Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has audited the services of student and personnel transportation in Alaşehir against piracy. In the audit where the necessary controls were made, the owners of vehicles carrying unauthorized pirated transportation were subjected to criminal proceedings.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, which maintains controls throughout the province in order to prevent piracy, passed the J license plate inspections of the transportation services for students and personnel in Alaşehir. In the audits carried out, criminal proceedings were carried out on the vehicles that act against the legislation and the regulations. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department stated that the audits will continue throughout the province. ”We continue our struggle against piracy without authorization. In this sense, we carried out criminal proceedings against the legislation and regulations that act in contradiction with the regulations in our Alaşehir district. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Strict Control of Pirate Transportation in Saruhanli 04/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation has inspected the services of transporting students and staff in Saruhanlı against piracy. In the audit where necessary controls were made, criminal operations were applied to non-off-road transporters. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation, Saruhanlı'da students and personnel transport services carried out J plate inspection. During the day when the necessary controls were made during the day, the teams headed by the department applied criminal operations to those engaged in off-road transport. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, stated that the audits will continue at periodic intervals. Üstün We continue our struggle against piracy without authorization. In this sense, about two Sar
- Strict Inspection of Vehicles Carrying Pirate Transportation in Bursa 19/04/2018 Traffic Police Officer teams within the Directorate of Municipal Police Department of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, in the past month by making pirated transportation to the city center and running the route outside the 260 legal process applied on the vehicle. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Traffic Zabıta Amirliği'te teams, students and factory services are continuing uninterrupted controls. The teams within the Municipal Police Department of Metropolitan Municipality increased their inspections for students and factory services within the boundaries of Metropolitan Municipality. Teams that make general checks of service vehicles are the 'special letter group plate' and do not give any consideration to the use of the route permits of the factories which operate commercially. Service transport with inspections Denetim
- Unauthorized Transport Audit in Alasehir 06/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department conducted inspections for the vehicles carrying pirate transportation in Alaşehir. 6 car owner determined to conduct unauthorized inspection of the inspections carried out criminal proceedings XNUMX car owner in order to prevent piracy transport in the province to maintain control over the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Department, students and personnel transporting services carried out J plate inspection. In the audits carried out, criminal proceedings were carried out on the vehicles that act against the legislation and the regulations. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department stated that they will not provide any passage to the pirate transportation throughout the province, said: ini We continue our audit activities accordingly. Authorities in the audits we made in our district ehir
- No Passage to Pirate Transportation in Manisa 05/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which increased its controls in order to prevent piracy in the province, conducted inspections for pirate transporters in Akhisar without authorization certificate. In the practice carried out in coordination with the security and gendarmerie teams, criminal proceedings were carried out against the service vehicles acting in contradiction with the legislation and regulations. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation, along with the Police and Gendarmerie teams, passed the J license plate inspection services for students and personnel in Akhisar. Criminal proceedings were applied to the pirate transporters who acted in contradiction with the legislation and regulations. Transport underlining that the inspections for pirate transporters will continue taşımacılık
- Pirate Transporters Not Opened in Kocaeli 04/09/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department with the control teams of the Provincial Police Department traffic police, piracy is continuing to control the transportation. In joint works, the necessary inspections of P-plate vehicles carrying personnel and workers are carried out. In addition to service vehicles, private public buses and commercial taxis are also being checked. The controls are performed between 06.30 saat 24.00 hours. As a result of the audits carried out, penalties are imposed on vehicles that do not have the necessary features and lack of documentation. AUDITING TO THE SERVICE VEHICLES Transport Inspection Teams, P-plate vehicles that serve staff and students throughout Kocaeli, road document, guide teacher, school vehicle, seat and SERV
- Pirate Transporters Checked Out 09/09/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department has increased its control throughout the country with the aim of preventing piracy. In this context, in the last three months of the inspections carried out in the district of Salihli by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, criminal proceedings were carried out for the 90 car owner for his pirated transportation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation, J and inspect the transportation services in the Salihli students and personnel transported J plate inspection. In order to prevent unfair competition and to ensure traffic safety, the administrative penalties were applied to the 90 vehicle owner in the last three months. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Office stating that the inspections will continue periodically Denetim
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- New Vehicle Reinforcement for Alaşehir's Public Transport 26/05/2017 New Vehicle Support to Alaşehir's Public Transport: The new vehicle to be used in the transportation between the districts within the scope of the transformation project initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa in recent years, was introduced to the new vehicle Alaşehir. Mumtaz Kahya, the deputy mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, said that the Metropolitan Municipality will continue the projects. In the scope of the transformation project initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, a car delivery ceremony was held in Alaşehir Cumhuriyet Square. Mumtaz Kahya, Deputy Mayor of Manisa Municipality, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, will deliver the public transportation vehicles that will serve in the route of Uluderbent, Delemenler, Tepeköy, Yeşilköy and Killik.
- 33 Million TL Investment in Alasehir Roads 29/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has invested 5 million pounds in the asphalt and key parquet works in Alaşehir during the 33 annual duty period. Over time, worn and neglected roads in the hardwood and asphalt works on the roads of the Metropolitan Municipality, the path has modernized. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which realizes giant investments in 17 district of Manisa, attaches great importance to working asphalt and lock parquet in order to provide comfortable and safe transportation for citizens. In this context, the remaining 5 is in the process of the yearly process of maintenance and bad roads across the province in a way that has neglected the Metropolitan Municipality, Alaşehir kapsam
- Alaşehir's Junction Ends 20/02/2019 In order to ensure traffic safety and to relieve the flow of traffic, the project of the intersection of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which started to be constructed on the İzmir-Denizli highway, has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) portion of the intersection at the intersection of lighting work continues in the coming days on the side roads will start asphalt work. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Alaşehir in order to prevent traffic accidents on the Izmir-Denizli highway construction began on the intersection project has come to an end. In the past months, the sunk (lower) part of the intersection opened to service and the sideways border and parquet work continues. In the coming days of the project asphalt önümüzdeki