TUBEMSAS General Manager Mehmet Basoglu also under the control of the periodic health examination for all workers and civil servants.
Within the scope of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) numbered 6331, 3 annually revises the lung film of workers and civil servants in the periodic health examinations, and conducts blood tests, breathing and hearing tests. In case of any inconvenience to the personnel after the examinations, the disease is diagnosed early and directed to treatment without progress.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Anger Control Training for SAMULAŞ Personnel 05/10/2015 Anger Control Training for SAMULAŞ Personnel: It has been reported that communication, team work and anger control trainings will be provided to all personnel working at SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ Inc. in a written statement in the context of Communication and Teamwork Project Middle Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) and SAMULAS Inc. announced that a new cooperation. SAMULAŞ Inc. prepared by the Technical Support Program presented to OKA in August and decided to support the application of the "Communication and Team Work Project" and stated: "SAMULAŞ Board Member Kadir Gürkan and the General Secretary of OKA, Mevlüt Özen signed an agreement"
- Lifetime driving license last drives 10 yearly checkup 25/06/2014 The last drivers of the lifetime license 10 are coming to health check-ups: The draft law on the harmonization of the purchase and design of the driver's documents with the EU is being completed. The Ministry of Interior will make significant changes to the 'Highways Traffic Regulation'. The work on the bill has reached the final stage. The design of the vehicle with a single license for a lifetime ends with the bill. mopeds with Regulation (MI), motorcycles (on), automobile (B), wheel tractors (F), motor vehicles in the business machine type (G) issued driver's licenses to be valid only for the year 10. For trucks and trailers, minibuses and buses Kamyon
- Basic Occupational Health and Safety training seminar was given to MOTAŞ personnel 16/01/2017 Basic Occupational Health and Safety training seminar was given to the staff of MOTAŞ: Personnel working in different areas of MOTAŞ attended the seminar given by the occupational safety specialist. In the seminar, the legal rights and responsibilities of the employees and the legal consequences arising from occupational accidents and occupational diseases were explained along with the information on working legislation, workplace cleanliness and order. In addition, the causes of occupational diseases, principles of protection from disease and prevention techniques and risk factors and necessary measures were explained. In order to minimize the risks and to eliminate the risks, the importance of providing safe working environments was emphasized. In addition, in accordance with the Law No. 6331, the number of enterprises operating in the workplaces is UM
- Speed Control Without Radar 21/07/2014 Speed Control is made without radar: The Highway Traffic Law No. 2918 has included a number of administrative offenses or penalties in order to prevent the occurrence of road traffic, to prevent fatal, wounded and financially damaged accidents and to prevent the danger in this context. One of these rules is to use the vehicle without speeding over the predetermined speed according to the characteristics of the vehicle and the road condition. Even if there is no traffic accident, fines are imposed as administrative sanctions on those driving above the speed limit set by the legislation. The difference between the administrative fine and the judicial punishment, very quick implementation İdari
- Rail Systems Technology Course Notes: Creating and Controlling Train Series 14/07/2012 Rail Systems Technology Lecture Notes: Creating and Controlling the Train Sequence Module code: 525MT0181 Module name: Creating and Controlling Train Sequence Description: It is the learning material in which the research and analysis of the drawing and towing vehicles in the field of railway systems technologies is gained. Click here to download.
- Rail System Activities: 4. Signaling and Train Control 2013 - Austria 21/11/2012 Signaling and Train Control 2013 will be held on 19-21 March 2013 in Vienna, Austria. In the event, which will be held for the fourth time in 2013, many international companies will work in the areas of global railway signaling, telecommunication, train traffic control. Agenda details in the event: - Signaling, traffic management and telecommunication - ERTMS under the influence of global signaling solutions and innovative financing models - New interactive surveys, panels and rapid networking unite a unique learning environment 300 over railway infrastructure manager, train business companies, consulting firms and suppliers er
- Ozen Publishing Group 4. Signaling and Train Control 2013 - Official Media Partner of Austrian Fair 27/11/2012 4. Signaling and Train Control 2013 will be held on 19-21 March 2013 in Vienna, Austria. In the event, which will be held for the fourth time in 2013, many international companies will work in the areas of global railway signaling, telecommunication, train traffic control. Özen Publishing Group: Rayhaber, Raillynews and Rayihale 4. Signaling and Train Control was the official media partner of 2013 - Austria. Agenda details in the event: - Signaling, traffic management and telecommunications - under the influence of global signaling solutions and innovative financing models ERTMS - New interactive surveys, panels and fast network unique Etkinlik
- Rail System Events: Train Control and Management Systems 2013 Conference - Sydney 02/01/2013 The 2013 Conference of Train Control and Management Systems will be held in 19-21 March 2013 in Sydney, Australia. The participants of the 2013 Conference on Train Control and Management Systems will be waiting for the content of the train control and management systems. For detailed information about the event, please click: Raillynews
- China subway security control starts on planes 22/12/2013 In the Chinese subway, security control is beginning as in planes: In Beijing, the capital of China, passengers are now undergoing security checks at subway stations. Due to increased security concerns, two metro stations in Beijing's historic Tiananmen Square have been reported to be subject to security checks, such as top search. According to the state media, this practice will be started as a pilot and can be applied at other stations according to the results. In the present application, passengers who were going to take the metro were just passing their next items to the X-Ray device. INCLUDING CONCENTRATION TENDER PRICES WILL RISE On the other hand, the Beijing government plans to increase the prices of subway tickets. In the current application 2 yuanlik (0,3 TL) ticket with 16 metro in the city uygulamada
- Bag control in the subway 01/08/2015 Bag control in the subway: The information that a foreign intelligence unit shared with the Turkish authorities alarmed Istanbul police. ISIS security forces were prepared by the terrorist organization ISIS, preparing a suicide bomb with 5 members who know the good Turkish by making plastic bombs passing through X-ray; Marmaray has started hand bags control with metro and metrobus tolls. Isidor in Turkey intensifies operations against a foreign country's intelligence unit sent a warning letter to the emergency code in Turkey. In the article, ISIS prepared a shocking action in Istanbul, 5 live bomb that knows good Turkish for the action was prepared. In the intelligence note, ISIL's plastic İD