tcddden high voltage warning
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- High Voltage Warning from TCDD 30/06/2016 High Voltage Warning from TCDD: General Directorate of State Railways, Eskişehir-Alayunt-Kütahya-Balıkesir railway line section within the scope of the establishment of electrification facilities, the line will be given to high-voltage Kütahya-Tavsanli sector announced. General Directorate of State Railways, Eskişehir-Alayunt-Kütahya-Balıkesir railway line section within the scope of the establishment of electrification facilities, the line will be given high voltage to the Kütahya-Tavsanli sector announced. General Directorate of State Railways, 1 July 2016 since the date of the Eskişehir - Alayunt - Kütahya - Balıkesir railway line cutting work within the scope of the electrification facilities in the line of Kütahya - Tavşanlı sector will be given a voltage of 27 kilowatt. According to the statement, Kütahya - Tavşanlı railway line cut to 01 ılan
- High Voltage Warning from TCDD 07/09/2016 TCDD from High Voltage Warning: The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) in Bandırma-Balıkesir-Manisa-Menemen warned that given the high-voltage lines were cut. According to the written statement made by TCDD, 5 will be given a high voltage of 27 kw in the scope of the works for the establishment of electrification facilities from 27 line section to Bandırma-Balıkesir-Manisa-Menemen line sector. In the statement, even the energy given to the danger of death by expressing, "XNUMX high voltage due to high voltage electric train overhead lines, touching the poles, climbing, climbing to the conductors and touching the wires falling to the ground is dangerous for life and property safety. . " warning.
- Tender Announcement: Pretreatment of Pretreatment Bar Front Tension Plate (TÜVASAŞ) 18/01/2013 TENDER NOTICE OF TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY Inc. PRE-Tension Bar Pre-tensioning Plate Procurement Work (2 Pen) WILL BE CONTRACTED WITH THE OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE. File Number: 20130047 Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 6849 1- a) Address of the Administration: MİLLİ EGEMENLİK CAD. NO: 123 MİTHATPAŞA / ADAPAZARI b) Telephone and fax number: 264 2751660 - 264 2751679 c) e-mail address: email@example.com. 2 - a) Quality, type and quantity of the goods subject to purchase: PROCUREMENT - OPEN TENDER - TOTAL: 500 QTY. b) Delivery place: TÜVASAŞ / ADAPAZARI c) Delivery date: b
- TCDDden Siirte Logistics Center Gospel 16/02/2013 Siirt from the Railway Logistics Centers Gospel Justice and Development Party (AK Party) Mardin deputy Gonul Begin Şahkulubey, Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry, Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by gave the news to be made Mardin Logistics Centers. Indicating that the studies carried out jointly with Veysel Kurt, Deputy General Manager of TCDD, has reached the conclusion, Şahkulubey said that in this context, Logistics Center will be built in Mardin in the near future. According to the feasibility study, the cost of the center is determined as approximately 403 million pounds. Şahkulubey, "said Turkey logistics logistics center with ...
- TCDDden press release privatization of railways is out of the question 01/04/2013 TCDD made a press release on the privatization of the railways TCDD The privatization of the railways is not in question Today, in some media, the news about the özelleştiril Law on the Liberalization of the Railroad yol was highlighted as basın privatization ın. ”BTS: Railways cannot be privatized“; ”Railway workers will say DUR STOP to privatization on the road to Ankara iş; ”Ankara march begins“; ”Railway employees are walking to Ankara“; The news titled tedir The Railway Owner of Ankara ve contains wrong and incorrect information. It is deemed necessary to make the following description on the subject. 1-The draft law on the liberalization of railways is not a privatization law, nor is it possible to privatize the railways in any way. 2-Activists Eylem railroads are the people, X