Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Youth and Sports Services, students and bicycle volunteers to raise awareness on the issue of cancer awareness and to increase pedaling in Izmit. 15 The cycling court, which began at the July National Will Square, has toured the entire city from start to finish.
BE AWARE, LATE
The bicycle volunteers gathered in the National Will Square opened a banner, Don't be afraid, be aware, stay late Milli. At the same time, this motto, the motto of the event, has drawn attention to patients who are struggling with cancer and cancer.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian for safe transportation 10/03/2015 They pedaled for safe transportation to the women: Istanbul University Bicycle Club students pedaled from the European side to the Anatolian side with the slogan "We want safe access to women". Istanbul University Bicycle Club students, "We want the right to safe access to women" to create awareness of 8 March Women's Day on the European side of the bicycle from the European side of the pedestrians crossed to the Anatolian side. Anadolu We want the right to secure access to women pr Students gathered in front of the Lütfi Kırdar Fair and Congress Center and crossed the Bosphorus Bridge to the Anatolian side. He protested against the brutal murder of Özgecan Aslan in Mersin and pedaling for the purpose of ş
- Peded to call attention to bicycles in traffic 12/05/2014 In order to attract attention to the cyclists in the traffic, they pedaled: Within the scope of Road Safety and Traffic Week activities, the 250 bike pedaled to attract attention to traffic cyclists. Participated in Sakarya Governorate, Metropolitan Municipality and some non-governmental organizations with the support of ız We are in the traffic Biz event, 250 cycling enthusiast gathered in Kent Square. Athletes forming a convoy with their bikes pedaling up to Traffic Park in Serdivan district to raise awareness of the importance of safe driving. At the end of the event, 10 was presented as a bicycle gift to the participants. Deputy Governor Hikmet Dinç, AA correspondent, said the event is intense participation. The aim of the ...
- Ketem Station to draw attention to cancer 07/03/2018 The name of a metro station was changed to "KETEM Station" for a week to draw attention to the importance of early diagnosis in cancer by cooperation of Bursa Provincial Directorate of Health and Bursa Transportation and Public Transport Administration (BURULAŞ). Within the scope of the project, in which the citizens are actively using the Cancer Early Screening Diagnosis Center (KETEM) and the importance of early detection of cancer, a plaque with the name of "KETEM Station" was hanged by the Provincial Health Directorate teams to the Pasha Farm Station, which is used by many citizens every day. Brochures that emphasized the importance of early diagnosis of cancer were distributed to the citizens who came to the station adorned with balloons and ribbons. Provincial Health Director Özcan Akan, in his statement, especially Müdür
- City Forest Turned into Ski Run 20/02/2015 Urban Forest turned into a Ski Run: The snowfall in Kocaeli, which started on Tuesday, caused the urban forest promenade near the city center to return to the ski slope. The children who had the opportunity to take a snow vacation ran to the urban forest with their families by taking their sleds. In Kocaeli, Turkey has one of the few ski slopes in the town of Izmit district UMUTTEPE in forest recreational area of citizens with snow reaching 1 meters with heavy snowfall has become an alternative ski resort. The families who had the opportunity to have a holiday in the school also took their sleds and turned their children into the ski slopes. Street…
- In London, Youth Turned the Metro into a Disco 14/04/2017 Youngsters in London turned Metro into Disco: The police put an end to the entertainment of young people who turned a disused subway car into a disco with light and sound systems in London's Bakerloo subway line. The police put an end to the fun of young people who set up light and sound systems in an unused subway car on the Bakerloo subway line. According to information obtained, the event, 10 on the metro line in London's capital London on April. London Police announced that they stopped the entertainment from their social media account. The London police spokesman said that the night entertainment in the subway was not lawful and said, "We ask DJs to avoid using the subway line as a nightclub."
- Pedal revolution in Izmir 20/02/2017 Pedal revolution in Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality prepared to increase the 39 kilometer bike path within the city to 2017 at the end of 90; Beach Houses, Cistern, Harmandali-Ulukent and 2. Kordon has created new bike paths. Bicycle Master Plan, the first city started work on a new target in Izmir, Turkey, the European Bicycle Tourism Network "EUROVELO" or enter to .. Metropolitan Municipality's bicycle in Izmir with entering the city to bring the bike path and rental bike system bişiii the circuit use is becoming increasingly common. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has taken important steps in the goal of… bicycle city önemli, is working at an intense pace in order to make the bicycle more widespread by means of new projects. Çevre
- KOBIS with pedestrians every day 5 thousand 400 km pedaling 25/09/2017 KOBİS (Kocaeli Bicycle System), which is implemented by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, attracts great attention by citizens. Bikes, which are preferred by the sports people, are also used for transportation. On average, the 5 km 400 km pedestrians are cycling. 60 BIN 673 MEMBER KOBIS has attracted a great deal of interest from citizens since its inception in Kocaeli. With bicycles with 60 thousand 673 members, citizens make an average of 5 thousand 400 miles per day. 39 THOUSAND MINOR, 225 THICKNESS THROUGH İN
- Pedal Flip Phone Get Charging 07/07/2018 IETT General Directorate, Karaköy and Istiklal Street between the transportation of electricity to the station's Karaköy Station was installed bicycles. Thanks to IETT's bicycle project, which produces energy while pedaling in order to draw attention to clean energy production; physical energy, which occurs when exercising in the exercise bike, is converted into electrical energy and is recovered and smart energy is charged by this energy produced with zero emission. Karaköy Station citizens, using the bike charged. Passengers who found the application positive, expressed the opinion that such applications should be implemented in other places.
- 500 Km Pedal With Bike Support 23/09/2018 Within the scope of Yeni European Mobility Week X with the organization of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 500 pedaled by 42 bike from IMM Saraçhane Building to New Airport. 16 UM 22 September dates are celebrated as European Mobility Week in various cities of the world. This year, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality organized a special event as part of the events organized with the theme of imza Diversify and Continue Bu. With the organization of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, he went to TEKNOFEST, Aerospace and Technology Festival with 500 bicycles. The organization was attended by bicycle enthusiasts from all over Istanbul as well as from surrounding cities. Istanbul Bicycle Association, IMM White Table employees İstanbul
- Metrobus system in New Delhi has brought rich and poor 11/07/2012 Does the solution brought to Turkey in transportation, or the implementation of the narrowing of traffic lanes due to overcrowding, as well as those who ride the Metrobus under discussion are not very satisfied, also led the class struggle in India. The most populous democracy in the world The metrobus-like transportation system to find a solution to the traffic problem in the capital of India, New Delhi, confronted the lower and middle-income populations, who use public transportation with the private car owners. The OH Bus Fast Transit olan (OHT) corridor, which has caused huge controversy since its completion in 2008, has now become a court case upon the application of private car owners. The first case is special İlk