Intertraffic Istanbul 12, which started today at Istanbul Expo Center and continues until 10 April. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Intelligent Transportation, Road Safety, and Park Systems Fair brought together international sector professionals and public authorities.
Intertraffic Istanbul is not only an intermediary for the establishment of commercial business associations but also hosts a wide range of exhibitors and visitors with its conference and competition program. Within the scope of the fair, Intertraffic Istanbul Science Committee evaluated the participating companies in the categories of security, infrastructure, traffic management and smart mobility.
Aselsan, Turkey's Gendarmerie General Command, which designs and manufactures for use of the 'Mobile License Plate Recognition System (MPTS) was the owner of the Road Safety Award.
Ekaldes Lighting received the Infrastructure category award with its unique and innovative 'Aluminum Traffic LED Signal Poles' with LED lights on the mast body and simultaneously working with traffic lights for better visibility. The new generation of aluminum traffic signal poles with LED and pedestrian lighting have combined the power of 100 recyclable material and LED technology into a unique environmental traffic sign post.
In the Traffic Management category; Bluepath won the award with its own software, which is able to identify the road demand of a road network with road-based directions and distributions on the digital map. System; OD Matrix's estimation allows for macro-scale traffic management decisions based on binary analysis based on trip generation and detection of shutter rates and directional traffic flow.
Parabol Software has won the Smart Transport award with the, Dynamic Traffic Assistant abil mobile app where the most accurate, real-time traffic conditions of the city are shared with the road users. A mobility platform that connects citizens, processes more than one trillion data a day, is enriched with cloud computing and big data.
Aselsan was the owner of the Intertraffic Istanbul Special Award after the evaluation of all awards categories.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 2013 Fleet Manager Awards of the Year Awards (Photo Gallery) 17/03/2014 2013 Fleet Manager Awards of the Year: found their owners: ler Fleet Manager of the Year Awards Fil organized by LeasePlan and Ekonomist magazine, the world's leading fleet leasing company, found their owners. LeasePlan - Economist Keymen Pharmaceutical won the Fleet Manager of the Year Award. Vodafone received the Safe Fleet Award, which was granted with the support of Mapfre Genel Sigorta, while the Michelin Green Fleet Award was also Siemens. Eras Construction won the LeasePlan SME Fleet Manager Award and the Shell Jury Special Award was won by MN Pharmaceuticals. To draw attention to the performance of fleet management, the performance of the companies and their contribution to the national economy, to support the awareness of environmental and traffic safety, to promote the efficient use of resources Fil
- First National Student Exchange Awards 02/05/2014 First National Student Exchange Awards: The 29-30 April 2014 was held by the R & D and Innovation Club of Karabük University. Projects involving electric and electronic, informatics, energy, rail systems, machinery and manufacturing technologies, construction and architecture, textile, material technology, robotics and automation, automotive, biomedical-medical technologies, nanotechnology, environment, agriculture and repair. '1.In the National Student Project Exchange, they presented student projects close to 1. As a result of the votes of the jury members at the end of the project presentations, KBU Faculty of Engineering Mechanical Engineering 40. student Tuncay Gök, CNC öğ
- XI. Technology Awards found their owners 21/05/2014 XI. Technology Awards found their owners: the 198 project competed in XI. Winners in the Technology Awards were announced TUBITAK, Technology Development Foundation of Turkey (TTGV) and TÜSİAD in collaboration with to get Turkey to be among the countries that developed the technology, the contest was to encourage innovative products, 198 project applicants. This year, the highest number in the history of the competition, the 150 29 application was evaluated, the final was left. Awards, 21 May 2014 President of TÜBİTAK Dr. Yücel Altınbaşak, TTGV Chairman Cengiz Ultav and TÜSİAD Chairman Muharrem Yılmaz attended the ceremony. Finalists in the…
- Konya Economy Awards Winners 04/03/2015 Konya Economy Awards Winners: Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, bothered by those who want to destabilize the national production is dedicated to Turkey, but said it will not allow the support of the people. Konya Economy Awards, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan also attended the ceremony was attended by the owners. The ceremony organized by Konya Chamber of Industry, Konya Chamber of Commerce, Konya Commodity Exchange, Konya Tax Office and SKG Provincial Directorate was held with the slogan ors Together We are Konya, in a hotel ballroom. Speaking at the ceremony, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, the AK Party ruled that the country's growth accelerated, Konyalı industrialists,
- 6. Atlas Logistics Awards Winners 01/12/2015 Atlas Logistics Awards Have Their Owners: 6 this year simultaneously with LOGITRANS Fair. The Atlas Logistics Awards Competition was held. Applicants who fought to get the Golden Atlas. This year, as in the previous year, three different branches of the competition, including the evaluation of activity data and online voting, were held in connection with the application of the candidates. Applications were filed according to categories and submitted to the jury members for review. The awards are presented at the International Logitrans Transport Logistics Fair, 19 November 2015 at 11.00 on Thursday. Hol was found at a ceremony held in the Forum Area. Competition ...
- Encouragement of Public Transportation and TRANSIST Special Awards 19/12/2015 Incentive and TRANSİST Special Awards were presented to the public: In the scope of TRANSİST 2015, Incentive to Transit and TRANSİST Special awards were presented in colorful names. İzzet Yıldızhan, who recently appeared on Metrobüs, was among the most talked about in social media. Incentive Award for Public Transit General Secretary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. He took it from Hayri Baraçlı. In the context of Public Transport Week activities organized by IETT under the leadership of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality to increase public interest in public transport, TRANSIST 8. Award Ceremony took place on the last day of the International Transportation Technologies Symposium and Fair. General Secretary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality İstanbul
- Ahmet Kartal Awards Winners 20/12/2016 Ahmet Kartal Award Winners: 'Ahmet Kartal Success Award', which has been traditionally given since the 2008, has been found in this year by the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers' Association in order to keep the name of the late Ahmet Kartal who is among the founders of UTIKAD and to bring the young people to the sector. "Ahmet Kartal Achievement Award" this year 23 November 2016 held on the UTIKAD 34. In the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting of Gaziantep University International Trade and Logistics Department 2015-2016 Academic Year Award Winner Güneş Altınok, Kadir Has University International Trade and Logistics Department 2015-2016 Academic Year Award Winner Berk Çola and Seç
- 2017 Sustainable Business Awards winners 20/10/2017 For the fourth time this year, for the fourth time at the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul Hotel, 18 won the Sustainable Business Awards winners with an award ceremony on the evening of October. He found the owners of Sustainable Business Awards held this year for the fourth time in Turkey and the development of sustainable business models in order to contribute to the acceleration of change. Turkey in a sustainable future goals with the new economy of the sample leading provider located between and other organizations for the award by the emergence of companies that perform model-forming projects ceremony, the General Directorate of IETT in the local government area "Sustainability Report" reached its peak in the category. The IETT Award was presented to the İETT Directorate of Transportation Technologies on behalf of the IETT General Directorate.
- Transist 2017 Public Transport Awards Found Their Owners 07/11/2017 This year, the 10'un organized the International Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair in the finals of public transportation excellence awards found their owners. Transist 2017 10, organized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. International Istanbul Transportation Congress and Fair ended with two-day events and ended with a magnificent award ceremony held in Lütfi Kırdar Congress Center. The award ceremony was organized by the Secretary General of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Hayri Baraçlı and IETT General Manager Arif Emecen and many transportation authorities were also present. After the evaluation made by Yildiz Technical University, many municipalities and transportation companies participated in the race.
- Smart Roads Rewards 30/03/2018 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that the Ministry started to prepare the 2018-2020 Action Plan and said, lar Our mission is to integrate with all modes of transport, utilize up-to-date technology, utilize domestic and national resources, to create an environmentally friendly, value-added and sustainable intelligent transport network. " said. Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan participated in The Ankara Hotel, the Smart Transport Systems Association (AUSDER) 2. The Ordinary General Assembly Meeting and the X Ways to Reason Smart Ways ”Award Ceremony were held on 28 March 2018. The meeting was attended by the Minister of State for Habib ı
- Atlas Logistics Awards Winners 19/11/2018 The Atlas Logistics Awards continue to add value to the brands of the sector in 2018. Exporters who stand out with their contribution to the logistics sector have also met for the third time. In the 9 competition, 2018 has received a record number of applications. With the support of the media of the logistics sector and the support of non-governmental organizations, 26 was held at IFC in 9 November 15. 2018 was a candidate for the awards. International logitrans Transport Uluslararası
- Crystal Ballet Awards Awarded by IMM 16/12/2018 The aret Crystal Helmet Awards ”given by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality found their owners. A total of 7 awards were presented to the sector representatives in the 20 category for their social responsibility, project and good practice. Organized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality tarafından 2. International Occupational Health and Safety Congress and Fair-IOHS EXPO Uluslararası ended. After the 3 day-long fair and congress, “Crystal Helmet Awards en found their owners. Hundreds of applications were made for the Crystal Helmet Awards hundreds of national and international public institutions, organizations and private firms applied. Applications accepted in separate categories 7 Social Responsibility, Project and Good UM
- Logistics Awards Find 2019 Owners 24/04/2019 Dokuz Eylul University Maritime Faculty and Aegean Logistics Association (ELODER) jointly organized by the "good practices / success stories" based on the "Logistics Awards" for the final applications were announced. 25 April 2019 historic clock 13: 30 in Dokuz Eylul University Maritime Faculty ÇakaBey Lighthouse, which will be held at the Conference Hall and at the final stage of the competition is open to anyone, BOMI Group Turkey, DB Agricultural Energy, M Logistics, Nora International Forwarding, Park Palette, Professors from Select Informatics, Stackpole International and TMGD Consulting will share their success stories in their fields. Member of the Jury, member of Karadeniz Technical University Technology Transfer Application and Research Center J
- Mecca subway tender found its owners 08/07/2015 The tender for the construction of the subway in Saudi Arabia was completed. The winner of the tender was 3, Isolux Corsan, Kolin Construction Tourism Industry and Trade and Haif Company. Within a few months, the contract will be signed. The project, which covers the B and C lines of Mecca metro, is expected to be 2,3 billion Euros. The details of the agreement include the 11,9 km of the B line and the 13 km of the C line. It was agreed that underground tunnels, drilling tunnels, open and close tunnels and viaducts would be constructed in these regions. You can also enjoy…
- Turkey's first FIATA Diplomas Winners 19/08/2016 Turkey's first FIATA Diplomas Winners: International Transport and Logistics Service Providers Association UTIKAD and Istanbul Technical University in cooperation with organized by FIATA Diploma in Education graduation ceremony 17 Wednesday August was held in Taksim intercontinental Hotel. The graduates of FIATA Diploma Training, FIATA Air Cargo Certificate and Logistics Expertise Certificate issued by ITU, received the opening speech at the ceremony, UTIKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, "UTİKAD FIATA Diploma Training with the pride and happiness of bringing together colleagues," he said. UTİKAD, the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, is a cılık
- Awards in TCDD's Chess Tournament 17/10/2017 TCDD's 161. lend Award-winning Chess Tournament ç was held at YHT Gar in Ankara on 14-15 October 2017. Demirspor'un organization by Ankara TCDD Foundation, Turkey Chess Federation organized the tournament was attended by athletes 500 Ankara Representative and ATG contributions. The winners from Gaziantep, Kayseri, Adıyaman, Eskişehir, Mersin, Karaman, Bitlis, Kocaeli, Erzurum and Artvin were awarded their awards to TCDD Deputy General Manager Murat Kavak, TCDD Board of Inspectors and Ankara Demirspor President Nuğman Yavuz, TCDD Press and Public Relations Advisor Ibrahim Kekeç was given by Ankara and Turkey Chess Federation Chess Provincial Representative Peters Gulec officials. ...
- Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens in Istanbul on May 23/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul, 24 Opens for Visit in Istanbul Fair Center in May Intertraffic Istanbul brings together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, and is open to visit at Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. Reconstruction Transport and Tourism Commission SözcüSu, Erzurum Member of Parliament and Intertraffic Istanbul Science Board President Prof.Dr. Mustafa Ilıcalı, General Director of Highways İsmail Kartal and IMB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı will be inaugurated by Intertraffic Istanbul, with more than 30 participants from 200 countries and 90 from more than 6.000 countries. The biggest problem of people living in cities today is undisputed 'traffic'. According to the data of the Ministry of Transport er
- Intertraffic Istanbul Brings Transportation Industry Leaders at Istanbul Expo Center! 20/02/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 10. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Intelligent Transportation, Road Safety and Parking Systems Fair is being realized with the partnership of UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam between 10-12 April 2019. Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, which is held every two years in Istanbul, which is the center of trade in its region with its strategic location; It is a strategic organization for industry leaders who want to reach the markets of Europe, Asia, Balkan and Gulf countries. Xnumx'lik% average annual growth rate of Turkey's fastest growing industries, transport and logistics sector, thanks to the bridge he built between the west and east of our country and intelligent transportation technology ...
- Intertraffic Istanbul Fair Has Started 24/05/2017 Intertraffic Istanbul Fair Begins Intertraffic Istanbul, which has been bringing together the Turkish transportation sector for 18 years, was opened to visit in Istanbul Expo Center between 24-26 May 2017. This year, more than 30 200 from 90 in the country, including the participants of Intertraffic Istanbul, especially in Europe, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Russia and Turkic republics, such as 6.000 more than 9 is expected from more than a visitor. Intertraffic Istanbul XNUMX which brings the transportation sector together in Istanbul every two years. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair, Deputy Director General for Highways Laçin Akçay, Ministry of Transport Strategy Development Department and Chairman of AUSDER leri
- International Intertraffic Istanbul Fair 12/05/2015 International Fair Intertraffic Istanbul: Turkey annual cost of road traffic accidents was likely to find 20 billion pounds, while in all European Union countries 9 billion euros of this figure. International Intertraffic Istanbul Fair 27-29 will be held at the Istanbul Expo Center in May. The statement made for the exhibition, the International Exhibition of Intertraffic Istanbul, Istanbul Exhibition Center between May 27-29 in Europe, the Middle East and Turkey is prepared to bring the urban management said. Intertraffic Istanbul Fair, where the latest technologies for creating international infrastructure, traffic management, road safety, parking systems and smart roads will be exhibited, will be hosted by 79 from 6 countries over the year.
- Metro Istanbul 6. Golden Spider Web Awards Final 06/09/2018 Emerging web technologies and with a redesigned subway Istanbul website based on the capabilities of mobile devices, Turkey's first and only independent web awards at the Golden Spider Web Awards, the organization "Public Institutions" category was awarded to the final competition. The web sites evaluated and finalized by the jury are open to public voting between 5 September 2018 - 28 September 2018, during which time - People's Favorites kalan will be selected with the votes of internet users. 8 October In the 2018, the results of the contest will be announced in November. Metro Istanbul's new website is in line with public transportation services Metro
- Intertraffic in Transportation Industry Comes Together in Istanbul 02/05/2013 Intertraffic in Istanbul: International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair Intertraffic Istanbul, 29 - 31 May 2013 7 in Istanbul Expo Center. times In line with the rich participation profile of the fair, the vehicles used in intercity and intercity passenger and freight transportation, developments in public transportation systems, traffic management and planning, all institutions involved in transportation management and coordination among them, all equipment used in road safety and security, intelligent transportation systems and The latest technological developments in this area will meet with the visitors of Intertraffic Istanbul son
- Intertraffic in Transportation Industry Meets in Istanbul! 25/01/2019 Intertraffic Istanbul 10, organized by UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair 10-12 brings together the leaders of the transportation and infrastructure sector under a single roof at the Istanbul Expo Center between April and April 2019, With its special strategic position that combines Asia and Europe continents, to Intertraffic Istanbul, held every two years; More than 125 visitors are expected to visit 5 with more than 76 companies looking to reach European, Asian, Balkan and Gulf countries. Turkey's highway investment XNUMX billion dollars the distinction of being the only international organization in the sector had reached ...
- Intertraffic Brings National and International Participants Together in Istanbul 13/02/2019 The Most Important Organization of the Sector Intertraffic Istanbul, National and International Participants Bringing Together in Istanbul. Intertraffic Istanbul 10, organized by UBM Turkey and RAI Amsterdam. International Infrastructure, Traffic Management, Road Safety and Park Systems Fair 10-12 brings together the leaders of the transportation and infrastructure sector under a single roof at the Istanbul Expo Center between April and April 2019, With its special strategic position that combines Asia and Europe continents, to Intertraffic Istanbul, held every two years; With more than 125 exhibitors looking to reach the markets of Europe, Asia, Balkan and Gulf countries, 5 has nearly a thousand visitors Asya
- The inventor of Metrobus tested the metrobus in Istanbul and found some shortcomings 27/03/2012 During his term as the Mayor of Bogota, Enrique Peñalosa came to Istanbul to join ArkiPARC, who made groundbreaking studies on local government, especially transportation. Peñalosa was the "Inventor of Metrobüs". Before the conference he will give 26 experienced the experience. During this trip, we asked the opinion of Metrobus about Peñalosa, "The system is a good problem, but the first line is a great problem to work on. Bus stations can be extended by expanding, capacity can be increased. TransMilenio, the mentor of Metrobüs, is from the bus-based transportation system in Curitiba by Peñalosa Met