HAVAİST, 6, which is affiliated to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate Otobüs AŞ, which provides luxury transportation services to Istanbul Airport, will start to service 7 / 24 in April. 20 will have a separate line and 65 bus will provide 150 bus service throughout Istanbul.
5 will start from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport on Friday and 6 will be completed in April. With the instructions of Mevlüt Uysal, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, new routes and stops were added throughout the province in order to ensure comfortable, comfortable and fast transportation of passengers. The number of mutual trips is increased.
HAVAİST, 6 will be providing 20 / 65 by 150 bus in 7 and 24 stops from April. You can download siniz HAVAİST, mobile app for free on your mobile phones or tablets Android and IOS processor, you can find the nearest departure point, departure hours, arrival time.
HAVAIST's service lines and stops and fare tariff are as follows;
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TENDER NOTICE: TCDD 3. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE LOADING OF 15.000 CONCRETE TRAVERSIN TRUCKS STORED IN THE FACTORY AREA IN DAZIORI FOR USE IN SALİHLİ-ALAŞEHİR POSITION 19/03/2012 TCDD OPERATION İZMİR 3. FROM THE REGION: Tender Registration No: 2012 / 34208 1. Administration: a) Address: TCDD Company 3.Region Directorate Atatürk Caddesi No: 121 / A 35220 Alsancak / Izmir b) Telephone and Fax Number: O 232 464 31 31 4108 232 464 77 98 X) Postal Address: 3bolgeihalekomisyonu@tcdd.Rov.tr The internet address: www.tcdd.Rov.tr. www.malzeme.tcdd.gov.tr 2. Name and quantity of the goods subject to the tender: TCDD 3. Regional Directorate of Salihli-Alaşehir Used to be used in the factory at the factory area of the 15.000 pieces of concrete traverse truck Loading, Stacking and Stacking of Stacking Work in Salihli 's work. 3. Above…
- Number of Flights to 140 10/01/2019 Since Istanbul Airport has increased its flights, 10 has a daily number of flights to 140 in January. The bus departure times will be updated accordingly. HAVAIST, which is a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, AŞAS, is being increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport. In HAVAIST, 10 January 2019 will increase the number of buses and flights. Employees at Istanbul Airport İstanbul
- Women are welcomed with flowers in HAVAİST 08/03/2019 Women who were transported to Istanbul Airport by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, met with flowers. HAVAİST; 8 presented women with flowers on the occasion of “31 March International Women's Day kadın. HAVAIST, which provides transportation services at Istanbul Airport within the body of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary, Koç AŞ, is a woman's hand. 2018 October 4'da began to service and service points increase every day HAVAİST'dan 8 female driver is working. Women chauffeurs were on the job to serve passengers on XNUMX March International Women's Day. The bus AS-HAVAIST officials welcomed them, with flowers in their hands. Both women's drivers Hem
- HAVAIST Expedition Hours Revised and New Line Added 08/11/2018 Istanbul Airport, which provides luxury public transportation "İD Agenda" in the bus, 4 lines were revised on time requests. A new line was added to the system to integrate the new airport with the bus terminal. In HAVAİST İstanbul vehicles belonging to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one of the affiliates of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which has started to provide luxury public transportation services, were revised with the decision of UKOME. The decision was made in order to reduce the waiting times of citizens and employees and the service waiting times in the first week. The number of daily flights to 40 at Istanbul Airport; For every line daily 10 expedition, için
- Line and itinerary changes were made in HAVAIST flights 02/06/2019 Istanbul Airport and IETT buses providing the city connection were changed on line with HAVAİST. Some flights were canceled. CHANGING ROUTES H-2 Mecidiyekoy - Istanbul Airport IETT bus: From Mecidiyekoy to Istanbul Airport after the 6 stop, the H-2 line will now go by Kagithane. Here is the new route: Mecidiyeköy Metrobüs-Gazhane Yolu-Çağlayan Road-Kağıthane Tunnel-Sunnah Bridge-Bilgi University-Silahtar-Fevzi Çakmak Caddesi-Araphan-Fevzi Çakmak Mosque-Namık Kemal-Factories-Çobançeşme-Bayramoğlu-Nato Houses-Hasdal-Kemer Road -Orman Road-Coastal Safety-Mandıralar-Treatment Plants-Construction Site-Role Station-Kemer-Lale-Kemer Houses-Forestry Administration-Ragıp Kutman İÖO.-Kemerburgaz-Cengiz Topel Cad.-Pirinçliköy Road-Thessaloniki Boulevard-Bahçeler-Sur- Kartal Çeşme-Hisar Educational Schools-İstanbul Caddesi-Göktürk Em.Amirliği-İstanbul Airport CHANGES IN HAVAİST LINES İST-1 The route has been changed in Yenikapı-İstanbul Airport line.
- Motaş Ready for Transportation Service in New Training Season 18/09/2017 Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services (MOTAŞ) General Manager Anwar Sadat Tamgacı, in the new education-training period to take place in order to prevent any troubles by expressing the "new students in the new era will not be an agenda of transportation," he said. General Manager Tamgacı emphasized that more flights will be arranged at more frequent intervals with more vehicles than the previous education period; Uz We opened new routes to the routes that we needed and where the demands were high. We also shortened the voyages by increasing the number of vehicles with passenger density. So we've increased the number of trips. One of the busiest of these lines is the number of vehicles of the 17B Foundation University line lar
- Railway Lines for Passenger Transportation of TCDD 09/05/2018 Within the scope of public service obligation, the railway lines that will provide passenger transportation services by TCDD were published in the Official Gazette with the decision of the Council of Ministers and entered into force with the effect of 1 May. Passenger transport service will be given high speed train, main and regional railway lines as follows. YHT LINES Ankara-Eskisehir, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Pendik, Konya-Pendik MAIN LINES "17 September Express (Izmir-Bandirma), 4 September Blue (Ankara-Malatya), 6 September Express (Izmir-Bandirma), Cukurova Blue ( Ankara-Adana), Eastern Express (Ankara-Kars), Aegean Express (Izmir-Eskisehir), Erciyes Express (Kayseri-Adana), Firat Express (Elazig-Adana), Southern Express (Ankara-Kurtalan), Izmir Blue Express (Izmir -Ankara), Karesi Express (İzmir-Balıkesir), Konya Blue Express (Konya-İzmir), Pamukkale Express,
- TCDD Ankara (Polatlı) - Konya YHT Project 7 highway overpass construction survey and engineering service tender deadline is announced 19/07/2012 Announcement on the tender for "Survey, Design and Engineering Services of 7 Unit Roadway Overpass in Konya YHT Line" to be realized by General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD). General Directorate of Public Procurement Authority (KIK) bulletin dated 11 July 2012 According to the information received by the Investments Journal, the deadline for submission of the tender has been announced on 03 August 2012 as 14: 30.Please click here for more information: Investments Source: Investments
- Tender Announcement: Supervision and consultancy service will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) 25/06/2013 TCDD Operations Directorate of 1. Directorate Supervision and consultancy services will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Bidders, the tender eye
- HAVAIST Vehicles Introduced to Carry Passengers to Istanbul New Airport 25/10/2018 Speaking at the promotion program of HAVAIST vehicles that will provide passenger transportation services to Istanbul New Airport, IMM President Mevlüt Uysal said, na We have planned everything for comfortable and comfortable transportation to the new airport. We will provide our passengers with the best and most luxurious transportation service in the world's largest and best airport. Public transportation to the new airport will be discounted by 50 until Christmas. Ol Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal, 29 Introduced the U HAVAİST Mev vehicles of the Bus AŞ, which will provide public transportation service to Istanbul New Airport to be opened in October. Speaking at the introductory program held in Sütlüce, Uysal is everything for the comfortable and comfortable transportation of passengers Süt