Marmaray Faulted, Passengers Arrived by Passing Through the Tube Gate
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Marmaray Faulted, Passengers Arrived by Passing Through the Tube Gate 14/04/2019 The passengers who stayed on the train due to a breakdown in Marmaray tried to reach the exit by walkway through the tube gate. There was a density at the stations due to the breakdown at Marmaray at noon. Passengers on the train due to malfunction in the custody of the officers passed the tube passage to another station. Those moments were reflected in the mobile phone camera of the passengers. The fault was resolved after a while. The expeditions are back to normal.
- Marmaray fault made passengers stayed at stops (Video) 30/01/2015 Marmaray failed to stop passengers stopped at the stops: Istanbul's European and Anatolian side connecting Marmaray with the evening because of the technical failure due to the stops stopped about 19 minutes. After the technical malfunction in Marmaray, which started to work again, the expeditions became more frequent and the works returned to normal. It was delayed this evening in Marmaray. According to the information received from hurriyet.com.tr, a train failure occurred in Marmaray due to the attempted opening of the wagon gates this evening. The wagons that failed to be discharged were expected to be evacuated. Therefore, there was a confluence in the increasing crowd. In Marmaray due to the failure of the graded passengers and then the crowd '
- Trolley hit by truck passing through level crossing in Elazığ (Video) 06/11/2013 The locomotive hit the truck passing through the level crossing in Elazığ: the truck passing the level crossing at the Ataşehir quarter of Elazığ was hit by a locomotive. In the accident, the truck driver scrapped the area, the driver Sahin Özdemir slightly injured. Diyarbakir-Elazig 24196, the locomotive of Yilmaz Gunes Gunes, hit the 23 DV 903 plate load truck under the direction of Sahin Ozdemir who worked in the road construction company at the Ataşehir Mahallesi Private Harekat level crossing in the city center of Elazig. In the accident truck driver scrapped the area, the driver was injured Özdemir. Medical teams from the scene, the driver removed from the location of the Firat University Hospital took. "Failure" sign that the signaling system at the level crossing of the boiler is defective Kazan
- The locomotive hit the minibus passing through the gate (Video) 09/07/2014 Locomotive level crossed the minibus passing through the gate: Mobese images published by the Directorate of Traffic Services of the General Directorate of Security, slammed into the minibus that wants to cross the locomotive level crossing. The high speed of the locomotive and the absence of any protective measures in the passage of the accident occurred as a result of the minibus was dragged along with the locomotive. Uşak Çığerdede Junction accident occurred in the evening, want to pass through the minibus warning lights at night did not mind. In the meantime, the rapidly arriving locomotive wanted to pull through the level gate. The locomotive could not notice the driver of the minibus driver quickly came to the locomotive hit the van. After the accident, the minibus was dragged under the locomotive for a while. The locomotive Hız
- Dangerous transition from level crossing 14/01/2015 Dangerous transition from level crossing: Some of the citizens in Sivas, temporarily closed due to the passage of the barriers to the passage through the passage of vehicles passing through the vehicle, attracted the attention of those who see. The level crossing at the Akevler site was closed for a while for the passage of vehicles due to the work done at the level crossing near Imaret village. Instead of waiting for the opening of the gate or continuing the journey from another route, some of the drivers preferred to lift the barriers to the people next to it. Most drivers waited for the "stop" warning. Work is underway at the gate.