Great Airport Continues to Move to Istanbul Airport
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Large Moving to Istanbul Airport Continues 06/04/2019 The big move to Istanbul Airport continues. At Atatürk Airport, thousands of materials loaded on trucks are transported to Istanbul Airport. Turkish Airlines General Manager Bilal Ekşi announced that the move to Istanbul Airport continued before the planned time. Sour, 70'in the end of the move is over, stating, "If a mishap does not come out of the planned time 2-3 hour before the move is completed I think." said. Here is the history of moving photos, images:
- Major Moving to Istanbul Airport Completed 03/05/2019 In the May issue of Raillife magazine, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, published an article titled der The Great Move to Istanbul Airport was Completed Ulaştırma. LETTER THAT THE MINISTER Arslan Last month, when all stages are completed it will be the largest airport in the world and Turkey will carry leading position in large transport aircraft to Istanbul Airport was completed. Now all the aviation operations carried out at Istanbul Ataturk Airport have been moved to Istanbul Airport. After the successfully completed transportation operations, travel operations at the Istanbul Airport started to be comfortably given. Istanbul Airport and our citizens have not only comforted their journey. Both security has increased and their ties to the world Hem
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Second Phase Training for Moving to Istanbul New Airport 11/07/2018 The second phase of the trainings has started. Within this scope, field trainings are provided to the employees of airline, ground services and other related companies. ORAT (Operation Preparation and Airport Transfer) process accelerated at Istanbul New Airport. Two years ago, within the scope of the process started in June, after class trainings, employees of airline, ground services and other related companies were now offered field training. According to the statement from IGA, 28 thousand 200 people will be trained in the program, 28 will be completed in September. Trainings include training field training, including the air side, terminal and baggage services regions, including the apron driver's license.,
- Moving to New Airport as Conquest of Istanbul 10/08/2018 The Chairman of the Board of Directors of Turkish Airlines İlker Aycı shared the figures of this year and the future with the meeting held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Istanbul and the newspaper told the editors. Ilker Ayci words, 'Third Airport, not the first airport,' he started 45 hour operation in the 1453'da during the conquest of Istanbul, the land were moved from the ships compared to the situation. 29 will be held from October. 15 bin ground vehicle will be taken to the New Airport by 5 bin TIR. Ilker Aycı said that trust in the construction of construction contractors İlker Aycı, "THY's Assistant General Manager of Flight Operations Captain Pilot Aykut Alpa, flying before the opening ..."
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Changes 28/11/2018 In the process of moving to Istanbul Airport, there was a snow warning. When AKOM had severe snow warning on the dates of moving, the date was set back. The number of days to move to Istanbul Airport at full capacity, the meetings on the move continues. In recent days, the airport was attended by representatives of aviation industry, including THY and DHMİ, where Istanbul Airport IGA officials were present. 28 A noticeable date has been raised on the date of the move upon the warning of AKOM officials, which predicted heavy snowfall between December and 3 January. According to this, five days before the planned date to the Istanbul Airport, ie 26 İstanbul
- Moving to Istanbul Airport Postponed Again 19/12/2018 The official opening 29 In October, President Tayyip Erdogan carried out by the Istanbul Airport, the decision to postpone the meeting held today about the move was put forward. According to the news of Airport Haber, it was decided that the transport will be carried out in March, as a result of the negotiations held at Istanbul Airport, which was attended by the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan. General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMİ) Funda Ocak, Bahri Kesici from the General Directorate of Civil Aviation, THY Chairman İlker Aycı, IGA officials and sector representatives attended the meeting.
- Moving to Istanbul Airport will be gradual 21/12/2018 The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure announced that the transportation process to Istanbul Airport will be accelerated by 1 as of January and that flights and ground services from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport will be moved gradually without compromising passenger comfort. Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure Press and Public Relations Consultancy in the statement, which is one of the world's largest airports in the airport 29 2018 October 1 entered into service on, 10 as of November, the airport started flights. 10 carried out 70 expeditions in the first place in the first place as of December XNUMX said in a statement issued new transfers, "Annual XNUMX million passengers used by Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport"
- Why was moving to Istanbul Airport postponed? 24/12/2018 2 I wrote a week ago, the postponement of Istanbul Airport at the end of the postponement of the move may be on the agenda and the decision to postpone the decision to postpone I wrote. As a matter of fact, the opening of 29 will be done in October, there will be no postponement of the opening a few months ago I wrote that bak this; I'm saying to open some details, not to say I said. 29 Istanbul Airport started to serve two days after the grand opening in October. THY continues to perform its expeditions here. Istanbul Airport is currently departing from 8. This will increase in the coming days. The flights are also for now Yap
- New Moving Date to Istanbul Airport 28/12/2018 29 The move to Istanbul Airport, which was opened in October, was postponed. The date of the transfer from Ataturk Airport to the new airport was determined as 3 March 2019. The State Airports Authority (DHMI) sent a letter to the related institutions and companies on Thursday; "As it is known, Istanbul Airport, which is coordinated by our administration, is ready for opening and that our stakeholders located at Atatürk Airport are transported to the Istanbul Airport without any problems (ORAT-Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer). 29-2018 range of 30-31 starts in the number of flights to be determined within the framework of air traffic procedures.