Chairman of the Board of Directors and Deputy General Director Mehmet Ateş visited Adnan Menderes Airport in Izmir. Receiving information about the works carried out by the Airport Chief Chancellor Erdal Çavuşoğlu and other officials, Ateş made inspections in construction sites.
97 PERCENTED OF APRON AND TAXIOLS COMPLETED
97,67 of apron and taxiway construction works, which is one of the important projects in Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, has been completed. The project, which will cost 71.350.000,00 TL, includes the new apron, cargo apron, de-icing apron, 2 taxiway construction, the existing taxiway 1 and 2 dismantling and rebuilding.
Works planned to be completed on 17.07.2019; The de-icing apron and cargo apron have been completed with high quality concrete coating. Apron filler and apron weak concrete production continues.
KARABURUN AKDAĞ RADAR PERSONNEL TRAINING FACILITIES INFRASTRUCTURE CONTINUES
The ongoing project in Izmir continues the renovation of the Karaburun Akdağ Radar Personnel Training Facility at full speed. 20.444.000,00 class, which will cost 19 TL classrooms, briefing hall and foyer, meeting rooms, offices, dining hall, cafeteria, gym, library and so on. There are studies. The planned end date of the work is 19.07.2019.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Adnan Menderes Airport Renewal of Seismic Strengthening Facilities 16/01/2019 Adnan Menderes Airport Renovation of the Facilities that could not be Earthquake Strengthening The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) 2018 / 460239 The number of cost of the facility which can not be strengthened by Adnan Menderes Airport which has an approx. Joint Stock Company Partnership. The tender includes the construction works of the 26.988.486,61 building including the Training Facility, Garage Building Addition for the Axle, Fire Station Extension and Meteorology Building. The duration of the work is 26.150.000,00 (seven hundred) calendar days from place delivery.
- Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train to Aydine 23/01/2017 Izmir Adnan Menderese high-speed train instead of the scheduled flight to Aydine: An interim solution was put in place in the campaign 'Let the scheduled flights to Çıldır Airport' which has been brought up for a long time by the intellectuals. Aydın Governor Ömer Faruk Koçak pointed out that a high speed train project could be started between Aydın Çıldır and İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport. Currently, the Turkish Airways Flight Academy used by Çıldır Airport for domestic flights and international flights to open flights for a long time is carried out public opinion. Source: www.kokpit.aero
- What is the Latest Situation at Milas Bodrum Airport? 21/09/2018 Funda Ocak, General Manager of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), informed the official Twitter account about the last situation in Milas Bodrum Airport. The announcements of January, which announced that the works continued intensively, are as follows: In addition to our large investments, maintenance and repair works at our airports continue. Our teams are working day and night to make our airports even better. Milas Bodrum is one of the airports where the works continue intensively. There was a significant progress in repairing the PAT areas planned to be completed in 15.07.2019 and continued to break. The job is İş
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Operation Current Status 29/04/2019 The foundation was laid in 2016, Istanbul New Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. The Gayrettepe-New Airport Metro line 1, which was built by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to provide transportation from the city center to Istanbul Airport. The work in the stage continues in full swing. The work at İhsaniye, Işıklar Otogar, Göktürk and Kemarburgaz stations on the subway line was accelerated. The total length of the line is 70 mileage. Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport in the direction of approximately 38 kilometers, Istanbul New Airport-Halkalı In the direction of the 32 is designed as kilometers. The first phase of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center İstanbul
- Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train line final status 24/04/2012 1 in Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train Line. The infrastructure tender of the Ankara-Afyon section, which is the department, was completed. Afyon-Uşak, Eşme-İzmir stages of the tender will be held. Istanbul-Izmir YHT project for the construction of the second line of railways between Menemen-Manisa was made for the project. Fahrettin will take over the Altay-Narlıdere line. In Buca, negotiations are continuing on the construction of the metro line between the campus of Dokuz Eylül University and Şirinyer. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has been carrying out some studies on the cleaning of the Gulf, and it is expected that there will be a significant improvement in solid waste disposal and sludge digestion plants. The General Director of TCDD, Süleyman Karaman, said that the municipality's nostalgic tram project for Şirinyer er
- Current Situation in Izmir Harbor Rehabilitation Project 03/12/2012 An information meeting was held at the Historical Gas Plant of İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, which is planned to be organized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD General Directorate. General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman, in his speech here, the Maritime Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, 2010 in order to improve the port of Izmir with the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality said they had acted with the move. 2. and 3. generation of ships could not approach the port of Izmir, the city's 4 billion dollars loss, he said. As TCDD, they are carrying out the works in the port section of the project and the municipality is interested in ensuring the circulation of water, Karaman said, bölüm We have expanded the container terminal, viaduct T
- Here is the latest situation on Izmir - Manisa Highway 12/07/2013 The tunnels, which were started two years ago to prevent fatal and fatal accidents that occur frequently in the Sabuncubeli, which turns into an ice rink in winter with its 580 meter altitude, which is known for its sharp and long curves and ramps on the Izmir - Manisa highway, is rapidly progressing. The tunnels that will be put into service after three years will reduce the 8 inclination to 1.5 and shorten the distance by one kilometer. Due to the soft clay structure of the ground workers are digging two hours, the 10 is doing hours of strengthening. Sabuncubeli, known as the 'way of death' with sharp bends and steep ramps in the mountainous region separating Izmir and Manisa, especially in winter Man
- Adnan Ekinci: "Level crossings are not the responsibility of TCDD" 13/01/2012 Adnan Ekinci, Adviser of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that it is not the responsibility of TCDD to take the regulations and safety measures at the level crossings. He stated that the accidents at the level crossings are sticking to the structure of TCDD as a malignant urine. Ekinci spoke at the opening of the "Improvement of International Level Crossings" workshop at the Double Tree Hotel in Moda under the leadership of TCDD. "The railway is the main road at the intersection of the highway, the village road and the like. It reminded the decision of the new road to which the new road is connected, to make the lower and overpass and to take other safety measures." Ekinci, ...
- The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Bridge Interchange was laid with a ceremony (Photo Gallery) 13/04/2015 The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Köprülü Junction was laid in a ceremony: The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Köprülü Junction, which constitutes the last link of the transportation axis that will bring Bornova to the Bayraklı shores, was laid with a ceremony. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu gave important messages about the smear campaign against the Metropolitan in his speech at the ceremony: oğlu Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and its president do not deal with bribery and riya. Injustice, immorality, theft, insolence, dishonor. You've tried so hard, you've stolen much, but we're on our way. Our path is humanity, justice, service, the way to glorify human being. Ları Izmir Metropolitan which provides uninterrupted transportation at many key points of the city with its highway bridge junctions and highway underpasses leri
- Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker met with the residents of the station's departure point in Gebze, the project of the century Marmaray 01/10/2012 Gebze Mayor Adnan Koshker, the project of the century Marmaray Gebze'ye starting point Station Quarter will be a new attraction center of the city, he said. Gebze Mayor Adnan Köşker's traditional 5 Tea Meetings, organized for the purpose of listening to the problems and demands of the neighborhoods and finding solutions together with the citizens, was once again the neighborhood of İstasyon Mahallesi. President Köşker attended the meeting with the deputy chairmen, municipal councilors, neighborhood headmen and many citizens. At the end of the meeting, which is the first starting point of Marmaray, the municipality was evaluated by sociologist Yusuf Özkan Özburun.