Esenler Nostalgic Tram Line, planned by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Department of Rail Systems, will be opened at 2020. The line will cost 10 million 500 thousand pounds.
Esenler Nostalgic Tram Line is planned to be carried out by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Rail Systems Department - Rail Systems Projects Directorate. Pushed button for tram project.
The Esenler Nostalgic Tram Line, which is planned to be built for 10 million 500 thousand liras, will be located in high occupancy and residential areas such as Esenler Atışalanı Avenue and Davutpaşa Street.
Property TowerAccording to the news on the Esenler Nostalgic Tram Line is planned as a single line and will consist of 5 stop. The line will be 2,2 kilometers long. One wagon can carry 45 people.
Esenler Nostalgic Tram Line will start from Davutpasa Campus of Yildiz Technical University and continue along Davutpasa Street. The line runs along Atışalanı Avenue and continues towards the O-3 motorway connection.
Esenler Nostalgic Tram Line is planned to be opened in 2020.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Esenler Nostalgic Tram Project Presented to Istanbul Governorship 15/01/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) will construct a nostalgic tramway line between 10 and 500 thousand pounds in Istanbul Esenler, between Yildiz Technical University Davutpasa Campus and AtisIazI Street. According to the news of Özlem GÜVEMLİ from SÖZCÜ, the Başkan Esenler Nostalgic Tram Line'n project, which is planned to be built by the IMM Directorate of Rail Systems, was submitted to the Governorship of Istanbul. The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) process of the project, which was approved by the Governorate, started today. According to the information in the project introduction file, the cost of the 2.2 km-long tram line will be 10 million 500 thousand TL. FIRST DURAK'n YTU DAVUTPAŞA Cad CAMPUS Tram line in Esenler at Atışalanı Avenue and Davutpaşa Street DUR
- Tender Announcement: Consultancy service will be prepared for Eyup - Bayrampasa Rail System Line and Esenler Nostalgic Tram Project 10/02/2017 Eyüp - Bayrampaşa Rail System Line and Esenler Nostalgic Tramway Project Design Consultancy Service will be taken İstanbul Büyükşehir Metropolitan Municipality Projects Project Manager Eyüp - Bayrampaşa Rail System Line and Esenler Nostalgic Tramway Final Design Services (about 6 km) The candidates are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. Edil
- Eyüp - Bayrampaşa Rail System Line and Esenler Nostalgic Tram Project Consultancy Services 11/04/2017 Eyüp - Bayrampaşa Rail System Line and Esenler Nostalgic Tramway Project Construction Consultancy Service Tender has been executed. Candidates with sufficient experience are invited to apply for prequalification to submit a tender for Eyüp - Bayrampaşa Rail System Line and Esenler Nostalgic Tramway Application Final Design Services (about 2017 km). According to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification among those who are determined as a result of the pre-qualification evaluation Ön
- Mega Transportation Projects for 2020 of Istanbul which is a candidate for 2020 Olympics 19/02/2012 MARMARAY: 2013 will be put into service at the end of the year and the two sides of the Bosporus will be connected to each other. The subway connections of suburban lines will also contribute significantly to Istanbul's traffic problem. The project will provide transportation of two 1.5 million people per day in Istanbul. TIRE WHEELED TUBE: The foundation of the project is expected to be put into service in 2015. It will use cars and minibuses that will connect the two sides of Istanbul under the sea. The tube passageway built to the south of the two bridges will use 90 thousand vehicles per day. BRIDGE AND NORTHERN MARMARA MOTORWAY: The project to be auctioned in April consists of two parts. M
- History of nostalgic tram and nostalgic tram in Turkey 06/07/2012 Nostalgic tram The Nostalgic tram is known as a tourist-operated railway system, which serves as a tourist attraction in addition to serving the city's passengers. The purpose in this is, in a way aim, to take a journey on the history of the people who come in that city. The idea of a nostalgic tram was originally launched in the 1950 by the Talyllyn Nostalgic Train, which was established and operated by a group of volunteers in Wales. This movement is a movement towards the preservation of the past, but has brought many '' Nostalgic Train '' to the present day. Nostalgic Tram is the most favorite country in the United States. In many cities, as the historic street tram Birçok
- Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Line to be opened at 2020 13/11/2017 Kirazlı- whose work continues in full swingHalkalı Metro Line will be opened in 2020. Kirazlı- Construction started in August of 2017Halkalı Metro Line's work continues at full speed. 9,7 will be located at the 10 stop on the metro line, which is planned to be in kilometers. The 6 will be completely underground, the 2 will be partially underground and the 1 will be built on the viaduct. 2020'll be opened to service The project will cost 1 billion 185 million pounds are expressed. Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Line will be opened in 2020. METRO STORES Kirazlı-Halkalı Metro Line; Kirazli, Barbaros, Malazgirt, Mimar Sinan, Fatih, Halkalı, Central Hospital, Hospital, Mass Housing, Yarımburgaz, Halkalı stations ...
- Tender Notice: M1 Esenler Central Transformer Building construction work 20/03/2014 M1 Esenler Central Transformer Building construction work İSTANBUL ULAŞIM SAN. VE TİC.A.Ş. M1 Esenler Central Transformer Building construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 22352 1-Administration a) Address: FERHATPASA METRO FACILITIES 34200 ESENLER / ISTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2125689970 - 2125688900 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) can be seen on the internet address: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The subject of the tender work a) Quality, type and quantity: Approx. 100 gör
- Tender Announcement: Bahçelievler-Bağcılar-Esenler Rail System Project Service 18/05/2015 Bahçelievler-Bağcılar-Esenler Rail System Project Service will be taken ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY TRANSPORTATION PLANNING DIRECTORATE The service procurement of the Bahçelievler-Bağcılar-Esenler Rail System Project will be tendered under the open tender procedure according to the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 41194 1-Administration a) Address: M.NEZİHİ ÖZMEN MAH. NOVEMBER SOK. 62 34010 MERTER GÜNGÖREN / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2124494080 - 2124494083 c) e-mail address: email@example.com d) The internet address of the tender document: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr / EKAP / 2-a) Qualification, type and quantity of the service subject to the tender: EK
- Bahçelievler - Bağcılar - Esenler Rail System Project Offers 18/06/2015 İstanbul BB Bahçelievler - Bağcılar - Esenler Rail System Project Bids were collected The proposals of the gerçekleştiril Bahçelievler - Bağcılar - Esenler Rail System Project land tender to be held by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Rail System Projects Directorate were collected on 08 June 2015. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 749.367 TL is the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids (TL) as follows: 1. Prota Engineering 490.000 2. ZTM Engineering 528.250 3. Tekfen Engineering 550.000 4. Proyapı Engineering 574.000 5. Istanbul Transportation Inc. 578.000 6. Altınok Engineering 584.000 7. Engineering 585.000 8. Hakim İnşaat 586.000 9. Hak
- Bahçelievler - Bağcılar - Esenler Rail System Project Tender for İstanbul Ulasim A.Ş. won 26/06/2015 İstanbul BB Bahçelievler - Bağcılar - Esenler Rail System Project Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Rail System Projects Directorate, 08 June 2015 bids were collected and Bel Bahçelievler - Bağcılar - Esenler Rail System Project Bel tender was concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the cost of which is determined as 749.367 TL is about Istanbul Transportation Inc. with 578.000 TL bid. won. Officials noted that the final decision was sent to companies on 16 June 2015. Reference: Investments 1237 / 15 June 2015