit built for the restoration of the castle, he said. Namlı, Soap Nam
- Ropeway construction to revive plateau tourism in Denizli continues at full throttle 01/08/2014 The construction of the cable car that will revive the highland tourism in Denizli continues: The construction of the cable car with the accommodation and resting facilities in the Zeytin Plateau, which is being implemented by the tourists, to revive the highland tourism of the metropolitan municipality and to benefit from the alternative tourism opportunities of the city. In the project which started the construction of the place last year, the starting station of the cable car was completed and the concrete and construction works of the 9 of the line was completed and the upper station was completed. 6 is visited by 2 million tourists annually. With the support of the South Aegean Development Agency of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality, için
- Winter tourism corridor will revive tourism 06/01/2015 The winter tourism corridor will revitalize tourism: The Eastern Black Sea Development Agency will create a winter tourism corridor from Ordu to Artvin by spending 2 billion liras within the scope of the revival of winter tourism in the region. DOKA Secretary General of the Sidewalk, "Army tourists starting holiday, corridor up to Artvin skiing or thermal tourism centers with different alternatives such as thermal," he said. Eastern Black Sea Development Agency (DOKA), within the scope of projects for the development of winter tourism in the region, from the Army to Artvin "winter tourism corridor" is working to establish. Turkey has become one of the most important tourism centers of the Eastern Black Sea, it offers natural beauty and historical, cultural and sporting ...
- Tramway project will revitalize Altıparmak Street 05/09/2012 Citizens who expressed that they believe that the tram project will revitalize Altiparmak Street, "Tramway project is a very nice project. Altiparmak Street should be closed to traffic, but an alternative way should be followed for this. People will be put on the tram but people will put their vehicles. Atatürk Stadium will be demolished to the next. Maybe it will have a different appearance but this will be over time, "he said. Source: www.bursadabugun.com