Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in 17 district with the goal of more accessible city.
Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the Metropolitan Municipality by the investments made in the district further relaxes, he said.
Within the scope of the studies carried out by the Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department in the town of 17, he completed his hot asphalt works on the 700 meter street in the Hamitler Mahallesi Albayrak Street in Osmangazi District.
The Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their work in the Göynükbelen neighborhood of Orhaneli, where they completed the production of asphalt pavement on the 2 km road and breathed transportation in the district.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mersin Metropolitan Transportation is underway 03/01/2018 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin continues to attack on transportation. 30 new bus taken to be used in the busiest lines of Mersin is counting the days to be served to the residents of Mersin. Metropolitan Municipality, which is the architect of the transformation in transportation, continues its works in order to provide a peaceful and comfortable transportation to the citizens of Mersin. Recently 3. Metropolitan Municipality, which started the construction of the multi-story intersection project, works with the motto of transformation in transportation, without stopping to solve the problems of the citizens. Metropolitan is reinforcing the need for citizens to avoid problems in urban traffic, to reduce the burden of crowded bus lines and to minimize waiting times for citizens ehir
- Uninterrupted Transportation Investments in Kayseri 16/05/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality on the one hand last year laid the foundation of the construction of the intersections of the new year will be held on the one hand, while performing the auction of new intersections. A tender was held for the intersection in front of Osman Kavuncu Boulevard City Terminal. Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments. A new one will be added in front of the City Terminal for the interchanges built for uninterrupted traffic. Belsin Anafartalar-Terminal-City Hospital-Mobilyakent Rail System Line will be passed on the route planned to be made in the first two-storey junction was held. Osman Kavuncu Boulevard, City Terminal construction work for the construction of a busy intersection. The approximate cost is 24 million 734 thousand TL Yaklaşık
- Eurasia Tunnel flew housing prices in these districts 05/10/2016 Eurasia Tunnel flew housing prices in these districts: 20 The tunnel, which will be opened in December, created a doping effect on real estate prices in the districts of its route. According to a survey conducted by TSKB Real Estate Appraisal, only in the regions where the Eurasian Tunnel has passed, the rental prices for the housing in 15 have increased by 20, while the sales prices have increased by 1. The impact of the Eurasia Tunnel on the real estate market is the Acıbadem, Koşuyolu and Ünalan districts of Üsküdar on the Anatolian side, the Hasanpaşa and Merdivenköy neighborhoods of Kadıköy and the district of Fatih on the European side Av
- Mersin Metropolitan Municipality launches asphalt attack in districts 14/08/2014 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality started the asphalt attack in the districts: Mersin Metropolitan Municipality teams, paving in the village of. Teams made a cold asphalt run on a floor of 2 kilometers in the neighborhood. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality and Gülnar Municipality Council Member and Gülnar Municipality Deputy Mayor Yüksel Çelik received information about the studies. Not only in the Yanışlı neighborhood, but every neighborhood connected to Gülnar important deficiencies of service, indicating that Yuksel Celik, Gulnar Municipality has the power to shut down this lack, he stressed. Çelik, who thanked Mersin Metropolitan Municipality for its services, Mersin
- Kayseri Büyükşehir Opened the Asphalt Season in the Districts 01/06/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, participated in the asphalting works carried out in Yeşilhisar and city center-quality asphalt roads said they do. Mayor Çelik also visited the artisans in Yeşilhisar. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Çelik, Yeşilhisar District Mayor Abdülkadir Mediterranean and AK Party District President Mustafa Konak was met. Mayor of Yesilhisar Mediterranean, Mayor of Steel presented services to the Mayor Steel. Mayor Mustafa Çelik stated that they opened the asphalt season in the districts in Yeşilhisar and said: Çelik If there is asphalt in the city center, we do the same quality asphalt in the districts. Prior to asphalt, we complete the infrastructure. KASKİ, ...
- New Transportation Investments for Bursa 04/09/2018 Providing important clues about the ongoing studies and new projects to be launched in Olay Media, President Aktaş underlined that they will make significant investments in transportation. Alinur Aktaş, Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality visited Olay Medya and met with managers and columnists. In addition to ongoing studies, Aktaş gave important information about the planned works. TROLEYBUS TO ŞEHİR HOSPITAL We have 2 emergency transportation investments ahead of us. The first one is to launch the 20 million Euro signaling system, which will increase the number of passengers by increasing the number of passengers in Bursaray. The other one is Bursaray's new line of 60 million Euros, which will provide access to the City Hospital in Doğanköy. Di
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Do Not Stop Speeding 10/02/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas examined the completed road in Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone. President Aktas, 26 meter wide and 1200 meter-long road for industrial vehicles using a comfortable breath, he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktaş, accompanied by the AK Party Nilüfer District Chairman Ufuk Ay, AK Party Nilüfer Mayor Candidate and regional industrialists visited Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone. President of the industrial zone road and Kayapa Organized Industrial Zone and the completion of the joint operation of the President indicating that Aktaş, breeding un
- Transportation Investments Continue in Bursa 26/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in the city's 17 district with a more accessible city destination. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas said that they continue their activities in all districts of the city uninterruptedly. Within the scope of the transportation works carried out by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in 17 district, asphalt pavement production was performed on the 650 meter long road at İsmetpaşa Street at the intersection of Züferbey and Orta neighborhoods of Mustafakemalpaşa District. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Directorate teams in Gemlik County Umurbey and Kazimkarabekir neighborhoods, while lik
- Transportation Investments Continue in Bursa 28/03/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in the 17 district without interruption as part of its efforts to achieve a more accessible and healthier city. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş stated that they continue their activities uninterruptedly in all districts of the city and the transportation of the districts by the Metropolitan Municipality in the districts further relaxes. Asphalt works were carried out in Beşevler District, Beşevler Street in Nilüfer District by teams of Transportation Department of Metropolitan Municipality. Hot asphalt work was completed in Beşevler Street between Karafatma and Hafize Hatun Mosque and road lines and plates were opened to road transportation. In Yıldırım District…
- Transportation Investments in Bursa Do Not Stop Speeding 18/04/2019 The works carried out by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality with the goal of a more accessible city, 17 continues at full speed in the district. Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktaş said that they produce long term solutions for transportation in Bursa which is a city which distorts the memorization and reminded 'Transportation Master Plan'. Chairman Aktaş said that the activities to breathe in urban transport are going on in every corner of the city and said, içi Important steps have been taken in transportation with the smart junction practices we carried out in Bursa in the last 18 month. At the same time, the work carried out in the main arteries as well as the ongoing asphalt in the districts, tethals and maintenance repair activities as the Metropolitan Municipality in transportation gerek