Environmentally friendly enterprise from TÜDEMSAŞ, the largest industrial corporation in Sivas. The empty space inside the factory was cleaned and a total of one thousand pine trees were planted. TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu and the company's top managers in the event organized by workers and civil servants and TÜDEMSAŞ staff showed great interest in planting trees.
TÜDEMSAŞ has proven the importance it attaches to environmental cleanliness with the care it has taken in the proper disposal of industrial wastes and has also planted the empty areas within the factory area. 418 thousand square meters area of the company based on the area of the company's main road near the main road, especially to the cutting area 400 units, Wagon Repair and Wagon Production Factory around the 600 pieces of a total of 1000 pine trees were planted. TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu said: muh Today, we have planted a thousand pine trees in various places of our company. It was a nice event to give a nice view to our company and to show the importance of what we give to the environment. Leaving a nicer, cleaner, greener environment for future generations is one of our most important tasks. We are trying to do our part as a company. Bey I would like to thank Sefa Duman, the director of forest operations in Sivas for their support to our company, and everyone who has supported us here today. In
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 14 tree is transported for the environmentally friendly Karşıyaka tram line 27/11/2015 14 trees are transported for the environmentally friendly Karsiyaka tram line: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out the construction works related to the trams for "environmentally friendly" transportation vehicles, which are located in Karsiyaka and Konak, carries the trees on the route to the new living areas without damaging the construction of the line. The last example of this is the Karsiyaka line. Cahar Dudayev Boulevard, Taypark entrance, Folkart Houses front and on the Bostanlı Bridge black pepper, plane, cypress, eucalyptus, phoenix and thuja types of 12 tree, after pruning the area will be removed and moved to the Euphrates Nursery. 2 is located on the Bostanli Bridge.
- New trees planted on 930 on Konak Tram Line 11/01/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Konak Tram line due to the production work dismantled and moved to other areas 709 trees and trees instead of trees, planted on the same route 930 pieces of new trees. The metropolitan area is mainly focused on the landscaping on the line. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, approximately 450 million pounds tram project with a new era of public transportation, while preparing to open the door, draws attention to the green texture created on the line. After the Karsiyaka line opened for service, the landscaping and reforestation works on the Konak Tramway route, which has reached the end of the construction works, are highly appreciated. The construction of Mustafa Kemal Sahil Bulvarı, where the production was completed, was completed ın
- Environmentally friendly and comfortable new buses with ropeway system coming to the capital 13/02/2012 The number of vehicles in Ankara traffic, especially at the end of the work feels good. The solution for public transport, the metropolitan municipality is taking important steps in this area. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality and the agreement of an international firm will win 250 bellows bus to the capital. Environmentally friendly buses will be produced at the company's Ankara factory. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Mayor Melih Gokcek spoke about the current fleet of the municipality. Gokcek, "the world's greenest fleet, especially the air pollution, the cleanest fleet is currently in Ankara," he said. Together with the new projects, cable cars and metrobuses will be seen on the roads. Melih Gokcek, "Altındağ municipality will do with the citizens of Samsun, we will download the way to Samsun."
- Environmental Friendly Approaches in Logistics Sector 09/04/2014 Environmentally Friendly Approaches in Logistics Sector Importance: The UTIKAD session organized at Istanbul Carbon Summit focused on the sensitivity of the logistics sector in carbon emissions and the practices in the sector. The European Union's efforts to reduce carbon emissions in the sector and the goals of sharing the session, the transport and logistics sector in the future may face new sanctions are underlined. The session titled üme Sustainable Growth in Logistics: Environmentally Friendly Approaches and Practices in Turkish Logistics Sector ler moderated by Turgut Erkeskin, the President of the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, was held at the Istanbul University Faculty of Political Sciences, Department of Urbanization and Environmental Problems. Dr. Sevim Budak, Sev
- Environmentally Friendly 10 New Bus is in Public Service in Diyarbakır 29/05/2017 Environmentally Friendly 10 New Bus Service in Diyarbakir: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, which has expanded its fleet of vehicles for a more comfortable and comfortable transportation service, has delivered the environmentally friendly 10 new natural gas bus to the public at different routes. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, which provides 152 bus transportation by 79 in the city center and 241 in the districts, has added new environmentally friendly 10 buses to its vehicle fleet in order to provide better quality and comfortable transportation services for the citizens. In order to solve the transportation problem, the Metropolitan Municipality which buys 30 units of natural gas bus, one of them 20 Ulaşım
- New eco-friendly buses commenced service in Diyarbakır 06/06/2017 Environmentally friendly new buses commenced service in Diyarbakır: Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality, in the year of 2017, buys environmentally friendly natural gas 32 bus and provides high quality and comfortable transportation service to the citizens in the city center and districts. Participating in the city tour of the 12 bus citizens are participating in the Mayor of the city Cumali Atilla, greeting the citizens increased the quality of transportation service, he said. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality has renewed and expanded its fleet of vehicles for a quality, comfortable and more comfortable transportation service and the remaining 2017 from the 32 bus, which has been purchased since the beginning of the year, received the remaining 12. Regarding the operations carried out l
- Quality Transportation with Environmentally Friendly Buses 07/06/2017 High quality transportation is provided by environment friendly buses: Today, the first order of environmental pollution factors, harmful gases released from vehicles to nature. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, with his work in the Public Transport area, while increasing the quality of city travel, also gives importance to the protection of the environment. Greater public transport, 2010 year by increasing the number of environmentally friendly natural gas buses contribute to environmental cleanliness. 303 KIT NATURAL GAS VEHICLE We are in the 21. century, the emerging high technology and industry, especially in large cities, the impact of increased traffic on the environment caused by increased vehicle traffic, is one of the biggest environmental problems today. This is really a…
- Environmentally friendly quality transportation in Kocaeli 10/09/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in the field of Public Transportation, while increasing the quality of city travel, also gives importance to the protection of the environment. Nowadays, the first order of environmental pollution factors is the harmful gases released from vehicles to nature. Greater public transport, 2010 year by increasing the number of environmentally friendly natural gas buses are also contributing to the prevention of environmental pollution. 303 NATURAL GAS VEHICLE In our present century, the impact of the harmful gases emitted by the increasing traffic on the environment, especially in big cities with the developing high technology and industry, is one of the biggest environmental problems in our day. This is really based on public transport, diesel engine yol
- Malatya's Environment-Friendly Trambus System Report Published 17/10/2017 The Trambus System, published by the General Directorate of Transport and Public Transport Services of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality in the annual report of the Trambus Annual Report published by the General Directorate of Transport and Public Transport in Malatya, was shared with the environment and the economy of our province. The carbon released by the diesel engine vehicles and the emission of zero-emission Trambus vehicles are reflected in the report. In the report, when the same number of passengers were transported by diesel vehicles, the number of trees needed to be eradicated from nature was also given. In other words, the number of trees saved by the Trambus System is given in the Sistem
- The Color of Friendly Eco-Friendly Buses 08/11/2017 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is continuing to work on modern systems in urban transportation and asks the Manisans the color of environmentally friendly electric buses. Manisans can choose between red, yellow, blue and green colors by attending the survey at www.manisa.bel.tr. Manisa people will determine the color of eco-friendly electric buses that will serve in Manisa. In order to choose the color of the modern buses that will serve in the city in the coming year, only the Manisa people should choose between the red, yellow, blue and green colors by participating in the survey at www.manisa.bel.tr. Choose the color selection of the environmentally friendly electric buses that will serve the designated routes Belir