International flights at Istanbul Airport stopped until seven April
Last year, following the opening of Istanbul Airport, Turkish Airlines launched flights to various international destinations and international destinations. Among the destinations were Frankfurt, London Gatwick and Kuwait. The international flights were stopped because of the move operations.
Turkish Airlines will continue its international flights at the new airport after the 6 operation starts in April and 7 ends in April.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Stood in subway in london stopped life 06/08/2015 Metro stopped in London stopped life: the capital of the British capital London, near the 4 people travel to the subway, employees start the evening, the 24 hourly strike adversely affects daily life. Metro employees who went on strike for the second time in the last month, 24 hours from September to begin to serve at the 5 subway line staff to work overtime to show their response to the inequalities in their salary and the 24 hour strike to show their response to the local time began at 18.30 this evening. National Union of Railway, Maritime and Transportation Workers (RMT), Wage Transportation Employees Association (TSSA) and Steam Locomotive Demiryolu
- Istanbul, Izmir, and Ankara Metro, İZBAN and Tram Stopped Stops 31/03/2015 Ankara, Izmir and Istanbul Metro and Tram Timetable İZBAN Stopped: Unable many metro and tram trips because of power outages experienced in Turkey. ISTANBUL Railways were almost paralyzed in Istanbul with power cut off at 10.40. After the interruption, the passengers at the stops were returned their tickets. It was observed that some of the passengers were waiting at the metro tram and Marmaray stops while some of the stops were waiting. It was reported that the voyages would begin as soon as the energy was restored. ANKARA High-speed trains stopped in Ankara and the traffic signaling system did not work. Long queues occurred in the subway due to the stop of the metro service. Railways such as IZMIR Metro and IZBAN İZ
- Explosion Metro stops in Istanbul 02/12/2015 Explosion in Istanbul Metro services stopped: After a violent explosion in the European side of Istanbul, it was announced that metro flights were stopped. There is no explanation for the cause of the explosion yet. According to the Anadolu Agency, the explosion occurred in the upper passage near Bayrampasa Metro station. Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin, the event related to "an explosion occurred in the Velvet Junction. A citizen was slightly injured. Why the explosion is not yet known. We are evaluating all the possibilities in this regard," he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, "Istanbul Bayrampasa metro station due to the sound of the explosion was stopped due to the sound, the cause of the sound is not yet known." Shortly after the explosion Pat
- Metro and tram services stop in Istanbul due to power failure 14/01/2012 According to the information received from Istanbul Transport AS, metro and tram services cannot be made from 13.43 due to power failure. Studies are continuing to return to normal. Electricity cut in many districts ... There was a power outage in Adapazarı and Izmit. The power outages that cause the traffic lights to go off also cause problems in traffic. Bogazici Electricity Distribution Inc. www.bedas.gov.tr website caused an error due to server density, but the authorities have not made a statement about this issue. However, the information is due to a failure in the Düzce-Bolu transfer, which is the beginning of the Marmara launch, and the interruption may take a long time. Source :…
- Tender Announcement: Supervision and consultancy service will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) 25/06/2013 TCDD Operations Directorate of 1. Directorate Supervision and consultancy services will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Bidders, the tender eye
- Tram stops after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square 12/01/2016 Tram stops after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square: A large security circle was created in the region after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square. Police at the scene, the tram stopped the stops. Following the explosion in Sultanahmet Square, a large security circle was created in the region. Police at the scene, the tram stopped the stops. Istanbul Security, the explosion occurred in Sultanahmet after the region was almost blockade. All roads to Sultanahmet Square were closed, and tram fares were stopped. Police helicopters in the region by making flight checks. Dispatching teams and bomb disposal experts referred to the scene Olay
- Why did the train stops? 04/01/2012 CHP Kocaeli Deputy M. Hilal Kaplan gave a written question about the stopping of train services in our region within the scope of High Speed Train (YHT) Project. Kaplan, the Minister of Transport, the request to be answered in writing by Binali Yildirim to the Presidency of the Parliament to ask, how to eliminate the grievances of people using the railway, asked whether the measures taken. QUESTIONS THAT KAPLAN PROVIDED Kaplan was addressing the following questions to the Minister Yıldırım on the future victimization by rail transport in the area of 14 thousand people in our region: like what…
- Uludağ ropeway stops due to wind 20/04/2017 Uludağ ropeway stops due to wind: Bursa Teleferik Inc., which has reached the peak of 500 passengers per hour with its 176 cabins, said: Thank you for your understanding. The important center of winter tourism is the lodos in Uludag, which has an altitude of 20 meters. The cable car services that carry passengers up to the area have also been canceled due to lodos. The effect of lodos is felt even more in Bursa especially in high places.
- Metrobus flights stopped! 03/06/2012 An accident occurred on the road to the Metbrus road in Merter. Metrobus flights can not be made in both directions ISANAN STARTED According to information obtained from the accident time 16.15 line occurred at the stop Merbrand Metrobus. The automobile of the automobile, whose name cannot be learned, is lost due to the loss of steering. Due to the accident Metrobus flights could not be done in either direction. Thousands of people started to walk away from the metrobus. Metrobus passengers to close bus and metro stops. Passengers began to walk away from the Metrobus Click for photo gallery Police officers from the scene of the scene with the help of the car pulled from the path of the BRT. Meanwhile…
- Tram stops in Istanbul 16/01/2014 Tram stops in Istanbul stopped for an hour: Due to a power outage in Istanbul, tram lines could not be carried out in Bağcılar-Kabataş line. 07: The 30: 08: 30: 07: 30: 08: Istanbullular who left the road early to go to work and school stayed on the road. With the stop of the tram, citizens started walking on the tracks. Stopping the tram stops traffic has also caused disruption. TROUBLESHOOTING TIME 30: The fault in XNUMX was fixed after one hour. Tramways XNUMX: XNUMX has returned to normal.