intertraffic istanbul fair organized with the contributions of ibb
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 will be opened at Istanbul Expo Center in May 23/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens for Visit in Istanbul Fair Center in May Intertraffic Istanbul brings together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, and is open to visit at Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. Reconstruction Transport and Tourism Commission SözcüSu, Erzurum Member of Parliament and Intertraffic Istanbul Science Board President Prof.Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, General Director of Highways İsmail Kartal and IMB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı will be inaugurated by Intertraffic Istanbul, with more than 30 participants from 200 countries and 90 from more than 6.000 countries. The biggest problem of people living in cities today is undisputed 'traffic'. According to the data of the Ministry of Transport er
- Intertraffic Istanbul Fair Has Started 24/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul Fair Begins Intertraffic Istanbul, which has been bringing together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, was opened to visit in Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. This year, more than 30 200 from 90 in the country, including the participants of Intertraffic Istanbul, especially in Europe, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Russia and Turkic republics, such as 6.000 more than 9 is expected from more than a visitor. Intertraffic Istanbul XNUMX which brings the transportation sector together in Istanbul every two years. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair, Deputy Director General for Highways Laçin Akçay, Ministry of Transport Strategy Development Department and Chairman of AUSDER leri
- International Intertraffic Istanbul Fair 12/05/2015 International Fair Intertraffic Istanbul: Turkey annual cost of road traffic accidents was likely to find 20 billion pounds, while in all European Union countries 9 billion euros of this figure. International Intertraffic Istanbul Fair 27-29 will be held at the Istanbul Expo Center in May. The statement made for the exhibition, the International Exhibition of Intertraffic Istanbul, Istanbul Exhibition Center between May 27-29 in Europe, the Middle East and Turkey is prepared to bring the urban management said. Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, where the latest technologies for creating international infrastructure, traffic management, road safety, parking systems and smart roads will be exhibited, will be hosted by 79 from 6 countries over the year.
- Intertraffic in Transportation Industry Comes Together in Istanbul 02/05/2013 Intertraffic in Istanbul: International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair Intertraffic Istanbul, 29 - 31 May 2013 7 in Istanbul Expo Center. times In line with the rich participation profile of the fair, the vehicles used in intercity and intercity passenger and freight transportation, developments in public transportation systems, traffic management and planning, all institutions involved in transportation management and coordination among them, all equipment used in road safety and security, intelligent transportation systems and The latest technological developments in this area will meet with the visitors of Intertraffic Istanbul son
- Intertraffic in Transportation Industry Meets in Istanbul! 25/01/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 10, organized by UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair 10-12 brings together the leaders of the transportation and infrastructure sector under a single roof at the Istanbul Expo Center between April and April 2019, With its special strategic position that combines Asia and Europe continents, to Intertraffic Istanbul, held every two years; More than 125 visitors are expected to visit 5 with more than 76 companies looking to reach European, Asian, Balkan and Gulf countries. Turkey's highway investment XNUMX billion dollars the distinction of being the only international organization in the sector had reached ...