In Japan, East Japan Railway Company (JR East) will offer its passengers the option to pay for ticket sales through a variety of stablecoin and crypto currencies.
According to the news in the news program ANN News, JR East, cloud tickets for the purchase of crypto currencies in exchange for cloud and internet service provider collaborated with IIJ. In collaboration, JR East aims to offer its customers a ticket purchase service with Suica smart cards from the DeCurrent Virtual Crypto money exchange, while JR East official Shinobu Noguchi says the company aims to meet the needs of its customers who want to pay by crypto currencies.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Burulaş proposal was not accepted for public transportation in the morning crisis 04/05/2013 The Burulaş proposal for the morning crisis in public transportation was not accepted The biggest crisis in public transportation is experienced in the morning. The reason for this is that those who want to go to their jobs or schools are directed to public transportation vehicles such as Bursaray and bus in a certain time zone. In particular, or The time between 07.00 and 08.00 in the morning and even up to 08.30 stands out as the period in which the mass transportation vehicles are overcrowded. Because. The initial hours of work of the official institutions are almost the same. As it is, people who try to reach their job or school are like iş
- We do not accept public transportation hike in Bursa campaign 16/11/2016 We do not accept public transportation hike in Bursa: BURULAŞ, the transportation company of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, increased the public transportation fees by 15. 2 lira 25 penny 2 lira 60 penny 1.50 penny 1 penny, the reduced passenger fee 85 pound 15 pound XNUMX penny was raised to a penny. In Bursa, bus fare has been raised! BURULAŞ, the transportation company of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which provides public transportation services to the Bursali with frequent fishing faults, which is often difficult to breathe, has made a hike in public transportation! The passenger fare in Bursaray was increased by XNUMX with the metro hike which was made without any silence. Sessiz
- TULOMSAS has produced locomotives for the world's giant 15/01/2013 General Electric and Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. TULOMSAS produced by the strategic cooperation agreement, the customer-supplier powerhaul locomotive introductory meeting was held in Eskisehir. TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avci, in his speech at the meeting in TÜLOMSAŞ facilities, the world's most advanced and advanced technology locomotives, TULOMSAS 's know-how, expert workforce, the ability to realize the production of the facilities at TÜLOMSAŞ facilities are very important. TÜLOMSAŞ TCDD 20, General Electric 30 pieces for the customers that will produce locomotives Avci, said: '' They continue to marketing and sales activities. The deal is very important for what we do with General Electric. Rail Systems Test Ray
- Upset about not participating in the world giant Hitachi Marmaray project 02/11/2013 He is upset about not participating in the world giant Hitachi Marmaray project: Rennert, European CEO of the Japanese giant Japanese Hitachi in rail systems, said he was sorry about not taking part in Marmaray. Rennert, "We came late, we missed the Marmaray" said globalization strategy, Hitachi Japanese investors coming to Turkey in the framework, now taken this decision because of being left out of important projects sufferer. The company's CEO Klaus Dieter Rennert Europe, "we're late decision to come to Turkey. We could not take place in many giant projects" was found in self-criticism. According to Sabah news; Following the decision taken in the globalization of 2.5 years ago, said the Japan-based group identified as one of the target countries Turkey Rennert, ...
- Elevator giant ThyssenKrupp Elevator firm favorite of Turkey 16/04/2014 Elevator giant ThyssenKrupp Elevator firm favorite of Turkey: Century project producing elevators and escalators ThyssenKrupp Elevator systems in the Marmaray, Germany in Rottweil 244 meters in length 'elevator testing tower' building. Andreas Schierenbeck, CEO of the company, said they would also test the high-speed lifts that could reach 18 meters per second in the tower. Schierenbeck, "We want to apply this elevator in Turkey," he said. Length with the world's tallest elevator testing indicated it would be one of the towers that about about my 40 million euro investment Schierenbeck, said: "Turkey is a very big potential, big investments. One of our place is the most important market. Finally, the Marmaray ...
- Siemens Bursalı has preferred the giant 30/09/2014 Siemens' Bursalı chose giants: Durmazlar Holding Board of Trustees Vice President Fatma Durmaz Yılbirlik, Turkey's first indigenous tram at the InnoTrans fair, which arranged in Berlin "Silkworm" and light rail mediator "Green City," he said showcased interests. Turkey also takes place as 55 country 2 thousand 758 company's products demonstrate that the rail system in the industry trade fair in the world voicing largest is accepted as fair Yılbirlik, "This year 5 Bursalı xnumx't more Turkish companies had participated in the fair," he said. Yılbirlik, Siemens has reached an agreement on the production of light subway vehicles from the product range, the company is no longer light lik
- World giant Mitsubishi Electric is growing rapidly in Turkey 22/10/2014 World giant Mitsubishi Electric is growing rapidly in Turkey operating in 120 country with the world in general 42 more than a thousand employees, consolidated net sales with global giants over $ 37 billion Mitsubishi Electric, are growing rapidly in Turkey seen as a priority market. establishing operations in Turkey at the end of the year 2012 Mitsubishi Electric, draws attention to the Marmaray project and the technology used in satellite Turksat 4. A young population that has grown rapidly in Turkey and at this point the industry believes that the need for increased factory automation and energy-efficient technology from Mitsubishi Electric, as the address for this challenging task shows its own technology. Mitsubishi Electric Turkey 270 ...
- Canadian giant Bombardier will establish bases in Turkey 17/03/2015 Canadian giant Bombardier will establish bases in Turkey: Turkey is planning to Bombardier manufacturing center, a local partner signed an agreement for the factory. If the company receives the tender TCDD, Turkey is planning to build production base in Canadian train and plane manufacturer Bombardier, he chose the local partner for high-speed train tender in which units of TCDD 80 prepared about a year. Bombaardi Railway Vehicles Department of Turkey, Eastern Europe and Middle East Region High Speed Train Head of Sales Furio Rossi, "We met with many companies, we chose the most powerful partner. We do not disclose the Strategic as the name, but I can say that we are planning to invest more than 100 million euros for the factory," he said. Bombardier Transportation, Bomb
- The world's giant CSR, CSR factory in Turkey, MNG opened rayhaber yi (Special Report) 23/05/2015 The world's giant CSR, CSR factory in Turkey, MNG yi opened rayhaber: CSR-MNG Rail Vehicle Industry. And Tic. Ltd. Sti. CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co. is the world's leading rail vehicle vehicle manufacturer in the People's Republic of China. Ltd. MAPA Construction and Trade with the company MNG Holding in Turkey. Inc. by Ankara Chamber of Industry 1. (Sincan) Organized Industrial Zone was established in the area of 108 bin m2. CSR-MNG Rail System Tools San. And Tic. Ltd. STI (CSR-MNG) production facility is a first in Turkey in its sector ...
- The world's giant ABB Electric's CEO in Samsun, Turkey (Photo Gallery) 11/02/2016 The world's giant ABB Electric's CEO in Samsun, Turkey: 42 billion dollars turnover electrical energy giant ABB's CEO Samir Turkey Joy and his entourage Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz visited in his office. In business since 57 years in Turkey, ABB Electrical Industry Inc. President of Turkey Sami Joy Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor visited in Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz authorities, Gar- Tekkekoy will be supplied by ABB on the tram line and will serve the people of Samsun Durmazlar and the production of energy centers to feed the line. All electric and electrification production Tüm