TER Door Systems continues to develop door systems. At the Eurasia 2019 Rail Systems Fair, the third generation of tram, LRV, metro and electric buses produced a great deal of attention.
Uz In 1993, we have been manufacturing high-end door systems in Germany (Velbert), with the highest level of expertise in the industry since its establishment. Our factory and our products have international quality certificates. As our reputation has become synonymous with quality and affordability, our need to expand our production facilities has also increased. We established our manufacturing facility in Turkey TER 2013. With the 60 pieces Green City light metro vehicle produced by our company for Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, we have delivered the door systems of 18 pieces metrobus vehicle produced by Bozankaya for Malatya Metropolitan Municipality as domestic production. For the first time Eurasia 2019 innovative solutions to our door with our system we exhibited at the fair we continue to support projects in Europe and Turkey. "
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Nexans at the Eurasia Rail 2017 Fair 09/03/2017 At the Eurasia Rail 2017, Nexans attracted a great deal of interest from its visitors: the world's largest 3. . Eurasia Rail 2017 özel was held for the seventh time this year. Nexans, a global player in the cable sector, attracted a great deal of attention from its visitors. Nexans offers high-performance cable and cable solutions to its customers with the slogan arı Energizes with life apı and this year, the leri Eurasia Rail çözüm Nexans's exhibition on the railway infrastructure and railroad car cables introduced at the fair stand katıl
- Nexans Receives Intense Interest from Visitors at Eurasia Rail 2019 30/04/2019 The world's largest 3 in the field. . Eurasia Rail 2019 özel, which is the largest railway fair and held for the 8th time this year, met with the participants. Nexans, a global player in the cable sector, attracted a great deal of attention from its visitors. Offering high-performance cable and cable solutions to its customers with the slogan ”Energizes with life Eur, Nexans participated in the sun Eurasia Rail, International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Fuar which was held this year in 10-12 April 2019. Nexans's latest technology and solutions developed in the fields of communication, signaling & energy cables and railroad car cables for the railways it introduces in the booth,
- 4 of the world. Great Railway Fair: Eurasia Rail Opens Doors in March 18/12/2013 4 of the world. Great Rail Fair: Eurasia Rail is opening its doors in March. 06 - 08 is the world's largest 2014 in March 4, which will open its doors in IFM (Istanbul Expo Center). All the works for the Eurasia Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair are continuing. TCDD and its affiliates TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ and TÜLOMSAŞ will take their places with the innovations in the sector at the Eurasia Rail Fair. In 2013, 25 visited the total 287 professional with the participation of 170 company from different countries (with 17.920 being foreign). The most important issue in the region Böl
- 4 of the world. big railway fair: Eurasia Rail opens its doors in March 23/01/2014 4 of the world. Eurasia Rail is opening its doors in March. 06 - 08 is the world's largest 2014 in March 4, which will open its doors in IFM (Istanbul Expo Center). All the works for the Eurasia Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair are continuing. TCDD and its affiliates TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ and TÜLOMSAŞ will take their places with the innovations in the sector at the Eurasia Rail Fair. In 2013, 25 visited the total 287 professional with the participation of 170 company from different countries (with 17.920 being foreign). The most important issue in the region Böl
- Prysmian Group in Turkey, Eurasia Rail Fair Intense interest 13/03/2015 Prysmian Group in Turkey, busy in Eurasia Rail Fair Interest: energy and telecommunications cables industry leader Prysmian Group's operations in Turkey the Prysmian Group Turkey, 05 - 07 between March 2015 history, Yesilkoy Istanbul Fair Center Eurasia Rail International Railway, 4 to Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. times joined. Prysmian Group Turkey's rail systems introduced in the stand at the exhibition and rolling stock cables saw intense interest. with innovative products developed by closely following the developments and investments in technology, 50 years, Turkey's industrialization process makes a significant contribution to Turkey Prysmian Group, the world's third largest rail exhibition and ...
- Intense Interest in the National Freight Car at Eurasia Rail 10/04/2019 Eurasia Rail fair, known as one of the world's largest fairs in Eurasia, was opened by Selim Dursun, Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure. Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, Turkish State Railways and its subsidiaries; TULAMSAS, TÜDEMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ and TCDD Transportation Inc. will be held with the support of many international and domestic railway companies will have the opportunity to introduce products developed by the international fair. At the Eurasia Rail fair, the National Freight Wagon, which is produced at the TÜDEMSAŞ stand with local and national opportunities, attracts great attention by the visitors. Deputy Minister Selim Dursun, who visited the stands after the opening ceremony, came from TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu Açılış
- Intense Interest in TÜVASAŞ Stand at Eurasia Rail Fair 11/04/2019 The only sector in Turkey, the world's largest 3. International Rail, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Eurasia Rail, this year 8. was opened in Izmir. Selim DURSUN, Deputy Minister of Transport Infrastructure, and the senior executives of the sector visited the company after the opening. Deputy Minister Selim Dursun and sector managers visited TÜVASAŞ stand. TÜVASAŞ General Manager Prof.Dr.İlhan KOCAARSLAN presented a gift to Dursun. They visited the mock-up of the National Electric Train Set to be produced by TÜVASAŞ and received technical information. This year, Qatar, Germany, Algeria, Czech Republic, China, France, Holland, Spain and Italy, such as,
- Uludag Summit attracted great attention 28/03/2013 Important names of Turkish politics, economy and business world meet at Uludag Economy Summit in 29-30 March 2013. Capital and Ekonomist journals will be held in cooperation with the Governorship of Bursa. The Turkish and world economies will be evaluated at the Summit and important steps will be taken to shape future strategies with the contributions of leading people. The Uludağ Economic Summit, which was attended by many important business people, attracted great attention. Capacities in hotel and conference halls were exceeded, and the summit institutions announced that they could no longer receive new participants. This year will create an agenda with the main theme of cı New Opportunity Window N. The summit will include speakers from politics, economics and business life. New banking, innovation, Yeni
- Çamaş's Alanlı-Kocadağ Cable Car Project Attracted Great Interest 26/02/2014 Çamaş's Alanlı-Kocadağ Teleferic Project has attracted great interest: MHP Atakum Mayor Candidate Prof.Dr. Dr. Ik Alanlı-Kocadağ Ropeway Project büyük, which was publicized by Necdet Çamaş, attracted great interest from the public. Prof. Dr. Alanlı Mesire Field-Kocadağ Teleferik Project, which they call the project will provide a great contribution to the Atakum tourism. Dr. Necdet Çamaş said, le Atakum grows and develops through such special and prestigious projects. We are preparing to share many projects like this with our people. We will develop Atakum with such valuable projects that will ensure the transformation and transformation of Atakum and make us a world city. At Çamaş concluded his words as follows: ı The name Atakum, who will serve as mayor in Atakum Çam
- Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project Has Great Interest in World Public Transport Summit 24/05/2017 Sanliurfa Trolleybus Project Has Great Interest in World Public Transport Summit: UITP was held in Montreal, Canada between May 2, 2014 by the World Public Transport Summit 15-17, organized twice a year by the International Association of Public Transport. Global Public Transport Summit 3 with more than a thousand participants took place. The Trolleybus project of Şanlıurfa, which has made its name known to the world with its historical and cultural values, attracted great attention by the experts. With the participation of the members coming from all over the world and following the summit, 100 different session was held where the sector's agenda and future were evaluated. An exhibition where products and solutions of the companies of the sector are exhibited ven