Today in History
2 May ordered 1900 II.Abdulhamid to start the construction of the Hejaz Railway. Sultan Abdulhamid; ”Avn-ü inet of the Mother of God and the Prophet (s) of the Prophet (s)) im he said to the construction of the Hatt-ı Kisadur in accordance with the imdad-ı spiritual-yesine.“ Commission-i Ali was established to carry out all the proceedings related to the Hijaz Railway. The commission, headed by the Sultan, consisted of the Minister of the Navy Hasan Hüsnü Pasha, the Minister of Public Affairs Zihni Pasha, former Minister of Finance Tevfik Pasha, Izzet Pasha and the Bahriye Manufacture Commissioner Hüsnü Paşa and Serkatip Tahsin Pasha. Then the Grand Vizier Mehmet Ferit Pasha joined the commission.
2 May 1933 Niğde-Boğazköprü railway line was inaugurated / Niğde-Boğaz¬köprü line was opened. Contractor Jülius Berger Consortium
2 May 1943 Zonguldak-Kozlu line is in operation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kozlu-Zonguldak-Üzülmez Railway Line Held On The Table 21/04/2018 The first stakeholder meeting of the Western Black Sea Development Agency project "Preparing Feasibility Report and Concept of Kozlu - Zonguldak - Üzulmez Railway Line" was held. Meeting from BAKKA Service Building, Kozlu District Governor Ahmet Karakaya, Mayor of Kozlu Kerim Yılmaz, TTK Kozlu Hard Coal Administration Directorate, TTK Port and Railway Operation Directorate, Zonguldak Special Provincial Administration, Zonguldak Provincial Culture and Tourism Directorate, Zonguldak Environment and Urbanization Province Directorate, TCDD Zonguldak Station Directorate, State Water Works Zonguldak Branch Directorate, Zonguldak Culture and Education Foundation (ZOKEV), Zonguldak City Council, Ihsaniye Neighborhood Muhtarligi, Office PAN Architecture Müdür
- Rail system project between Zonguldak and Kozlu 25/06/2013 Zonguldak - Rail system project from Kozlu Last week, a comment was sent by e-mail by the Mayor of the City Council Yesari Sezgin about the Konsey Rail System Yes. Mr. Sezgin's assessment on the subject is exactly the same. Orum Mr. Cakmak Zonguldak - I would like to thank you for your support and comments on the project of the railway system from Kozlu. As you mentioned in your article, it is very important for our two Mayors to have a positive approach in this project which involves two municipalities. Zonguldak, as you put it implicitly in your article, has difficulties in implementing and putting together a project with common sense and decision making. Iz
- Trabzonlular Association Supported Rail System Project Between Kozlu and Zonguldak 30/07/2013 Trabzonlular Association, Kozlu Zonguldak Rail System Project Supported: Trabzon Culture and Solidarity Association President Ahmet Flag, Kozlu-Zonguldak said they support the rail system project. Trabzon Culture and Solidarity Association President Ahmet Bayrak said in a statement, the City Council will be carried out by the Kozlu-Zonguldak rail system project, said they support. . We find the rail system project to be realized between Zonguldak and Kozlu, which was initiated by the Zonguldak City Council, as positive. Traffic problems, one of the most important problems of our city, should be minimized by implementing such projects. Such projects will reduce traffic jams, reduce regular transportation and eler
- Sezgin: A project to improve the life quality of the Kozlu rail system in Zonguldak 31/07/2013 Sezgin: Zonguldak Kozlu rail system, a project to improve the quality of life: Zonguldak City Planners Chamber Representative Yesari Sezgin, rail systems, Zonguldak and Kozlu project to improve the quality of life, he noted. Provincial Representative Yesari Sezgin, urban centers, traffic density, the increase in the use of special vehicles, said the most. Sezgin said that rail systems will contribute positively, sız Light rail systems are one of the most effective planning tools to solve transportation problems in unplanned cities like us. The increase in traffic density in urban centers is caused by the increase in the use of special vehicles. Especially in the morning and evening Özellikle
- Zonguldak-Kozlu starts the rail system 11/01/2016 Zonguldak-Kozlu rail system for the start of the initiatives. Zonguldak, Zonguldak, a project that will improve the quality of life and improve the quality of the public transport system to implement initiatives for the implementation of the rail. Zonguldak Deputy Mayor Erhan Darende, the implementation of the system will do interviews with foreign companies by specifying, yabancı Build-operate-transfer model will be done, will not cost anyone. If Kozlu does not look hot, we are determined to make it to the frontier, which is the frontier. Eğer Zonguldak is working to ease the traffic and to facilitate the transportation of the citizens of Zonguldak-long-term rail transportation system is being initiated to implement the public transportation system. The rail system will improve the quality of life in the city and Ray
- Zonguldak - Kozlu Rail System Project will be prepared for the tender of BOT model 21/01/2016 Zonguldak Municipality Zonguldak - Kozlu Rail System Project Bidding studies will be started in Zonguldak Municipality, which is planned to be started by Zonguldak Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After completion of the preparatory work and obtaining the necessary approvals, a BID (Build-Operate-Transfer) model tender is expected to be published. Zonguldak Municipality officials interviewed about the issue, the Kozlu Municipality planned to be jointly with the Chinese companies to exchange ideas for the planned negotiations were recorded. Specifications, after the publication of the advertisement can be provided at the following address in exchange for the price. - ...
- Zonguldak-Kozlu light rail system project has started before 26/01/2016 Zonguldak-Kozlu light rail system project was started before the event: a delegation of 8 people from Zonguldak and Kozlu Municipality will go to China for a rail system. Why when producing CHINA? The solution is right under our noses! The light rail system project, which was planned to be built between Zonguldak and Kozlu, was the beginning of the project. Zonguldak Mayor Muharrem Akdemir and Kozlu Mayor Ertan Sahin will be among the 170 delegation to examine the factory to make rail system in March to China to go to China after the public's reactions increased. Akdemir and Sahin's China dem
- Today in History: 28 June 1943 Diyarbakir-Batman line opened 28/06/2016 Today in History 28 June 1855 The Ottoman State received foreign debt for the first time. 4 million British gold credits were taken from the UK and France with 1 interest and 5 depreciation. 14 of this loan was spent on rail investments. 28 June 1919 All rights in Germany's Baghdad Railway have been abolished with the Treaty of Versailles. During the war, however, German companies transferred their shares to a Swiss company. 28 June 1942 Agreements have been signed with the German group for the delivery of railway equipment. 28 June 1943 Diyarbakir-Batman line (91 km and 520 m. Bridge) was opened in a ceremony by Proxy Secret Day.
- Today in History: 28 June 1943 Diyarbakir-Batman line 28/06/2018 Today in History 28 June 1855 The Ottoman State received foreign debt for the first time. 4 million British gold was borrowed from the UK and France with 1 interest and 5 depreciation. 14 of this loan was spent on rail investments. 28 June 1919 All rights in Germany's Baghdad Railway have been abolished with the Treaty of Versailles. During the war, however, German companies transferred their shares to a Swiss company. 28 June 1942 Agreements have been signed with the German group for the delivery of railway equipment. 28 June 1943 Diyarbakır-Batman line (91 km and 520 m. Bridge) was opened in a ceremony by Proxy Secret Day.
- Today in History: 29 December 1943 has brought locomotives and freight wagons back to Germany 29/12/2012 Today in the 29 December 1897 The Dersaadet-Thessaloniki Incident Line has played an important role in the fervor of soldiers and ammunition in the Ottoman-Greek War. Anatolia and Monastery Railway Company's government to get the 275.000 pound reached. 29 December 1943 The locomotives and freight wagons were brought back from Germany.