Deputy Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure and TCDD General Director Selim Dursun Ali Ihsan appropriate, 10-12 2019 April date in Fair held in Izmir, Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. rail and light rail systems visited the stands at the Eurasia Rail 2019 Fair.
Dursun and Uygun received information from the authorities about the products by visiting the stands of the sector companies, especially domestic and national production.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eurasia Rail.2 Fair, the Minister of Lightning, Fair Clowns in the Hands of Women Journalists and Women at the Fair distributed to women. 08/03/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Our goal is to increase the railway network to 26 thousand kilometers" "Bulgaria and 2014 will be completed until the line will go from Edirne to Kars and from there to Tbilisi and then to Baku and Central Asia This transportation corridor, rail system, Istanbul, joining the two continents under the Bosphorus with the Marmara Project will form the most important transport railway corridor "Eurasia Rail. 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Systems Fair was opened in Istanbul Expo Center. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karamani Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and other guests attended.
- Giant companies meet in Eurasia Rail Fair to be held in Istanbul 19/01/2012 Second Eurasia Rail International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 08 - 10 March 2012 will open its doors to the leading domestic and foreign public and private institutions of the sector at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The first one, the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Binali Yıldırım and his companions opened the fair. TCDD General Manager Mr. Süleyman Karaman showed their support to the fair with its valuable subsidiaries. Total area of 8.700 m²; 19 company was represented by 50 foreign companies from different countries and 120 was visited by 1.400 people. Made in Ankara last year Geç
- First Domestic Tram at Eurasia Rail Fair 03/03/2012 Siemens, Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail System, which will be held the second time this year, as well as successful efforts in Turkey Infrastructure and Logistics Fair is preparing to introduce innovative products and technologies, successful projects abroad. Siemens, Turkey's rail transportation episode that introduced the embodiments and last year for the first time held in Ankara Eurasia Rail 2012 Railway Light Rail, Infrastructure and work and Istanbul Metro for the domestic vehicle production Logistics Fair will make the promotion of signaling applications are attending the special stand. Siemens has participated in Eurasia Rail 2012 with its innovative solutions under the title of "Complete Mobility".
- TÜVAŞAŞ opened a booth at Eurasia Rail Fair. 08/03/2012 Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. (TÜVASAŞ), Eurasia Rail Rail, Light Rail Systems, joined the Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki, 20 200 company participated in the organization held in Istanbul Expo Center, said the company. Ertiryaki, said: "In parallel with the developments in the railway sector, TÜVASAŞ is rapidly progressing to become an international company by expanding its horizon and vision every day. It is our greatest aim to represent our country in the railway transportation sector in the best way. We would like to see you in. Source: www.haberciniz.de
- Eurasia Rail-2011 was first realized in 3. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair will be held every two years from 2013 01/06/2012 About EURASIA RAIL 2013 Exhibition name: Eurasia Rail-3. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Exhibition Next Exhibition Date: 07-09 March 2013 Organizer: Türkel Fuarcılık AŞ. Location: Istanbul Expo Center (IFM), Istanbul, Turkey Supporters: Republic of Turkey and Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry TCDD, Turkey Railways TOBB, Turkey Chambers and Exchanges Union KOSGEB Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Development and Support Administration Regulations Frequency : Up to 2013 every year; 2013 will be held every two years after the year. Visiting Hours: 10: 00-18: 00 Visitor Price: Ziyaret
- Invitation from Turkel Fair Organization: Let's meet at 2013 Eurasia Rail Fair 14/09/2012 5 3 will perform next year for Eurasia Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. Eurasia Rail Rail Light Rail Systems Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 07 - 09 March 2013 will open its doors to the leading domestic and foreign public and private institutions of the sector at Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The journey we started in Ankara in 2011 continues with the international giant companies in Istanbul. 2011 20 company from the country 118 2012 company, 21 188 2013 XNUMX company from the country participated in the fair. The fair will be held in XNUMX X
- Turkish Railways Meet in Eurasia Rail Fair in Istanbul 08/12/2012 This year for the second time between 08-10 March 2012 Eurasia Rail Turkey, 2. 21 companies from 188 countries participated in the Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair. The exhibition was organized by Türkel Fuarcılık at the Istanbul Expo Center (İFM) and the 11 2 21 188 3 company introduced XNUMX products and technology. During the exhibition, conferences, seminar programs and presentations were held with the participation of local speakers and foreign speakers from Germany, Spain, the Netherlands, the UK, the Czech Republic, Italy and the People's Republic of China. XNUMX days X
- DeSA company 7-9 will be at the EurAsia Rail Fair on March 2013! 27/02/2013 DeSA company 7-9 2013, X-X-X-XXX 2013 9 is the world leader in Swiss technology. Electrical components such as cutter, contactor manufacturer SECHERON, 5. Signaling, ETCS and Recording devices manufacturer HASLERRAIL 1. Electrification catenary materials manufacturer such as Arthur Flury and 2. The company will present the products of RUF, which provides systems such as YSS, CCTV and MIS, and invites customers to introduce the latest developed products in more detail together with the company authorities and to give detailed information about the products and needs.
- Siemens Eurasia introduces trains that speed above 300 at Rail Fair 07/03/2013 Siemens Eurasia introduces its high-speed trains on the 300 mile at Rail. Siemens unveiled trains on the 300 kilometer at the Eurasia Rail Railway Fair. The written description of the issue was as follows: Siemens introduced its solutions for rail systems, rail systems, rail automation and electrification, especially at the Eurasia Rail Railway Fair organized between 7-9 and March 2013. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım and TCDD General ManagerSüleyman Karaman visited Siemens booth and received information. At the Eurasia Rail Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, which is held at the Istanbul Exhibition Center in Yeşilköy, Siemens, düzenlen
- Binali Yıldırım Describes Railway Targets at the Opening of Eurasia Rail (Video) 08/03/2013 Binali Yıldırım Explained Railway Targets at the Opening of the Eurasia Rail Exhibition Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 3 in Yeşilköy. Participated in the opening of Eurasia Rail - Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair held in Istanbul Fair Center. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 3 in Yeşilköy. Participated in the opening of Eurasia Rail - Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair held in Istanbul Fair Center. "2023 BILLION TURKISH LIRASIDIR" THE INVESTMENTS IN PLANNED UP TO 45