Unkapanı (Atatürk) Bridge will be closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic tonight and will be repaired and repaired.
Unkapanı (Atatürk) Bridge, 9 April 2019 on Tuesday (This Night) will be closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic between 00: 30 and 04: 30. Maintenance and repair work will be done between these hours on the bridge.
Vehicles and pedestrians who will use Unkapanı Bridge between 00: 30 and 04: 30 can use the Galata Bridge.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Taksim-Unkapanı-Unkapanı-Yenikapı Metro Construction 15/03/2009 The construction of Taksim-Unkapanı and Unkapanı-Yenikapı section of the Istanbul Metro Project, which will provide a great deal of solution to the increasing traffic problem of Istanbul, has been undertaken by the Anadolu Metro Partnership under the leadership of Yüksel İnşaat (Yüksel Güriş Reha Başyazıcıoğlu). Construction of Metro Between Taksim and Unkapanı: In this part, 4,029 m drilling tunnel and 1 units Şişhane Station construction are on the line. Unkapanı-Yenikapı Metro Construction: In this section, 6,270 m drilling tunnel and on the line, there are 2 stations, including Yenikapı and Şehzadebaşı. Yenikapi Station will also serve as the station of light metron. Employer Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İş
- Unkapanı and Galata Bridge Open to Sea Traffic 19/02/2018 Atatürk (Unkapanı) Bridge will be closed to vehicles and pedestrians from 20 to 2018 on 00.00 February 04.30 Tuesday (Night) due to maintenance and repair works. Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be opened to sea traffic from 02.30 to 03.30 on the same day. 20 The vehicles and pedestrians who will use the Atatürk Bridge on Tuesday night will have to use the new Galata Bridge or the Golden Horn Bridge between the 00.00-02.30 and 03.30-04.30 hours. Ataturk and the new Galata Bridges from 02.30 to 03.30 will be open to sea traffic, vehicles and pedestrians should use the Golden Horn Bridge between these hours.
- Unkapanı and Galata Bridges to Open to Marine Traffic 23/05/2018 Bridge 24 May 2018 will be closed to vehicles and pedestrians from 00.30 to 04.30 on Thursday, due to maintenance work on Ataturk Bridge (Unkapanı). Atatürk Bridge and the new Galata Bridge will also be open to sea traffic from 02.30 to 03.30 at night. The pedestrians and pedestrians who will use the Atatürk Bridge must use the New Galata Bridge or the Golden Horn Bridge between the 00.30-02.30 and 03.30-04.30 hours. Since Atatürk and the new Galata Bridges will be open to sea traffic from 02.30 to 03.30, vehicles and pedestrians should use the Golden Horn Bridge between 02.30-03.30 hours.
- Unkapanı, Galata and Haliç Metro Bridges Will Be Opened To Marine Traffic Tonight 19/11/2018 Galata Bridge, Ataturk (Unkapanı) Bridge and Halic Metro Bridge will be opened to sea traffic tonight. Galata Bridge, Ataturk (Unkapanı) Bridge and Golden Horn Metro Bridge, UKOME decision 20 November 2018 will be closed on Tuesday (this night) to 02.30 - 03.30 and will be closed to sea traffic by vehicle and pedestrian traffic. The drivers and pedestrians who will use the Galata Bridge, Ataturk (Unkapani) Bridge and the Golden Horn Metro Bridge must use the Golden Horn Bridge from 02.30 to 03.30 tonight.
- The elevator works on Mimar Sinan Yaya Bridge 29/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality works on the pedestrian bridges on the D-100 to make pedestrian access more efficient. On the D-100 route, the elevator and escalator application are made for the citizens coming out of the public transportation vehicles to get out of the pedestrian bridges. When the work is completed, the pedestrian bridges from D-100 will be transported by elevator and escalators. WORKING IN ARCHITECT SİNAN Pedestrian bridges linking the coastal area with the city center will allow access to the pedestrian zone, along with the D-100 and the city center. Within the scope of the study, the elevator and ladder work is carried out at Mimar Sinan Yaya Bridge. When carrying the elevator feet taşıyıcı
- Maintenance and repair works on the Golden Horn Bridge, metrobus road 23/08/2012 Due to maintenance and repair work, the 18 was shut down on June in Fatih Sultan Mehmet and the Golden Horn Bridge. 24 3 8 2 lane XNUMX lane XNUMX lane in every stage of the work carried out maintenance and repair of the XNUMX lane at each stage while the maintenance and repair, the bridge will be opened again this evening after the end of the work. Another pleasing news to the Istanbulites came from the Golden Horn Bridge, which will take a sigh of relief with the opening of the bridge connecting the two continents. After the works ended in the direction of Okmeydanı-Topkapı, asphalting works continued in the direction of Topkapı-Okmeydanı ended. Works on the bridge, renovations çalış
- New Galata Bridge will be undergoing maintenance work 06/01/2018 The bridge X 11.01.2018 X will be closed to vehicle and pedestrian traffic between 01: 30-04: 30 on Thursday, as the damping springs of the bridge will be replaced on the new Galata Bridge. The vehicles and pedestrians who will use Yeni Galata Bridge between the dates and times mentioned above should use Atatürk Bridge.
- Anatolian Boulevard Necip Fazıl Kısakürek Bridge 'Maintenance Work to be done 03/03/2015 Anadolu Bulvarı Necip Fazıl Kısakürek Bridge Maintenance Works: Necip Fazıl Kısakürek Bridge on the Anatolian Boulevard, only ring road direction, maintenance-repair work due to 3 March-Tuesday time 10.00, 8 March Sunday 10.00 to be closed to traffic. Bridge variants and reinforced concrete structures will not cause traffic accidents due to deformations to be carried out by the contractor during the maintenance work on the road in the traffic direction, controlled by the bridge side roads will be provided.
- Studies on the Bay Bridge accelerated 28/09/2015 The work on the Bay Bridge was accelerated: the Gebze Orhangazi İzmir Highway Project, which is the most important part of the Gebze Orhangazi İzmir Highway Project, which will reduce Istanbul between Izmir and 3,5 hours, accelerated the works. The cat path, which was reassembled after the accident in March, and the workers and engineers would walk on, was completed outside the railings. After the feast, the company will work with the 24 hour shift system and start shooting the main cables that will carry the tables. The Bay Bridge is one of the most important stages after the feast. In the past months, Dilovası and Yalova have been working on the bridge construction in the bridge which is placed on the viaducts on the side of Hersek.
- Metrobus crashes on Bosphorus Bridge 26/09/2014 Metrobus crashed on the Bosphorus Bridge: A metrobus to the European side of the Bosphorus Bridge, the woman used the car hit the bridge. The first intervention to the accident, Istanbul Police Chief Selami Altinok escorted the motorized team. Bosphorus Bridge exit at the 10.45 queues at the exit of the Besiktas turnout occurred. According to information received from the Bosporus Bridge to the European side of the voyage to the Metrobus yet the name of the female driver used by the 34 LD 0543 plate hit the car behind the back. Due to the impact of the female driver and the child next to him was a big shock. Metrobusten passengers were evacuated into another metrobus. The first intervention to the accident olay