btso turk hosts german trade days
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- BTSO Hosts Turkish-German Trade Days 15/04/2019 The 17 of the Turkish-German Trade Days was hosted by the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO). The meeting between Turkish and German business people as well as representatives of investment agencies and public institutions will contribute to the development of trade volume. The event was organized at the BTSO Service Building with the support of KOSGEB in cooperation with the German Embassy, German-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Trade and German Near and Middle East Investment Support Association (NUMOV). Speaking at the opening of the event, BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, the two countries that have a say in the global trade have deep-rooted relations with the political, economic, military and human dimensions, he said. “150 in BURSA“
- Today in History: 6 May 1899 German capital Deusche Bank, French capital Ottoman Bank, German capital Anatolia Railway ... 06/05/2012 6 May 1899 An agreement was reached on the Baghdad Railway concession between the German-owned Deusche Bank, the French-owned Ottoman Bank, the German-owned Anatolian Railway Company and the French-owned Izmir-Kasaba Company representatives. The share of the French in the Baghdad Railway was 40. 6 May 1942 Law No. 4219 on the transfer of Erzurum-Karabıyık khans to the Ministry of National Defense has entered into force.
- Silk Road Meeting from the German-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry 18/08/2018 Speaking at the meeting on the. New Silk Road açıkla of the German-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Enver İskurt said that the government would soon announce its plans for the privatization of its anchors. The German-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK), 16 August 2018, organized an economic meeting on the kurum New Silk Road X with representatives of 154 member companies, representatives of different institutions and diplomatic officials on Thursday at Swissotel Bosphorus Istanbul. AHK Chairman of the Board The meeting opened by Markus C. Slevogt, the new Consul General of Istanbul Michael Reiffenstuel and the new Secretary General of the AHK. Thilo Pahl's leading German and Turkish business world Th
- BTSO clustering studies continue with Rail Systems Cluster 26/12/2013 The BTSO clustering studies continue with the Rail Systems Cluster: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry continues the clustering efforts initiated by the sectors in Bursa in order to take its place in international competition with the Rail Systems Cluster. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade participated in the Ziya Altunyaldız Rail Systems Cluster Meeting. The clustering meeting at the BTSO Meeting Hall took place with intensive participation from different sectors. Hilton Bursa Hotel at the summit "Turkey's economy and retail reflections on Retail Trade Regulation Draft Law" was tabled. "Imperative to think globally to make a difference" Customs and Trade Ministry Undersecretary Altunyaldýz example of the synergy created in the BCCI leadership in Bursa, Turkey ...
- Btso Rolls Handles to Improve the Functionality of Gemlik Harbor 29/07/2014 Btso: Rolls to Improve the Functionality of Gemlik Harbor: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) has taken action to increase the functionality of Gemlik Port. BTSO 25. Chairman of the Professional Committee Beyhan Cambaz visited Uludag Customs and Trade Regional Director Ihsan Ismail Yertutan in his office. Speaking during the visit to the Deputy Secretary General of BTSO Okay Civelek Cambaz, Gemlik Port is not sufficiently functional, he said. Cambaz, which is an important part of the Logistics Center Project initiated by BTSO, stated that the use of the ports in Istanbul has many disadvantages, so there are many disadvantages of başlat
- BTSO will take its members at Innotrans 2014 as part of the Global Exhibition Agency Project 13/08/2014 Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) will take its members to the Rail Systems and Transportation Technologies Fair (Innotrans 2014) within the scope of the Global Fair Agency Project, one of the 16 maro projects. prepared. BTSO, which organizes the world's leading 2014 trade fair organization in its own sector, will be at the bu Innotrans Rail Systems and Transportation Technologies Fair fuar, which is the largest and most comprehensive exhibition in the transportation technologies sector, this time between 13-23 and September 26. Preparing to take. Information and synergy meetings organized within the scope of fairs Fuar
- BTSO Delegation in the World's Largest Rail Systems Meeting 24/09/2014 BTSO Delegation in the World's Largest Rail Systems Meeting: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) continues to bring its members together with the world's most prestigious fairs under the Global Fair Agency project. Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) continues to bring its members together with the world's most prestigious fairs within the scope of Global Fair Agency Project. BTSO is now presenting its members to the giants of the sector at the International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair (InnoTrans), which is held in the German capital Berlin and is considered to be one of the world's largest fairs. Within the scope of the fair program organized by BTSO, Undersecretary of Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology Ersan Aslan, Governor O
- BTSO participated in Inno Trans 2014 26/09/2014 BTSO participated in Inno Trans 2014 Fair: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry BTSO participated in Inno Trans 2014 Fair, which is shown as one of the biggest fairs in the world within the scope of Global Fair Agency Project. Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) participated in the büyük International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Exhibition O (Inno Trans 2014) organized in Berlin, the capital of Germany, which is shown as one of the world's largest fairs in the field of Global Fair Agency. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology Dr. Ersan Aslan, Bursa Governor Münir Karaloğlu, BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, BTSO Assembly President Remzi Ers
- Unity And Draw Emphasis At BTSO's Innotrans Fair Gala 27/09/2014 Unity and Draw Emphasis at BTSO's Innotrans Fair Gala: Bureaucrats and business world participated in the International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair (Innotrans 2014) organized in Berlin as part of the Global Fair Agency of Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry representatives gave messages of unity and solidarity at the gala dinner. Bursa business world, the world's largest exhibition in the field of the Innotrans Fair was examined under the spotlight. BTSO'nun organized by the organization of the fair program with a plane removed from Yenişehir Airport in Berlin, Bursa companies, one-on-one meeting with companies from the world had the opportunity to meet. After the fair visits, the Gala program by BTSO in Berlin Fuar
- BTSO, We invest in rail systems, we also produce technology 17/10/2014 BTSO, we also invest in rail systems, we produce technology: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, rail-system public-private sector that they attach great importance to cooperation, said: we produce technology, teknoloji he said. BTSO Chairman Burkay, BTSO Automotive Sector Chairman Baran Celik and Durmazlar Machinery CEO Ahmet Civan along with Bloomberg HT Exit Road program was the guest of Sami Altınkaya live broadcast program. Automotive and rail issues of Ibrahim Burkay tabled Speaking at the program, for decades Turkey's Bursa Detroit ...