Some roads will be closed to traffic during the move to Istanbul Airport. Minister Turhan made explanations about the subject, to be closed to citizens announced the ways.
5 starts on 03.00 on Friday April and ends at 6 on 23.59 April Saturday night and will be closed to traffic in 45 hours.
1 05 will be closed to 22.00 in April between 6 and 23.59 April at 26.
2 5 April time 22 April 00 April 6 10 00 12 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
3) İstanbul Airport and Atatürk Airport between the North Marmara Highway and Press Express Road (Mahmutbey junction and Yeşilköy Junction in the direction of 6 April 01: 00 starts in the morning. 6 will be closed to 10: 00 hour in April at 9)
4) In the direction of Yavuz Sultan Selim and North Marmara Motorway, in the direction of Reşadiye Junction and Yassıören Junction, 5 April will be closed to 22.00 between 6 April and 10 April and 00: 12.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ataturk Airport Moving Some Roads to be Closed to Traffic 06/04/2019 In the process of moving from Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport, some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic in order to ensure smooth and safe transportation. IMM Mobile Traffic, IMM Roadmap and the most used navigation applications will be closed to inform the necessary information about the roads. 5 April Hour 22.00 6 April at 23.59 Press Ekspres Road 26 hour in the direction of Atatürk Airport-Mahmutbey; 5 April Time 22.00 to 6 April at 10.00 North Environment Highway Mahmutbey-Istanbul 12 hour in the direction of the airport; 5 April Hour 22.00 to 6 April to 10.00 North Environment Highway Raşadiye-Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge-Istanbul 12 N
- Some Roads Will Be Closed to Traffic Due to 40's Istanbul Marathon 09/11/2018 Vodafone 11 to be organized by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate Spor Istanbul on the theme Kasım Run to Healthy Tomorrow Istanbul ıyla on November, 40. Some of the roads in Istanbul Marathon will be temporarily closed to traffic. • The route routes and all routes to these routes will be closed to traffic between 05.00 and 14.30 on the morning of the race. • Participants will be able to benefit from IETTs, subways, light metros, trams, sea buses and ferryboats by showing their chest numbers. • Buses that will carry the marathon (42 km), 15 km and 10 km athletes to the starting points on the race morning. 07.00 - 07.30 hours from Taksim and Sultanahmet Square
- Tender Announcement: Labor Service Will Be Taken (During the Renovation of Roads with Afyon-Sandikli Station Fast Road Renewal Machine) 29/03/2016 TCDD. Operation 7. Regional Directorate Labor Services Will Be Taken SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the Business Owner 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 7. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR / AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 0 272 2137621 d) Fax number: 301 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (firstname.lastname@example.org) f) Name, surname / title of the relevant personnel : Yildiray BASOL - 2141943. Regional Road Manager 7. Tenderers may obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Matter…
- Some Roads Between Mahmutbey - Çorlu Will Be Closed to Traffic 24/11/2014 Some of the roads between Mahmutbey and Corlu will be closed to traffic: Istanbul Governorate, due to work between Mahmutbey and Çorlu announced that some of the roads will be closed to traffic from tomorrow. , announced that some roads will be closed to traffic from tomorrow. The Istanbul Governor's Office gave the following statements about road works: 'General Directorate of Highways 1. Regional Directorate and the construction of the contractor company under construction 'Mahmutbey - Corlu Bridge Interchange between the highway and Connection Roads over the Viaduct and lüğü
- IETT will send imprinted travel cards to university during registration 07/09/2012 The General Directorate of Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) has launched an application that allows university students to purchase discount travel cards during school registration. According to the statement made on the subject, IETT collaborated with the Higher Education Council and universities, and 38 bin 109 students from various universities in which they collaborate prepared a travel card and submitted it to the universities. Within the scope of the application, students who are newly enrolled in the university were informed that discount travel cards were issued at the time of registration. The students were satisfied with the application said in a statement, IETT General Manager of Operations. Hayri Baraçlı's statement ”We want to maximize comfort in public transportation ver. Source…
- Tender Announcement: Multi-Purpose Light Source (In order to interfere with possible failures during navigation on vehicles towed and towed) 05/06/2013 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Purpose Multi-Purpose Light Source TENDER SUBJECT OF TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Information on the business administration 1.1.Operating the business owner; Name: TCDD General Directorate Address: Talatpaşa Avenue 06330 Gar-ALTINDAĞ-ANKARA / TURKEY Telephone number: 90.312.309 05 15 / 4449-4419-4149 Fax number: 90.312.311 53 05 E-mail address: email@example.com is the name of the relevant staff .untilı edunvanı: Çiğdem KARABULUT Engineer, Tuncay BİBER Branch Manager 1.2. The tenderers can obtain information about the tender by contacting the personnel from the above addresses and numbers. Article 2--
- Some Roads in Gaziantep to be Closed to Traffic 25/11/2014 Some of the roads will be closed to traffic in Gaziantep: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems, road and sidewalk due to the efforts of the rehabilitation of some roads will be closed to traffic reported. Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Conservation Application and Inspection Offices (KUDEB) by the Department of Old Meat and Karanfil Street road and pavement rehabilitation work is being done. In this context, Hamdi Kutlar Street, from the painters' mosque to Kalealti Highway, will be closed to traffic flow for a period of time from 24.00. ...
- 29 October Alert to Ankara residents Some Roads Will Be Closed to Traffic 28/10/2016 29 October Alert for Ankara residents Some roads will be closed to traffic due to the opening of YHT station: Some roads will be closed to traffic due to 29 October Republic Day Ceremonies in Ankara. 29 Ankara High Speed Train Station will be opened in Ankara on Saturday October. Ceremonies and roads closed to traffic due to the opening of the railway station; The cemetery will be closed for traffic due to the march to Anitkabir. Clock 13: Places to be closed for pedestrian walk in 00 due to the cortege walk and at the 19.00; Çankırı street, Atatürk boulevard junction desi
- Some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Keçiören subway 05/01/2017 Some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Kecioren subway: The Governorship of Ankara made a statement about the roads that will be closed to the vehicle traffic on 4-5 January due to the opening of Keçiören Metro. According to the statement made by the Ankara Governor, some roads will be closed to vehicle traffic due to the opening of Keçiören Metro; Cumhuriyet Street, all one way 04 January 2017 From 11.00 on Wednesday, Fatih Caddesi, Tepebaşı Kavşak from Fatih Crossing One way from the entrance of the Fatih Bridge to Keçiören entrance 05 January 2017 From Thursday 10.00, Kızlarpınarı Street, Ezine Street ' The section between the direction of the direction of Cumhuriyet Street is one way tan
- 15 in Ankara Roads to be closed in July 15/07/2017 15 in Ankara to be closed in July: Some roads will be closed to traffic in Ankara for the events to be held in 15 July coup attempt. Within the scope of the tir 15 July Democracy and National Willpower Day önünde commemoration events, a gathering will be held in front of Ulus YİBA Bazaar and in front of the Grand National Assembly. Therefore 15 July 2017 On Saturday, the following squares, streets and streets will be closed to traffic until 19.00 ends. • Çankırı Street and all the streets opened, • From Kevgirli Street (from the intersection of Bentderesi Street to Hisarparhi Street), • Hisarpark Street (between Konya Street and Anafartalar Street), • Anafartalar Street (from Ulus Square to Talatpasa Boulevard ank