The opening of the 'Solar Power Plant tarafından established by TCDD in the field of its own ownership was carried out by TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun today.
Stating that the installation of the Solar Power Plant was completed in an area of approximately 16.000 m² belonging to TCDD;
Iz With the project, we are able to provide our own energy for the first time as TCDD.
Our Solar Power Plant is an important project that will benefit 25 million over the 21 annual period, except for the investment cost. Güneş
TCDD's innovative vision of the project and the use of renewable energy sources in the scope of the objectives of the promotion of the great importance that emphasize TCDD General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun, "I thank all the people who contributed to the project, I wish the Solar Power Plant will be auspicious." He said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- SAMULAŞ to produce its own electricity in Samsun 22/02/2016 SAMULAŞ will produce its own electricity in Samsun: Samsun Project Development, Construction, Investment, Industry and Trade Inc. (SAMULAŞ), which is attached to Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, has equipped the roof of the service building with solar panels to produce its own electricity. SAMULAŞ General Manager Kadir Gürkan, renewable energy production in order to increase the work they said. Gürkan said that they put thousands of solar energy panels on the roof of the building they used as warehouses and service buildings. some industrial firms bazı
- Ordu Intercity Bus Terminal Will Build Its Own Electricity 17/04/2019 Kadir Colak, Chairman of Komtel Electronic and Technical Services Company, which set up solar panels in the new intercity bus terminal which will produce its own electricity in Ordu, said the system is the center of attention of other local authorities in the Black Sea. Kadir Çolak, Chairman of Komtel Electronic and Technical Services Services Company, stated that the application is the first in the region on the basis of local administrations. But their size is not on this scale. Therefore, this application is not only for the Army but also for the Black Sea region. That's why it attracts attention. Many in the region Böl
- Citizens make their own way 25/11/2014 Citizens are making their way to their own: It is always said that the "paid taxes will go back to the citizen as the road water and electricity" ... But now the citizen was making his own way to make his own. The amount billed to the citizen under the name of asphalt participation began to burn the mobile. He who asks a thousand asking him how happy he is! What about the financial situation? Although the asphalt participation shares are a right granted to the municipalities by law, lawyer Özgür Eralp considers that this situation will be corrected if citizens apply to the administrative courts. And those who pay for it ... If the courts judge that the practice is unfair, they Ve
- Turkey will produce its own high-speed train 17/12/2013 Turkey will produce its own high-speed train: Turkey's economy had managed to attract the attention of the signature're throwing a big success in the rapid growth of world public opinion, parallel to the railway project initiated strides in recent years. These investments made now will begin producing infrastructure in our country ... Made with high-speed train lines jumped era pieces of rail transportation Turkey now this fast-tern projects different concept, bringing to generate domestic high-speed train sleeves rolled up condition. With the production of domestic high-speed train, both import input ratios will be reduced and our current account deficit will decrease.
- Dutch trains to supply electricity from wind turbines 19/05/2014 The Dutch trains will supply their electricity from wind turbines: the Netherlands has signed an energy contract to feed the wind power of the railways in the whole country from the wind turbines. 15 In May, Enco and Vivens signed a contract to supply the energy of Dutch Railways from wind turbines starting from 2018. The partners of the Vivens joint venture are Dutch Railways (NS - Dutch Railways), Veolia, Arriva, Connexxion and Railway freight operators. 2015 2025 10 1,5 100 50 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Currently the XNUMX of the traction force Hal
- Minister Zafer Caglayan: Railways to be state's own 05/06/2012 Economy Minister Zafer Caglayan, "Railways of the state to its own property, rail transport to the private sector. Good luck to the Auspicious. Bring your own company, cheaper to move. Take the opportunity to you," he said. "We are opening the railway transportation to the private sector" - Caglayan said they have done very important work on logistics: "Until 2023 10 thousand kilometers will build the new railway, we will overhaul existing railways and only 110 billion dollars will be spent for this. 130 billion dollars to be invested in Turkey. in so doing Turkey, two of the world's largest 10 to do here in the harbor and a transfer ...
- Kadikoy-Kartal subway line attempted to hit the train's own car 02/08/2012 An accident occurred on the Kadıköy-Kartal subway line, which was scheduled to start flights during the Ramadan Feast. An accident occurred on the Kadıköy-Kartal subway which was the first subway of the Anatolian side. Fatma Aksu from the newspaper Hurriyet reported that the subway train allegedly left a wagon before moving from the Kartal station. The train that completed its journey returned to the Eagle station, but the wagon left behind was forgotten. The train crashed into a forgotten car, causing damage to the accident. On the night of the accident occurred in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality officials went to the scene. The opening of the Kadıköy-Kartal subway line, laid by Prime Minister Erdoğan 7 years ago N
- The people of Izmir will choose their train! 15/10/2012 Designs for new train sets of İZBAN, Yalıçapkını, Körfez Yunusu and Derin Mavi were presented to the people of İzmir via 'izban'. The people of Izmir, 30 2010 40 since the date of 1 to provide rail transportation service for Hyundai Rotem by the new train set to be made by the XNUMX will decide the design of the set. Yalıçapkını, Körfez Yunusu and Derin Mavi were presented to the people of İzmir with a survey on www.izban .... The people of Izmir XNUMX will stay open during the week and will choose both the exterior and interior designs of the new İZBAN trains by hearts. Those who wish, hesabı Uzunyolunkisasi hesabı on his facebook account hesabı
- BURULAS will take its low base rail vehicle with its own budget 16/02/2013 BURULAS will take the low-based rail vehicle with its own budget T-1 tram line in the city's agenda on the agenda of Bursa no longer arrived in the tender for the purchase of wagons. Between the sculpture-İnönü Street-Uluyol-Kent Square-Çarşamba-Stadium-Altıparmak tramway tramway line works were going on, while the history of the wagons to be used on the route became clear. BURULAŞ, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality, went on the tender for the purchase of 1 pieces of low-cost tram cars for use on the T-6 tram line. The tender 15 is awarded by 19. according to the open method will be held in the center of Odulluk. Except for the consortiums, all domestic and foreign manufacturers will be able to bid. In the specification, high domestic contributions katkı
- İZBAN found its own passengers 19/03/2013 IZBAN found its own passengers. In two years, İZBAN rapidly increased its passengers on the one hand, and on the other hand, it increased its public transportation cake in Izmir at the level of 15, and thanks to its convenience, brought its own passengers to life. IZBAN, which started the journey in 30 August 2010 and brought a new alternative to the passenger traffic in the north-south axis. The number of people benefiting from public transportation in İzmir has been increased by 15 in two years. İZBAN officials pointed out that in the last two years, İZBAN was the priority choice of private car owners and disabled citizens, while traffic in regions such as Karşıyaka and Şirinyer AN