In the meeting held between INVEHO and TÜDEMSAŞ officials, joint production facilities were evaluated.
The representatives of the companies who visited TÜDEMSAŞ, Fredeic Copin and David Groliere, gave information about INVEHO at the meeting under the chairmanship of General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu. The company, which operates on the production of freight wagons, has a total of 6 factories and 400 employees in three different regions in France.
After the meeting, we visited Fredeic Copin and David Groliere R & D Department and our production sites. representatives stated that they came with the idea of doing business in Turkey say they have found successful TÜDEMSAŞ common technical infrastructure and production facility.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- French INVEHO wants to produce joint production with TÜDEMSAŞ 21/04/2019 The French INVEHO delegation, seeing the works carried out by visiting TÜDEMSAŞ, expressed that the production opportunities were successful and gave a green light to make joint production. The delegation, which has a total of 6 factories and 400 employees in three different regions in France, is expected to come back to Sivas and sign a protocol at the joint production point in the coming days. Thank you to TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu for their interest in the company representatives Fredeic Copin and David Groliere, TÜDEMSAŞ'in the production of goods and technical infrastructure in the production of wagons was quite successful, he said. They came with the idea of doing business with Turkey joint committee representing the Department of R & D and production sites ...
- Izmir expects cheaper credit facilities for tram 03/12/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, Konak Master Plan of the city due to lack of international standards and Konak Karşıyaka He made a statement regarding the headlines of the Izmir tram projects that he had not received approval from the General Directorate of Economic Sectors and Coordination under the former Ministry of Development. Kocaoğlu said that the reasons for not starting tram projects were not due to shortcomings or deficiencies, but because of the preference for the use of cheaper and longer loan facilities to be obtained from abroad. Kocaoğlu stated that the approval of the General Directorate of Economic Sectors and Coordination is therefore expected. "Will make rail system project within the borders of the country…
- Gaziantep expands transport facilities 12/02/2013 Gaziantep is expanding its transportation facilities Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality is currently aiming to upgrade the 21 rail system project to 3 after completion of the Ibrahim 55.Etap Rail System Project. 50, which has been signed by the municipality with a focus on expanding public transportation facilities, will be receiving 80 new buses in the coming period following the 107 bus operating on natural gas. shining star of the export Gaziantep, Turkey, it is growing project focused on the decentralization process. According to Turkey's central xnumx'ınc population was concentrated in the largest public transport project stands out as the city of Gaziantep. The length of the rail system, which started to carry the first passengers of 6 of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, has reached 2011 kilometers. Ibrahim in the city Kent
- China Carries High-Speed Train With Its Possibilities 05/07/2017 China Made High Speed Train with Its Own Possibilities: China launched a high-speed train (YHT) which it does not import and manufactures from A to Z with its own means. This local construction train is the product of a work that has been carried out for years and the struggle for independence in this field. The train was discovered by many Chinese engineers and technicians at 30 as a result of the work carried out since 2012. As is known, China has a highly developed YHT railway network that has been expanded since the 2008 and a large number of X-TRX fleets working on these lines - for example, France's 2 floor. But these trains are either Al
- Cooperation between TÜDEMSAŞ and Swedish Flexiwagon in Wagon Production 05/11/2018 The Swedish Flexiwagon company wants to produce their own heavy duty wagon in cooperation with TÜDEMSAŞ. It is aimed to provide the trucks with heavy tonnage vehicles such as trucks, buses and military vehicles without having to get into the traffic obstruction and to ensure their shipment more efficiently and safely. The car on the railroad can make the transition from the rail to the highway without the need for any ramps. Turkey's best-equipped wagon manufacturing company attracts the attention of the international rail company TÜDEMSAŞ Turkey. TÜDEMSAŞ is proud to present our country in international railway fairs, which has made its name in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) line and European countries. September…
- Yakutiyeli kids skiing evaluated by doing 07/02/2015 The children of Yakutaki were skiing and evaluated. The students were given certificates for the students who spent the semester break by learning the skies. The students were given certificates by the ceremony. In the ski course organized by the Yakutiye Municipality, the 7 children were selected from the primary schools of the national education directorate. The students who completed their education accompanied by their tutorials were entitled to receive certificates. Yakutiye Mayor Ali Korkut, the ceremony held at the Yakutiye Ski Club located on the Palandoken Mountain, said the municipality gave importance to ski sport. Erzurum in Turkey stated that one of the major ski resorts Korkut, "In our ski resort ...
- Guests will be treated to Sarıkamış 25/02/2015 The guests evaluated the Sarikamis: Serhat Development Agency (SERKA) continues its researches aimed at accelerating the economic and social development of the TRA2 Region provinces (Kars, Igdir, Ardahan and Agri) and increasing its competitiveness. During the ski season in our country, Sarıkamış Winter Sports Tourism Center, which is one of the important values for tourism in our region, was examined by SERKA in detail within the scope of a field survey. The first step towards a common road map for investment and operation is to move the public and private sectors together in order to develop the center and get more shares from the market.
- President Sekmen evaluates 2016 year 04/01/2017 The chairman reviewed the year of 2016: Mayor of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Sekmen talked about the investments and projects of Metropolitan Municipality in 2016 at a press conference. At the meeting held at the hotel Snowdor, President of the tab, the investment budget was to evaluate the use of Turkey in a year, which is the first of the big cities. . Erzurum General Directorate of Water and Sewerage Administration has carried out important works in the lower and superstructure of our city with 874 personnel and 155 vehicles. 35 thousand 40 subscribers were served last year with a total investment of 185 million, with about 45 million districts. 52 million 554 million 242 cubic meters in the city center of Erzurum merkez
- Transport Minister Binali Yıldırım evaluated Ankara Projects 22/06/2012 Minister Yıldırım, Ankara Young Businessmen Association (ANGİAD) held "Gündem 06" meetings were guests. -Ankara projects - Last 10 year in the field of transportation of 123 billion pounds investment, indicating that the Lightning, gave information about the work of the ministry. Yıldırım stated that among the priority projects of the Ankara-Niğde Highway, the project was in the approval phase of the High Planning Council. Ankara metros fast stop will be finished Minister Yıldırım, Kızılay-Çayyolu line will be completed next year, expressing, "Either this project will be finished or we will end, you've entered so ambitious understanding," he said. Yildirim, which stated that Batıkent-Sincan line will be completed in 2013, will have X
- Minister Yıldırım, discussed the debate on the investment in İZBAN 01/09/2012 The Minister also evaluated the discussions about the investment in the suburban line in Izmir, the Lightning, '' is made by who is the investment in İZBAN clear and clear line. The line is entirely the line of State Railways. The company, which was established jointly on that line, has invested. I'm disturbed by the continuous policy material, '' he said. Yildirim, İZBAN investments in the field of any lawmakers should not put themselves at the risk of making a claim, no one wants to resign as a result of such a claim, he added. Source: www.stargazete.com