In Denmark this morning, as a result of the railway workers to leave the job between Denmark and Sweden Öresund Bridge stopped completely traffic.
Danish Railways DSB launched bus services to ensure transport could not solve the problem, the traffic was paralyzed.
UNION ENEMY RESPONSE
Resistance machinists in a letter to the newspaper Ektrabladet, the employer as a representative of the union in the DSB to protest the liquidation of union representatives announced that they quit.
The newspaper stated that they did not disclose their names because they were concerned about the retaliation by the employers.
Expressen newspaper published in Sweden in the news in the resistance around the 70 machine with red flags in their hands in front of the central office of the DBS protest said.
SENDIKA WISHED TO BUILD STRUCTURE
The Danish Railways Federation, of which the resistance mechanics are members, noted that the strike decision was not taken by the union and called all the railway workers to their jobs. (Universal)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- In Denmark, the 14 cow hit by the high-speed train 02/10/2012 Cows fleeing from a farm near the town of Varde in the western Jylland region of Denmark were the 14 cow that hit the train. Regional Police director Michael Skaarup, a portion of the cows immediately on the railroad, some wounded and a certain distance within the garbage, stating that, yolunda after the accident between the cities of Varde and Skjern train services could not be made for a long time. Because the cows that hit the train spread over a large area, it took a little longer for the owner to count and keep records and to remove the cows. The owner of the cows was also very affected and was very upset. But the cows Ancak
- Prince bridge prince raises Denmark 13/01/2015 The bridge to the prince raised Denmark: the Danish Prince's car allowed the passage of the Danish Prince from one of the bridges shut down because of the Egon storm, which was effective at the weekend, causing controversy in the country. The Egon storm, which has been effective in Denmark in recent days, has caused many bridges across the country to be closed down to vehicle traffic. One of those bridges is the bridge between Sjealland, where Copenhagen is located, and the Storebælt Bridge, which connects the island of Fyn with one of the largest cities in Denmark, Odense. 14 vehicles were not allowed to pass through the bridge that was closed for hours. After his review of the bridge management, the police yap
- High Speed Train Accident in Denmark, 8 Dead 03/01/2019 In Denmark, 8 was killed in a train crash on the Great Belt Bridge, which connects the islands of Zealand and Fyn. Danish police, 5'i female, 3'ın men, including a total of 8 people lost their lives. The accident occurred on one of the freight trains on the freight train moving to the island of Funen, where the truck flew to the railroad tracks due to a violent storm and hit the high-speed train to Zealand. Danish State Railways (DSB), the number of people injured in the train crash, the intensive care unit for the rescue of those who are heavily hospitalized specialist doctors from other hospitals are appointed, 131,
- Court mechanics in Germany found legal 08/11/2014 In Germany, court mechanics found legal: the Frankfurt Labor Court dismissed the request by the German Railroad Authority to cancel the strike launched by the railway mechanic. The labor court decided that after the mediation attempt could not be concluded, the German Train Engineers Union decided that the strike was temporary and that the strike was temporary. The head of the GDL trade union, Claus Weselsky, welcomed the decision, while the German Railways (WB) announced that it would file an appeal at the State Labor Court. Ulrich Weber, staff member of the DB's Board of Directors, told ARD television that despite the weeks of talks, we could not make a significant step. One hundred percent of demands in collective bargaining in the world Dün
- The bearers of the train hit this bear (Video) 12/12/2014 Bearing the bear, the mechanics of the train had such fun: A mechanic who watched a bear entering the railroad, but did not slow down and watched the animal on the train, watched the images on the Internet. In the Siberian region of Russia, near the town of Norilsk near the railway track a bear to see the bear is not slowing down and watching the animal under the train, the images are loaded against the internet mechanics who loaded the Internet. According to RIA Novosti, the train's mechanics immediately began to see a bear running along the railroad. As the animal ran along the rails, the mechanics did not intend to slow down the train, but also laughed a lot while watching the scenery. Hayvan
- Tender Announcement: Accommodation service for YHT hostesses and mechanics 09/02/2015 YHT hostesses and mechanics will be provided accommodation services for the Turkish General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE 2 (two) room 2 (six) with 6 (six) rooms (total 12 bed), room + breakfast 16 / 03 / 2015 date 31 / 12 2015 until the date of procurement of the procurement of services under the Public Procurement Law No. 4734 19 will be tendered in accordance with the open tender procedure. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 9506 1-Administration a) Address: 3 4 Haydarpaşa KADIKÖY / ISTANBUL UM
- German Train Engineers Union Goes Again Again 19/02/2015 German Railroad Engineers' Union Goes Again: German Train Engineers Union announced that it will go on strike for the seventh time on the grounds that it cannot reach an agreement with German Railways. In the longstanding negotiations between the German Trainers' Union and the German Railways, no agreement was reached. German Railroad Engineers' Union, which accuses the German Railroads of tacticization during the negotiations, announced that they had decided to strike for the seventh time. Claus Weselsky, the president of the German Train Engineers Union, said in a statement the date of the strike will not be announced, the salaries of the increase in the rate of 5 2 hour and weekly work hours demanded to reduce the hours recorded. Weselsky, the employees of the German Railways,
- In Germany, Train Engineers Union Re-Strikes 20/05/2015 In Germany, the Train Machine Association is on strike again: The German Train Engineers Union (GDL) is on strike again on Wednesday. In Germany, the 9 strike of the machinists starts on Wednesday morning at 02: 00. Loaders working in freight transportation on the day of 15: 00 said they will go on strike. While the strike will not be informed about how long, the strike will be announced to the public before 48 hours before the end of the strike was recorded. In Germany, the Train Engineers' Union (GDL) decided to strike again after negotiations failed in the weekend. The union announced the responsibility for the negotiation of the negotiations to be owned by the German Railways (Deutsche Bahn). Trade union, business işlet
- Tender Announcement: Accommodation service for YHT hostesses and mechanics 12/06/2015 YHT hostesses and mechanics will be provided accommodation services for the Turkish General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL MATERIAL DIRECTORATE Procurement of YHT hostesses and mechanic's accommodation and resting needs and service procurement services will be procured under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 71747 1-Administration's Address: Gar Building 3.Kat Commission Office 4 34716 Haydarpaşa KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2163378214 - 2163378214 c) E-mail Address : email@example.com d) The tender document can be seen N
- Female mechanics of railways (Video) 10/10/2016 The female mechanics of the railways: In Eskişehir, the 8 female mechanic working within the scope of TCDD is gaining appreciation for their performance in their work known as the male profession. The female mechanics at Hasanbey Logistics Center use diesel and electric locomotives as well as maneuvers in the city as well as between cities. The warehouse chief of the center, Enver Toker, said that 40 has been working in this sector for years and said that the railroads have opened the door to female mechanics in the last few years. Toker, explaining that the mechanics is a heavy profession, "Developing technology was needed female mechanics. We are very happy with our friends. Through various training stages have become able to use all of the locomotives." said. Toker, the duties of female machinists Tok