Çerkezköy-Silivri between the trains of the freight train was broken. Noticing that the axle was broken, the mechanic was barely stopping the train and one of the sand-loaded wagons was overturned.
According to information received, 12 is on April Friday at 03.00 Çerkezköy-Silivri of the freight train between the axle was broken. Unable to realize that the axle was broken, the mechanic continued with a broken axle for about 3 kilometers. Later, the mechanic who noticed the problem in the car could barely stop the train. In the incident, one of the sand-loaded wagons was overthrown. It was learned that the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) launched an investigation into the incident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kadir Topbaş: Metrobus will be extended to Silivri, Silivri metro will come! 11/10/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş who was going to Silivri for Boğluca Deresi Correctional Works was greeted with arı Hayaldi Gerçek Wası, Boğluca Deresi Was Raised arı placards. The students and local people gave flowers to Mayor Topbaş, who was welcomed with great interest by the citizens. Responding to the great interest of the citizens, Mayor Topbas said, “When I come to Silivri, I come to the attention of our people. I would like to thank them very much. Kend Topbaş in his speech after the welcoming ceremony, stating that the world undergoes very rapid change and transformation in all areas of Istanbul and Turkey said that the pace of change and development. 2 Months ago X
- Coal Loaded Train Overturned in Adana Pozantı 10/01/2018 In the Pozantı district of Adana, TCDD Tasimacilik AS, which is in the series of freight trains in the course of the train of coal-loaded wagons at the station in the region during the scissors caused by an unknown reason, derailment. stopped. TCDD crews, who were shipped to the accident site after the incident, began to derail and remove the wagons toppled over the railway. TCDD road crews have also started repairing the damaged railway. As a result of the intensive work of TCDD teams, the train was closed and the train services started to be controlled. An accident related to the incident was launched while the accident and the wounded.
- Cotton Loaded Tug Overturned Motorway Cotton Bale Filled 04/03/2015 Cotton Loaded Truck Tipped Motorway Cotton Bale Filled: Aydın-İzmir Motorway In Muğla exit, the cotton loaded TIR that could not take corners was overthrown. Aydın-İzmir Motorway Muğla exit at the exit of the cotton-loaded TIR was rolled. Cotton bales, each weighing an average of 250 Kg, spread from the truck's tracks to the highway and fields. The driver of the TIR survived the accident without being injured. The accident occurred at the exit of Aydın-İzmir Motorway Muğla. Murat Akit's 42 YU 905 plate TIR's cotton-loaded 42 YU 450 plate cotton bale loaded dorsesi, overturned in the bend. The bales of cotton loaded in the TIR were drifted into the highway and fields. Its own IR
- Scissors Dropped Open on Fuel Loaded Train in Ankara 14/03/2019 In Ankara's Sincan district Çağlayan region, the railway carrying the fuel-loaded tank cars was derailed. BTS Ankara Branch President Özdemir, "During the signalization work, the scissor was left half because the fuel train derailed," he said in Ankara's Sincan district of Caglayan region fuel-filled tank wagons, the railroad was closed due to the train from the rail. BTS Ankara Branch Chairman Ismail Ozdemir, fuel-loaded tank wagons carrying the train, during the signaling operation of the scissor is not fully closed due to derailment, he said. … If there was signaling, the control center would have noticed the error in the scissor and the train would not come off the track, dı said Özdemir.
- The biggest flaw of LPG-loaded tanker crash on highways 24/09/2014 The biggest defect in the LPG-loaded tanker accident On the highways: In the Lice district of Diyarbakır, the LPG loaded tanker was destroyed and the 34 person was killed and the 36 injured. In the report, the accident on Highways 9. 20 18 of the region, 15 near the accident, the 9 tank driver and the two bus company 20'lerin two percent of the flaw in the truck accident was overturned as a result of the explosion caused by Lice'ta LPG loaded tanker accident report, Highways 18. XNUMX percent of the Regional Directorate, the nearest military unit in the XNUMX XNUMX, with two N
- Explosion during the passage of freight train in Diyarbakir city, overthrown 10 wagon 27/02/2017 During the passage of the freight train at Diyarbakır Sur, the 10 wagon was overthrown: In the village of Karpuzlu in the Sur district of Diyarbakır, a bomb exploded on the tracks during the passage of the train, which was carrying the Batman-Diyarbakır voyage. No one died or injured in the explosion Diyarbakir's Sur district in the town of Karpuzlu, a railway bomb exploded on the railway tracks passing through the village. The explosion occurred during the passage of the freight train. It was learned that the 10 wagon was overthrown in the explosion where there were no dead or injured people. Preventive ambulances were sent to the region. It was learned that the heavy explosion was heard from the city center.
- On the Bursa Teleferik line, sand bagged flights end 06/05/2014 On the Bursa cable car line, sand bagged expeditions end: The world's longest-range air vehicle, the Bursa Ropeway, came to the end of its trial flights with sandbags. Teferrüç-Kadıyayla-Sarıalan between the 4 thousand 980 meter-long route will start the voyage of the Bursa cable car with the sand bags to the end of the trial voyages. One of the iconic buildings in Bursa, the ropeway was scheduled to be held as of May. '' 95 percent of TEST COMPLETED '' Turkey's first manned aircraft which was redesigned and 1963 years of service in the cable car began following closely the work of modernization Bursa Cableway Inc. Governance…
- Zonguldak, the giant sand pile found in the work area of TCDD, astonishes those who see. 10/07/2012 In windy weather, the sand remains in the sand, and in hot weather, there are big problems, and the residents react to the lack of sand storage in the middle of the city. In the Karaelmas neighborhood, the sand dunes in the area opposite Çaycuma-Devrek surrounding the district and town stops. It was learned that the sand depot at the TCDD site should be moved out of the city. It was learned that it was operated by a private company. Karaman Çayköy Minibus Driver Murat Tatoğlu said, ve When there is a wind, our cars are filled with sand. We're staying in dust. Our citizens and passengers are also complaining about this situation. We want this situation to be corrected. Bu Şevket Cin, the driver of the station Dur
- 20 Unit Skid Sand Supply Plant Project with TCDD Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station will be canceled in 2013 28/11/2012 The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), with the tender of lüğü Construction of Turn-Key Establishment of 35 Unit Skid Sand Supply Plant, for the Railway Vehicles, Workshops, Stores and Stations with 20 units Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station TC the preparation of the relevant specification will be resumed these days. Investments Magazine, according to the information received; After the completion of the works related to the tender and obtaining the necessary approvals, the tender will be announced in 2013 and the companies will be asked to submit their bids. As known, the deadline for the deadline for bid submission was announced as 01 November 2012. Please read Haber
- 20 Unit Skid Sand Supply Plant Project with TCDD Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station will be canceled in 2013 03/12/2012 The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), with the tender of lüğü Construction of Turn-Key Establishment of 35 Unit Skid Sand Supply Plant, for the Railway Vehicles, Workshops, Stores and Stations with 20 units Fuel Oil and Lube Oil Supply Plant, Soft Water Supply Station TC the preparation of the relevant specification will be resumed these days. Investments Magazine, according to the information received; After the completion of the works related to the tender and obtaining the necessary approvals, the tender will be announced in 2013 and the companies will be asked to submit their bids. As known, the deadline for the deadline for bid submission was announced as 01 November 2012. Previously 15 Daha