One of the important centers of tourism located in the 8 km to the center of Ayvalık District of Balıkesir Province is the cable car to the Devil's Table where all the Ayvalık Islands and the island of Lesvos are seen.
Mayor of Balıkesir Metropolitan Municipality Yücel Yılmaz explained the details of the work that was initiated for Satan Sofrası, which is believed to be the highest hill of Ayvalık and which has the Satan's footprint. Yilmaz, 50 thousand people will provide how to circulate X 50 thousand people want to come out of a point that we are talking about density. As they descend from one side, there will be two points on the other. Acak It will be a project that will relax the bus, vehicle and tourism groups Otobüs.
Previously, a project was designed for the transportation of the cable car to the Devil's Table and studies were carried out to make the project with the build-operate-transfer model.
The final preparations for the project to be made in the region of the Devil's Sofrası started work to be made to tender. If this project is realized, tourists who want to climb to the top of Satan Sofrası from Ayvalık District of Balıkesir will reach this region via cable car.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Ultra-Lux Italian touch to Infiniti Q50 and QX70: Angel and Devil (Photo Gallery) 12/04/2014 Ultra-Italian Italian touch to Infiniti Q50 and QX70: Angel and Devil: The ultra-luxurious Infiniti Q50 and QX70 models designed by Italian furniture masters are on display at the Furniture Fair held in Milan with the theme of Angel and Devil. Two great car designs have emerged in collaboration with the two manufacturers, luxury and performance cars manufacturer Infiniti and Italian luxury furniture manufacturer and leather processing specialist Poltrona Frau. The Infiniti Q50 and QX70 models came to life as a result of this extraordinary collaboration, the Melek and Satan dilemma. White color Q2014 exhibited at 50 International Milan Furniture Fair X
- Province in Izmit Province became Bermuda Triangle for Trains 20/05/2019 President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his deputy Halkalı - The breakdown of the Gebze commuter line does not end. Almost every day in a region of a train failure in the same images again took place yesterday. Gebze - Kocaeli and Sakarya citizens expect to be opened for a long time and will return to the story of snake less Halkalı the suburban line was opened with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in the months following the long construction period. With Gebze Halkalı The line that connects between the people is often preferred and used by citizens recently. Due to the convenient price of commuter ticket and convenient transportation B
- Apaydın became a guest for the workers of the railway 19/06/2017 Apaydın became a guest of the Workers' Table of the Railway Workers: TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın18 June 2017 was the guest of the iftar dinner of the railway workers working on the Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line, whose modernization works continued on Saturday. Executive Vice Presidents, Chief of the Department, Deputy Chief of the Office of the Assistant Director of the Board of Inspectors, 1. Apaydın, who worked with Legal Counselor, Press and Public Relations Consultant, Internal Audit and Head of Departments, and Samsun-Kalın Railway Line, was the guest of the contractor firm Amasya Suluova. Apaydın chatter with workers for a while, they celebrated the Eid al-Qadr and Ramadan.
- Prime Minister Yıldırım met with the tradesmen at the Sahur table 12/06/2018 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim and IMM President Mevlut Uysal met the taxi drivers of the Istanbul Taxi Cabinet. Addressing the taxi drivers who attended their families with thousands of taxi drivers, President Uysal said, al The Prime Minister and the President are on our side to give the best service to the taxi drivers. Istanbul does not catch this opportunity or catch it again. Let's take this opportunity together. Bring the best taxi system in Istanbul, the most beautiful city in the world. I believe we will achieve this together. Bunu Istanbul Taxi Cabinet organized by the Taxi Service Center in Istanbul. Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım, Transport Maritime and Yıldırım
- Demiryolcular, met at the Ramadan Table of DEMARD Ankara Branch 23/05/2019 DEMARD (Railway Machinery Association) Organized by Ankara Branch, TCDD employees came together. Intense interest gisterilen Ankara Iftar program, Zonguldak MPs Polat TURKMEN, Ahmet ÇOLAKOGLU, Hamdi UÇAR, Duzce Deputy, Fahri CAKIR, DDGM General Manager Recep BILGIN BEKEM, General Director of TCDD Transport Co. General Manager Erol ARKAN, Demard Chairman Nami ARAS, Demard Ankara Branch President Metin GEDIK, DDGM, TCDD Transport and TCDD institutions, along with a large number of executives, mechanics and their families attended. Demard Ankara Branch President Metin GEDİK and Demard Chairman Nami ARAS; "Arranged this is beautiful"
- Ordu Teleferik | Army's 40 annual dream cable car 9 to be opened in June with the participation of Kılıçdaroğlu 07/06/2012 Ordu Teleferik: Republican People's Party (CHP) Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu'nun 9 June Saturday will arrive in Ordu and the municipality by Boztepe to facilitate access to the cableway that was set up was announced. Army Mayor Seyit Torun, 2350 meter line length of the ropeway, the official opening will be held in June 9. President Torun stressed that the cable car was the Army's 40 annual dream and said: UM We will live a happiness together. 1970, which has been on the agenda of the Army for a long time and we have been dreaming for years, has been discussed since 9. We also completed the landscaping of the ropeway bottom and lem
- Infrastructure construction contract for high speed train project between Ankara and Izmir 11/06/2012 Infrastructure construction contract of Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar, Ankara, Turkey, infrastructure contract between the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu, Sigma -Burkay-Makimsan-YDA was signed by the business representative. Source: World Bulletin
- The route will be changed due to safety in the cable car line project between Kızılay and Dikmen 27/08/2012 New developments related to ”Red Crescent - Dikmen Ropeway Line Project gerçekleştiril within the scope of T Ropeway Projects Proj to be realized by EGO General Directorate Rail Systems Department were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The route will be changed in the cable car project for safety reasons. Evaluating the objections made by public institutions, especially the General Directorate of Security, the officials of the General Directorate of EGO noted that the line projection, which caused objections on the line, was shifted and the technical conditions were forced to be reduced and the ropeway stations and cabinets would be reduced. The authorities, however, will prefer fully enclosed cabins and it is possible to open these cabins from the inside Yet
- Cable car to be constructed between Zincirlikuyu and Camlica Hill in Istanbul will be realized with Build-Operate Model 06/06/2012 New developments have been recorded on lik Zincirlikuyu - Altunizade - Çamlıca Hill Cable Car Project, to be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The feasibility studies of the tender to be realized with Build-Operate Model came to the completion stage. After completion of the feasibility studies, the authorities stated that they will start the preparation of the specifications and the tenders towards the end of the year. With the completion of the ropeway system, it is planned to transport 6 thousand passengers an hour. The authorities also discussed the cable car system in the Bosphorus between Rumeli Hisarı and Otağtepe in the Golden Horn Rami Barracks between Eyüp and the Milky Way was planned to be made. Source: Investments
- Measurement Works on the Longest Cable Car Line of the World Will Be Done in Bursa Uludağ. 11/05/2012 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will build the world's longest cable car line to Uludağ, has started to work on the cable car line. Bursa, Turkey's most modern and is going to have the world's longest cable car line. Uludağ, one of Turkey's leading winter tourism centers wanting to do it again the center of attraction Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, to give Uludag year 12 months tourism has accelerated its work. 1955 will increase the capacity of the existing ropeway in the 10 800 times, the Metropolitan Municipality, began to work at the summit cable car. Engineers have stepped up their work for the new ropeway line project, which will be capable of carrying a thousand XNUMX people per hour. The project Proj
- The ropeway project to Kocaeli will be left to Polat 10/05/2012 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality 29 March 2009 promised many services and projects to the people of Kocaeli when entering the local elections. One of these words was the word TELEFERİK. President Karaosmanoğlu'nun within the declaration of the front row of the cable car project, despite the passage of three and a half years have not passed. However, the work of the ropeway was said to be made between Sekapark and Topçular, so it was not a jump-camel job. It wasn't that big, so pale money. However, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality could not do this work and the ropeway did not work. Omer Polat el Ö
- What happened to the cable car to Ağrı Mountain? 11/03/2012 Tourism is a very important event that contributes to the promotion and economy of countries. Therefore, developed countries transfer a significant portion of their income to promotion, tourism and such areas. Most countries participate in the fairs organized to closely follow all developments in order to contribute to the promotion and economy and spend high amounts of money and make great efforts in this direction. Our country is a very rich country in terms of tourism. But except for sea tourism, we cannot say that we are very advanced in most branches. Our region and district are the focus of attention of local and foreign tourists. Especially foreign tourists travel thousands of kilometers to Doğubayazıt Bil
- President Melih Gökçek, TOBB University of Economics and Technology gave information about the cable car to be made in Ankara. 15/02/2012 Transferring public transportation projects will solve the problem, President Gökçek said that the contract for the new bellows bus with 250 natural gas has been signed and the deliveries will start in the summer season, in addition to the 200 unit and the 7 will begin to arrive in the month. Expressing that they will take a serious step in the public transport, Gökçek also gave information about the ropeway projects: çek In many parts of the world, they now have access to the mountain via teleferikle. We will also try to reach some points by cable car. Kızılay Dikmen'e think we do. In addition, we will lower Altindag Dogantepe to Samsun Road by cable car. We're going to put the curves on the way to Samsun. K
- The first cable car to the Anatolian Side will be made to the snow capped | Istanbul -Beykoz 22/12/2012 The first cable car to the Anatolian Side The neighborhoods to be built in Karlıtepeye meet The Chairman of the Program Buluş Program 23.sü was organized in Acarlar neighborhood. Mayor of Beykoz Yücel Çelikbilek welcomed the ladies in the breakfast meeting and said, bil We revise all the plans of Beykoz from the beginning. We will make the first cable car of the Anatolian Side to Karlıtepe. Anadolu Acarkent'ın women's services to share their demands and opinions about the meeting, President Yücel Çelikbilek and his wife Ayse Celikbilek, as well as vice president Nevin Caliskan, M. Hanefi Dilmaç, Yuksel Baki, chairman advisors and AK Party District Women's Branch President Sevim Gülşen and Beykoz District Governor Süleyman Erdoğan's wife Ayten Erdoğan and businesswoman Funda Süley
- After the allocation of space for Elazığ Cable Car Plant Project, construction tender will be made 22/02/2013 After the allocation of space for the Elazığ Ropeway Facility Project, the preparation tender for the Teleferik Facility Project, which will be carried out by the Elazığ Municipality Cleaning Affairs Directorate, was started. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the allocation of the area where the telefere will be made, the construction tender will be made. The facility is planned to be built in the developed Harput region. The project is expected to be approved by the Municipal Assembly in March or April. After the approval of the Municipal Assembly, the geological - geotechnical study of the project will be carried out and the completed projects will be submitted to the Elazığ Special Provincial Administration with the Monuments Board. After all the necessary approvals have been received, this year Gerekli
- Babadag Cable Car Auction to be held in April 26/02/2013 Babadağ Cable Car Auction April to be held in Fethiye district of Mugla and among the world's best paragliding paragliding centers in Babadağı'da ropeway project to tender stage. The cable car project in Babadağı, which is located in the Fethiye district of Muğla and which is one of the best paragliding centers in the world, came to the tender stage. It was learned that the project, where all the necessary permits were obtained, will be auctioned in 2 months. Fethiye Power Union Tourism Trade Limited Company established by FTSO; From the General Directorate of Natural Resources to the 5 yearbook, the operation rights to the Babadağı to the right to establish a ropeway was approached. Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Environment Kültür
- Cable car will be on Derbentte 08/04/2008 It was learned that the ropeway to be built in Kartepe, which is the ski resort of Kocaeli, will be built in Derbent. Derbent Municipality Mayor Zafer Arat, Suadiye, Maşukiye, Arsanbey and Derbent in the examinations made by expert teams in the economic sense, the most suitable place for the ropeway in their own resorts, stating that, "The distance between our town and Kartepe as a bird path 3 bin 200 meters In addition, the train station in our town and the TEM turnstiles to be built in our town also highlighted our town in the area of the ropeway to be built, and the road we made to our town from Kartepe is still one of the fifty percent yine
- Kahramanmarasa Teleferik Things to do 04/07/2013 Kahramanmaraşa Teleferik To Be Done Kahramanmaras Mayor Mustafa Poyraz, Aksu Tv published in the City Program gave information about the work of the cable car. President Poyraz answered the questions that journalists asked him. In a question asked about bringing a cable car to Kahramanmaraş, President Poyraz: m Our friends have done a study. A study is being carried out on the Yesil Vadi, and from there to Camlica. We will share with you when it becomes clearer in the coming days Ön. Source: www.marashaberi.com
- Description of the ropeway project from top to throat 14/08/2013 Description of the ropeway project to be made from top to top: Kadir Topbas, a question about the cable car project planned to be made in Istanbul, Istanbul organized transportation systems within the framework of transportation master plans, transportation networks are ready, he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş who examined the Maltepe Coast Filler Area Project on site, answered the questions of the press members. Topbas, Maltepe Municipality stance against the project, stating that, ut I hope that this may not come from the shame today, the Mayor of Maltepe, does not come from the shame of the future. Because, unfortunately, the opposition, politics, whether or not small-minded, narrow views make an assessment. Unfortunately, we have always seen it. Ma
- Cable car to be built in Konya's Tavusbaba Grove 03/10/2013 Konya's Tavusbaba Grove for the ropeway to be done: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Meram Tavusbaba with the arrangement of the promenade area will make the region a center of attraction. Metropolitan Region Secretary General Haşmet Okur, KOSKİ General Manager İsmail Selim Uzbaş and other officials who examined the Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, said they carried out a large project in Meram. Akyürek stated that the works in the Tavusbaba Preserve form an integrity with the arrangements made at Meram Son Durak and said: m We continue to organize around the Tavusbaba Mosque. We are working on the way up to Tavusbaba Hill. So far, facilities such as facilities, rain shelter, and parking were built for social needs. Buraya
- Trabzon will be made from the cable car to Boztepeye? 22/04/2014 From Trabzon to Boztepeye cable car will be made: The fate of the ropeway project to Boztepe, which is the constant promise of every election period, was the subject of curiosity. Trabzon area in the city center of the Atatürk area Boztepe cable car was made in the period of the former president of the city Asim Aykan, who took office after the Aykan'ın Niyazi Sürmen'in, as a businessman's grants from Bursa, the work of the cable car materials were sold later was scrapped. One of the targets of Orhan Gümrükçüoğlu, who was elected as Mayor in 2009, was to build a ropeway to Boztepe. Gümrükçüoğlu presidency during the period did not bring up the construction of the cable car, the project will be done a few days before the election, he said. Boztepe cable car construction work, now Ortahisar t
- Cableway to Historic Hasankeyf Castle 25/04/2014 Historic Hasankeyf Castle Cable Car to Do: Batman's historic Hasankeyf district tourists to visit the historical places of the cable car and lift was reported to be made. According to the Governor's Office, Governor Yilmaz Arslan, Garrison Commander Brigadier Uğur Özcan, Chief Public Prosecutor Muhammed Emre Ejder, Batman University Rector. Dr. Abdüsselam Uluçam, Hasankeyf District Governor Temel Ağca and Hasankeyf Mayor Abdülvahap Kusen made some observations in the touristic areas in order to develop the tourism potential of the historical district. Governor Arslan and his retinue participated in the preliminary survey and route determination studies of the ropeway and elevator project aiming the opening of Hasankeyf Castle to visitors. Eler
- Boztepeye Ropeway 18/07/2014 Boztepeye Teleferik will be built: The members of the Judicial, Security and News Correspondents Commission, which is active within the Trabzon Journalists Association (TGC), visited the Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, Ortahisar Mayor Ahmet Metin Genç and Ortahisar District Governor Osman Ateş at his office. GAZETECİLER OBSERVATIONS GÜMRÜKÇÜOĞLU'na ROTED President of the Commission Osman Şişko, members of the commission Gurkan Ata, Hasan Demir, Ozgur Ozdemir, Serkan Kılınç and Fatih Turan, as well as the Deputy Chairman of the TGC Deputy Chairman Nevzat Yilmaz also attended the visit of the Mayor Customs Mayor Customs, received information about the working conditions and branching of journalists. Journalists have visited the city during the visit Gaz
- Maçkaya cable car and ski resort 29/11/2014 Maçkaya cable car and ski resort will be made when: AK Party Chairman of Trabzon Province. Adnan Gunnar stated that the AK Party of Turkey's medarıiftar 'Thank God we have not embarrassed at all so far. We have always won the favor of our citizens. What could be better than being a politician at such a party. New Turkey needs the AK Party. Being a member of this party is above all things. In all of our congresses where we perform 14 in Trabzon, we set out with a fraternal consensus. We sat with our friends who wanted to be a candidate. How important it is to start with consultations. Only the district nor am for it is important for Turkey ...
- Cable car to be built on three separate routes to Ankara 14/02/2012 According to the written statement made by the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, the Ankara Municipality Council, Ankara and Konya Metropolitan Municipalities and State Railways to develop tourism using high-speed trains, cable car to three different locations in Ankara and 50. Within the scope of the Year Urban Transformation Project, the citizens who had to evacuate their homes as a result of the landslide in the region were decided to make 300'er TL rent allowance. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek who gave information to the members of the Municipal Assembly on the issue prior to the voting stated that the 250 bus with natural gas will join the vehicle fleet of EGO with the more signed contract and they have made a new study on public transportation konu