The French INVEHO delegation, seeing the works carried out by visiting TÜDEMSAŞ, expressed that the production opportunities were successful and gave a green light to make joint production.
The delegation, which has a total of 6 factories and 400 employees in three different regions in France, is expected to come back to Sivas and sign a protocol at the joint production point in the coming days. Thank you to TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu for their interest in the company representatives Fredeic Copin and David Groliere, TÜDEMSAŞ'in the production of goods and technical infrastructure in the production of wagons was quite successful, he said.
They came with the idea of making a joint business delegation representing Turkey after visiting the Office of the Presidency R & D and production sites was learned that leave with positive thoughts from the factory.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- INVEHO and TÜDEMSAŞ evaluated cooperation opportunities 19/04/2019 In the meeting held between INVEHO and TÜDEMSAŞ officials, joint production facilities were evaluated. The representatives of the companies who visited TÜDEMSAŞ, Fredeic Copin and David Groliere, gave information about INVEHO at the meeting under the chairmanship of General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu. The company, which operates on the production of freight wagons, has a total of 6 factories and 400 employees in three different regions in France. After the meeting, we visited Fredeic Copin and David Groliere R & D Department and our production sites. representatives stated that they came with the idea of doing business in Turkey say they have found successful TÜDEMSAŞ common technical infrastructure and production facility.
- UK to Invest in Eskişehir 06/10/2017 Gelen We want to make some investments here on behalf of the Kingdom of England, Birleşik said Lord Janvrin, the UK Trade Ambassador to Tepebasi Municipality to see what is happening in the area of sustainable energy and smart cities. UK Trade Ambassador Lord Janvrin, Consul General of the United Kingdom in Istanbul and Judith Slater, Head of the Department of Commerce, Helen Flewker of the United Kingdom, and İpek Alparslan Yazıcı, Commercial Advisor of the United Kingdom came to Eskişehir as the guest of Tepebaşı Municipality. The delegation was welcomed by President Ataç and firstly visited Mayor Yılmaz Büyükerşen in his office. In the meeting, Büyükerşen and Ataç, the guests of Eskişehir, Büyük
- French SNCF to work jointly with Indian Railways 26/01/2016 The French SNCF and India Railways will work in partnership: The signing of the 1 project between the French SNCF and India Railways has been mutually signed. Within the scope of the project, the feasibility studies of New Delhi and Chandigarh in 245 km will be made and the line will be able to serve half-speed trains. So the line will be tried to make it suitable for trains going at 200 km / h. A team of Indian and French experts will work on the project. The project is supported by three different banks. In addition, companies such as Alstom and Thales are also supported by the 30 company. Made ...
- The project plan of Istanbul Finance Center to connect the metro line to Ataşehir 09/02/2012 The project plan and concept of the Istanbul Finance Center, which is planned to make Istanbul one of the world's leading financial centers, has finally been revealed. The overall concept of the 2 million 500 building will be built on a thousand square meter area. In this context, there is also a bazaar that will be a modern copy of the Grand Bazaar, while fountains, gates and arches are used in all common areas, which form the elements of traditional architecture in the historical fabric of Istanbul. The Ziraat Bank and Halkbank Head Office buildings at the Istanbul Finance Center are building their main structures together, with their side de
- Sekmen, Our goal is to make Erzurum, Davos in Sports 25/11/2015 Sekmen, Our goal is Erzurum, Davos to do in sport: Mayor of Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mehmet Sekmen, Erzurum, Davos said the aim of the sport. Erzurum Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Sekmen, Erzurum Davos'u aim to make the sport, he said. President Sekmen, at a press conference at the Café 25 at the Palandöken Ski Center, the European Union of Olympic Committees (EOC) 44. The officially signed European Youth Winter Olympics (EYOWF) at the Ordinary General Assembly held important statements on 2017. AK Party deputy of Erzurum Zehra Taşkesenlioğlu, Deputy Governor Ayhan Tailor, Deputy Chairman Eyüp Municipality Tavlaşoğlu, Turkey Ice Skating Federation President Dr. Dilek Reader, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Dil
- Turks flock to Bulgaria to ski 02/02/2016 Turks flock to Bulgaria for skiing: President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 13 years ago, although the winter tourism center Uludag Davos lost the charm of the construction could not be done. Uludag, thought among the Turkish tourists who take the Bursalılar'ın thought flows to Bulgaria for skiing. The fact that skiing can be done day and night in the winter tourism centers in Bulgaria and the tracks are as long as 15 kilometers attracts Turkish tourists to Bulgaria. Bororets, Bonsko and Pomporova ski resorts in Bulgaria have become a center of attraction for Turkish tourists due to their advanced features. Turks 10 7 holiday here is formed by the Turks. Uludag Mountain Climbing Club member 7 dağ
- General Electric wants to make Turkey a locomotive wagon investment 17/04/2012 Caglayan stated that he wanted to transfer the investment of General Electric locomotive wagons, Turkey said 2023 10 thousand kilometers to the nearest railway up to do. Turkey's foreign trade volume is 436 billion dollars, its exports of 175 billion dollars, Caglayan reminded that imports of 261 billion dollars, Turkey this prior year 9 was pointed out that a figure twice the national income. Çağlayan stated that appropriate infrastructure should be built and that investments such as rehabilitation of existing railways and high-speed train projects will be invested in close to 2023 to 110.
- President Altepe "Our goal is to do after the first rail system in Bursa in Turkey," he said. 07/06/2012 Bursa Mayor stating that they convert to modern livable city "Our goal is to make the first rail system in Bursa after Turkey," he said. Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, said they broke new ground by producing local metro and tram carriages "in Bursa in Turkey also sat on the rail works," he said. "Our goal is; meet the needs of the rail system in Bursa before then to address the needs of all municipalities in Turkey, "he told the Altepe series will go into production soon. Altepe made the following statements: We are producing our own wagon agon Bursa, the industrial city, was required to be transported. Today we are paying 28 million TL to an imported carriage on an 8 meter. So 4'lü Yani
- 1000 Km per hour to make the train going quickly 19/06/2012 China's breakthroughs in the field of transportation continue at a great pace. The new goal of Chinese engineers is to make a train that can travel at a speed of 1000 per hour. China, the most populous country in the world, is investing heavily in railways to overcome transportation problems. The importance of electrically driven trains is increasing as the quantity of fossil fuels decreases and prices increase. The joint project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering means that the concept of public transport can be completely changed by the railway within the country. According to the report published in Beijing Times, the Chinese engineers work on a train that can travel 1000 miles per hour. How will it work? Train…
- What Do I Need To Do Not Pay The Metrobus Fee? 08/09/2012 Istanbul public transport vehicles with the date of the 1 September began to be applied in spite of all the reaction is still being implemented. We shared the details of the means and means of transportation in Istanbul in our news titled ın New Public Transport Hike in Istanbul İstanbul. Metrobus Pricing System Changed In Istanbul transportation vehicles, metrobus users in particular to pay attention to the change in pricing related to BRT. Because those who do not know the new pricing system have to pay for the money they pay by means of money back machines. What's Changed for Metrobus Prices?