The most important step was taken by Tunç Soyer, the Mayor of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, to reveal the historical Electricity Factory.
Grand Plaza AS participated in the sales tender held in Ankara by the Privatization Administration on behalf of the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Buğra Gökçe and Grand Plaza A.Ş General Manager Hasan İkat Büyükşehir took part in the tender. Only the tender attended by the Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir results in the 15 minutes, the parties are 35 million TL. agreed Following the evaluation of the tender commission, a sales contract will be signed between the Privatization Administration and İzmir Metropolitan Municipality.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality signed a contract with the company that won the tender for 126 Qty. 04/06/2014 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality signed a contract with Mitsubishi Company, which was awarded the tender for the purchase of 126 Unit Metro Vehicle. . According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 126 signed a contract on 119.028.000 May 29 with Mitsubishi Company, which won the bid with 2014 euro bid. As it is known, the other companies that participated in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 169.857.133,74 euro was: 1. CSR (China) 2. Hyundai Rotem (S.Korea) - Hyundai EUROTEM (Turkey) ...
- Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 60 Piece Light Rail System and 12 Piece Tram Vehicle Tender Contract with Durmazlar 09/04/2015 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality 60 Unit Light Rail System and 12 Tramway Vehicle Auction Contract signed with Durmazlar Automotive Company, which won the tender. New developments have been recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The contract was awarded to Durmazlar Otomotiv 23 March 2015. The offer (€) of the company was as follows: Unit offer for tram: 60 Unit bid for wagon: 12 Total bid: 27 As is known, Bozankaya Otomotiv is the tender company Fir
- Infrastructure Engineering won Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Master Plan Project Tender 26/06/2015 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Master Plan Project Infrastructure Engineering won the tender Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Support Services by 05 June 2015 financial envelopes opened on the day, "2035 Malatya Provincial Transportation Master Plan Preparation Consultancy service" tender was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the project is determined as 1.900.000 TL. Reference: Investments 1.900.000 / 1236 June 08 (EE)
- Bosphorus Project won the tender for Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Master Plan Project 27/08/2015 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Master Plan Project Tender Bosphorus Project won Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Ulaşım Transportation Master Plan m tender will be finalized. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bosphorus Project Company won the tender with 7.110.000 TL bid. As it is known, 7 company participated in the tender. Reference: Investments 1236 / 08 June 2015
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality announces 3 ship (Photo Gallery) 17/10/2016 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality launched the 3 ship again: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which strengthened the sea fleet with modern, comfortable, fast and environment-friendly ships, took the new cruise ships Vahap Özaltay and Metin Oktay with the Kubilay car ship next time. Speaking at the ceremony, Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu urged the residents of Izmir to use the sea route in urban transportation. In order to increase the share of maritime transportation in public transportation and to renew the existing fleet with modern, environmentalist and disabled vessels, İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the m Sea Transportation Development Project amacıyla, participated in the fleet. Üçkuyular Steamboat k
- Adana Metropolitan Municipality receives 15 bus from TEMSA 11/04/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality bought 15 bus from TEMSA: Speaking at TEMSA bus reception ceremony, President Sözlü stated that they have purchased for more peaceful and comfortable transportation of city people. MORE PEACE AND COMFORTABLE TRANSPORTATION Adana Büyükşehir Belediyesi, 15 units from TEMSA to strengthen the transportation network bus reception. Speaking in the bus President President Oral, Adanalıların more comfortable and peaceful travel in public transportation said he cares. Büyük WE ARE USING THE RESOURCES OF THE CITY ız President Sözlü stated that the gates of Adana are open to the investors and said “As the Adana Metropolitan Municipality, we always open our doors to the investors coming from outside.
- Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' 26/05/2017 Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' Received: Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments' gave. The award was presented to the Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Enver Yılmaz by Erol Yanar, the Head of Strategy Development Department of the Ministry of Transportation. Mayor Yılmaz visited the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair. Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, 'The Most Successful Municipality Award in Transportation Investments was awarded. 18 for years, the Turkish transport industry under the same roof, which brings together the award under the Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, the Ministry of Transport, Strategy Development Department and Intelligent Transportation bir
- Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality bought 6 public bus (Photo Gallery) 22/10/2014 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality bought 6 public bus: 6 public bus from Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality will soon start serving. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department undertook 6 bus service. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Fatih Mehmet Erkoc examined the buses in front of the service building of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaras, said that the buses will be put into service immediately. Chairman Erkoç said: led As the Metropolitan Municipality, we have added six more buses to our transportation fleet. Our 12 meters long buses have the capacity to carry around 102 people and we have received them to provide emergency service. More transportation in Kahramanmaraş Kahraman
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD sit for the second time at the Izmir Bay 07/02/2012 Gulf of Izmir that went hand in increasing the recovery and port capacity without shallowing Metropolitan Municipality with TCDD, just sample again Aliaga-Menderes in Turkey as it is in line to reveal a model of cooperation. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, which have exhibited an exemplary cooperation in order to bring the 80 kilometer rail system to Izmir in Aliağa Menderes line, sat for the second time at the cooperation table for İzmir Bay. Aiming to open a circulation channel in the north of the Gulf and to prevent the shallowness by constantly clearing the creek mouths, the Metropolitan Municipality and the State Railways aiming to increase the capacity by expanding the port have reached an important point in their studies for months. TCDD, İzmir Bay D
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD to cooperate for Izmir Bay for the second time 09/02/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD will work together for the second time in Izmir Bay, working together to bring the 80 kilometer rail system to Izmir in the Aliaga - Menderes line. TCDD, which aims to increase the capacity of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the port, which wants to open a circulation channel in the north of the gulf and to prevent ascension by constantly cleaning the creek mouths, has reached an important point in the studies they have been carrying out for months. Within the scope of İzmir Bay and İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, TCDD has signed a contract with the company that will provide consultancy services to prepare the EIA report and to take the decisions of the EIA. For this new cooperation that started in…