Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period.
Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams, who signed many projects in order to ensure the safety of life and property in traffic, determined the road lines along the route connecting the City Hospital to Turgutlu Street. In the scope of the pedestrian priority traffic year activities previously announced by the Ministry of Interior, 'Pedestrian' icons were first assembled to draw attention to the pedestrian crossing superiority. Department of Transportation Directorate Traffic Services Branch Manager Bülent Ceylan gives information about the study; said that they were planning to complete the road line works at Manisa City Hospital in a short time and to make them available to the citizens.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- Preferred Road Line for Electric Buses Started in Manisa 05/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, in the coming days will begin to serve in the electric buses will begin to work on the route of preferential road marking. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has started preferential road line and paint on the routes to be used by electric buses which will start a new era in the transportation of Manisa center. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, gave information on the subject and said, Dair In the coming days, preferential road marking has been started on the routes that electric buses will start to serve in the center of Manisa. The work continues at Doğu Caddesi. Preferential pathway work on the routes where electric buses will pass ler
- Trouble-free Transportation to Manisa City Hospital 08/11/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Manisa City Hospital with the beginning of the patient's acceptance of the public transport service in the city center. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, gave information about new routes. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, with the introduction of the Manisa City Hospital, provided new routes for the public transportation service and ensured the smooth transportation of the citizens. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, and Kemal Kozakoğlu, City and Regional Planner, stated that the citizens of Manisa City Hospital were able to provide transportation in a comfortable and fluent way.
- Road Marking Study was conducted by Highways in Bilecik 21/11/2014 Road Marking Study by Highways in Bilecik: Highways 144. The line work on the Atatürk Boulevard on the Bilecik-Osmaneli highway was carried out by the Branch Directorate. The line study started in front of the Bilecik Highways ended at the junction of the Special Provincial Administration .... Highways 144. A line study was carried out on the Atatürk boulevard on the Bilecik-Osmaneli highway. The line work started in front of Bilecik Highways ended at the junction of the Special Provincial Administration. During this line study, the teams of the Traffic Branch Office of Bilecik Province Police Department made a fierce study on the boulevard and provided convenience to the highways workers. The information given by the authorities of the Highways, yetkililer
- Road Marking and Strip Study in Hisarcik 17/10/2014 Road Marking and Strip Work in Hisarcik: Highways Emet 148. It was reported that the lines and strips that disappeared on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav road started to be redrawn. Branches Emet 148. Emet-Hisarcık-Simav motorway and Hisarcık district center in the district ... Highways Emet 148. It was reported that the lines and lanes that were lost on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav highway started to be drawn again. Highways Emet 148. Line and strip works were started with a road marking tool in order to renew the road lines lost on the Emet-Hisarcık-Simav highway and Hisarcık district center. Authorities stated that the road line and lanes play an important role in traffic, önemli International standards in road lines Yet
- Road Marking Study on Silk Road 15/01/2015 Road Marking Study on İpekyol was Conducted: A line study was started on the roads paved in the scope of the superstructure works in Silopi district of Şırnak. One of the most important elements that provide safety in the traffic flow in Silopi is the road lines that determine areas such as pedestrian crossing and car parking in the streets and streets. In line with the work initiated by Cizre Highways Branch Branch, the lines were completed at the Silk Road where asphalt was completed. Starting from the entrance of the Silopi district center line work continued outside the district. First of all, the highways teams, which were parked on the Silk Road, then closed the road to traffic as a single lane. Highways ...
- Tram to Kocaeli City Hospital 17/10/2015 Tram to Kocaeli City Hospital: Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Isik, the construction of the City Hospital in Kocaeli with a bed capacity of one thousand 180 beds in the construction site. Light, said that the tramway line to the hospital outside the connection roads will also be installed, began the construction work of the City Hospital. Science, Industry and Technology Minister Fikri Işık also visited the area in Izmit Ammunition where basic excavation and excavation works continued for the giant health campus and received information about the works. Briefing briefly from the contracting authorities, Minister Işık later made statements to the press. Işık, bit Before the construction of the hospital is over Işık
- Uninterrupted Public Transport Service Started to Adana City Hospital 20/09/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, the 82 20 bus to the giant health center or even began to make 415 expeditions a day. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, last 18 1550 bedside in Adana City Hospital, which started to accept patients in September to facilitate transportation to the city has made arrangements for public transport. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, 82 bus in the vehicle fleet 20 or even 415 expedition to the citizens of the giant health center began to provide uninterrupted transportation. Air-conditioned and comfortable buses with an average of 105 thousand citizens per day, which provides the public transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, the central Yuregir District Mithat Özsan Bulvarı on the new service Adana konforlu
- Bursaray will extend to Görükle and City Hospital in 2019 01/01/2019 Alinur Aktaş, the Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, who has made huge investments to remove Uluabat Lake and the Marmara Sea from pollution, providing a sensible relief in traffic with smart junction applications and road expansions in the last year, has prepared the concept of city that will carry Bursa to 2026, said that in the 2019, important investments in all areas from tourism to urban economy will be given. Mayor Alinur Aktas, who took office at November 2017 in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, evaluated 2018 in terms of municipal services and gave hints about 2019 Bursa. Chairman Aktaş stated that they produced local solutions to the traffic problem with small touches within the scope of transportation emergency action plan, eylem
- Preparation for Procurement for Bursa City Hospital Metro Started 22/04/2019 In fact ... The planning process started with the City Hospital project. In fact, for the high-speed train, the section of the Bursaray line, which will be extended from Emek to Balat, was considered as the starting point for the City Hospital. However ... As the construction of the City Hospital progressed rapidly, the project that would extend Bursaray to the preparations of the Metropolitan Municipality in the last period of the project was faced with non-accountable obstacles, especially in financing. At this point ... We have announced that Deputy Minister of Health Halil Eldemir will open the City Hospital, which is at the last stage, in the middle of the year. Then ... AK Party Bursa deputy, the information about the transportation to the City Hospital, which is a hospital campus which will increase the health investments capacity of the city. Mustafa Esgin Mustafa