As a result of the meetings between the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan and the Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, the first expedition 29 was presented to the sale of the tickets of Tourism Orient Express to be held in May.
The first time 29 May Wednesday, 20.00'dan Ankara Station departed, 27 hour after the journey to reach a single ticket 400 pounds on the train to Kars, double ticket 500 pounds were offered for sale. The whole sleeper car will give long-term breaks in Erzincan and Erzurum during the train tour, and Sivas and Bostankaya on the way to the new Touristic Eastern Express, which will be 120.
Ankara-Kars-Ankara line will be working day over the tour of the Eastern Express, Ankara, 20.00, Kars will rise around the clock 23.00.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- He tried to commit suicide on the railroad tracks 16/06/2015 He attempted suicide by lying on the train tracks: In Nazilli, a man alleged to have epilepsy, he attempted to commit suicide by sitting on the train tracks. The accident occurred at the 14.00 at the train passage at Nazilli Merkez Yeni Mahalle. According to the allegation, Mustafa Solak's 32258-operated Denizli-Basmane train departed from Nazilli station after taking passengers. The person with BK (53) learned that he was ill and reached to the railroad tracks on the New Neighborhood Barrier Level Crossing. BK (53) was seriously injured by a train crash. 112 Emergency Aid teams who came to the scene upon the notification of the barrier level crossing officer who saw the incident hem
- Old Man Commits Suicide On Railroad Tracks 10/10/2017 In the town of Tarsus in Mersin, the train line to the 81-year-old Fahrettin Tuna, leaving him under the train, gave an end to life. According to information obtained from the event, Fahrettinpaşa neighborhood between Kemalpaşa neighborhood occurred at the crossroads. Tuna, which descends to the train tracks, lay on the rails when the passenger train 62213 from Adana to Mersin approached the level crossing. The old man, passing through the train despite the brake of the mechanic, died at the scene. An investigation was launched to determine why Fahrettin Tuna committed suicide.
- Kars Logistics Center will cost 50 Million pounds 15/02/2012 AK Party deputies in Kars Ahmet Arslan and Professor. Dr. Yunus Kılıç stated that the Logistics Center, which will be established in the village of Mezra within the scope of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, will cost around 50 million TL. AK Party Deputies, within the scope of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway project, at the intersection of the Kars-Tbilisi and Kars-Iğdır railway projects in the 13 kilometer east of Kars, they also noted that the Logistics Center will be established in the 316 thousand square meter area at the Mezra stop. In recent days, the center of the logistics center will not be set up in Kars to draw attention to the citizens of the AK Party Kars deputies noted. Dr. Yunus Kılıç and Ahmet Arslan said that the logistics center will be set up in Kars. Hamlet ...
- 1 liraya cable car enjoyment in Ankara (Video) 29/04/2013 Ankara, 1 pounds cable car to enjoy Ataturk (Botanical) Garden and Tepebasi district of Weak Kecioren with two stations including Dormitory cable car ride 653 meter stations from the total in the 3 thousand 303 meter usage area "Turkey's largest urban cable car" bears that title. The average ride time of 20 minutes promises a magnificent view and beautiful excitement to the people of Ankara. Kecioren Teleferik Facilities, which use all the facilities of technology in terms of safety, are regularly maintained to ensure that their customers travel safely. Ropeway officials, routine maintenance, Ministry of Industry inspection units and the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers yetkil
- Five Liras Ski on Mount Erciyes 26/11/2014 Erciyes Mountain 'Five Pound Ski Erciyes Inc. Chairman of the Management Board Cıngı: "Our goal is the family that the minimum wage to a living breaking the idea that the rich sports of skiing, even to benefit from the facilities at Erciyes" "more than one ski resort in Turkey last year we sold our 25 pounds 7 çıkışlık the full price day tickets 130 lira. Erciyes Turkey's most important ski resorts, lodging, mechanical plant use, in food and beverage service gave start to the season by not claim to be the cheapest ski resort in the world. depending on the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes Inc. Administrative Council President Murat Cahid Cıngı, AA correspondent, said in a statement, ab
- IZBAN spending on 700 million pounds approached 18/11/2012 IZBAN 's spending 700 approached million pounds President Kocaoglu, 2005 for XBUM for 700 since the year they have made close to the attention drew attention. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, who stated that the subject of IZBAN is distorted, said: yatırım The British, French investment, the nationalization of the Great Leader, the investment made since then and the investments made in the last Ecevit government, their land values are being discussed in the account of İZBAN. Our 700 million investment is also trying to be underestimated. We are in 2005 Karşıyaka We took the base at the station. We have signed the protocol, which means that we are interested in the Aliağa-Menderes line and that we start to spend money.…
- Bursa Rail System Investment 3 Found 3 Billion Pounds Per Year 19/12/2012 Bursa Rail System Investment 3 Found 3 Billion Pounds per Year Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe stated that they prepared wagon and tram tenders: ayı We are building these tram lines through Burulaş channel. Trams will be laid when the tram line is finished. The tender preparations are about to be completed. We are planning to take both the tram and the subways by taking a single tender. Since we are constantly investing in rail systems, we want to work in a very large and comfortable manner. We're also looking into possibilities all over the world. Metropolitan Municipality is in a very big investment. We offer 3 quadrillion…
- 5 lyra ticket campaign extended to Eskişehir Konya YHT 27/03/2013 Konya, Eskisehir YHT line of 5 3 Turkey's lira ticket campaign has been extended. "5 liraya ticket" campaign in the Eskişehir-Konya-Eskişehir course, which was opened by YTU Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, was extended by 1 week. According to the statement made by TCDD, citizens, until the 31 March '' 5 liraya ticket '', showed great interest in the campaign. Campaign on the sale of tickets, 7 was extended until April. After the campaign, "business class" YHT'lerin 45 tickets, economy class tickets will be available from the 35 lira. Those who make a discount on TCDD's outline trains will benefit from the same opportunities in the Eskişehir-Konya YHT line after the campaign.
- 430 meter cost 180 meters cost XNUMX million liras 30/06/2013 430 180 29 180 29 180 13 430 47 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX One of the important connection points of the Istanbul metro, the Halic metro bridge continues to work at full speed. XNUMX The bridge, which is planned to open in October and connects Unkapanı and Azapkapı with each other, cost around XNUMX million liras. Bridge and Istanbul metro will reach the Yenikapı transfer station without interruption. Transfer to Marmaray and Aksaray-Airport light metro lines will be provided in Yenikapı. On the XNUMX meter-long bridge made of XNUMX meters above sea level, the XNUMX meter X
- Ataköy-İkitelli metro will cost 850 million liras 23/03/2015 Ataköy-İkitelli metro will cost 850 million liras: The new metro line planned to be built by Istanbul Municipality between Ataköy and İkitelli Organized Industrial Sites has reached the EIA stage. 13 thousand 420 meters long metro line will cost 850 million liras. The new line will be integrated into Marmaray. Governorship of Istanbul, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department prepared by the uygun Ataköy-Ikitelli Rail Public Transportation System Project was approved and launched the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process. According to the information given in the introduction file of the project submitted to the Governorship of Istanbul, Ataköy 5. The new metro route, which will start in front of Ömer Duruk Mosque in Section, follows the Press Express Way, Başakşehir Kıs