Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, renewed traffic signs and signs in Ahmetli district in order to ensure traffic safety and to make it easier for citizens to reach their desired points.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has renewed its traffic direction and sign signs in order to ensure that citizens can continue their transportation in a safe and comfortable manner. Teams connected to the Department of Transportation, which has been erected in time and needed new installation at the points needed, completed the work in a short period of time. The route between the district center and the neighborhoods, the plates defining the public institutions, the areas where the parking ban was openly made, and the people of Ahmetli were very happy. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality informing traffic direction and sign plate assembly will continue at points where necessary.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- A fire broke out at the train station in the Ahmetli district of Manisa. 09/02/2012 Ahmetli train station at the time of the fire in 18.00 ranks Turgutlu, Salihli, Ahmetli teams intervened. In the fire, the 1 train car burned down and the warehouse where the State Railways used emergency response and materials were completely burned. The entrances of the trains are controlled. While the fire intervention is in progress, trains are provided with controlled access to the station. "We do not know the reason for the fire yet. At present, the intervention in the fire continues at full speed. The only joy we have is that there is no loss of life and no injuries," said Fuat Gurel, the governor of Ahmetli. Source: http://www.emlakkulisi.com
- Tender Announcement: 217 Unit Emergency Lighting Signs 11/09/2012 Republic of Turkey State Railways Factory Directorate-Directorate of State Railways Factory-Open Tender-Procurement Tender Tender Date: 0312: 211: 10: 41-8450: 211 Condition Price: 11 g). Specification
- Tender Announcement: 217 Piece Emergency Lighting Fixtures and 82 Piece Fire Sign Signage Tender 27/09/2012 UNIT IN THE TENDER ANKARA DEMIRYOL FACTORY DIRECTORATE OFFICE RESPONSIBILITY MAHMUT BULUT TENDER ADDRESS ANKARA DEMİRYOL FACTORY DIRECTORATE PRODUCT AND SERVICE COMMISSION PHONE AND FAKS NO 0 312 211 11 28 0312 211 06 ANNUAL DATE 96 / 21 / 09 DATE AND TIME TIME: 2012: 15 SPECIFICATION PROCEDURE 10, - TL TENDER PROCEDURE PROCEDURE PROCUREMENT PROCUREMENT SUBJECT OF THE TENDER PROPOSAL FILE NUMBER 2012 / 14 ELECTRONIC POSTAGE ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org. PROCUREMENT PROCUREMENT 30 EMERGENCY LIGHTING FIXTURES, 100 ADMINISTRATION OF FIRE SIGNALS TCDD ANKARA DEMIRYOL FACTORY DIRECTORATE Registration Number: 2012 / 84288 217- The Administration: İH
- Tender Announcement: Renewal of signposts missing in level crossings 04/04/2018 Renewal of signposts missing in level crossings Turkish General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 2. REGIONAL PURCHASING SERVICE DEPARTMENT Renovation of the sign boards that are compatible with the cross-section of the sewage system in 2 REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF MINISTRY 4734 will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2018. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 157576 / 1 3122111449-Administration a) Address: Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA on Anadolu Boulevard b) Telephone and fax number: 3122111225 - 2 c) E-mail Address: XNUMX.email@example.com d) web address where you can see gör
- Transport Network is Expanding in Ahmetli District of Manisan 09/02/2017 Transportation Network in Manisin Ahmetli District Widen: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Ahmetli in the town of Cambazlı-Turgutlu at the request of citizens launched a bus service. Cambazlı District Headman Nedim Bilgiç said that bus services had started and thanked Manisa Metropolitan Municipality. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality facilitates the lives of citizens within the scope of transportation transformation. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has signed a new study within this scope, started bus services between Cambazlı District and Turgutlu district in Ahmetli district. Cambazlı District Headman Nedim Bilgic, the daily work of the people of the district of Turgutlu and so they need a bus between Cambazlı and Turgutlu said. Department of Transportation Ulaşım
- Bus Stations in Ahmetli and Salihli 12/02/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has renewed bus stops in various neighborhoods of Ahmetli and Salihli districts in order to provide safe and comfortable transportation for citizens. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to reach the desired points of the citizens with modern vehicles on the asphalted roads, started to renew the stops in the needed neighborhoods. Transportation Department teams in Ataköy, Bahçecik, Dereköy, Hacıköseli, Gökkaya and Karkın neighborhoods in Ahmetli district; In the district of Salihli, Yilmaz completed the installation of new bus stations in Kurttutan, Kemer, Kemerdamları and Çayköy. The renewed stops were made available to citizens. Bus stops, which protect citizens from rainfall in winter and from heat and sun in summer, should be periodically da
- Traffic Signs in Bursa Renewed 09/05/2014 Traffic Signs in Bursa Renewed: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Branch Directorate renewed traffic signs in Yenişehir district. First of all, the directional signs of the New Ring Road, İnegöl and Bursa connection roads and between the Sculpture Junction and İznik Road were renewed by the teams of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Branch. While speed barrier barriers were installed in front of Osmangazi High School, various crosswalk signs were renewed. The main and evacuation route was determined at the signalized junction. In order to prevent traffic accidents caused by markings and to increase visibility, a total of 40 units were renewed, while the need for Bursa Metropolitan Directorate of Traffic alar
- Yenişehir renewed traffic signs 27/05/2014 Traffic signs were renewed in Yenişehir: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Traffic Branch Directorate renewed traffic signs in Yenişehir district. Firstly, the new signs of the New Ring Road, İnegöl and Bursa connection roads and between the Sculpture Junction and İznik Yolu were renewed by the teams of Bursa Büyüşehir Municipality Traffic Branch Directorate. While speed barrier barriers were installed in front of Osmangazi High School, various crosswalk signs were renewed. The main and evacuation route was determined at the signalized junction. In order to prevent traffic accidents caused by markings and to increase visibility, a total of 40 sheets were renewed, while Bursa Büyüşehir City Traffic Branch Directorate İşaret
- Traffic Signs in Erzincan 13/08/2018 Erzincan Municipality Police Department teams, 26 intersection of both citizens and domestic and foreign tourists for institutions and organizations and Erzincan's tourist areas showing the direction of the traffic information plates are being added. In addition, after the pavement and road renovation works on the streets and streets in the city center, the traffic signs of the Erzincan Municipality Police Department are renewed and new signs are added to the missing places in order to ensure a healthy traffic flow in the city center. Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy, ini Directional signs In order to ensure driving comfort and pedestrian safety in traffic, our Police Department traffic teams Erz
- Renewed Traffic Signs in Manisa 03/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Office is renewing the traffic signs worn and destroyed in Saruhanlı district in order to ensure driving safety in traffic. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality renews traffic signs in Saruhanli in order to ensure transportation security. Mr. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, said: üs We care that our citizens travel comfortably and safely in transportation. In this sense, we have initiated renewal works on traffic signs destroyed by people or persons in our Saruhanli district. Bu
- Procurement Notice: Signposting and Installation of Level Signs 16/12/2014 Supply and Installation of Signboards for Level Crossings. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE Procurement and Installation of Level Signs for Level Crossings The procurement shall be tendered by open tender procedure pursuant to Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 163373 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ NEIGHBORHOOD STATION STATION 1 44080 MALATYA CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124816 c) E-mail Address: 5bolge ç) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/cd
- Tender Announcement: Traffic and Information Sign Board 19/01/2015 Traffic and Information Sign Board shall be built General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 4. REGIONAL ROAD DIRECTORATE 4BÖLGE MINUTE IN THE 256BÖLGE MINUTE 4734 DIAGNOSTIC TRAFFIC AND KNOWLEDGE SIGNAL PLATE MAKING shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law No. 2014. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 179805 / 1 4-Administration a) Address: Muhsin Yazicioglu Bulvari TCDD 2 District Directorate Building No: 58080 3462217000 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462213254 - XNUMX c) E-mail Address: tcddsivasyolmd @ hotmail .com ç).
- New traffic signs are coming 27/03/2015 New traffic signs are coming: The General Directorate of Highways has decided to implement new traffic signs in line with the needs. Some signs will be updated. The General Directorate of Highways, Directorate of Maritime Affairs and Communications, has come to an end in the updating of the Traffic Manual which has been going on for some time. Born in everyday life need some new traffic signs on highways in Turkey, it was included in the scope of the standard traffic sign. Within the scope of this study, it was decided to update some signs. The number of traffic signs with 211 will go to 243 with new boards. GAME ROADS The traffic congestion will be marked by the traffic congestion. Military…
- Procurement Notice: Steering Boards and Incomplete Tabe will be purchased (Ankara Metro and ANKARAY Company Need) 19/03/2014 Direction Boards and Incomplete Tabe will be purchased EGO GENERAL DIRECTORATE DEPARTMENT OF RAIL SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT of Ankara Metro and ANKARAY Business Administration Procurement of Boards and Construction of Incomplete Signs Recruitment will be tendered by open tender procedure in accordance with the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 21904 1-Administration a) Address: Emniyet Mahallesi Hippodrome Street A Block No: 5 06330. YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3125071087 - 3125071330 c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) The tender document can be seen AH
- Procurement Notice: Level crossings will be made according to the regulations 30/12/2015 Level crossings will be made according to the regulations of the plates TCDD 6. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF HEMZE VESSELS IN THE MINISTRY OF 6 REGIONAL REGULATION OF THE BOARDS CONCERNING THE REGULATION The construction work shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 182003 1-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi 01240 SEYHAN / ADANA b) Telephone and fax number: 3224575354 - 3225475807 c) e-mail address: ç) Tender document can be seen on the internet address: https: // a. ek
- Notice of Tender: Construction of Warning Signs in Level Crossings 06/06/2017 Warning Signs in Level Crossings The General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL PROPERTY DIRECTORATE 3 REGIONAL DIRECTORATE MINIMA OF THE HEMZEMIN GATEWAY PREVENTION OF PAPERS construction work under the 4734 No. 19 Article 2017 will be tendered in accordance with the open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 265842 / 1 121-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDENE 2324640928 / A ALSANCAK KONAK / IZMIR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324640928 - 2 c) E-mail Address: /ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ XNUMX-The subject of the tender k
- Traffic signs became target board 29/06/2014 Traffic signs became the target board: Traffic signs on the Gölcük road, one of the most visited tourism places in our city, are being riddled with guns and shotguns by the citizens who do not know themselves, while some plates are being distorted with rifles. Highways 41. Branch Chief officials, "Turkey is being destroyed per year to armed traffic signs around 30 thousand in general," they said. Some citizens who do not know themselves are harming both the state and their pockets. Many traffic signs on the Gölcük road route have become the target board. While the traffic signs were riddled with holes after the shooting with the pistol, ayla
- Removal of orientation signs in Turgutlu 24/11/2014 Orientation signs are removed in Turgutlu: Izmir - Ankara E-96 Road signs are removed on the grounds that they are dangerous. Within the boundaries of TURGUTLU district, Izmir - Ankara E-96 highway direction signs indicating that the dangerous authorities of the Regional Directorate of Highways Izmir Regional Directorate wanted to be removed as soon as possible. It was learned that the Directorate General of Municipal Affairs will remove the plates in the coming days in line with the demands of the highways. It has been learned that instead of these steering signs, the Izmir Regional Directorate of Highways will put these plates in the places where they are needed.
- Refurbishing highway warning signs in Kuluda 22/04/2014 Kuluda highway warning signs are renewed: In Kulu district of Konya, highways teams renew the warning signs in the district. Highways crews started to change the old entrances and other warning signs near the schools with the entrance and exit of the district. Within the scope of the works, plates and poles are replaced with new ones and their places are arranged. It was learned that the direction and warning sign of 200 will be replaced with new ones in Kulu.
- Tender Announcement: Traffic and Information Signals to Level Crossings in Sivas-Samsun Line 28/11/2018 Traffic and Information Signals to Level Crossings Found in Sivas-Samsun Line will be constructed TCDD 4. REGIONAL PURCHASE AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DIRECTOR TCDD 4 Regional Directorate Construction of Traffic and Information Signals in 147 Piece Level Crossing in Sivas-Samsun Line will be awarded by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 600249 1-Administration a) Address: Station Street 1 58030 SIVAS CENTER / SIVAS b) Telephone and fax number: 3462217000 - 3462237677 c) E-mail Address: email@example.com Kayıt
- Tender Announcement: Level Crossing Signs 11/12/2018 Warning Signs for Level Crossings will be constructed General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 7. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE PURCHASING AND STOCK CONTROL SERVICE DEPARTMENT The Leveling and Warning Warning Lines and ler STOP “Lettering and Deceleration at the Level Crossings at 7 Regional Directorate Department will be awarded by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 480493 1-Administration a) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. Silo Yolu Cad. No: 2 / 1 03030 GAR AFYONKARAHISAR MERKEZ / AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Telephone and fax number X
- In Capital, Roads Are Easier With Direction Plates 24/12/2018 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has started the installation works of the new direction signs to ensure that the capital transportation is safer and more comfortable. Mümtaz Durlanık, Head of Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, stated that they had renewed the system sheets that were found to be needed, worn and unusable on all sides of the capital, and said, u Our Mayor Assoc. Dr. We are trying to fulfill the demands of our citizens in accordance with Mustafa Tuna's instructions. We have started to work on the placement of new plates consisting of a thousand 400 teams and about 6 thousand direction panels at the points where the city is needed. Bin 'I CAN'T FIND THE DIRECTION' CONVERSE DATE TO THE HISTORY “
- Traffic and Information Signs in Level Crossings 25/12/2018 TCDD 4 Regional Directorate Construction of Traffic and Information Signals in 147 Piece Level Crossing in Sivas-Samsun Line. 4 firm has made a bid for 2018 / 600249 TL and 1.847.611,17 TL with the cost of 2.412.1590,89 TL and the cost of 11 TL Crossing to be made at the Level Crossings in the Samsun-Samsun Line. ROTA GROUP won the bid with the bid of 1.944.912,26 TL. 2, which participated in the tender, bid below the limit. Tender 147 Piece Level Crossing N
- Road Lines and Traffic Signs are Renewed in Diyarbakır 15/01/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, the new residential areas asfaltı road marking the road lines are drawn, due to winter conditions lost road lines, pedestrian crossings and renews the traffic warning signs. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality continues its activities without interruption so that pedestrians and vehicles can use their roads more comfortably and safely. The Metropolitan Municipality, which draws road lines on the roads completed in asphalt in new settlements, carries out maintenance and repair works on roads that have been destroyed due to winter conditions. The Metropolitan Municipality is working on the preparation and coloring of road lines, the painting of pedestrian crossings, the regulation of traffic warning signs, the completion of the flasher and signaling deficiencies. School…
- Traffic and Information Signs for Level Crossing 21/02/2019 Traffic and Information Signs for 147 Piece Level Crossing in Sivas-Samsun Line Result of the Tender Construction of Traffic and Information Signals in the 4 Piece Level Crossing in the Sivas-Samsun Line of the 2018 / 600249 District Directorate of the Turkish State Railways Enterprise 2.412.159,89 (TCDD) With the offer of 147 TL given to the tender, Rota Group Furniture Decoration Construction Contracting Medical Electronics Industry Trade Company + Abdullah Demir joint venture was signed. The tender covers the construction of traffic and information signs in the 1.944.912,26 pieces level crossing. The duration of the work is 147 (two hundred) calendar days from the place delivery.