A consultation meeting was held with the participation of TCDD and Railway Train Operators officials at the TCDD General Directorate Grand Meeting Hall.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun was chaired by TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Gulf Transportation Inc., Omsan Logistics Inc. and Railway Transporters Association, which are active in our country, participated in the event.
At the meeting, released in 2013 6461 Turkey No. Railway Transport of governing the monopoly of the rail traffic management after the Law on the Liberalization and infrastructure operators with TCDD and evaluations were made on the state of the sector by considering the problems faced by DTIE. It was decided to hold these meetings in 2 once a month.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD and Railway Train Operators Meet in Consultation Meeting 22/04/2019 TCDD, TCDD Transport and rail train operators met at the Headquarters meeting room for consultation. General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun, TCDD Deputy General Manager İsmail H. Murtazaoğlu, General Director of TCDD Transportation Erol Arıkan, TCDD Transportation Deputy General Manager Çetin Altun, General Director of Railway Transportation Association Yasar Rota and general managers of companies operating train companies in private sector participated in the meeting. TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun was elected as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the development of the railway management and the problems faced by the stakeholders in the sector. … We are the only interlocutor of all your problems T Uygun, TCDD's coordination with railway train operators “
- UTİKAD Hosts OSJD / FIATA Meeting 01/08/2018 The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers of the International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (IFIKAD) and the OSJD (Organization for Cooperation of Railways), 11-12 July 2018 Combined Transport Coordination Meeting was held in Istanbul Crowne Plaza Hotel-Florya in Istanbul. Mult New Opportunities in European-Asian-European Multimodal Transport X were evaluated during the two-day meetings of the 18 representative from the 55 country. UTIKAD, which is hosted by UTIKAD and Vice Chairman of UTIADAD, Mr. Turgut Erkeskin, senior vice president of FIATA, and UTIKAD Member of the Board of Directors, said, ve
- TCDD Hosted the Railway Sector 25/01/2018 Railway Sector Evaluation Meeting, Transportation, Shipping and Communications Undersecretary Suat Hayri Aka chaired and hosted by TCDD 23 January 2018 was held on Tuesday at Ankara Gar Kule Restaurant. Deputy Undersecretary of UDHB Orhan Birdal, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınErol Yanar, Head of Strategy Development UDHB, Veysi Kurt, General Manager of TCDD Transport Inc., General Director of DDGM İbrahim Yiğit, General Manager of AYGM Erol Çıtak, General Manager of Dangerous Goods and Combined Transport Regulation Cem Murat Yıldırım, General Manager of TÜLOMSAŞ Hayri Avcı, TÜVASAŞ General Director İlhan Koçarslan and TÜDEMSAŞ Deputy General Manager Celaleddin Bayrakçıl attended the event.
- TCDD Hosts Railvet Project 06/12/2012 TCDD hosted the Railvet Project with the support of the European Union, the Ministry of National Education, TCDD, Hak-İş Confederation and the International Railway Union, Italy, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, providing training in the field of rail system technologies, carried out in cooperation with non-governmental organizations D Railvet The seminar and final meeting of the project D 5 salon started on December 2012 with the concert of TCDD Choir in TCDD conference hall. The Railvet Project, which for the first time revised the framework training programs for European railway traffic professions, is seen as an important step for sustainable operation among countries. All members of the project outputs by the International Railway Association Uluslararası
- Trolleybus Operators to Meet in Malatya 28/09/2015 Trolleybus Operators Meet in Malatya: Trolleybus operators from different countries will meet at the International Trolleybus Workshop in Malatya. Turkey's domestic TRAMBUS tools, will be presented to an international delegation in Malatya. first Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, offered by local TRAMBUS in Turkey, International Union of Public Transport (UITP) will be organized in October 1-2 showcased at the workshop will be removed. Public transport sector in the world's largest non-governmental organization indicated that the UITP, the scope of the project in Malatya TRAMBUS offered to serve as the first domestic production in Turkey will organize a workshop. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality and Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Inc. (MOTAŞ) hosted Büyük
- Rail System Operators Arrived in Samsun 13/05/2016 Rail System Operators Arrived in Samsun: All Rail Systems Operators Association (TÜRSİD) Vehicle Commission 6. The meeting was hosted by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. In the meeting attended by representatives from TÜRSİD, İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Bursa, Eskişehir, Konya, Antalya and Kayseri, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, Head of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department and Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Member of the Board of Directors Kadir Gürkan, TÜRSİD Secretary General Aysun Durna and TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission Chairman İzzet Ata was present. At the meeting of the Vehicle Commission, which was hosted by Samsun for the first time, İzzet Ata, President of TÜRSİD Vehicle Commission un
- Rail System Operators Meet in Ankara 15/06/2016 Rail System Operator Meets in Ankara: Established with the support of all of the urban rail system operator in Turkey, "Association of All Rail System Operators" (the TÜRSİD) Meeting, Bugsaş hosted by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, was held in Ankara. With the support of Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Adana, Antalya, Bursa, Eskisehir, Kayseri, Samsun, Konya and Gaziantep, all of the city rail system operators have organized the meetings of TÜRSİD in 2012. In order to find solutions to problems in the sector and to ensure the sharing of good practices in the enterprises, the TÜRSİD Operational Commission 2. Ankara Metro Operations was hosted. The opening speeches of the two-day meeting, Ankara gün
- Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya 23/05/2017 Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya: The 'Busy Operators' Meeting' was held in Malatya. Ileri Legal and Information Systems Commission 2, organized by the Bus Operators Association (OİDER) and hosted by MOTAŞ. Consultation Meeting ”was held in Malatya. Conducting the public transport services of the different provinces of Turkey meeting of municipal officials who joined the company. Aysun Durna, Secretary General of the Bus Operators Association (OİDER), made the opening speech at the meeting. In his speech, Durna gave the opening reasons and the activities of the association. He emphasized the importance of unity and of acting together. . We Must Identify the Problem Right ”On behalf of our company, Operation Manager Gökhan Beler made a speech. A former rail system employee Eski
- Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya 29/05/2017 Bus Operators Gathered in Malatya: ileri Law and Information Systems Commission 2, organized by the Bus Operators Association (OİDER) and hosted by MOTAŞ. Consultation Meeting ”was held in Malatya. Conducting the public transport services of the different provinces of Turkey meeting of municipal officials who joined the company. Aysun Durna, Secretary General of the Bus Operators Association (OİDER), made the opening speech at the meeting. In his speech, Durna gave the opening reasons and the activities of the association. In the name of MOTAŞ, which hosted the program, Business Manager Gökhan Beler made a speech. Beler, who says he is an old rail system employee, has a sistem
- Orange Empire Railway Museum Hosts Antique Vehicle Enthusiasts 05/05/2014 The Orange Empire Railroad Museum Hosted Antique Car Enthusiasts: The Antique Car Show brought together classic car enthusiasts in Perris, California, USA. Hundreds of classic cars and lorries brought from all over the country were on display in the show, military vehicles used during the Second World War and tanks still heavily armed from the Korean-Vietnamese war. The exhibition was held at the Orange Empire Railway Museum, which was built on a large area of 19. The exhibition included the 1900 steam locomotive tour and the opportunity to use the train under the supervision of the mechanics. X model model made by 1911 UM