'Samsun-Sarp High Speed Train Project' prepared by ODÜ; ”It would make an important contribution to the region by solving the problems of railway transportation and high-speed train transportation.
”SAMSUN-SARP QUICK TRAINPROJE LI REPORT PREPARED“
Ordu University (ODÜ) Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, "Samsun-Sarp High Speed Train Project" prepared a report on. Samsun-Sarp Railway project in the Eastern Black Sea Region in the provinces of the report expressed the acceleration of trade, the more attention to the future of the cities attracted more tourists. In the report, it was stated that the commercial activities will be strengthened with countries like Georgia and Azerbaijan thanks to the railway that will extend to Sarp. The report included the following statements:
VER THE COMMON FEATURE OF ALTI PROVINCE IS THE MOST COMMUNICATION “
There is a strong relationship between the development level of a region and the transportation network in that region. Project, Central Black Sea from the Black Sea to the east end up in northern Turkey Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize, as Artvin province directly connect will be able to articulate the aforementioned remaining provinces in the hinterland of the province as soon as this transport line. A common feature of the aforementioned provinces in this region that the province is the most internal migration in Turkey. The most important reason for this is the limited employment opportunities.
ÖZ WILL CONTINUE THE SOLUTION OF ECONOMIC PROBLEMS “
It will make an important contribution to the solution of economic problems, especially employment, by both railway transportation and high speed railway transportation. Economic, social, cultural and environmental pressures will decrease in terms of reverse migration and other provinces that will emerge due to employment opportunities to be created. In this case, all of Turkey in terms of a more balanced urbanization, investment in distribution, in terms of life opportunities and social justice will create a more balanced society.
TER RAILWAY WILL BE PREFERED ED
The capacity of a modern two-line railway is equal to the capacity of a 6 lane. While the platform width of a 6 lane highway is 37,5 meters, the platform width of the 2 lane is only 13,7 meters. It would be more advantageous to prefer a transportation vehicle which has a narrow platform width both in terms of expropriation costs and building costs. Within the full transparency of the YHT project, it is necessary to plan and publicly adhere to relevant data, information and concerns. (Mustafa Kırlak - Orduolay)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Samsun Governor Hüseyin Aksoy: Samsun will be the center of the Black Sea in logistics 04/01/2012 Samsun Governor Huseyin Aksoy, Samsun, a logistics transferred in connection with the Black Sea and the Black Sea coastal countries of Turkey, said it aims to be a center of manufacturing and export-import. Governor Huseyin Aksoy, the current state of the 'Logistics Sector to be held in Samsun and the industrial zone to create infrastructure for the construction of the projects supported by the Middle Black Sea Development Agency (OKA) said that the statement about the project found. In his statement, Governor Hüseyin Aksoy said, ve As we all know about the logistics activities in Samsun, economic and political changes in recent years have influenced America and the European Union and the BRIC countries called Brazil, Russia, India and China in the foreground.
- Samsun Economy Prepares for Attack 17/04/2014 Samsun Economy is Preparing for Attack: Metropolitan Municipality has prepared the biggest industrial and logistic projects of the Black Sea Region. Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz explained that the zoning plan and parceling of the 5 thousand 500 acres area in Toybelen is completed and that infrastructure and road projects are at the end of the project. President Yilmaz, will take place in the Black Sea's most modern industrial and logistics facilities it said that they believe will provide new employment opportunities to serve Turkey and the Black Sea after the completion of the infrastructure in this area. Chairman Yilmaz, as well as the city center stuck, wholesale shoemakers, printers, timbers, wholesale stationers, stoves, such as bulkers,
- Bursa Speed Railway Station and Freight Train Station's Locations Are Changing? 18/06/2018 In the project üstün As the Bursa Railway Station of the high-speed train, a viaduct over the Mudanya Road in Balat appears. The place was planned to be close to the stream for the freight train. However, öner Metropolitan Municipality has been objecting to the freight train station since the beginning of the TIRs. When the industrialists also made the same objection, the search for a new station for the freight train started. If this happens, the high-speed train station will be built on the plain, not the viaduct. Source: Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - www.ahmeteminyilmaz.com
- SAMSUN-SARP RAILWAY PROJECT 05/04/2012 Traffic and traffic accidents are the most important problems of our country. Southeastern terrorism with traffic terror is the biggest obstacle to the development of our country. Many of us know the causes of traffic accidents. Unfortunately, although we know these reasons, we have problems in practice as a society. Even a few university graduates sometimes know the rules of traffic in practice although they are indifferent. As it is known, the education level of the individual is measured with a diploma and the level of education is measured by his / her behavior. You can observe this attitude of the person in the most beautiful red light, in the attitude towards the pedestrians, in the behavior that is respectful to the environment and nature. Solution of the traffic problem; Besides legal and educational dimension boyut
- RTSO's Target Project Samsun-Sarp Railway and Airport 05/06/2012 The Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry is developing new vision projects after the Ovit Tunnel, which was followed up by Prime Minister Erdogan last month. RTSO, the following objectives; Construction of the Samsun-Sarp railway line, the airport to Rize and tea as a solution to problems identified. RTSO sets the vision projects Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry 43. Assembly Meeting was held under the chairmanship of Parliament Speaker Shaban Aziz Karamehmetoglu. Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which played an important role in the realization of the dream of the hundred-year-old Ovit Tunnel, set targets before that, and followed the Rize-Mardin Motorway and Ovit Tunnel project which connects the North to the South.
- Single Sound Single Target from the Black Sea Business World Samsun Sarp Railway Project 30/12/2012 The only target of the Black Sea Business World Samsun Sarp Railway Project is a common target from Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents. Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents of the Black Sea Region have joined together on the route from Samsun to Sarp to start a railway project. TSO presidents of the region to develop and move to the Black Sea Coast throughout the province will cover all the provinces of the province for the rail should not be moved. The views of the TSO Presidents on the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project are as follows; MURZİOĞLU: I HAVE A HAND M
- Samsun -Sarp told the railway 01/06/2015 Samsun -Sarp told the railway: MHP Trabzon Millimitor Koray Aydin, the Black Sea and the project that will fly to Trabzon, 'Iron Silk Road' project, he said. Aydin, Turkey noted that integrate with the world through this project, Turkey's Trabzon. MHP Trabzon Deputy Koray Aydin, the election work continued in Ortahisar. MHP Trabzon Provincial Chairman Muammer Demeli, Provincial Managers, Ortahisar MHP District President Burhan Bekar and Ortahisar District Managers and Gölçayır, Düzyurt, Kutlugün, Incesu, Tos and Caglayan visited the visit of Trabzon, Trabzon and the agenda of the country, MHP made explanations about their projects. MHP Trabzon Deputy Koray Aydin, President of the State Bahceli MH
- NGOs Decide on Joint Movement for Samsun Sarp Railway Line 13/12/2016 CSOs decided to act jointly for Samsun Sarp Railway Line: NGOs of Eastern Black Sea provinces agreed that they agreed on the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project, which is very important for the development of the region. The NGOs of the Eastern Black Sea provinces agreed that the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project is of great importance for the development of the region. NGOs, who are evaluating the project, argue that the Samsun Sarp Railway Project, which is complementary to the ongoing projects, should be commissioned as soon as possible. Deputy Prime Minister Giresun Deputy Nurettin Canikli and Deputy Prime Minister Ordu Deputy Numan Kurtulmuş also supported this project Başbakan
- Our Priority Samsun-Sarp Railway 03/04/2017 Our priority is the Samsun-Sarp Railway: OTSON Assembly Chairman Ufuk Unal, "Turkey is not the old, powerful country. I believe that the path from Samsun, Turkey can do so steep. Samsun-Sarp Railway parallel to the sea is our first choice. Samsun FIRST CHOICE SAMSUN-SARP RAILWAY Army Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OTSO) Assembly Speaker Ufuk Unal, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan evaluated the railway route descriptions in Kars. Ufuk Ünal stated that the expectations of the people of Black Sea were the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project. Unal pointed out that the only way the army can not use is railway. P Samsun-Sarp Railway Project is our dream for many years. Samsun-Sarp Railway parallel to the sea Den
- Samsun Sarp Railway is not a dream 25/04/2017 Samsun Sarp Railway is not a dream: Rize City Council President Metin Topcu, "Samsun Sarp Demiyolu not dreamed," said President Recep Tayyip Erdogan after giving the good news of the high speed train from Samsun to Ankara, the agenda continues to attract great interest. Rize City Council President Metin Artillery said that Samsun-Sarp Railway is not a dream. President Topçu wrote in his article "I am confident that these supplications will be accepted as soon as possible and the Samsun-Sarp high-speed train line will take place in a short time." said. Here's Rize City Council President Metin Topçu's article published in Ordu Olay newspaper.
- Cooperation for Samsun-Sarp Railway 02/10/2017 The heads of city councils in the Black Sea gathered in Rize and decided to take action for Samsun-Sarp Railway. The Chairman of the Army City Council Özgür Enginyurt stated that it was decided to establish a Black Sea City Council Union for the railway. Samsun-SARP MOST IMPORTANT ISSUES City Council President as stating that they met in Rize Free Enginyurt, "We had a meeting there is a combination of the chairman of the City Council of Turkey. Due to a meeting in the region and in the region as well as Turkey's needs in the region were discussed. Samsun-Sarp Speed Train Line became the most important agenda item I took my name. Two to three days in Rize R
- Samsun-Sarp Railway to Open Tourism 20/11/2017 AK Party Ordu deputy Metin Gundogdu, Samsun-Sarp Railway Project related; ”People who say,” Let's take a trip to Samsun-Sarp and watch the scenery will catch the opportunity to see the Black Sea's touristic places, nature and green. Turistik AK Party Ordu deputy Metin Gundogdu, the previous day, held in Ordu, the Black Sea City Council meeting found evaluations. Giving support to the city councils who joined forces for the realization of the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project, Gundogdu said he would be the follower of the project. Deputy Gündoğdu, President Erdoğan'a will transfer the project as soon as possible to save, said: "First of all Black Sea City Councils"
- Samsun-Sarp railway line talks started 10/12/2017 Samsun-Sarp railway line talks about the start of the AK party Army Deputy Metin Gundogdu said: '' This line began to be implemented in the negotiations about. This is not an easy project. We took some measures to prevent the entry of more trouble in Turkey's economy next year. After that, make sure that this work will come to life. AK Party Ordu deputy Metin Gundogdu, Samsun-Sarp between the preparation of the railway project is to be done about this issue, the Minister of National Defense and the AK Party Giresun Deputy Nurettin Canikli said they discussed. In the case of a high-speed train in the Black Sea Region, every Böl
- Samsun-Sarp railway to improve Black Sea 13/12/2017 Chairman of the Board of NAMIB Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, "Sarp-Batum after the connection with the railway, this connection with Rize, Trabzon and Samsun in connection with the establishment of the contribution to the increase in exports to all of us is known," he said. Chairman of Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association (DKİB) Chairman Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Samsun-Sarp told about the railway. In a statement he made while Gürdoğar, "in order to get Turkey's share of potential The will be given connection from Turkey to Batumi railway is of great importance. In this context, logistics transport in terms of international new integration priorities then ensuring connection with the Sarp-Batum railroad that Rize, Trabzon and Samsun in connection with ir
- CHP Bektaşoğlu Carries Samsun-Sarp Railway to TBMM Agenda 30/04/2018 CHP Giresun deputy Bülent Bektaşoğlu, "The railway to the Black Sea is the dream of Ataturk. This is an unfinished republic project. Since the 1933-1939, which connects the Sivas-Erzincan-Erzurum line, has become the most important service expectation of the local people," he said. Bektaşoğlu, who made a written statement about the railway routes of Samsun-Sarp and Torul-Tirebolu, which were started to be discussed again in the last days, explained his works in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey on these issues. Bektaşoğlu, reminding the Prime Minister of Trabzon to connect to Trabzon via Tirebolu after being lowered from Gümüşhane Torul to the coast and finally reminding the President of the Republic, "Also from Erzincan-Gümüşhane-Torul-Tirebolu-Görele-Eynesil-Beşikdüzü-Vakfıkebir-Akçaabat and Çarşıbaşı The railway line project that will reach to Trabzon was prepared and Giresun MPs and Trabzon
- Samsun Sarp Railway Project 23/02/2012 Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO is a joint target of the presidents. Samsun, Ordu, Giresun, Trabzon, Rize and Hopa TSO presidents of the Black Sea Region have joined together on the route from Samsun to Sarp to start a railway project. TSO presidents said that the province should not be involved in the province for the railway which will cover all the provinces along the Black Sea Coast in order for the region to develop and make moves. The views of the TSO Presidents on the Samsun-Sarp Railway Project are as follows; ÇAKIRMELİKOĞLU: THIS RAILWAY WILL BE OUR KURTULA Giresun TSO President Hasan Çakırmelikoğlu, Gir Ordu-Giresun-Trabzon-Rize-Artvin provinces for each other DEM
- Samsun-Sarp Railway Very Important 09/05/2018 Ordu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OTSO) Parliament Speaker Levent Yildirim, "Samsun-Sarp Railway for the realization of all the effort, we are ready to use the energy," he said. Levent Yildirim, elected as President of the Assembly OTSO Parliament, the Parliament as the speaker will work to develop the army, he said. Expressing that the army is a growing city OTSO Parliament Speaker Levent Yildirim, TS Army's trade expanded. There was also a great potential in terms of tourism. There are also good developments in terms of industry and urbanization. We are following these developments as Army Chamber of Commerce. I follow him as head of parliament. I'm the speaker ...
- Samsun-Sarp Imagination Continues 26/03/2018 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who came to Samsun, Ordu, Giresun and Trabzon for AK Party provincial congresses, talked about Samsun-Ankara High Speed Train Project to Samsun city congress. While President Erdoğan did not say anything about the railway in Ordu and Giresun, he promised the Trabzon-Erzincan-Trabzon Railway Line in Trabzon yesterday. Samsun will not be fast-troubled President Erdoğan in his speech to the public in Samsun, "a city like Samsun," fast, no trimming, "and Kirikkale-Corum-Amasya-Samsun line of the project and drilling work began. We are also renewing the existing railway between Samsun and Sivas with an investment of 1,2 billion pounds. Yen The attractiveness of Trabzon will increase President Erdoğan, Trabzon Ayrıca
- Governor Yavuz: imiz Samsun-Sarp Railway is on the agenda of our state Val 05/12/2018 Governor of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (OTSO) Assembly Seddar Yavuz participated in the Assembly Meeting, asked him a question about the railway; Inde Samsun-Sarp Railway is on the agenda of our state. This project is being discussed in Ankara is being discussed, Ankara he replied. PROBLEMS AND INVESTMENTS SPEAKED At the meeting of the Chamber of Commerce of Ordu Chamber of Commerce, Governor Seddar Yavuz, Metropolitan Mayor Engin Tekintaş, DOKA Development Agency official Harun Göçer and bank managers and commercial life problems and solutions were discussed. OTSO Chairman Servet Sahin, railway and port as the basic infrastructure problems, while some OTSO members expressed difficulties in the markets. Governor Seddar Yavuz, uz
- Samsun Sarp Railway Project 07/12/2018 Rize Chamber of Commerce and Industry High Advisory Board 2018 / 2. The meeting was held on 4 December 2018 Tuesday at 19: 00. Chairman of the Board TOBB Board Member Chairman of the Board of Directors Şaban Aziz Karamehmetoğlu chaired the meeting, board members Abdulbaki Temizel, A. Vahap Köseoğlu, Ali Atılgan, Ali Şafak Şahinler, Fatih Kızıltan, Güven Aksoy, Hasan Kotil, M. Emin Toprak, M. Kemal Yazıcı, Murat Özdemir, Kaya Yıldırım, Rahmi Metin, Recep Taylan, Ümit Dursun, Vedat Yavuz and Yılmaz Katmer. Chairman of the Board TOBB Board Member Board of Directors Şaban Aziz Karamehmetoğlu, in his opening speech: Üy
- RESOB Chairman Aksoy Samsun-Sarp Railway Call 12/02/2019 Samsun Karadeniz The steep railways, indicating that the sine qua non of Regions Rize Tradesmen and Craftsmen Chambers Union (RESOB) President Confidence Al, "a topic of interest in the Samsun steep Railroad Black Sea region rather than in Turkey. We should announce this request to Mr. President as the rooms in the entire region. Tüm Rize Union of Craftsmen Chambers of Craftsmen (RESOB) President Güven Aksoy, from Samsun to Artvin until the president of the union gathered 'Samsun Sarp'a railway demand,' he said that an agenda should be created. We CONNECTED TO TURKISH REPUBLIC steep Samsun Iron Road from the Black Sea Coast Turkey Aksoy president rather than a matter of stating that "Turkey via Georgia to Turkey ...
- Ropeway ropeway project strengthens the army's tourism economy 25/06/2015 The cable car project to the highlands strengthens the army's tourism economy: Uğur Toparlak, the Provincial Director of Ordu Culture and Tourism, said that the cak Cable car to the plateaus alar project, which will connect the Ordu plateaus, will have economic benefits for the Army, and that the Army will become a ropeway city. Ordu Culture and Tourism Provincial Director Uğur Toparlak stated that the project ya Cable car to the highlands ”, which will connect the Ordu plateaus, will have economic benefits for the Army and that the Army will become a cable car city. Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmuş'in announced before the election of the Kültür cable car to the highlands fer Speaking about the project, the Provincial Director of Culture and Tourism Uğur Toparlak, the plateau of the army is important for tourism Başbakan
- Fast Train is Very Important for Erzurum's Economy and Tourism 04/02/2015 Fast Train is Very Important for Erzurum's Economy and Tourism: Erzurum Strategic Entrepreneur Businessmen Association Chairman of the Board of Directors (ESGIAD) Mehmet Nuri Alim says that Erzurum has lost blood, that it provides both brain drain and economic migration; he said. Turkey's slowing economic growth explaining that most employment market affect ESGİAD President of Scholars, "The recently announced TurkStat data also confirmed our remark is our population 3 thousand 409 people than reduce, the last 6 years, noting that 79 thousand 749 our people emigrated, coming so goes the 10 about yaklaşık
- BTK Railway to be an Alternative for Azerbaijan Economy 25/01/2016 BTK Railway to be an Alternative for Azerbaijan Economy: Azerbaijan is going through a very serious process caused by economic problems. The unbalanced decline in oil prices and the fifty-percent depreciation of the currency manate against the dollar and the euro put Azerbaijan in a difficult position, whose economy is based on energy. The people came down the streets in response to this sudden crisis. In order to reduce the people's reaction and to create short-term measures, the government started saving in public institutions and created new action plans. This crisis may lead to many different problems in the near term. Opposing movements in the passive state can awaken and soon durum
- Çalışkan: The Logistics Center and the Karaman Economy 13/04/2016 Çalışkan: Logistics Center and Karaman Economy will be flown. Mayor of Karaman Municipality Ertugrul Caliskan, planned to be established Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) Logistics Center will blow up Karaman economy, he said. Karaman Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan, planned to be established Organized Industrial Zone (OSB) Logistics Center will blow up the Karaman economy, he said. A delegation from Adana TCDD Directorate visited Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan in his office. During the meetings held with the Karaman OSB Logistics Center Project, the delegation gave information to the Mayor. The Municipality, which states that the Logistics Center to be established is extremely important for Karaman Industry and economy isi