AK Party deputy from Edirne and MKYK Member Fatma Aksalu, telling his services so far in the transportation of the party, from Beijing constitute the most important link in the uninterrupted railway projects reached London by Turkey of the historic Silk Road in a sense, he again spends life.
Aksal gives information about project details; "Halkalı-Ispartakule, Ispartakule-Çerkezköy ve Çerkezköy- It consists of 3 parts Halkalı-Kapıkule Fast Railway Line Project 155 Mileage Çerkezköy- The 275 million Euro IPA fund will be used in Kapikule section and the other parts of 76 will be constructed by TCDD General Directorate with national budget facilities.
Upon completion of the project Halkalı- There will be a high-speed train line for passenger and cargo transportation at the 231 speedometer with double lines on the 200 kilometer. Thus; Starting from Istanbul and ending on the Bulgarian border Halkalı-Kapıkule project, our country will provide a direct link with a high standard railway to EU countries. Turkey and especially as a good news for the citizens living in Thrace, recently the project Çerkezköy- I can give the first cut to the Kapikule section. With the realization of the project, the 2,5 kilometer of 231 kilometers crossing between Kapikule Customs Gate and Istanbul will be reduced to 1 hours by high speed train. Adopting the principle of bringing the hearts closer together, the AK Party will continue to provide the citizens with time and money by shortening the distances ın.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Antalya will be connected to Ankara and Istanbul by high-speed train 12/05/2015 Antalya will be connected to Ankara and Istanbul by high-speed train: The project has started to connect Antalya to Istanbul via rail from Eskisehir and to Ankara, Kayseri and Cappadocia via Konya. Antalya-Eskişehir and Antalya-Kayseri high-speed trains were determined, the tender process continues. Turkey's Antalya tourism and agriculture centers will be connected to the national rail network with high-speed rail lines. In addition to the passenger transport, as well as the fast train construction which aims to carry the loads of industrialists and producers in the shortest time and with the least cost, railways are being constructed between Antalya-Eskişehir and Antalya-Kayseri at an hourly speed. Annually 200 million Her
- Antalya will be connected with many of Istanbul's fastest train up to Istanbul 20/05/2015 Antalya will be connected to Istanbul by high-speed train: Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Kayseri and many cities are expected to be connected to Antalya by fast rail. The former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications and the AK Party candidate candidate for the project, Lütfi Elvan, are trying to implement the project. 200 speed / speed, double-line, electric and signal will be built in Antalya-Eskisehir and Antalya-Konya-Kayseri high-speed train lines to be started in 2016, 2020 to be opened in a busy work tempo. TCDD General Directorate teams, the field is working. Teams will be built on line route through field surveys Ekip
- Antalya to connect with Istanbul high-speed train 08/06/2016 Antalya will be connected to Istanbul by high-speed train: Antalya-Burdur, Isparta-Afyon-Kutahya-Eskisehir to connect Antalya to Istanbul. High Speed Train projects will be completed in the 2023 million dollars in 824 benefit will be provided. According to the statement made by TCDD, these projects will also provide energy savings of 161 million dollars. High Speed Train (YHT) project will save 824 million dollars per year to Turkey. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) according to an analysis made by, since the year 2009 26.5 million people in Turkey, which commissioned the YHT line speed train traveled. TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS INCREASE In the Ankara-Eskişehir line, the new 12 for the new AC
- Speaking at the opening of the Minister Minister Yıldırım Lightning 2017'ye 13 Provincial will connect to the high-speed train said. 08/03/2012 Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, railways in the next 10 years, existing investments by adding a new investment 30 billion dollars to the high-speed rail network 10 thousand kilometers, the conventional railway network by increasing the 4 thousand kilometers, aiming to increase the total network to 26 thousand kilometers. Lightning, 2. Eurasia Rail Light Rail, Infrastructure and in his speech at the opening of the Logistics Fair, pointing to this point in railway transport in Turkey, '' 10 years ago when sharing with our friends our thoughts on the railways, people what we tell listens with a smile, you get kindness he had the voice withdraw any. But from what he says, what we say is a dry dream Ama
- Mediterranean Sea to be Connected by High-Speed Train 18/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, made investigations on the investments of the ministry in Antalya made explanations. Antalya's growing, Turhan emphasized that receive the growing share of Turkey, on the road in conjunction with the neighboring provinces around Antalya, echoed the work they do, the Mediterranean coastal road in Mersin, Fethiye-Mugla direction of the divided highway, Antalya connecting inland Anatolia he said that they are doing improvement works on the routes: "We are serving to tourism by increasing the number of tourists in Antalya and the traffic resulting from this, by alleviating the additional burden on our roads, making transportation more convenient, comfortable, economical and short-term. other…
- MP Cemal Yılmaz Demir said, Yılmaz We are striving for a quick train to Samsun. 24/01/2012 MP Cemal Yilmaz Demir, STSO President Murzioglu, Chairman of the Exchange Cakir, AK Party Provincial Chairman Çetinkaya together with the Minister of Transport will hold a meeting. Iron, "High-speed train for the power to use all the possibilities," he said. Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Project, which led to controversy by the opposition parties in Samsun, was formed by a delegation led by AK Party Deputy Cemal Yılmaz Demir. Deputy Demir, "On the subject of the Minister of Transport Binali Yildirim, we made an appointment for Thursday. The delegation will go to the table, the subject," he said. APPOINTMENT PERIOD DAY In Samsun, brought to the agenda by the AK Party and until the 2023 R
- Entering the EU with High Speed Train and MQ 04/09/2012 Tragicomic, but a fact; We are in the deception of entering the EU with için high-speed train AB and men gravel AB. Prime Minister, Istanbul's metro opening; "10. Year March; 'duck with iron nets'. What did you think? I'm not in the first place. Therefore; Yılda Last 10 year; From the beginning of the homeland four; Did we or did the railways eg the motorway? "Question, the second part of 'The History of railways in the world and Turkey' and 'double road technique' and I will continue to respond. In the foreword of the book about the first five-year development plan of the planned development process (1963 ...), the following sentences of Mr. İsmet İnönü were included: inin Human rights and Plan
- Konya to connect with sea by train 03/04/2013 Konya train will connect the sea Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, thanks to the high-speed train to connect all the targets, he said the sea Konya. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, Konya high-speed trains through the whole goal is to connect the sea, he said. TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, who organized a press conference by high-speed train, met with Governor Aydın Nezih Doğan, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek, Meram Mayor Serdar Kalaycı and Konya Chamber of Commerce President Selçuk Öztürk. Karaman, met the Metropolitan Municipality Mehter Team first met. Protocol members Protok
- Mudanya-Gemlik coastline will be connected by train 02/03/2014 The Mudanya-Gemlik coastline will be connected by train: The Metropolitan Municipality will undertake a project with State Railways in order to carry cargo and passenger transportation between Mudanya, Geçit and Gemlik very recently. Preparing to add another one to the transportation services, the Metropolitan Municipality aims to implement the railway that will connect Gemlik, Mudanya and the Passage with the project to be carried out jointly with the State Railways. In addition, this line will be integrated with the high-speed train station at the Passage. Immediately thereafter, a wide railway network will be built by extending to Bursaray Passage. The network is expanding Greater Ğ
- Supports 4.5 Million Euro Support From The Ab To Yalnızçam Ski Center 07/03/2014 4.5 Million Euro Support came from Ab to Lonely Pine Ski Center: 13 Million Euro grant was given to Yalnızçam Uğurludağ Ski Center covered with pine trees in Ardahan 4.5 kilometers. As a result of the efforts of the Governorship to be included in the Center of Winter Sports Tourism Centers of Uğurludağ Ski Center by the Ministry of Youth Services and Sports and the Ministry of Culture, Yalnızçam Ski Center was declared as the 'Winter Sports Tourism Center'. The hotel will be awarded the 1.5 million Euro grant from the European Union's RCOP project to be the winter sports tourism center with the 4,5 kilometer and the ski slopes.
- Ferizli Mayor, TÜVASAŞ said they are working hard to move to Ferizli 02/04/2012 Ferizli Mayor Ahmet Cold Turkey Wagon Industry AŞ (TÜVASAŞ) said they are working hard to Ferizli to be moved. Cold, a press conference held in his office, evaluated the 3 annual performances. Noting that they have signed important works in a short time in Ferizli, "3 in a short time such as years, we have addressed the main problems of Ferizli. Environmental problems and tried to solve the problems of transportation. So far we have made the road and overpass this problem has greatly reduced," he said . Cold, Ferizli Municipality of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan revealed that the 2023 vision of the districts they want to implement said. They will solve the housing problem in the district İl
- Turkish goods to be transported to EU with new logistics line 09/10/2012 The new train line, which was commissioned in mid-September and carried passengers between Italy's Trieste and the cities of Bettemburg, Luxembourg, is expected to strengthen its position as Luxembourg's Western European transport hub. by sea from Turkey to Trieste, is scheduled to depart three times a week in the arrival time of the train line will be moved from producer. As part of the effort to facilitate the organization of new logistical activities in the country, the Luxembourg government has prepared a new logistics action plan that enables companies producing value added logistics projects to take over land transportation. Origin large trailer loaded with goods of Turkey's various work placements which vehicles can be transported on the train. İstanbul, İzmir İstanbul
- Call to the EU: Open the energy title to negotiation 25/03/2014 Call to the EU: Open the energy title to the negotiation. ICCI 2014 - 20. The Conference Program was announced at the 2 energy sector meeting held before the International Energy and Environment Fair and Conference. Zeynep Bodur, President of the Assembly and Chairman of the Economic Development Foundation, Ömer Cihad Vardan gave speeches at the 2 Energy Sector Meeting. ICCI 2014 - 20. Before the International Energy and Environment Fair and Conference, 2 Energy Sector Meeting organized by Sectorel Fair Organization was held in Istanbul Chamber of Industry. Süleyman Bulak, General Manager of Sectoral Fairs, ICCI Sektör
- Commitment to work with Shift2Rail in the EU 23/06/2014 A commitment to joint work with Shift2Rail in the EU: 16 Following a meeting in Luxembourg in June, the European Union (EU) Council officially enacted the Regulation on the Shift2Rail Joint Commitment for Research in the Railway Sector. In order to provide better and economically feasible rail systems and management, the Council of the European Union enacted a regulation on public-private partnership in the R & D field. Alstom with EU, Bombardier, Network Rail and Siemens will establish a partnership known as the joint work commitment of the eight industry partners Shift2Rail. The aim here is to develop the necessary developments in railway technology in order to achieve three main objectives üç
- The best learning and telling the EU will win 28/02/2016 The best learners and learners of the EU will win this year: yürüt I learn the EU ”themed information about the high school students of the Ministry of National Education in 21 province and i Tell Me the EU iyi on 81 provinces for secondary and high school students. slogans and short story competitions begin. The competitions to be held under the coordination of the Ministry of National Education, Directorate General for European Union and Foreign Relations within the scope of the EU Learning Project will be held in the 21 province where only the EU Information Centers are located (Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Bursa, Denizli, Diyarbakir, Edirne, Erzurum, Eskisehir, Gaziantep, Istanbul, Izmir, Kayseri, Kocaeli, Konya, Mersin, Samsun, Sivas, Sanliurfa, Esk
- Bursa Automotive Industry Ready for EU 01/06/2018 Undersecretaries of the economy of the European Union member countries who came to Bursa for investigations about the automotive industry came together at a meeting hosted by Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Bursa EU Information Center, which operates within the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry, hosted a meeting on 'EU Integration of the Turkish Automotive Industry, Opportunities in the Automotive Industry and Future Scenarios'. BTSO Board Member İbrahim Gülmez, BTSO Deputy Chairman Murat Bayizit, Uludağ Automotive Industry Exporters 'Association (OİB) President Baran Çelik, as well as the Automotive Manufacturers Association (OSD)'
- Turkey to be connected with the European High Speed Train 19/08/2016 Turkey to be connected with the European High Speed Train: from Istanbul to Edirne to download from 1 hours'Halkalı-Kapıkule Speed Train with project Halkalı 11 stop line from the station will be connected to the Bulgarian border by passing through Tekirdağ, Kırklareli and Edirne. Istanbul to Edirne between 1 hours will be reduced 'Halkalı-Kapıkule Speed Train with project Halkalı 11 stop line from the station will be connected to the Bulgarian border by passing through Tekirdağ, Kırklareli and Edirne. Bulgaria's border with Turkey and in this way he opened the door to Europe Agility extending 'Halkalı The Kapikule Railway line is being rebuilt as a high-speed train with new stops added to its route. 2011 year investment program, but the time passed X
- Turkey, EU countries will be connected to the High Speed Train Line 01/03/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, in April, they are planning to start construction work Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Project with the completion of the 231 kilometer route, double-line, 200 kilometers per hour, a high-speed train line for passenger and freight transport will be built, he said. Minister Turhan, "thus starting from Istanbul and the border with Bulgaria Halkalı-Kapıkul project, high standards of the country's EU countries will be providing a direct connection with a railway. "He said. EC-Turkey High-Level Economic Dialogue Meeting Dolmabahçe was held at the Presidential Labor Office. Part of the meeting, the European Union (EU) Halkalı-Finance agreement for providing 275 million-euro grant to Kapıkule Railway Line Project-
- Turkey Meets High-speed train 13/10/2012 Turkey's two largest cities of Ankara and Istanbul, are constantly evolving urban population and migration area. Due to the fact that one is the capital city and the other one is trade and industrial city, the demand for transportation in parallel with the development in economy, industry and trade is constantly increasing. Until 2003 investments were made mainly on highways, the competition chance of the railway had decreased considerably. After the High Speed Train project is completed, the travel time of 7 hours will be reduced to 3 hours. With the reduced travel time, a comfortable and safe transportation opportunity will be created and the share of the railway will be increased. The passenger share of the railroads increasing the chances of competition is% 10 to 78 Rekabet
- The railways will connect Turkey with Iraq 12/06/2012 Iraqi Ministry of Transport, railways Iraq through the Habur has announced that it intends to connect to Turkey. Undersecretary of the Ministry Karim Nouri hand, noted that the completion of railway projects in Iraq and Turkey reached an agreement with a French company to connect the railways. According to Al Jazeera, Ankara promised to connect this road with railways in Europe. El Nuri told the press previously that the Basra-Berlin railway line is very old and is referred to as Baghdad-Berlin line, it is as important as the Suez Canal in Egypt and it is composed of two parts, the first part is completed in Iraq and the second part is completed. …
- Be interconnected with Turkey and Pakistan railway 18/02/2015 Turkey and interconnected with the Pakistani railway: Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, energy for Turkish investors in Pakistan, infrastructure, noting that significant opportunities for development and trade, "We agreed to build a railway between Pakistan and Turkey," he said. Held at Pakistan's capital Sera in Islamabad Turkey Pakistan Sheriff Speaking at the Business Forum and Pakistan, saying that Turkey's tough times in the two brotherly countries who help one another, "Turkey I would say my first homeland. The number today Davutoglu, Pakistan 'My first home country,' he said, 'I was happy.' Sheriff, 20 million for the rehabilitation of immigrants from Turkey in Pakistan's Tribal Region ...
- Today in History: September 21 2006 between Turkey and Austria by train, the trucks that transport systems Ro-La ... 21/09/2012 21 September 1923 Eastern Railways came together with a group of British Bank Turkey's National Railways Company (National Railvvays of Turkey) founded. At that time, the company elected a board of directors composed of seven members, including the British. 14 September 21 Mustafa Kemal Pasha at the groundbreaking ceremony of Samsun-Wednesday narrow line, "The privilege of our citizens to build a railway with the national capital ... It is an important matter. "he said. 1924 September 21 train with the trucks transport system between Turkey and Austria ...
- Today in History: September 21 2006 train transportation system of trucks between Turkey and Austria ... 21/09/2015 Today in History September 21 1923 Eastern Railways came together with a group of British Bank Turkey's National Railways Company (National Railvvays of Turkey) founded. At that time, the company elected a board of directors composed of seven members, including the British. 14 September 21 Mustafa Kemal Pasha, at the groundbreaking ceremony of Samsun-Wednesday narrow line, said, teş Our citizens are given the privilege to build a railway with national capital. "Suhuletle can be predicted." 1924 September 21 Turkey with the trucks transport by train in Austria ...
- Turkey, Germany and Austria began between train cars transportation 14/03/2015 Turkey, by train between Germany and Austria began automobile shipments: Our Administration Freight Department with DB Schenker and Rail Cargo between conducted joint activities result in Germany (Bremen) -Köseköy and Austria (Schwertberg) -Tekirdağ Port of automobile transport were launched. The trains will be successfully transported by Mercedes-Benz trains from Germany to Köseköy. 1 cars will be operated in the beginning, 204 vehicles will be transported with 20.000 cars will be transported annually. Germany and Turkey in the coming days again (Köseköy) will be launched between mutually Hyundai automobile transport.
- Today in History: September 21 2006 the train from Austria to Turkey by truck 21/09/2018 Today in History September 21 1923 Eastern Railways came together with a group of British Bank Turkey's National Railways Company (National Railvvays of Turkey) founded. At that time, the company elected a board of directors composed of seven members, including the British. 14 September 21 Mustafa Kemal Pasha, at the groundbreaking ceremony of Samsun-Wednesday narrow line, said, teş Our citizens are given the privilege to build a railway with national capital. "Suhuletle can be predicted." 1924 September 21 Turkey with the trucks transport by train in Austria ...