As a result of weather conditions, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality started the asphalt season.
President Beyazgül, who supervised the work initiated in the Batıkent District of Karaköprü District, said: X As the Metropolitan Municipality, we have examined the first asphalt work of 2019 on the spot today and it would be good for our Şanlıurfa. Karak
With the understanding of road civilization, the Metropolitan Municipality initiated the new boulevards and road construction works every year and launched the first asphalt of the season on the Batıkent Mahallesi 4218 street. 25 President Beyazgül, who supervised the work started on the meter road, examined the quality of the road together with the technical committee.
Wishing success to the Metropolitan Municipality staff who continue their work, President Beyazgül wished that the asphalt season would be beneficial to Şanlıurfa.
Following the investigation, President Beyazgül said, Başkan We have started the asphalt season with the weather beautification. Today, we are paving our first asphalt and we have made investigations in the area. Together with our technical team, we re-examined the thickness and route of our asphalt. Good for our country, Mem he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- A New Term Begins in Şanlıurfa Transportation 12/09/2017 The 65 bus, which was purchased by the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, was put into service by the public. Speaking at the ceremony, Mayor Nihat Ciftci said, alı We are solving the problems in transportation from the root. Şanlıurfa brothers deserve the best of the service. Çift According to population ratio in Turkey, which has the largest fleet of vehicles in transit and transportation in Quality award, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality 65 get new buses which were presented to the public ceremony. 20 7 meters, 25 12 20 18 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Engelli
- 51 new public bus commenced service in Şanlıurfa 28/12/2017 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Transportation Coordination Center, implemented by the 'Transit Transit' project within the scope of the Siverek district of the new public bus 51 commenced service with a ceremony. Mayor of the service indicating that the owner of the Mayor Nihat Farmer, "the nation's smiling face is our face," he said. Sanliurfa and the township of the public transportation project in the transition process of the Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality began the transformation of public transport in the town of Siverek. Buses serving in the cooperative within the Siverek district were replaced with new ones and their numbers were increased. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Transportation Coordination Center received by the 51 public bus in a ceremony ş
- Gaziantep-Şanlıurfa Railway Project Has Started 11/06/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Gaziantep Airport terminal building and apron making the groundbreaking ceremony in his speech, said he was happy to be in Gaziantep. Arslan pointed out the investments they made in the transportation field in Gaziantep and stated that there are currently 17 projects and the cost of them is 800 Million TL. Arslan, "Gaziantep-Osmaniye-Incirlik-Adana-Mersin High Speed Train Project," said the start of the studies and stage of progress, stating that the cost of this project 3 billion 810 million pounds expressed. Arslan, "The distance between Adana and Gaziantep will be reduced to 235 kilometers. In addition, we are building two tunnels within the scope of Başpınar - Akçagöze Project."
- A New Era in Transportation in Şanlıurfa Begins 14/03/2019 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci, Narlıdere Viaduct and Köprülü junction will be inaugurated in the near future. Steel bridges, boulevards and road expansion work to relieve the traffic of Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, Narlıdere Köprülü Junction will soon serve the citizens. Narlıdere Köprülü Junction, which connects with the Agaim Kolsuzoğlu Boulevard, which connects Çardaklıkaya Boulevard and Karaköprü district connecting Yeşiloğlu Boulevard, will provide uninterrupted transportation between the two sides of Karaköprü which is divided by Diyarbakır Road. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Çiftçi, who received information from the technical team by examining the works at the end of the area, said esi
- Asphalt Season Started on Talast 12/05/2015 Asphalt Season Started on Talast: The asphalt season in Talas Municipality, which gives importance to infrastructure works, started with Papatya Street in Mevlana, which is one of the fast growing and developing districts of the district. Talas Mayor Mustafa Palancıoğlu pointed out the importance of infrastructure works. Mayor Palancıoğlu stated that the infrastructure is the invisible face of a city and said, ız The better your infrastructure is, the better it will be. Alty In this context, explaining that they opened the asphalt season, President Palancıoğlu, 21 meters wide and about 1 km long Papatya Avenue teams working, he said. Mayor Palancıoğlu, Daisy Başkan
- Asphalt season started in Nilüfer 10/07/2013 Nilüfer, which is a continuously developing region of Bursa, gives speed to road-asphalt works with the summer season and aims to do 88 mileage asphalt works with the demands of Neighborhood Committees this year. With the arrival of the summer months, accelerating the paving works, Nilüfer Municipality Transportation Services Directorate will pour asphalt total 2013 kilometers in 88. In the first six months of the year, using the 68 thousand tons of asphalt, Nilüfer Municipality teams completed the 50 kilometer road work and increased the asphalt pavement target of 2013 to 60 kilometers from the Neighborhood Committees. Üçevler, Çalı and Demirci Neighborhoods Ç
- Asphalt season started 13/03/2015 Batmanda asphalt season began: Batman Municipality, Batman began working in the city center paving. The municipality started to work with the improvement of the weather and started to work in different parts of the city such as Keystone, paving, road paving, asphalt patching and asphalt pavement. Gülistan Akel, Co-Mayor of the Municipality, initiated the works of the Municipality Science Works in Bahçelievler, Hilal, Gültepe, Tılmerç and Yeşiltepe. Gülkent Akel, co-chairman of the Municipality with Deputy Mayor and Vice Presidency İdris Ekmen and the Science Affairs Director Mustafa Yildiz, stated that they would start concurrent works in all areas in the whole city in the following days.
- TCK 9. Region Sanliurfa - Akcakale road various construction works tender postponed 12/04/2013 TC Highways (TCK) 9. Regional Directorate, yapıl Sanliurfa - Akcakale Road Km: 0 + 000-11 + 500, Sanliurfa-Akcakale Road Km: 0 + 000-59 + 000 intersection works in various sectors and Akçakale ring roads çak earthworks, art structures, pmat, New developments related to the tender and construction works of the PMT and the construction of the construction works. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine, the tender date announced as 08 April 2013 was postponed to 17: 2013 on April 10. The regulations were for 00 lira TCK 1.200. It can be obtained from the Head Office of Tenders (Tel: 9 0412 228 80) during working hours. Source: Investments
- Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect two sides of the city (Photo Gallery) 16/07/2014 Şanlıurfa cable car project will connect the two sides of the city: Sanliurfa is a big city and the town is located in Karaköprü. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Sanliurfa is a big city and the town has a district status. With the planned 1700-meter ropeway to be transported to the city in order to solve the transportation problem and provide tourism income, the two important sides of the district will be connected. Doğukent with 350 thousand inhabitants where the most important schools of the city is located in Karaköprü district Karak
- Şanlıurfa Wants Shares From Winter Tourism 02/02/2015 Sanliurfa winter tourism from the Share Want: only ski resort accommodations in Karacadağ the Southeastern Anatolia Region, chair lifts and work has started for the construction of a new runway Siverek Governor Erkal: "Karacadağ Ski Center could become a center of attraction as future Uludag and Kartepe Turkey" Şanlıurfa, which is one of the hottest cities, wants to get share from winter tourism with Karacadağ Ski Center. Karacadağ Ski Center with an altitude of 45, which is described as the X Greatest Region of the Southeast ad among the people within the 1919 distance to the Siverek district center, is preferred mostly by the people of the region. Some of the people who come to the center where there is a high density especially during the semesters and weekends ve