Turkey's Istanbul Airport starting giant airport transportation, transportation for the duration of construction Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Turhan Minister announced the latest situation on the Metro line.
Istanbul's new airport transportation process will start tonight. On the other hand, most of the citizens are curious about the transportation problem. While the air flights started by IMM continue to provide uninterrupted service, Istanbul Airport metro operation continues at a great pace.
The Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan said, apı The metro works between Gayrettepe and İstanbul Airport are going on rapidly. At the beginning of 2020, we will provide this line to the service of Istanbullular. also Halkalı- We are building the rail system infrastructure between Istanbul Airport. We plan to provide this line in the next year. Ver
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mega Transportation Projects for 2020 of Istanbul which is a candidate for 2020 Olympics 19/02/2012 MARMARAY: 2013 will be put into service at the end of the year and the two sides of the Bosporus will be connected to each other. The subway connections of suburban lines will also contribute significantly to Istanbul's traffic problem. The project will provide transportation of two 1.5 million people per day in Istanbul. TIRE WHEELED TUBE: The foundation of the project is expected to be put into service in 2015. It will use cars and minibuses that will connect the two sides of Istanbul under the sea. The tube passageway built to the south of the two bridges will use 90 thousand vehicles per day. BRIDGE AND NORTHERN MARMARA MOTORWAY: The project to be auctioned in April consists of two parts. M
- Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line to be Opened at 2019 01/11/2018 Istanbul Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line works at full speed. The first stage of the metro line will be in 2019 and the second stage will be opened in 2021. Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, which is among the projects that will bring comfort and convenience to the citizens in transportation, continues its work without slowing down. The first stage of the metro line will connect the Istanbul Airport to the city center and the second stage will be opened in 2019. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro line will pass through Eyüpsultan, Kağıthane, Küçükçekmece, Şişli, Arnavutköy and Başakşehir districts. Which lines will be integrated with Gayrettepe-İstanbul Airport Metro Line? Gayrettepe - Istanbul Airport Metro Line, Yenikapı - Hacıosman Metro Line Gay
- 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe Airport line drilling has been completed 31/03/2016 Istanbul 3. Airport Rail System Connection Project Gayrettepe - Airport Line Drilling Works came to the stage of completion, which will be carried out by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM), Istanbul 3. Gayrettepe - Airport line drilling works have been completed. Authorities, 1. for the line that cut the Gayrettepe-Airport line, the 82 part is completed. As the soundings of the remaining part should be made within the Hastal Barracks, the permission of the General Staff is expected. With the necessary permission, drilling works have been done and 1. cutting will be completed. 2 of the project. Airport - Halkalı line drilling hat
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport Metro Works Continue 29/05/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, Istanbul New Airport connection roads by conducting inspections, officials received information. Commenting on the journalists here, Arslan said that the region in which Hasdal is a point of attachment to Istanbul New Airport, and that the Istanbul New Airport and Istanbul's main arteries were connected to Istanbul. Arslan stated that the works for the airport were meticulously continued. Iz Our level of progress at Istanbul New Airport has reached 90 above% 90,5. Iz In the daily period Atatürk ta
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Construction Works is faster 05/02/2019 The foundation of 2016, 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. Istanbul 3. Lovsuns 408 TBM, which is working on the Gayrettepe - New Airport Project built to provide transportation from the city center to the airport, excavated 2 meters over 800 meters in a row. In December 813 meters, while in January the 808 meter tunnel opened even the works continue in full swing. With the launch of the Metro line, Istanbul Airport will be connected directly to the center. The first stage of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center is the second stage in 2019 İstanbul
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro Operation Current Status 29/04/2019 The foundation was laid in 2016, Istanbul New Airport-Gayrettepe Metro Line 1. In 2019, 2. The stage will be launched in 2021. The Gayrettepe-New Airport Metro line 1, which was built by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure to provide transportation from the city center to Istanbul Airport. The work in the stage continues in full swing. The work at İhsaniye, Işıklar Otogar, Göktürk and Kemarburgaz stations on the subway line was accelerated. The total length of the line is 70 mileage. Gayrettepe-Istanbul New Airport in the direction of approximately 38 kilometers, Istanbul New Airport-Halkalı In the direction of the 32 is designed as kilometers. The first phase of the metro line that will connect Istanbul Airport to the city center İstanbul
- Gayrettepe-3. Airport metro line auction 28/11/2016 Gayrettepe-3. Airport metro line auction was made: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, "Today Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport to go to the tender of the rail system was made. The tender price is about one billion euros. Today was tied. This is the Turkish lira equivalent of 3,5 billion pounds," he said. Minister of Youth and Sports Akif Çağatay Kılıç and AK Party Deputy Chairman Çiğdem Karaaslan made observations at Samsun Çarşamba Airport runway and terminal building. Then he went to Samsun Governor's Office and held an evaluation meeting with ministerial bureaucrats and then held a press conference. Arslan gave information on their work as a ministry and said, "The world in Istanbul"
- Gayrettepe 3. When to Open Airport Metro Line 10/07/2018 Located between 3 Istanbul, Turkey's largest and most prestigious projects. The countdown for the opening of the airport project continues. Istanbul 3. The opening ceremony of the airport will be held as planned on 29 October 2018. In the day-to-day project, transportation solutions are also being developed. While the road transport network for Istanbul New Airport is being completed, the works on rail systems continue. Gayrettepe Istanbul 3. Airport subway tender process was completed and works were started. So, when is the new subway line going in, where's the route? 3 Airport Metro Halkalı For Arnavutköy 3 Airport Rail Line X
- Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport Metro will Increase Prices in 5 County 29/05/2019 The new metro line will pass through the 5 district and the price of the residences in this region will be further appreciated. The first phase of the Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro project, which is planned to connect Istanbul Airport to the center of the city, will be launched in 2019 and the second stage will be put into service at 2021. 5 DISTRICT PRICES IN THE PROVINCE INCREASED 37,5 will be the metro line, Besiktas, Sisli, Kagithane, Eyup and Arnavutköy districts will pass. The districts in this region will be further appreciated due to this metro line and this will be reflected in the housing prices. BEŞİKTAŞ EVALUATED In Besiktas, 6 is expected to increase by 0,1 percent in the month. In the district of Beşiktaş…
- Flash Development at Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Subway 18/07/2019 Turkey's Istanbul Airport which will provide access to the huge project, there was a flash developments about Gayrettepe Istanbul Airport Metro line. Gayrettepe-Istanbul Airport metro contract, which was signed by ŞENBAY + KOLİN and 2016 € in 999.769.968,00, was taken over by CENGİZ + KALYON + KOLİN joint venture. Istanbul 3 is under construction. Airport to be built to provide transportation from the city center Gayrettepe-YHL-Halkalı 1 of the metro line. stage. M09.12.2016 Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport metro line, which was built on 11, has a length of 36km, 70.000 passenger capacity and 11 min transportation time.