President Yavaş's Human-Oriented Transportation Projects
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- President Yavaş's People-Oriented Transportation Projects 10/04/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, promised to govern the capital with a common mind, began to work. President Yavaş will change the face of the Capital and give a new vision and perspective on the basis of the statement, The Capital of a country, an exemplary city of the whole country Başkan. Chairman Yavaş said that he will fulfill the human-oriented transportation projects touching the people of Ankara and 5 will sign new works that will add value to Ankara throughout the year. DISCOUNT OF TRANSPORTATION We will have special discounted, free or gift transportation projects to our designated citizens groups. These; EYT (Retirement Pension) will benefit from the same transportation facilities as retirees, the students will be given a le
- A real metro network is slowly developing in Istanbul 03/07/2013 A real subway network in Istanbul is slowly developing The environment, stations and trains that create comfort that can be considered as luxury according to the modern, technological and suburban trains of the Metros will give the city a brand new style. In many metropolises, Metro, the main transportation means of people, entered our daily lives with the increasing needs of the metropolitan cities. Our country in the name of the name of the Metro Karaköy - İstiklal cd. Funicular line serving between them, although one of the first metros were in our city legends around the fact that we are actually real, as we all know a ik
- Mayor Yavaş will meet 100's project with capitalists 10/04/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş, promised to govern the capital with a common mind, began to work. President Yavaş will change the face of the capital, and create a new vision and perspective on the basis of the statement organizasyon The Capital of a country, the country of the whole country ay, and will make Ankara the capital of tourism, industry, economy, green, national and international organizations. 18 has a project on the main title. … WHAT SHOULD BE PREFACE WHEN ANKARA'S NEEDS WILL BE GIVEN ONLY E From projects to culture, from culture to arts to sports, from industry to social assistance, from disabled people to women, men, young, old and children Ö
- President Gives His Slow Promises 'Asphalt Participation Share Removed' 14/05/2019 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş performs the promises he gave to the citizens one by one before the local elections. From the first day of his office in the Metropolitan Municipality effaf Transparent Management Yönetim within the framework of the concept of President Yavaş who implemented important applications, itibaren Asphalt Participation Shares ş has made an important decision on the subject. THE FACE OF ANKARALS GULECEK Transparent municipality practices starting with the live broadcasting of the üzerinden Green Area and Maintenance Repair Job Offer Meclis project of approximately 400 million realized by ANFA and then continued with the live presentation of the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Meeting through social media accounts, laughs the capital city's faces, citizens are taking full marks. vatandaş
- President Slowly Signed Environmental Projects 22/05/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mansur Yavaş has begun to implement an environmentally sensitive project for a capital with a more green and abundant oxygen. President Yavaş, who wants to prepare a sample project that will encourage the use of natural resources, has instructed the bureaucrats to work on the establishment of a charging unit for electric vehicles and the provision of a rainwater collection pool in the housing sites as a condition of issuing a building permit in the capital. FIRST CAPITAL AFTER THE ECONOMY prepared the use of electric vehicles began to be widespread in Turkey WIN slowly in order to encourage an increased number of vehicles in big cities ...
- President of the slow motion gave instructions 12/07/2019 While Ankara Metropolitan Municipality is implementing new transportation projects all over the capital, it also takes care of the existing roads that have completed their useful life and are deformed. Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mansur Yavaş, who gave instructions to solve the priority needs of citizens, finally gave instructions to make the road which has been damaged for a long time due to infrastructure works, but finally uses the streets in the continuation of Bağlum Boulevard. ASPHALT EXCAVATION WORK WILL START AFTER ASFALT EXCAVATION The residents of the region for months via ALO 153 Blue Table and social media complaints to the Metropolitan Municipality President Yavaş point aş
- Havaray Transportation to the Capital 27/11/2013 Havaray Transportation to the Capital Focused on Environmentally Sensitive People Non-Oscillating: Ankara Municipality serves hundreds of thousands of guest population from outside due to reasons such as business, shopping, education, traveling, entertainment etc. besides millions of inhabitants of the capital. In doing so, our municipality has to deal with various problems caused by this extreme intensity, especially environmental problems. Traffic density and time loss, air pollution, noise pollution, pedestrian difficulty and so on. Not only the transportation of the people, but also the transportation of quadrupled motor vehicles in 20 years, Ankara's 90 does not have the chance to lead the road to the ODTÜ and AOÇ forests.
- ESRAY Adopts Innovation Focused Approach 27/01/2016 ESRAY Adopts Innovation-Oriented Approach in its Areas of Work: Esray produces freight wagons, components and locomotive parts for rail systems sector and meets the needs of the sectors it works with products produced with innovative approaches. The company completed the production of 10 bar pressure-operated 40 units of new generation ballast wagons in the first half of 2015 for the use of TCDD under the leadership of Tulomsaş. As well as other production activities, as well as the production of ballast rail cars Esray Chairman Ramazan Yanar, "Up to date, the modernization of DE 24000 type locomotive motorist cabinets, GE Power Haul locomotives, the production of high-risk parts, Hyundai Rotem locomotives of electrical cabinets have produced the production."
- Road Safety and Driver Oriented Driving Training Project 07/04/2016 Road Safety and Driver-Oriented Driving Training Project: General Directorate of Istanbul Electricity Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) and the World Resources Institute (WRI) Turkey Sustainable Cities aims to make journeys safer in Istanbul in cooperation with "Road safety and driver-oriented driving training project "Training was given to drivers. In the trainings carried out at IETT Anadolu Garage in Küçükbakkalköy, theoretically, road and driving safety, stress management in traffic were discussed, while in practice, sudden braking, speed control on wet roads, safe rotation and ergonomic driving techniques were taught. IETT Service Improvement Manager Ryan Bektas, WRI office in Turkey ...
- Customer-oriented Large Investments from Sedaş in Kocaeli 13/10/2017 The frequency and duration of the interruptions have decreased in the places where investments were made to increase the energy quality, meet the power demands and create alternative lines in the interruptions. SEDAŞ carries out its mission of güvenli ensuring sustainable access of customers to safe, high quality, reliable electric energy with investments S. SEDAŞ continues its investments in the region with big projects. The projects completed by SEDAŞ in Kocaeli make a difference in energy quality and reduce the number of times and durations. The alternative lines also facilitate quick interventions in faults. In order to meet the power demands of SEDAŞ, the new 34,5 KV distribution connection lines of the downloading centers of TEİAŞ are also formed. SEDAŞ'S GREAT PROJECTS TRAMVAY ROUTE AG-OG UNDERGROUND WIRED ELECTRICITY S