HAVAİST, 6, which is affiliated to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate Otobüs AŞ, which provides luxury transportation services to Istanbul Airport, will start to service 7 / 24 in April. 20 will have a separate line and 65 bus will provide 150 bus service throughout Istanbul.
5 will start from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport on Friday and 6 will be completed in April. With the instructions of Mevlüt Uysal, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, new routes and stops were added throughout the province in order to ensure comfortable, comfortable and fast transportation of passengers. The number of mutual trips is increased.
HAVAİST, 6 will be providing 20 / 65 by 150 bus in 7 and 24 stops from April. You can download siniz HAVAİST, mobile app for free on your mobile phones or tablets Android and IOS processor, you can find the nearest departure point, departure hours, arrival time.
HAVAIST's service lines and stops and fare tariff are as follows;
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TENDER ADVERTISING: TCDD 3. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE SALİHLİ-ALAŞEHİR POSITION USED IN THE DAZIORI POOL OF THE FACTORY IN DAZIORI; 19/03/2012 TCDD OPERATION İZMİR 3. FROM THE REGION: Tender Registration No: 2012 / 34208 1. Administration: a) Address: TCDD Company 3.Region Directorate Atatürk Caddesi No: 121 / A 35220 Alsancak / Izmir b) Telephone and Fax Number: O 232 464 31 31 4108 232 464 77 98 X) Postal Address: 3bolgeihalekomisyonu@tcdd.Rov.tr The internet address: www.tcdd.Rov.tr. www.malzeme.tcdd.gov.tr 2. Name and quantity of the goods subject to the tender: TCDD 3. Regional Directorate of Salihli-Alaşehir Used to be used in the factory at the factory area of the 15.000 pieces of concrete traverse truck Loading, Stacking and Stacking of Stacking Work in Salihli 's work. 3. Above…
- Number of Flights to 140 10/01/2019 Since Istanbul Airport has increased its flights, 10 has a daily number of flights to 140 in January. The bus departure times will be updated accordingly. HAVAIST, which is a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, AŞAS, is being increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport. In HAVAIST, 10 January 2019 will increase the number of buses and flights. Employees at Istanbul Airport İstanbul
- Women are welcomed with flowers in HAVAİST 08/03/2019 Women who were transported to Istanbul Airport by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, met with flowers. HAVAİST; 8 presented women with flowers on the occasion of “31 March International Women's Day kadın. HAVAIST, which provides transportation services at Istanbul Airport within the body of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, Koç AŞ, is a woman's hand. 2018 October 4'da began to service and service points increase every day HAVAİST'dan 8 female driver is working. Women chauffeurs were on the job to serve passengers on XNUMX March International Women's Day. The bus AS-HAVAIST officials welcomed them, with flowers in their hands. Both women's drivers Hem
- HAVAIST Expedition Hours Revised and New Line Added 08/11/2018 Istanbul Airport, which provides luxury public transportation "İD Agenda" in the bus, 4 lines were revised on time requests. A new line was added to the system to integrate the new airport with the bus terminal. In HAVAİST İstanbul vehicles belonging to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one of the affiliates of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has started to provide luxury public transportation services, were revised with the decision of UKOME. The decision was made in order to reduce the waiting times of citizens and employees and the service waiting times in the first week. The number of daily flights to 40 at Istanbul Airport; For every line daily 10 expedition, için
- Line and itinerary changes were made in HAVAIST flights 02/06/2019 Istanbul Airport and IETT buses providing the city connection were changed on line with HAVAİST. Some flights were canceled. CHANGING ROUTES H-2 Mecidiyekoy - Istanbul Airport IETT bus: From Mecidiyekoy to Istanbul Airport after the 6 stop, the H-2 line will now go by Kagithane. Here is the new route: Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs-Gazhane Yolu-Çağlayan Road-Kağıthane Tunnel-Sunnah Bridge-Bilgi University-Silahtar-Fevzi Çakmak Caddesi-Araphan-Fevzi Çakmak Mosque-Namık Kemal-Factories-Çobançeşme-Bayramoğlu-Nato Houses-Hasdal-Kemer Road -Orman Road-Coastal Safety-Mandıralar-Treatment Plants-Construction Site-Role Station-Kemer-Lale-Kemer Houses-Forestry Administration-Ragıp Kutman İÖO.-Kemerburgaz-Cengiz Topel Cad.-Pirinçliköy Road-Thessaloniki Boulevard-Bahçeler-Sur- Kartal Çeşme-Hisar Educational Schools-İstanbul Caddesi-Göktürk Em.Amirliği-İstanbul Airport CHANGES IN HAVAİST LINES İST-1 The route has been changed in Yenikapı-İstanbul Airport line.
- Motaş Ready for Transportation Service in New Training Season 18/09/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services (MOTAŞ) General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, in the new education-training period to take place in order to prevent any troubles by expressing the "new students in the new era will not be an agenda of transportation," he said. General Manager Tamgacı emphasized that more flights will be arranged at more frequent intervals with more vehicles than the previous education period; Uz We opened new routes to the routes that we needed and where the demands were high. We also shortened the voyages by increasing the number of vehicles with passenger density. So we've increased the number of trips. One of the busiest of these lines is the number of vehicles of the 17B Foundation University line lar
- TCDD's Railway Lines to Provide Passenger Transport Service 09/05/2018 Within the scope of public service obligation, the railway lines that will provide passenger transportation services by TCDD were published in the Official Gazette with the decision of the Council of Ministers and entered into force with the effect of 1 May. Passenger transport service will be given high speed train, main and regional railway lines as follows. YHT LINES Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Pendik, Konya-Pendik MAIN LINES "17 September Express (Izmir-Bandirma), 4 September Blue (Ankara-Malatya), 6 September Express (Izmir-Bandirma), Cukurova Blue ( Ankara-Adana), Eastern Express (Ankara-Kars), Aegean Express (Izmir-Eskisehir), Erciyes Express (Kayseri-Adana), Firat Express (Elazig-Adana), Southern Express (Ankara-Kurtalan), Izmir Blue Express (Izmir -Ankara), Karesi Express (İzmir-Balıkesir), Konya Blue Express (Konya-İzmir), Pamukkale Express,
- TCDD Ankara (Polatli) - Konya YHT Project Final tender submission date for 7 pieces highway overpass construction survey and engineering service tender 19/07/2012 Announcement on the tender for "Survey, Design and Engineering Services of 7 Unit Roadway Overpass in Konya YHT Line" to be realized by General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). General Directorate of Public Procurement Authority (KIK) bulletin dated 11 July 2012 According to the information received by the Investments Journal, the deadline for submission of the tender has been announced on 03 August 2012 as 14: 30.Please click here for more information: Investments Source: Investments
- HAVAIST Vehicles Introduced to Carry Passengers to Istanbul New Airport 25/10/2018 Speaking at the promotion program of HAVAIST vehicles that will provide passenger transportation services to Istanbul New Airport, IMM President Mevlüt Uysal said, na We have planned everything for comfortable and comfortable transportation to the new airport. We will provide our passengers with the best and most luxurious transportation service in the world's largest and best airport. Public transportation to the new airport will be discounted by 50 until Christmas. Ol Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal, 29 Introduced the U HAVAİST Mev vehicles of the Bus AŞ, which will provide public transportation service to Istanbul New Airport to be opened in October. Speaking at the introductory program held in Sütlüce, Uysal is everything for the comfortable and comfortable transportation of passengers Süt
- Increased number of flights in HAVAIST 09/12/2018 Istanbul AIRPORT nedeniyle HAVAIST 'which is a part of İBB affiliates providing luxury public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, expedition hours have been increased due to THY adding new flights. Istanbul Airport HAVAİST flights were increased since the 9 December 2018 market day because of the flights of Adana and Trabzon to Turkish Airlines' current flights. The number of trips per day was increased from 50 to 60. There have been some changes in movement hours. The decision was taken in order to reduce service waiting times. The planned lines were determined to receive passengers from the 16 center within the 20 county boundary in Istanbul. THY, TUHIM, IETT, IGA, BELBIM with the planned 20 ET
- HAVAIST is changing to normal tariff in the new year! 01/01/2019 The passenger transportation price of ı HAVAİST gün, which belongs to İBB affiliates, which are providing luxury public transportation service to İstanbul Airport, 1 January 2019 returns to normal tariffs starting from Tuesday. HAVAIST, which has been offering discount services since October, will start to serve according to the tariff set by the Transport Coordination Center (UKOME). 31 HAVAIST buses, which started their flights in October, made a daily average 5 trip including the planned 65 and additional flights considering the transportation needs of passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The lines were planned to receive passengers from the 16 center within the 20 county border across Istanbul. The transportation service starts Ulaşım
- HAVAIST Organized 140 Expeditions to Istanbul Airport Every Day 23/02/2019 Na HAVAIST X, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is providing a luxurious public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, is offering 10 flights to Istanbul Airport from 5 January to 140. HAVAİST's flights to the bus company of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of the passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport. 30 by 5 bus at HAVAIST, the daily flights from Istanbul Airport to Istanbul Airport were increased to 140 with additional flights. Depending on the bus Buna
- HAVAIST Updated Flights 04/04/2019 An information meeting was held for the members of the press about Ataturk's scheduled flights to Istanbul Airport on Friday, April 9th, and updated line information about HAVAİST flights. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal said, na In order to complete the transportation process to Istanbul Airport, all the related units, especially İBB officials, have completed their preparations. 5 As of April, our HAVAIST vehicles will serve 6 / 7. 24 20 65 150 separate line and 15 bus 40 XNUMX will be held at the interval interval in minutes. One of the biggest airports in the world will be the büyük
- Between Adana and Mersin Stations 3. and 4. The company that won the tender for the Hat Project was announced 12/12/2014 TCDD Adana - Mersin Stations 3. and 4. Call for the construction of the Line Project Divers - Nuhoğlu - Transportation Construction joint venture won by the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) of the Republic of Turkey 21 on October 2014 Day offers collected, İnşaat 3 near the current line between Adana - Mersin Stations. and 4. The approval of the Board of Directors was received as a result of the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 240.621.572,46 TL, which is the approximate cost, has won the tender with the offer of 198.802.001 TL. After the legal process expires…
- Konya - Karaman Line Cutting Electrification Project 12/02/2015 TCDD Konya - Karaman Line Section Electrification Project The tender has been awarded by Şahin Yılmaz Energy - Emre Ray Joint Venture The Turkish General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) has won the tender for the tender for the "Establishment of Electrification Facilities of Konya - Karaman Line Section". According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project was determined as 69.874.669 lira. After the legal process is completed, the contractor is expected to be invited to the contract. As it is known, 48.717.000 firm has been bidding. Ref .: Investments Magazine 13 / 1200 September 29 (APE)
- Between Arifiye and Pamukova 2. Line Railway Project tender was announced 10/12/2015 TCDD Between Arifiye - Pamukova 2. Line Railway Project Unitek İnşaat - Tur İnşaat joint venture won the court The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) said, Proj Arifiye (131 + 900) - Pamukova (km 167 + 500) II. new developments related to the tender of. line railway supply construction inşa were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; On the decision of the JCC, the Unitek İnşaat - Tur İnşaat joint venture applied to the Court and won the Court. The court decided to annul the decision of the GCC, which is related to the removal of the Joint Venture Joint Venture from the prequalification list. At this stage K
- Konya - Karaman - Ulukisla 2 Line Section Signaling and Telecommunication Project Contractors 20/05/2016 TCDD Konya - Karaman - Ulukışla 2 Line Section Signaling and Telecommunication Project After the corrective action works, Transsignalstroy A.Ş. - Kolin Construction joint venture wins 29 2014 2014 120016 2 63.819.356 XNUMX XNUMX XICUM by the General Directorate of State Enterprises to collect XNUMX proposal for the tender of the operation of the Konya-Karaman - Ulukisla XNUMX Line Section Signaling and Telecommunication Systems has won a joint venture with Transsignalstroy Inc. - Kolin Construction and the result is reported to firms.
- 3. Airport Transportation Lines and Line Fees 03/09/2018 When the end of the airport will be the biggest airport in Istanbul, 29 will be operating in October. 3. More buses than the 150 for the airport will be available every day for the passengers to reach, and they will take a bus to 10 minutes or 15 minutes on the relevant routes. Passengers who will provide airport transportation with these buses will pay the cheapest 18 Tl and the most expensive 30 Tl. 3 construction continued in Istanbul. The airport 29 was announced in October with a gigantic opening. The airport where millions of passengers will be transported Milyon
- Tender Announcement: Supervision and consultancy service will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) 25/06/2013 TCDD Operations Directorate of 1. Directorate Supervision and consultancy services will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Bidders, the tender eye
- Pauses Preparing OK ADARAY 17/03/2013 Stops OK ADARAY Prepared Within the scope of the Urban Rail System works implemented by the Metropolitan Municipality, the stations built between Adapazarı and Arifiye are being completed and the train sets are being prepared for the day when the voyages will start at TÜVASAŞ. ADARAY flights will start very soon. Electronic News Agency (e-ha) reporter, according to information obtained, Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality is experiencing the happiness of implementing a new vision in transportation. Within the scope of the Urban Rail System works, the stations constructed between Adapazarı and Arifiye were completed. Train sets are preparing for the day when the voyages will start at TÜVASAŞ. The ADARAY flights, whose name is determined by Sakarya people, are starting very soon. ADARAY train sets, which will be valid on the card 54 X
- Ankara-İstanbul YHT line stops 21/10/2013 Ankara-Istanbul YHT lines were determined: 9 station in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line was determined as Polatli, Eskisehir, Bozuyuk, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, Izmit, Gebze and Pendik. 9 station in Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line was determined as Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, İzmit, Gebze and Pendik. According to the information received from the AA correspondent, 29 October 2013 Marmaray's opening ceremony planned to be held in a separate ceremony after the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line was announced. Total 9 will stop at the YHT line, passengers from Ankara to Istanbul, respectively Polatli, Eskisehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Pamukova, Sapanca, Izmit and Gebze will pass through Pendik. This…
- New stops will be made at the fast tram line of Moscow 04/11/2013 New stops will be built on the high-speed tram line of Moscow: five stops will be held on the fast tram line to the east of Moscow. According to the news published on the official website of the Moscow Chamber of Architects, five stops will be planned on the fast tram line from the Shosse Entuziastov metro station to the Ivanovskoye district in the east of Moscow. In a statement, the fast trams will go 28-30 kilometers long 6.5 kilometers long and 10-13 meter wide tram line five stops were reported. The names that will be given to the stops are as follows: hızlı Şosse Entuziastov metro station, Stadion Avangard, Ulitsa Novogireevskaya, Svobodny Prospekt and Ivanokvskoye.
- There are special metro and stopovers in this country 16/02/2015 There are special metro and stoppages for women in this country: Taiwan, which is the second most secure country in the world, has special metro and bus waiting areas for women in order to prevent harassment and violence against women. Especially after the evening 22: 00 men are not allowed to enter the waiting places. Cag University in Mersin in Turkey Faculty of Arts and Sciences Department of Psychology 1. After the bitter incident that happened to the student Özgecan Aslan, what had to be done to prevent the harassment and violence against women came back to the agenda. In Taiwan, which is one of the safest countries in the world, to prevent such harassment in public transport ın
- New Flights and Stops from IETT to Beykoz 25/12/2015 IETT to Beykoz New Routes and Stops: IETT has added a new line of 10 and 2 to Beykoz, while modern bus stops have been put into need. Within the scope of transportation investments realized with the cooperation of IETT and Beykoz Municipality, new buses, new lines and modern bus stops were put into service in Beykoz. Consultations and consultations with high-level IETT officials returned to the district as a service and investment in order to provide better quality and comfortable transportation services for Beykozlular. As a result of the determination of the Municipality of Beykoz on the routes, the petitions, requests and applications received from the citizens are forwarded to IETT authorities and the new bus güz
- Tram Stop Between Some Stops in Antalya 3 Day Cancel 25/02/2017 A Very Important Change About Antalya Tram Line: The flights were changed due to the studies to be carried out on the Antalya Light Rail Line. Accordingly, approximately 3 days between Insurance-Sharps stops can not be made. Due to the underpass works at the Tonguç junction, tram routes will not be available. Expeditions will be held as Fatih-Sigorta and Sharampol-Airport / EXPO. As a result of the activities at the Tonguç junction, from 24 February 2017 hour 21: 30, 2-3 will not be able to pass tram and road vehicles through the Tonguç junction. For this reason, our tram services cannot be made between Insurance-Sharps stops and our flights will be at Fatih-Sigorta, Sigorta-Fatih, Şarampol-Airport, Airport-Sharapol, Sharampol-Expo and Expo-Sharampol routes le